Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Fire and Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Fire and Blood - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Fire and Blood - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Fire and Blood - Page 3 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Fire and Blood - Page 3 Empty
Private#51PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 pm

As a result of being pulled from one planet to another mid-channel, his conjured blood was ripped away from his hand. When he landed on the stone floor he cried out in pain, grasping the wound on his palm that now sealed up. Despite the injury healing he had still lost the blood he had used to hold off the orcs, meaning his energy to stand up was minuscule.
"Well that was fucked..." He breathed out, turning himself over to a more comfortable position. His eyes squinted at the lighter environment, a dazed blur covering his vision.

"Clearly there was something Lana never told me. Not like that's a surprise or anything." Dan sighed, pushing himself into a sitting position with great effort. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#52PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 pm

"Stupid question." She turned her head to the side, then sat up and groaned as she felt the bones she had broken begin to heal. There was a somber look on Kitty's face and she ran her hands down her face with a sigh. She could still smell the blood and see those dead kids, but something else had been nagging at her too. "Did you hear it?" Kitty looked up at Dan sharply as she got in a more comfortable position on the throne, though she looked no less agonized. "When we were with Jaya before the orcs attack. Did you hear it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#53PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Dan's gaze shifted from his palm up to Kitty, a confused look upon his face.
"Hear what?" He shrugged in question, sincerely wondering what she was talking about. Too much had just happened for him to remember or work out what she meant, so he simply let out a sigh and examined his hand again. It was pale but steadily gaining some colour; atleast whatever colour a vampire could have.

"I lost abit too much blood there, should probably be more careful next time." He made a note more to himself. However he knew that his blood use has held off the orcs enough for them to escape, so there wasn't much of an alternative.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#54PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Kitty got up with a sigh, walking over to Dan and sitting down before biting into her wrist. Blood dripped onto the floor as she held her wrist out to Dan with that same dead look, "Drink. It helps." Then she fell quiet, her mind wandering to before the orc attack. "There were three of us in that forge. I heard 4 heartbeats. It was a little one....coming from Jaya." Fear flicked across Kitty's eyes, she was terrified for her daughter. "I think she's pregnant. About two months or so. I don't even think she knows it yet, maybe suspects it but..." Kitty shook her head, looking down. "She's pregnant and shes also trying to protect Blightslayer, and this new guy....it isn't looking good."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#55PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Dan crawled up to the throne, heaving himself up to reach for the blood on her wrists. Whilst she spoke he had his fair share of the liquid, restoring his supply and energy so that he could speak properly once she had finished. 
"Shit..." Was all he said as he closed his eyes and turned to sit at the foot of the throne, leaning against it's base. "So you're telling me there's an Angel child about to be born with Celestial bloodline, that will be raised by the Queen of Phoenixspire who wields a sword every mad cultist across the galaxy wants to steal and destroy." He nodded to himself as he looked off across the hall.

"The child can't stay with her," He sighed as if it were a reluctant choice. "It needs to be brought up somewhere safe, away from Blightslayer and the threat of assassination."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#56PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 pm

"So you want our grandchild to be raised the same way our daughter was? Alone and without her parents?" Kitty's voice was hard, pulling her wrist back to herself as she healed. "No way in hell Daniel. Over my dead body. We are not failing another child." With a humorless chuckle Kitty got up, waving a hand in Dan's direction. "The father she hates," Then she waved her hand in her own direction. "And the mother that wants to die of guilt whenever she looks at her. Fantastic pair we are wouldn't you say?" Kitty ran her hands through her hair in frustration, letting out a growl as she looked at the ceiling. "We have made...SO many wrong choices. We have a chance now to make a good one. We can help Jaya! We can protect her and the child! We can do it..." Then she gave Dan a sad look, looking down at him. "But you don't even want to try to?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#57PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:50 pm

"No, of course not..." Dan shook his head, staring upwards as he leaned his head back on the bottom of the throne. "I just didn't want to risk it's life. Suppose we can protect it and raise it with Jaya, it'll be hard. I don't think there's ever been so many popular targets together at once." He drifted off in thought at alternate plans, any ways he could sort things out without risking everyone's lives.

"Well Elijah is off in who-knows what dimension or time, Ven hasn't been seen since the Convergence ended, and Beth..." Dan sighed, glancing at Kitty. "She's still in the Rift and doesn't exactly hand out favours, especially to me."

"I guess we have Me, You, Gavin, Sebastian, Diana..." His finger tapped against his knee. "It's worth a try..."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#58PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:56 pm

"Yes, it is worth a try. Most definitely worth one." A sigh of relief left Kitty and she sagged, sitting down beside Dan and resting her back against the base of the throne. She fell quiet for a couple minutes, closing her eyes as she tilted her head back and just breathed. "There could be something in my book. Something that could cloak the child's power, a protective rune spell or ritual, something..." Then Kitty stopped and curiosity, anger, and confusion crossed her face. "Who the hell is the father?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#59PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Dan smirked as Kitty asked about the father, letting out a small chuckle.
"Don't kill him, whoever it is. She probably has more sensible taste than either of us." He glanced at her. "And the child's going to need training. Serious training. With that kind of power and my family's luck it's dangerous to go without." At this point he raised his hand to look at the black scar still on his palm. "We seem to attract entities often."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#60PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 pm

"I'll kill him if I wanna kill him." Kitty grumbled like a child then pouted, "Hey! Our tastes aren't that bad. Well, yours are a bit questionable. You did go for Lana at one point. And you're the only one of my choices that have gotten into some fucked up shit." Kitty let out a huff of air, then looked to Dan. "Well, that child will have a lot of different powerful bloodlines. I can help with some of that. I've actually got a couple teachers in mind possibly capable of sticking around till the child is of age. Just gotta work out some kinks though." Her brows furrowed as she leaned forward, looking at Dan's hand. "What happened to your hand? That wasn't there when I made the golem, and vampires don't scar easy."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#61PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Dan looked back up at her as she asked about the scar, giving a small and half-meaningful smile.
"Just a visitor. When I touched one of the books in Azmodan's vault it latched on to me. Pretty harmless at the moment though, it's just looking for a way to survive." He rotated his hand and clenched his fist, showing there was no other sign of it affecting him. "Nothing I can't handle."

"But what's our plan now?" He asked. "We have no way of finding that guy, so I'm guessing we just have to keep an eye on Jaya. With you being Queen here though I'll take charge of it. I won't let her out of my sight, and I'll convince the Union she needs added protection."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#62PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Kitty let out a groan, throwing her arms up briefly. "I hate playing Queen! It's so fucking boring. Today was the first time I've killed something in two weeks. I'm going through withdrawal. Ugh and the treaty signing is next week." Kitty put her head in her hands, once Dan told her about the scar she was no longer concerned about it. Bringing her head back up she looked at Dan, completely serious. "But if you need help you call me okay? No exceptions. I'll turn things over to Diana for a bit and come running okay? We're in this together." She placed her hand over his unscarred one, giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#63PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:48 am

Thread Complete!
200XP Awarded

@Jaya Almis is now Level 24!
@Daniel Almis is now Level 47!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#64PostSubject: Re: Fire and Blood   Fire and Blood - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top