Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Fire in the bog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Fire in the bog  - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Lucifer senses Nuixar above him and blocks his attack with the sword making a clashing sound and ab bit of spark. Then after Nuixar teleported, Lucifer looks toward the tree where where he was and saw the fire ball coming at him. Lucifer didn't move at all but instead magically shoves his sword which was concealing all of his strong energy into the palm of his left hand making Lucifer be able to use his full power. Once that had happened, he looked at his hands and body while his appearance started to change into a full demon. His eyes glowed red with flames inside of it while his whole body turned red and he had gained horns in the process. Then, barely on time, he had looked back at the fire ball and walked right to it because of Hell being lit in flames all the time, he was naturally immune to it. The fire ball then clashed against the his body making a dramatic explosion on him and smoke appears all around him. Lucifer grinned as he said, "Oh my friend. Don't waste your mana on silly fire..It's useless against me. I lived in fire..." as he laughs walking towards Nuixar clenching his fists. Lucifer then stopped in his tracks and started to form a small fire ball with his finger tip making it unusually massive in size. Lucifer then said "Now, try this on for size." as he smirked at him. He didn't stop growing the ball of fire until it was the size of a meteor and then point's his finger at Nuixar which made the much bigger fire ball go towards Nuixars way making the ground sizzle and has the grass evaporate along with the tree's catching on flames at it comes his way.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Fire in the bog  - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:50 am

Whilst Nuixar himself was resistant to demonic magic,he would rather not take any chances.He teleported once again right onto the figure who by now looked more demonic then it previously was,which surprised Nuixar as he slashed once more at the apparent "lord of hell" using his off hand to grab the figure's by his face and threw him towards one of the trees.Teleporting quickly to slash his blade against Soul Stealer sending it flying from the figure's hands.

He then kept the vorpal blade at the figure's neck it's crimson edge centimeters away from the figure's red skin,he grinned in burning fury as fire consumed his form. "Tell me Lord of hell how is it that a runt such as yourself even hope to rule this galaxy.How will you match the Nypherians and their numbers......How will you match the GSU and their wizards......How can you possibly hope to defeat the other powers of the galaxy......Power and overwhelming force failed the crusade! I will not see myself being dragged into another failing cause!" The general then teleported away and sat on a lone rock in the middle of an clearing.

He cut his vorpal sword into the rock and kept it there whilst he circled around it walking on his blackened hooves.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 am

Lucifer gets tossed to the tree but the impact of it caused the tree to break in half. He gets up with just scratches on it body. Once Nuixar moves away from him, Lucifer looks towards his way and says "You wont be, I wouldn't start a war without knowing how to handle it." as he dusts his shoulders off having the wood chips on him fall right off onto the ground. He starts to walk toward Nuixar and then stops once close enough. Lucifer then says "You took the coin. There's no going back now. You obviously want them to feel pain. Well...I'm you're best shot at that." as he crosses reaches his right hand out and has the Soul Eater fly towards it going right into his palm and he grips it putting it on his back. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Nuixar then sighed before taking his blade and teleporting in front of the figure.He just stood over him looking into his eyes and then back at the coin he held in his off hand. "Hmmmrrrr.....Fine...I will serve you for as long as you uphold my goals.....But under three conditions......I retain my rank and title as "Brimstone General" leading my army and those you place under my command.......Secondly I would require my own private bastion on this world........And lastly I will require that an rift between Lucian and Tantir be opened so I could move my forces to this world......."

Nuixar grinned "There is also another matter that might interest you...."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Lucifer looks at Nuixar saying "It's done. You can have those things. I shall have one of my people open the rift later today." as he then crosses his arms. Lucifer then says, "I'm listening..." as he thought it would be to his advantage. They both stood there talking near the cave in the forest in the clearing. It was clear that a battle had just been there though for some trees were knocked down and grass and ground was burned by the fire.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Nuixar grinned a wicked smile as the flames above his head crackled. "I know of several demon lords that still hold their armies,given you seek to rekindle the flame that was the demonic crusade...I might convince them to join us in the coming months." Nuixar then cast his blade into the soft earth and drew a four starred circle. "This is my sigil....Given the fact I could not sense you across the hellscape for some reason I've yet to discover.....This will be your way of contacting me should you require me,carve this sigil in blood and I would be drawn to it no matter the distance involved."

Nuixar then stood back and waited for his new master's response.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Lucifer watches Nuixar draw a four starred circle and says "Ah. I wish to come with you to gather more forces. It's better that they see who's the leader earlier on. Only me, and if you suggest Aglaros come then he can do so as well. " as he thought to himself having him there would show the lords that there is still hope in their vengeance. That Lucifer might be the leader they've all been looking for. He stands there awaiting Nuixars response hoping he'd say yes because he loves to both travel and gain power. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:08 pm

It was...surprising to say the least that his new master would offer to travel to the fallen worlds.But Nuixar nodded in agreement. "Very well.....I do think it would do you good to see those who will serve you in the coming days.For now I will gather my own forces and await the opening of the rift between our worlds. Urrrghhh how does this coin work?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Lucifer grinned as he took out his very own demonic coin from his pocket with his right hand and holds it saying, "You'd have to read 'Shall demons stay close for they are superior' for it to work. Once that is done, think quickly about a place you want to visit. No matter the distance, this coin will bring you there. It's how I went from Hell to the living realm, I've gotten it from a black market demon. Be careful though, just one of these things cost 500,000 souls which I obviously had to kill. That right there..." as he points towards Nuixars coin. He says "Is my second one. I have 3 so cherish it. You shall come down to the undead realm any time you want in case you seek more of them. I personally know the seller." as he puts his coin back into his pocket awaiting a reply. Lucifer stands there telling Nuixar all about the coin and it's power. He explains that the coins are very important and are very rare. Simple humans and other species could not achieve this coin for if they have not ever went to Hell. A coin like this you can't get any where else not even Heaven or in any of the living realms. No one not even Lucifer himself knows where the coin was made or how it was made. Lucifer believes his own dad knows the seller personally and gave him orders to create this coin so his son can travel where ever he pleases and not be stuck down in Hell for eternity. 
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Nuixar nodded then the general raised his head.....It seemed that his master did not know of what happened to hell itself.

"I'm sorry but you seem calm considering that Hell was destroyed by warring demons 500 years ago.......Hades which was our new stronghold in the physical world was also destroyed.....Ever since then the GSU and Nyperians alongside that damned Zeagrim Inquistion have been hunting the remains of the demonic crusade.With our connection broken we few archdemon's that were bound to Aboleth started to wane in power....After Aboleth's death at the hands of those......urrrhhh mortal pigs. Anyways......We are still able to summon riftspawn but at a much smaller scale.Aboleth served as a conduit for many of us....Including myself...."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Lucifer walks a bit the other direction and tilts his head a bit kind of almost looking back at Nuixar and says, "I speak of Hell like that because...I'm going to remake it." as he smirks after saying that. His pupils light up in flames for just a split second saying that as he clenches his fist. However, he's calmed down since the fight with Nuixar. His human form has once regain its appearance having the horns and red skin go away.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 pm

"Ambitious......Good you'll make a fine demon-lord,I shall take my leave then and gather my forces." Nuixar then looked at the coin and spoke 'Shall demons stay close for they are superior' Then he began to fade as he found himself back at his fortress courtyard it's greyed stones unchanged since Nuixar's visit to Lucian.

Grok stood at the fortress steps smiling as he saw his general appear. "Everything alright sir?"

The Brimstone General smiled as he walked past his orc lieutenant. "Oh yes go and gather the army in the courtyard....Things are going to....change." The general seemed calm for the first time in months.Grok then left to gather the remains of Nuixar's once feared demon army.

Nuixar then sat once again on the stone throne and gazed upon his vorpal blade whose demonic energies flickered and danced upon the edges.Once more has he been given purpose and better yet an chance to gore his hated foes.

He flickered a wicked grin as the flames enveloped his face. "These following months will be interesting"

Fire in the bog  - Page 2 Pit_lo11 
{END OF MY PART IN THE THREAD}
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:35 am

Lucifer watches as Nuixar disappears after reading off of the coin standing nearby. Once he's gone, Lucifer goes back to the Lucian castle to return to his throne. It had appeared that what Lucifer had done seemed impossible but with the fall of the Demonic Crusade, he knew that with a fall, there's also a rise and what better leader to lead it then Lucifer himself. He knew that remaking Hell would take a lot of power, more then has right now so he set off to reunite all of the demon lords he could find in the living realm.

(END OF MY RP FOR THIS THREAD)
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Fire in the bog  - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Fire in the bog  - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Fire in the bog  - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Private#39PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:47 am

Thread Complete!
60XP Awarded

Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

Private#40PostSubject: Re: Fire in the bog    Fire in the bog  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire in the bog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2