Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Reich's Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Reich's Fire - Page 2 Empty
Faction#26PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm

The Director ignored the conversations going on, while a crew slowly entered the Cockatrice tank, its engine revving to life. The turret slowly turned out to the hay bales, as Alden began. "This is the Cockatrice, named after a legendary dragon that destroyed whatever came into its sight. This is extremely true for this vehicle, which will burn any threat in its sight to a crisp!"

The tank began to spew a napalm-like fire from its barrel, blasting through the bales as if it was nothing, quickly turning them to cinders. Krieg said nothing; a large flamethrower was not extremely impressive to the Grand Inquisitor, even less so when it's fuel, as flammable as possible, was so undefended. Alden continued, "Well, I guess we will move onto the next! The Vogel!"
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#27PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:39 am

Mordeci smiled under his mask, shaking Victor's hand. "Thank you, brother. And while I disagree with your idea that magic does not exist, if you feel like you can condition our troops to resist it in some way, you may, although it is not a requirement." he said, watching the new tank come out. it concerned him that the vehicle was named after a dragon, but the name fit.

He turned to Omza, curious. "So, where exactly did you say you were from, Omza? If there's another like minded nation in the galaxy, it would be my utmost pleasure to ally with them for the glory of the Inquisition."
Back to top Go down
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#28PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm

The next day and the next and the day after that proceeded almost exactly as the previous day.  Slow tedious monotony.  Not a single shot was fired over four entire days.  The constant loading and reloading was doing several things to Griz.  It was wearing his patience very, very thin.  It was getting him used to his metallic implants.  But most importantly to his personal goal he was getting faster.  At the end of the fourth day he had managed to get his time down to four and a half seconds.  Not a small task when one had to open the top of the grenade launcher, free the existing chain if it was still present, load a new chain of grenades, and then cock the launcher. 

The biggest boost in increasing his speed had been having the new ammunition in the same place every time.  Not having to look for it, or open it, had shaved precious seconds off of his reload time.  Additionally spending more time with the weapon gave him a familiartity with it allowing him to do tasks one handed and without needing his full concentration.  This meant he could open the weapon while grabbing the new chain of grenades simultaneously.  He wasn't sure how exactly that would translate to a combat scenario but here on the range he knew it was going to work like a charm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t506-lineak
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#29PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Well Ferro after this whole thing with the Tyrant, just kind of followed around Director and Lord Inqusitor, watching the presentation of various machines and if she wasn't as collected as she is, she would probably start salivating at thoughts of using those war machines to do Lords will.
"Dear lord who are in Heaven, thoust will shall come to fruition and even though, Lord Inquisitor Krieg and Mordeci might not belive in you, I pray that you will reward them with Eternal life in Heaven, next you , Amen"
After that little silent prayer, a smile had apeared on Ferro's lips,
"Soon the Crusade will begin, and we shall purge Glaxy from the filth of magic and all that abandon your word to pursue it"
Was the final note worthy thought, as she followed Lord Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
The Reich's Fire - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Faction#30PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Omza seemed pleased to be able to mention his home....His old home....Before their arrival in the milky way....It felt an lifetime ago....The pain of his exile would pulse where his horns once stood.

"I hail from Serpentum....Uh....New Serpentum sorry...An desert world home to the Serpentum Imperium but I was not born there.....If you do not mind I don't wish to be reminded of my losses.However my lord I am unsure of their views on magic....it's not an art known or practiced by our people....Magic I must say seems dangerous from what I hear....Such power unchained will concern the Imperators I believe."

Omza would then bow and continue watching the demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#31PostSubject: Re: The Reich's Fire   The Reich's Fire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reich's Fire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2