Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XenomorohT-RexQueen
Newcomer
XenomorohT-RexQueen

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty
Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty#1PostSubject: Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid    Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am

Name: Don't really have a name normally just called Xenomorph queen
Species: Xenomorph T-Rex hydrid
Faction: N/A
Alignment: Fight to defender herself and her colonies. 

-------------------

Strengths

Speed, tracking skills, and hiding considering how large she is. 

Weaknesses
Dealing with other species, and not drawing attention to herself

-------------------

Equipment
No

Powers
Her blood is acid, and she has a second mouth in her mouth

History
Was made by a rogue android who betrayed his human creator, she killed him for trying to killer for being 'failed' test result, colonize by herself. She was soon found by humans and taken by a ship be brought back to a world were humans had recolonized but ship was hit by solar storm and destroyed on a new planet.  
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  TJPZQB0 Donator

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid    Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:41 am

Normally we dont grade characters around here but we also dont normally do characters and species from other franchises. I'll need t9o discuss this with the othe boys, i'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  TJPZQB0 Donator

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid    Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 am

back! Sorry to be an obstruction to your rping here by immediatly questioning your character app and such but we have rules here and im still trying to be the good mod on the site. But i asked the boys and they said that we dont use direct names from franchises. However, we do allow rip offs, as a matter of fact if you want to do something similar to the xenomorph there is a species of mine you can toy with.

They were called the Sypher A.K.A Hive stalkers and i created them for a small dominion thread in the past. They behaved in much the same way as the xenomorph but i never really went into their hierearchy such as what their queen and all looked like. So if you want to make a few xenomorph sub breeds to play with you have full authority to create lore, sub species and whatnot with the Sypher because im not using them anymore.

It's just that on convergence, despite allowing people to create very similar things to copyrighted franchises we dont want to become a downright fanfiction site. And you dont have to use my Sypher, you're free to create another species very similar to the xenomorph if you want to start from scratch. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid    Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid  Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenomoroph Queen T-rex Hybrid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1