Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Fire in the bog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Fire in the bog  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:07 pm

On the dead world of Tantir nothing but the slow streams of rivers found throughout the marshes can be heard alongside the occasional gust of wind that rocks the many branches of once lush and green trees.Ever since the Demonic Crusade invaded this world nothing but the cold chill of the wind remained.

The ruins of a once great civilization littered the planet,it was in one of these many ruins that Nuixar,former "Brimstone General" of the Demonic Crusade made his sanctuary,with the remnants of his demonic army numbering over 1700 strong entrenched deep in an old castle rendered makeshift fortress he waited.

Fire in the bog  Dawn_o10   
The green hue of dark and insidious demonic energies danced throughout his ruined fortress,his troops remained watchful waiting for the "GSU and their magic dogs" Nuixar sat upon a broken throne and watched as two imps failing to amuse him,he would blast out a gust of fire from his ever burning nostrils that signaled his discontent.He used his vorpal blade to lift himself from the throne and walked with his jet-black hooves towards one of the imps. Without uttering a word he cast his shattered sword unto the imp,crushing it with sheer force as crimson entrails splattered the faded grey stones of the main hall. His fiery gaze turned towards the other imp who was splattered by his associate's blood,the general roared his mouth an inferno causing the imp to flee in fear,its tiny body trying to open the huge wooden door that prevented his retreat.Nuixar lifted his blade and thrust it down into the ground disappearing in fiery smoke.....Only to reappear above the imp which he crushed beneath his hooves and tainting it in blood.

Fire in the bog  Pitlor11

"Arrgh. Somebody clean this mess!" he would yell,the wooden doors opened as several demons entered making sure to avert their gaze lest they become the enraged general's next victim.It was then that he returned to sit on that moss covered throne for the hundredth and eighty fourth time....Yes the general counted the times he rose and sat on that throne.....It was one of the few things that kept his mind from his current situation.

For almost 3 and a half months he and his once feared army cowered in this hell-forsaken planet.The choice however was just as strategic as it was desperate as Nuixar could summon hordes of undead soldiers from the remains of whatever insects once lived here....Demonic scouts kept watch on the bogs for any ships of GSU or Nypherian forces.He kept some of his forces in the bogs ready to lead such troops into ambushes away from their hidden castle.

His army's morale was low however,they wanted combat.....slaughter.....to bring the pathetic races of this world to their knees.Nuixar himself longed to fulfill these urges but in doing so he would reveal himself to his hunters,his army's fear of his wrath should they step out of line kept their urges in submission.He sat on his throne his grip hardening as he thought about Aboleth's death........

"One day master I will find these pigs who slew you and gut their bodies until it is nothing more but a bloody stain upon my blade........Prahhh" magical energy flickered in his left gauntlet and with a flick of his left hand he summoned two imps whom he ordered to entertain him.......And the cycle began once more.........
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am

Lucifer looks to his right as he stands near the statue of himself at the Lucian Kingdom glancing at Azaro who came without the demon lord. Lucifer grinned and said "You've been taking care of things I assume?" Azaro crosses his arms replying "Yes. Everything is going according to plan." They both talked for a bit about future missions and the recent joining of forces. Azaro explained that making allies with Yustrillon was a risky move. Lucifer reassured him quickly though and gave his professional reason to the whole thing why he chose that specific planet. 

Azaro wanted to show Lucifer how powerful the demon lord actually was so he took Lucifer to him. They both walked out of the Lucian Kingdom while 4 guards followed them at all times to make sure no Kyrokians would deal damage to them. They walked for a while entering onto some strange black terrain that was corrupted by the evil monsters hidden from sight in Lucian. Azaro walked into a huge underground cave where the demon lord, Aglaros was living in. Lucifer and the 4 body guards walked inside as they saw the beast start to stand up tall. They all glazed in glory besides Azaro who seen the him plenty of times. 

Aglaros said in a deep firm voice, "Why did you bring company...I wasn't expecting any." as he breathes heavily while looking down at them. Azaro says reassuringly "They wanted to meet the demon lord himself. Here is Lucifer, who is the ruler of Lucian." as he gestures his hand toward him. Aglaros replied after a deep breath, "Aghh, the ruler himself. So it's true, you desire complete power I've heard. Well, I'll be of assistance then to you."  as he looks down at Lucifer. Lucifer grins and agrees with that statement. Soon they all get out of the cave leaving Aglaros there and head back to the Lucifers castle. Once they got inside, Lucifer told Azaro that he's confident of how everything is coming out to be knowing now that he has a demon lord on his side. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:13 am

After a day or so.....An imp alongside an chained demonic warrior wielding axes appeared before the sleeping general...The chamber was quiet with only the sound of the wind batting against the stone walls of the ruined fortress.

"My...Lord?" the imp shuddered.

The general awoke with blazing eyes before getting up from the throne he sat on to stretch his limbs.He took his vorpal sword which flickered with crimson magics as he turned towards the imp and warrior.

"What is it runt?" he asked annoyed that his slumber was disturbed.He grinned as the imp hastily explained why he would disturb his master.....

"Well you see my lord.......News has reached us of a kingdom one led by a demonic king of great power.....On...."

"Haahhaha great POWER?" The former brimstone general laughed,he struck the vorpal blade hard into the the ground shattering the stone steps that led to his throne the fires that blazed on his head intensified.... "Aboleth was power.....The Crusade was Power......." the general paused and the fires calmed. "Who is this lord who claims to wield power?"

The imp shook as he replied "An half-demon known as the "lord of Lucian"

The former general shrugged seemingly unimpressed of this "lord of Lucian". He began walking around the chamber circling the imp and warrior as the imp began speaking... "He.....he slew Thor and Odyn." The general stopped in his tracks,he turned towards the imp with a look of surprise. "He...what?" He then walked towards the imp.... "So you mean to tell me that this petty lord slew THEE lords of Asgard?" The imp nodded.

Many thoughts flooded Nuixar's mind as doubt gripped him...."Bah! Find me Grok I wish to speak with him......" the imp and warrior left immediately to find Grok Nuixar's most trusted lieutenant.He then placed his fiery gaze upon his vorpal blade,crimson magic danced on it's edges as he thought to himself..... "Could this "Lord of Lucian" truly hold such power?" for as powerful as Nuixar was during Aboleth's rule he could never have dreamed of killing Thor and Odyn in the shining halls of Asgard.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Lucifer was standing near the headquarters talking to Azaro who was standing right in front of him with his sword on his back. Lucifer crossed his arms and said "So I need to go talk to the doctor about my body. You're coming with?" Azaro looks at Lucifer replying "No I have to go deal with some Kyrokians near the cave of the demon lord Aglaros." as he starts to walk away and out of the castle. The doors close shut to the castle entrance while Lucifer uncrosses his arms making his way to the doctor. He knew the information he had got that night of the party wasn't enough for him so he decided to confront the doctor once more since he was the only person that knew the most about Lucifer's family. Once he got there, he opened the doors to the place entering the house of the doctor without permission and goes to where the doctor is upstairs in his office. The doctor see's Lucifer entering the office and says "Hey, I'm assuming you came back for more information about the whole family thing huh?" as he looks at Lucifer with his hands clenching together on the desk. Lucifer stands up tall pulling out his sword from his back that was called the "Soul Eater" pointing the tip at him near the doctors face. Lucifer says "Tell me more. Now. Before thing's get out of hand."  as he looks at the doctor. The doctor nervously says "Ah okay, but can we please do so without the sword in my face?" as he looks reassuringly at Lucifer. All of a sudden Lucifer throws his sword and it disappears with a poof and a sprinkle of black/purple magical mist. Lucifer looks at the doctor saying "Fine." as he then sits down with the doctor at the office table. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 am

It was not long before Grok appeared before his commander,Grok was the only orc Nuixar trusted and was quite easily his second in command.Both had respect for each other which was strange considering the relationship between orcs and demons.The orc carried an greatsword of hellsteel and bone and his tattooed face only added to his intimidating appearance alongside his large teeth.

Fire in the bog  Homm0310

"You summoned me general?....." It's been months since Nuixar last heard that title....General.....He walked towards Grok and began to speak...

"Indeed I did Grok......Among the many things that plague my mind....this talk of a half-demon slaying Thor and Odyn concerns me deeply.If he is indeed so powerful it does not explain why I did not sense him......

"You demons have the ability to sense those of your race with power correct?" the orc asked.

"Indeed Grok...We have the ability to sense eachother across the Hellscape...the planes of Hell...It is how Aboleth was able to draw so many to his crusade....His power drew us to serve him....Which is strange considering I have not sensed this "lord of Lucian" at all.....It could be because he is a half-demon but no mere half-demon of any stock would be able to wield enough power to slay the lords of Asgard.....Something is different......Grok...

"Yes sir?" the orc stood with his greatsword awaiting Nuixar's command.

"Gather the riftkeepers and some sacrifices preferably some of the weaker runts......"

"Yes sir!" the orc left the hall leaving the former general to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 pm

The doctor said "You, Luci. You are way more complex then you think. Your family is...How can I say this...Strange. Your mother always loved you and you're brother but dad had got in the way. Problems were made and it just drove her insane.." Lucifer interrupts him by saying "I think she's more then insane, she tried to kill me using another family member!" as he looks at the doctor. He replies with "She was going through hard times Lucifer. You have to understand that. But now since you've killed your brother, do you think that will solve the family problems?" Lucifer grins saying, "Family problems? I'm not going to be affiliated with that 'family' anymore. Only problems I'm having gonna have is invasions. None of which include mom and dad. Now, I've gotten my answers and I'm going on my way." as he takes off without another word slamming the door behind him. The doctor just watches Lucifer walk out and leaves the area. 

Lucifer then goes back to his castle but stops on the steps of it and senses something...He sensed a faint feeling of another demon who wanted him somewhere. Lucifer pulls out a satanic coin out of his pocket which had a demonic symbol on it and tiny words written on in it. It was said that this coin can bring a demon to where they're sensing another demon from far away. Lucifer looked at the coin for a bit then read what the coin said on it, "Shall demons stay close for they are superior" and after that suddenly his body starting glowing a bright red and he poofs out of thin air to the place where he was sensing someone needing him. He appeared a distance away from the entrance to a black castle like building which seemed taken over by something. Lucifer put the coin back into his pocket and looked around saying "Odd. There seems to be no one here. The coin has never lied though..." 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:28 pm

It was not long before Nuixar's order was fulfilled,several humanoids their faces hidden in shadow by brownish robes that flickered with smoke,it was the riftkeepers....demons whom still retained the ability to open rifts to the planes of Hell,however without Aboleth's presence in the physical realm these unstable rifts require blood....blood of demonic stock. Blood Nuixar's imps "happily" provided,their bodies were placed upon a stone altar and stabbed repeatedly by the crooked daggers of the riftkeepers after they crept upon the imp at the altar surrounding it before slowly revealing their daggers.

The deathly cries of the imp was only matched with the insane laughter of the riftkeepers and the cackle of ancient demonic words. "fm'latgh ch' ul". As the final word slipped across the forked tongues of the riftkeepers an small tear appeared above the altar.

Here Nuixar would see where this "lord of Lucian" is and more importantly what he is.....As the rift grew in size to that of a regular sized door...the castle-fortress shot out beams of red light as the crimson energies stabilized.

"What......This can't be right....Are you sure the rift worked?" Nuixar asked with a mixture of confusion and rage.

"Yessss my lord the rift before thee showsss the location of whom thee seeksss." One of the riftkeepers said.

"But...that means......GROKKKKK!" the general stormed out of the hall towards one of the towers that housed his forces.For what the rift contained was a clear picture of Nuixar's stony fortress.

"GROOOOOKKKK!" his roar echoed throughout the fortress,his warriors jumping out of his way as he charged towards the tower.With a punch he slammed the wooden doors open revealing his orc lieutenant who was busy sharpening his blade.

"My lord what is the matter?" the orc asked his eyebrows layered with confusion.

"Tell the forces to be on alert our defenses have been breached!" Nuixar roared his breath an blazing inferno.

"What that is impossible my lord..." the orc said as he walked towards a window in the tower. "Nobody would be able to get past our...." the orc stood in shock as he saw a lone humanoid figure standing in the unguarded courtyard of the fortress.

The orc grinned and charged through the hallways with greatsword in hand. "Get up you dogs! Someone has come to play in the courtyard!" he would yell only to be greeted by the echoing cheer of hundreds of bored demonic warriors who would finally get a taste of bloody battle.

Nuixar made his way to the top of the tower to watch from above as the demonic force bursted from the castle and surrounded the human who somehow slipped past their sentries.

Above on the second highest tower Nuixar stood hunched looking down upon the figure whilst laughing.. "I do not know how a human slipped past my sentries without being noticed.....So the GSU have finally tracked me and considering none of my scouts reported a ship entering or leaving the planet I guess you must be a mage......One of those "knight" dogs......Speak before I unleash the hounds of hell upon you...."

Normally Nuixar would kill trespassers without delay but the grizzled demonic general was curious on how this "human" infiltrated the planet so easily.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Lucifer walks a bit then notices a demonic crowd of people rushing towards him and just stands there. He looks around as he notices he's surrounded. 
Lucifer says "This is it? I'm afraid you're gonna need more then that to kill me." as he laughs manically. Lucifer notices some of them are imps and orcs mixed in bunches around him. 
He says "I wouldn't attack if I were you..." as the inside of his pupils become into flames and a radiant red glow starts to glow around his body. Lucifer then pulls out his sword from his back called "Soul Eater", that was forged from down in Hell. 
He awaited for some one to do something. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:13 pm

"Ah an blade-master,you should prove quite the amusement.......Attack!" Nuixar roared and several imps and armed orcs charged toward the figure,one of the orcs swung a jagged axe towards the human figure whilst a imp shot weak bolts of demonic energy towards it."

Nuixar hunched atop his tower watched the fight with intent,gripping hard on the hilt of his vorpal blade.Waiting for the chance to reveal itself.But he restrained from slaying the figure himself....There was some thing about the figure that clawed at his mind......This human was not as he seems.

As the small force engaged the figure Nuixar spoke. "Explain yourself! Are you the supposed lord of Lucian?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Lucifer said "Very well then." while standing in the middle holding his ground showing no fear what so ever as one of the orcs swung a jagged axe towards him as energy bolts come at him as well, he blocks the axe with his sword making a loud clashing sound. He held his ground even with big impact made and he grins at the orc and kicks the axe into the sky then piercing his sword into the orc's heart and takes it out quickly. He notices others trying to attack him so as soon as the axe came down, with the perfect timing he caught it with his left hand and throws it at an imp's head making the imp fall to the floor instantly. 
Lucifer then pick up one of the orcs by the neck gripping onto the orcs neck roughly saying, "You want to dance too?" but then three other orc's were right behind him going at their full force. So he chocked him out and threw him across at the orcs having them all get knocked down at once. Lucifer says, "Yes the lord of Lucian in the living realm and the lord of Hell in the underground realm." as the red glow around his body illuminates onto the orcs bodies while his horns were finally visible on his head. He looks at the three orcs on the ground awaiting for a response from some one. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 pm

As the figure glew red and horns appeared visible from his head Nuixar grinned a infernal and wicked smile.... "So my suspicions are true.....Half-Demon...Now tell me how did a inbred runt such as yourself end up killing Thor and Odyn.....Speak quickly.."

The demonic forces began to encircle the figure,hundreds of orcs with jagged weapons,thousands of horned demonic warriors wielding weapons that shone with dark and evil energy. Nuixar had the figure exactly where he wanted him....All he had to do now was wait for him to answer the one question that kept him alive. Nuixar kept his vorpal sword raised ready to strike in a moments notice from the tower he crouched upon,his head an blazing inferno as he gazed upon the lone figure with fiery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Lucifer looks up toward the orc on the tower and says "This a devil's work. I own a source of energy so powerful that even gods fear of." as he awaits a response. Lucifer hopes he doesn't have to start a massive war with orcs and goblins. 
He isn't scared at all, but starting a war seems risky now that he lost his immortality. 
He holds his sword at his right hand while breathing heavily as his pupils stay inflamed. 
Lucifer thinks to himself that teaming up with these people is his best choice so far because they seem strong and willing. The glow on his body continues to radiate off onto the bodies of the orcs and imps. 
Even though his body changed a bit of form, it seems Lucifer isn't even using half of his power yet. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 pm

To the grizzled demonic general this shift in power was nothing that impressed him,once he himself commanded such power,he knew it's limitations and well as it's peak.

Realizing this is his best opportunity the large demonic general laughed. "So....Half-Demon lord of Lucian....You claim to carry power..Well....If so...." he struck the vorpal sword deep into the tower's floor and disappeared in fiery smoke appearing behind the "lord of Lucian" taking him by surprise as he kept the edge of the shattered vorpal blade fixed against his neck. The crimson energies danced upon it's edges and appeared to only be matched with the glow of the half-demon's body. "Tell me why it's so that you would seek me out....If you try anything I will make sure the vorpal sword bleeds you dry....."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Lucifer looks up at the tower where the demon was until he disappeared right behind him. Lucifer then says "Don't we all seek more power? That is what I'm after. I have a lot to show you..Your world is about to get way more bigger then it is." as he chuckles. After he chuckles a bit, he remarks "Join me and my brother Azaro. He holds a demon lord in his command which is on our side along with thousands of others awaiting orders from me. I can show you them both, if you spare me my life in the living realm." as he awaits a response from him. Lucifer was confident that what he said will save his own life. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:28 pm

The general stood motionless,keeping his posture and the vorpal sword tight at this man's neck.He lowered his blade but not his guard. "Power eh.......Azaro...I am unfamiliar with him or the demon lord you mention.....Well..." He turns to his men who stood surrounding him and "the lord of Lucian"....
"Alright you scum back to your stations!" Nuixar roared with flaming fury....Immediately the army dispersed to their stations making sure to advert their gaze upon their furious lord.

Nuixar then walked towards the large wooden doors that led to the main hall. "Your offer interests me greatly.....We shall speak more inside."

Nuixar opened the doors to the grey hall,many of the stones that paved the floor was cracked and some contained the crimson colour of stained blood....Most of which was spilt by Nuixar's blade.The former archdemon general walked towards his throne,turning towards his guest he sat down his right hand gripping the vorpal blade whilst his left encased in a steel gauntlet pointed towards the "lord of Lucian".

"So......You should be well aware of dealing with demons....What do you have to offer me and my former army of the Demonic Crusade,power is always a trapping for us....The question is how do you believe you would achieve such power?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Lucifer's pupils go back to normal and the glow around his body went away as the demon let go of him. Lucifer then started walking along with him inside the building and stands there as he turned to face him. Lucifer then pierced his sword into his other arm having the sword radiate a dark and purple color magically disappearing into the palm of his hand. He says "Power? Oh my friend. The Lucian Kingdom has just only begun. I will... Get us power. With me, you and Azaro the galaxy is ours for the taking. Our armies combined can be unbeatable." as he looks at the demon next to his throne. Lucifer then grins as he begins to walk closer to him and stops when close enough pulling out his satanic coin once again showing it with his left hand. Lucifer looks at the demon and says "This coin right here can bring us to Lucian instantly and then I can show you just who Azaro is. He's simply waiting right now in the cave of his demon lord for us to come. But the choice is all yours." as he awaits his response. Lucifer thinks that showing the demon Azaro and the demon lord face to face will show just how powerful The Lucian Army is. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

The former general then stood from his throne,thinking whilst he looked back at his shattered sword.

This half-demon had gall,but considering his words....It might be possible....Nuixar would have to see it for himself first.He then called for his Orc lieutenant who came in running and awaiting his order.

"Grok..Take care of the castle while I am gone....And please do not let the two orc clans kill each-other over trivialities again." He turned to his guest.

"Fine I agree to your offer,lets see this Azaro." He said with a little disbelief in the power of the coin.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 am

Lucifer says "Very well then." as he starts to read off the of the coin's small writing similar to chanting a spell. Then, all of a sudden a swirl of dark purple/black mist formed around Lucifer and the demon. Once the words were finally done being read, they both instantly disappeared from the planet and appeared at Lucian in a forest. Lucifer stretches while looking at the demon then looks South of the forest and says "The cave is that way...Let's go." as he starts walking toward that direction. It was a decent distance away from where they both appeared at. Mean while, in the cave Azaro was rubbing his sharp blade of his demon made katana with his thumb as he's immune from demon weapons quietly while he sits down waiting for them to come by. Lucifer thought his plan of allying the demon and his army was all coming together finally. They both finally approach the entrance to the massive cave where the demon lord and Azaro reside in. Lucifer walks ahead of the demon entering it calmly and stops at a huge drop in into the cave where down below you can the humongous demon lord sitting there. He says looking down there, "Azaro, my brother. It's time." as Azaro then notices Lucifer up on the edge of the cave entrance. Azaro says "Ah. You've made it...Aglaros. Awaken." as the demon lord then stands up tall hovering over Lucifer and the demon even though they were at the top of the cave getting up slowly as you hear the heavy breathing of his nostrils. Aglaros then breathes out air from his nostrils at them both saying deeply in a demonic voice, "Who is this in my presence that I don't know of? State yourself." as he awaits a reply. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:51 am

As an swirl of unknown energy surrounded the former general and his guest,he couldn't help but have his mind panicking they suddenly appeared in a forest on some new world...

The half-demon stretched and began walking to the cave he mentioned was south.The former Brimstone general followed him until they were at the mouth of the cave...The red haired half-demon walked into the dark cave and the general followed keeping his vorpal blade close.Then they met the apparent "Azaro" whilst he did not impress the general....The large demon lord Aglaros did.

The large demon stood towering above all in the cave,it asked who the demon before it is and Nuixar walked forward. "Well well another archdemon it seems.....I am Nuixar the Brimstone General,one of the former commanders of the....late Demonic Crusade...I am familiar with many of Aboleth's former servants but I cannot seem to recall you......"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 am

Aglaros looks down at the general who's name was Nuixar replying with "Aboleth has seen me before but we stood our distance. I was too busy living in Hell following orders from Lucifer as Aboleth was in the living realm at that time.
Azaro then does a huge leap onto Aglaros' shoulder standing onto it as they look at Nuixar and Lucifer. Lucifer grins as he explains how powerful Aglaros is to Nuixar for a moment. 
Then suddenly, Lucifer looks toward the general and hands out another one of his coins to Nuixar that can teleport to any planet instantly as it glows a faint dark red on the palm of his hand. 
While doing that, he says "Join us and you'll get the very power you seek. Simply by taking the coin out of my hand means that you will join us in arms...And you get to personally keep that one as well for I have others from Hell.as he and the other two awaits Nuixars response.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Nuixar could not deny that he was impressed....This little kingdom did have some meager power but more importantly it had organization.Nuixar's little group was one of the few demonic armies that remained waiting and organized after the fall of the crusade....Most demon lords turned on each other trying to fill the power vacuum left by Aboleth.

Whilst Nuixar stood on his blacken hooves he turned to the figure who held a coin towards him.He extended his offer to join the Lucian Kingdom....To reclaim the power the Demonic Crusade lost.....And more importantly reclaim his own power. Nuixar grinned a wicked smile as his jagged teeth became engulfed with flames.While he did not enjoy the company of this "lord of Lucian" he did enjoy the offers he made.....Offers he would better well keep.

"Tell me this before I consider joining your forces with my army.......I wish for nothing more but to see the GSU and Nypherians burn,to see their corpses hanging from spires,their worlds sooted with the ashes of their fallen,the streets would run crimson as they bleed upon homes.......And to impale those who slew my former lord upon my horns.....If you would work towards these goals then I would happily fight alongside your forces.And humor me on what your strategy would be on defeating the GSU dogs and Nypherian runts?

The general then stood awaiting the red haired figure's response.Ignoring the others in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Lucifer looks at Nuixar with reassurance saying, "Oh they'll suffer in pain. That's already planned my friend. And how we're gonna do it, that's for us to wait and find out, as of right now we're way too small in numbers to go against them. We need to grow in size but time will tell." after he says that he walks out of the cave and Azaro stays inside with Aglaros. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Nuixar followed the half-demon outside to the cave,whilst he looked at the coin he still had his doubts which is why he offered the figure an challenge....One of many he will give in the future.

"Now I cannot just go around serving others especially half-demons,I offer you an challenge...." without a warning he slashed with his Vorpal blade. "Prove to me you are worthy of being served!" Nuixar muttered as he prepared himself to dodge the figure's counterattack using his vorpal blade to teleport a short distance away from the figure.

Nuixar reserved his power trying to force the figure to push to it's own limits,after all if he is to serve him he needs to know the true limits of his master's power.It did seem like he kept powerful allies around.....And this was but a test....As for attacking without warning.....Well Nuixar did always enjoy having the element of surprise.He observed the red haired half-demon's reactions....His spells......His fighting style......After all the more you knew about your master the better.

Nuixar himself teleported into the forest underbrush and encircled his quarry in the shadows waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Lucifer walks with Nuixar right behind him but senses a murderous feeling coming from someone, so he quickly spawned his sword having it appear out his left hand magically with a purple/black mist around it as he did so. After Lucifer did that, he quickly turned around and slashed the two swords together as an effort to block Nuixars attack. Once he did that, Nuxiars sword was then hit back from the clash of the blades but he had already teleported a good distance away. He looks at the forest line awaiting for him to come out from hiding. Lucifer then says "A challenge, that sounds quite interesting. I haven't had one in such a long time so don't hold back." as he grins a bit. A faint radiant glow comes from Lucifer's body as he said that. He awaits Nuixars next move on him. Lucifer was confident about holding his ground to Nuixar by himself even though Azaro and Aglaros are nearby he didn't feel the need to get their help at all. His sword which is called 'Soul Eater' was then clearly showing people's names of who he had trapped their souls inside of the sword to make it stronger and more durable. Their names were etched onto the sword in a black thin font in small structures by only a magical move made by Lucifer knows about. It was called 'Soul Consumption' which only that sword has the power to do because it's a one of a kind made by a demon blacksmith down in Hell who no longer lives in either living and dead realm. That person was unfortunately killed by a celestial weapon so his soul died along with him. This means that sword is the only one of it's kind that will ever exist and won't be made again. There was a etched name on the sword that had said 'Sainthal' which is a name of a fallen angel which shined in the sun reflecting off of it's light. There were many names onto the sword but that name was the most important on there to Lucifer because it holds a lot of power within it. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#25PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 am

Nuixar was surprised at his reaction then realizing that he might have sensed his intent. "I'll hand it to you....you have keen senses." He then teleported above the red-haired Lucian and slashed once more teleporting quickly before he could counterattack

Then Nuixar appeared against one of the raised trees far above the half-demon and soon Nuixar's body began to flare as he channeled mana into his gauntlet and cast a fireball of red infernal flame towards his quarry. It seemed that the figure kept most of his power within his sword.Nuixar then peeked back at his vorpal blade,before gazing back at the figure with a burning smile.

"I've not even begun........Come show me what you got.......So far I cannot bother serving an half-blood runt." he taunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire in the bog  Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire in the bog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next