Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 K2DLTa9 Scholar

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#51PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Dan watched as Kitty devoured most of the remaining bottles with barely a slur to reveal any effects of the alcohol. His eyebrows raised and he leaned back in his chair, scanning between her and the empty bottles.
"Well that's erm," He paused for a moment, before letting off a smirk. "That's called being an alcoholic, you should go to meetings. Do they have those on Nightblood? Alcholics Anonymous for Vampires and Lycans." Dan laughed somewhat at his own joke, before turning to the rest of the party.

"You think I'm getting too old for this?" He looked at Kitty in the eyes now, a hint of worry in his own. "Drinking, partying, adventuring, killing. Used to be second nature to me for a long time, but now..."

"Now I just feel drained, even in this new body. Maybe it's all the death and body switching. Maybe it's catching up to me..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#52PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 am

Silas followed the two into a small room located near the ballroom. The room was a miniature bedroom, still intricately designed with a double bed. Silas walked in just as he spotted Sebastian sat on the edge, rubbing his head and the unknown female vampire kneeling in front of him. Alarmed, he quickly walked in and around the bed... to see her helping him take his shoes off.

His presence was made obvious through the way he entered and the woman's gaze shot to him as he came into full view. For a moment, Silas could swear that he saw anger on her face but whatever it was, it quickly softened into a friendlier expression.
"Hello, Silas isn't it?"
"...yeah. Mind telling me what's going on here?" Silas said with an inquisitive tone. Andromeda's softened expression did not change.
"Just a second." She said as she helped Sebastian lay down on the bed. "Sleep well," she said to him as she combed her hand through his hair lightly before turning back to Silas. She stood up and faced him completely now. "He just had a bit too much to drink," she explained. "So I thought I'd find him a quieter place to rest. Nothing wrong with a little courtesy now is there?"

"Riiight. Of course." Silas said, his tone completely suspicious. If Andromeda noticed it, she clearly didn't show it. The woman was huge to say the least. She wasn't just tall - she was well built as well. Despite this however, she still had that idealistic hourglass figure that helped her maintain her femininity in appearance. To say that she was beautiful would be an understatement.

Silas was everything but weak-minded however, and he maintained his composure despite his inner male instincts encouraging him to act differently. "So it would be within the bounds of that courtesy to leave him alone now, wouldn't it?" He stated more than asked.
"Indeed." She replied before walking past him towards the exit. She stopped just next to it before looking back at him. "Shall we?" Silas turned and followed her out, stopping only briefly to look back at Sebastian - now passed out on the bed, before shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#53PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 am

Kitty was at both battles? It'd be better to ask her then. Gavin looked around and spotted her sitting opposite Dan at one of the tables. The two seemed to be engaged in a drinking contest. To intrude would be quite rude to say the least, he thought.

He instead turned back to Diana. "Do you know who Mephistopheles is?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#54PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 pm

"Never heard of him, I'm assuming it's a him, but Kitty and I may have some contacts here and there that might have a clue. You can gain some pretty slippery or powerful friends when you're immortal and got nothing else to do. I can put in a word if you'd like." Diana offered, giving the giggly little girl in her lap a smile and booping her on the nose. 

Kitty chuckled, tilting her head back and letting out a breath. "I was an alcoholic once, 80's. The music was great, the fashion was horrible, and nobody batted an eye if a few people went missing. I also jumped off Lady Liberty on the fourth of July while drunk off my ass once, I was in the newspaper for awhile." Kitty considered his words for a moment, tilting her head to the side as she leaned forward with her elbows on the table. "I think you might be asking the wrong person about age. But about feeling drained? Yeah, perfect person." 

She blew out a breath of air, she looked pretty tired herself and for once she looked fairly serious. "I've come to realize that immortality is only meant for the heartless, and that time doesn't heal all wounds. It just makes them fester. Living a long time isn't good for anyone because eventually nothing will really phase you anymore. The same things that once made you feel so alive, only make you feel more dead inside. You start trying to find things that will fill that void, sometimes it works, sometimes it just makes the void bigger. But that's the thing, you have to decide if you want to try and fill that void. Do you want to drown? Or do you want to try swimming? There are people here to help too, all you have to do is ask."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#55PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:10 pm

"I don't remember the 80s much, was too busy forgetting my whole past," Dan chuckled, raising his gaze as he thought back to his older days in the army, when he had no idea of the entity inside of him. "I guess if I can cheat death so many times and contain so many entities, I can figure out who to live a decent life for what I've got left." He sighed and reached for another glass, conjuring more rum into it.

"Anyway, Queen Kittiana, what's your first task as ruler of Nightblood? I, of course, am your humble servant in royal affairs." Dan smirked as he spoke in a sarcastic tone. "I think now that I'm a vampire I'm pretty obligated to be."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#56PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:57 pm

"No, nevermind," Gavin replied in response to Diana's offer. He instead went back to tending to the baby boy in his arms, who was mindlessly staring into space. He tickled the baby's chin which caused the baby to promptly latch onto Gavin's finger with his entire hand.
"Got some reflexes there, kid." Gavin said with a smile.

Natasha picked up the crate that she and Valeryie had walked into the ballroom with earlier and walked over to the table where Kitty and Dan were sat. "Hope I'm not intruding on anything?" Natasha said as she looked at them both. She set the crate down next to the table.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#57PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Kitty looked up a Natasha with an amused little smile, "Oh no, nothing at all. Dan here was just telling me that he is my humble servant in royal affairs." Kitty chuckled, flashing Dan a smirk before looking back at Natasha. "The fun and perhaps revenge I could have with that..." Then her eyes flicked to the crate, her smirk turning into a real smile. "And what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#58PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:38 pm

"Pfft," Dan took a sip of rum whilst chuckling. "I've never served anyone; willingly atleast." His mind cast back to the whole ordeal with Lana and Zalgo, not pleasant memories to say the least. Apart from that though he had hardly served of his own accord, even being the ruler of Phoenixspire at one point. Now though he was pretty much nobody. Barely a hero in legend and hardly recognisable as even the Blue Demon.

Nope, now he was just the vampire who held the same name as that old war story. 
What a time to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#59PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Natasha picked up the crate again and set it down on the table. A male vampire passing by behind her briefly stopped to look at her posterior region when she bent down.
"Just a little something you left behind. It was made for you specifically." She replied to Kitty. Natasha waited for a moment. If Kitty hadn't opened the crate by now, she did so herself.

As the crate automatically unfolded, the contents of it were revealed within: the body armour that Aaron-157 had specially made for her during the events of Haven.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#60PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:47 am

Kitty rolled her eyes at Dan, then she looked back to Natasha as she began to speak. The smile started to fall from her face as she realized what Natasha was talking about. Kitty bent down, picking up the body armour. Memories ran through Kitty's head, and the last shot that killed Aaron rang through her ears. Kitty cleared her throat, shaking the memories from her head and forcing a look of calm on her face. "Thank you Natasha."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#61PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Natasha nodded and then turned to leave. Meanwhile Apone and his wife, having exhausted themselves, returned to the table and sat down, laughing all the while in enjoyment. Kristen leaned forward and offered to take the baby from Gavin, which he accepted and handed over.

Apone did the same for Diana, and if she chose to hand the child over, he'd sit her down on his lap and if not, he'd allow Diana to keep his daughter on hers. Gavin all of the sudden stood up and looked around.
"Well, this has been fun. I'll catch you all later." He said before nodding at them all, and then turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#62PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Kitty looked down at the body armor in her hands, "Such a sap Kitty. I'll admit he was a fine warrior and that dark double of his was fun but he's dead. Get over it." Kitty flinched, dropping the body armor back in the crate and closing it before casting a glare at an empty seat to her left. To anyone else she'd be glaring at nothing but a smirking Corsetta sat there in Kitty's eyes, all dolled up with blood dripping from her mouth. 

Diana passed the baby girl off to Apone, casting a glance over at Gavin. "Good bye Gavin. I'm going to put in that word anyway." Then Diana turned her head to the table across the room, where Kitty and Dan were sat. Her brows furrowed as she saw Kitty cast a hateful glare to the empty chair to her left, she'd been acting rather strange lately. Maybe she should ask her about it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty#63PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3