Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
All Hail Queen Kittiana DQtpig0 Archaeologist

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty
All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#1PostSubject: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 11:50 am

Kitty stood in the hallway pacing, she could already hear the sounds of people still arriving and conversing with everyone else. Kitty was a tad nervous and could scarcely breathe, but that was only because of the wretched corset those she-demon maids stuck her in. Kitty glanced down at the large emerald ball gown she was wearing, she nose wrinkled. Why the he'll would they pick green? She looked like a Christmas Cinderella doll. Her hair had been pulled back and braided, subjected forcefully to a spa treatment that included tweezing her eyebrows until she nearly killed the maid, a thousand pounds of makeup piled on her face, and then strangled with a corset. "Screw this." Kitty raised a hand, her glowing fingertips poised to transfigure the dress into something more comfortable. But those horrid maids came out of the shadows, grasping her arms and beginning to usher her towards the main room despite her protests. With a shove they sent her out the ballroom door where she hurriedly straightened and fixed her crown, looking down at everyone as her name was announced for all in the ballroom to hear. 

"Hail, Queen Kittiana."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana K2DLTa9 Scholar

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#2PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 am

"Long may she reign." Dan monologued, holding his glass of rum up in the air along with the others gathered already. He smirked at Kitty, sensing how much she was thoroughly enjoying the scene. Once he'd taken a sip of his drink he than sat down near the head of one of the tables. There he leaned back and surveyed the room, noticing familiar and new faces entering to converse with each other and congratulate Kitty.

At this moment he could'nt see Sebastian or Gavin, but a certain woman's entrance caught his attention.
Jaya...
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#3PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:41 am

Jaya entered alongside her advisers and friends, giving smiles to those she knew. Of course she gave no attention to the vampire at the head of the table to her right, who was indeed her father. Instead she made straight for the newly crowned Queen, giving her a greater smile than the rest.
"Congratulations mother, I'm proud. Although, I won't ask what you did to get this place a physical planet..." She shot a half-disapproving, half-smirking look at her mother, before turning to the rest of the room.

"Quite the turnout. Will the others be here? We deserve a celebration after the war." Jaya looked from her side to Kitty, maintaining a smile. 

"Everyone does."
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#4PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:56 pm

"Now this is something," Elias whistled as he walked down halls of dark and soaring gothic architecture. This hallway alone beat even Notre Dame back on earth in terms of immense grandeur and size. For some reason, though, the hall had no drafts of cold or lack of light. Even in the middle of the night, the ceiling remained dimly lit, the high peaked ceiling swallowed by the shadows above. Elias could only guess at the amount of magic and labor it had taken to construct the Vampire's castle as the clicks of his dress shoes and staff echoed down the soaring, empty hall dressed in a magically fitted grey suit with a white shirt and cobalt tie paired with a matching handkerchief. 

Naturally, Elias was late to the party, entering the somewhat smaller but equally grand ballroom at the tail end of a crowd shouting 'all hail queen kittania' on the far end near a throne set in front of a large red curtain. The room itself was topped off with a designated dance floor, tables, and what Elias guessed was a magically stocked bar. The entire chamber appeared just as dimly lit with whatever magical light the vampires and lycans preferred to use and the a blood moon's crimson beam shining down through the 

In the center of the show was Kitty herself, standing in the center of the crowd in an emerald dress and a bright golden crown. Elias scanned the crowd for other familiar faces, only for the search to yield Queen Jaya of the former Alliance of Kings, a guy with a glass of rum, and a bunch of vampires and werewolves. With Elias being the brilliant man everyone has known him to be, the wizard weaved his way through the crowds with staff in hand toward kitty and Jaya, now talking about something inaudiable beneath the rumble of lycan and vampiric conversation. He showed up on Jaya's tail-end statement, something about needing a celebration after the war.

"Yeah, getting ditched on Reach was awful. You have no idea how tiring it is to hitchhike halfway across the galaxy." He turned towards Kitty, "And congratulations on the new role, Kitty. I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
Sebastian Nicholas Duarte
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#5PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Sebastian entered the large room, followed closely by Natasha Masterson and Valeryie Kalashnikov. All three for once were dressed formally instead of Spartan gear; Sebastian wore a grey suit that perfectly strained and outlined against his muscle mass. Natasha and Valeryie were both dressed formally in matching black outfits. The three were a peculiar sight 1) due to their large sizes and 2) because of the small traces of scars on their faces. The scars were less evident on the two female Spartans due to makeup but both still had this rough and serious look to them.

Sebastian on the other hand had a network of scars on his left cheek and another one running a straight line from just above his right eyebrow, over the eyelids of his right eye and finishing at the top of the cheekbone. His right eye was also noticeably emitting a faint blue glow rather than the regular brown that was his left eye.

The three Spartans strolled into the room and upon seeing Kitty, began to walk towards her. The two female Spartans walked behind him side-by-side. Natasha seemed to be carrying a medium-sized crate in her arms as she walked.
"Would never have guessed you to be in this position," Sebastian said with a sly grin before giving a respectful nod towards Elias. "Congratulations, su majestad." He bent his knees and lowered his head slightly in a fake bow before straightening himself, the grin on his face still prevalent.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#6PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Silas was the next to enter the ballroom, Gavin by his side - if only lagging behind a little bit. As ever, Silas was dressed to impress: his blue suit appearing to be made entirely out of silk and with a red tie to go with it. On his wrist he wore a gold plated watch and every single digit of his hand was adorned with a golden ring encrusted with diamond at the top. His shirt also supported round silver cuff-links. As soon as he saw Kitty, he smiled a friendly smile over to her before walking her way.

Gavin wore a simple black suit with a black tie. He also carried with him a massive bouquet of flowers. Aside from that however, he looked bored and a lot less enthusiastic than Silas. His expression relaxed only a bit when he also spotted Kitty. Jaya and Sebastian and his team arrived earlier than them it seemed, and there was another man with them that he didn't recognise.

"Long time no see eh?" Silas said as he leaned in to offer a friendly hug. "Happy you made it so far." He then turned to the others around them, offering friendly handshakes and greetings to each, including Elias. Meanwhile Gavin approached Kitty and held his hand out to shake, forcing a grin as he did so.
"Congrats."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#7PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:19 pm

As Kitty descended down the stairs she had intended to make her way over to Dan, but was first stopped by Jaya. She smiled when her daughter congratulated her, then leaned in to give her daughter a hug and whisper in her ear. "His reasons make up for his methods a little bit. Don't be too hard on him Jaya, that's my job." Then she straightened just as Sebastian and his teammates came over. Kitty smirked at his fake bow, "Yeah well, being Queen is actually kind of boring. I haven't hit anyone or anything in days." Kitty's eyes flicked to Silas and she smiled, returning his friendly hug and chuckling. Kitty leaned in and avoided Gavin's hand, giving him a hug instead so she could whisper in his ear. "Open bar is to the left of the staircase." 

After that Kitty excused herself and went over to Dan, taking the rum from him for a moment to take a swig. Her face folded and she gave it back, "You know, you're honestly like a pirate." Then her grimace turned into a smirk, her eyes sparkling. "I hear there's type AB- at the bar."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#8PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Dan took back his drink with a smirk, swallowing the rest in one go to then place the glass on the table. He then looked back up at Kitty, examining her dress and overall appearance. 
"I'm slightly more civil than I pirate, I think." His eyes glanced over to Jaya, a confused feeling hidden within their gaze. "You know she doesn't recognise me?" An eyebrow raised as he spoke, before he looked around for more rum.

"By the way," He reached out for the bottle and the glass, pouring himself another. Just as he was about to continue he was interrupted by a new arrival to the table.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#9PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 pm

"What?" Jaya asked with genuine confusion, only to find her mother leave to approach the rum-drinking man. For a moment she stopped and gave a smile to Sebastian and Elias. "Good work on Hades, the Union is forever grateful for your efforts." She commended as a sort of off-comment, her attention focused on watching Kitty and the man. Finally she decided to approach, walking over whilst lifting up the bottom of her silver dress to allow her steps to be unhindered.

"Mother," Her eyes glanced between the two of them. "Who's this then? New friend you haven't introduced me to?"
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#10PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Thankfully, it turned out Elias wasn't the last person to arrive. Just after Elias had said his congratulations to Kitty, Sebastian showed up, this time dressed in a more formal suit than his combat armor. It took Elias a moment to fully appreciate the spartan's size. In the heat of combat back on Hades, Sebestian had only appeared to be football player height under all the armor, but in a suit, he appeared massive.

"Welcome to the party," Elias said after Jaya congratulated the two. Elias turned around to observe the other two new members of the crowd; a man in a blue silken suit with a red tie clearly with some gruff looking man in a leather jacket. Elias had absolutely zero idea who either of them were, but if they had shown up to the party, that meant they either knew Kitty already, or were vampires trying to be fashionably late to their queen's coronation. Elias decided to put money on the former.

In the meantime, it appeared that Kitty had attempted to move out of the center of attention while talking to Jaya and some other vampire guy drinking rum. He decided against intruding on their conversation. Instead, he called upon the magics flowing about the planet. Little bits of nigh unfeelable energy swirled around Elias' feet as he floated up on a platform of hardened air. The wizard took a few test steps before conjuring a few small explosions and crimson confetti which fluttered down on the crowd below.

"In honor of the new Queen Kitty," Elias called down to the crowd, purposefully inflecting his voice to sound like a sports announcer, "I have chosen to give you all a great magic show!" Runes glowed along Elias' staff and a grey and black top hat matching his suit appeared with a flash of cobalt light on top of Elias' head. "Of course I take requests, but we'll start with this first one." With a flick of his wrist, enough illusory playing cards appeared in the air around him for each person. He waved his free hand, directing a card to those nearby. "Memorize that card, shuffle it up with everyone else's, and I'll get it back to you without using magical magic, requests come after that." Elias smiled and sat back as if he were on an invisible chair and waited for everyone to prepare the cards.
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#11PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:27 pm

After Kitty had left, Sebastian offered a respectful nod to Jaya in reply to her congratulations. Natasha and Kalashnikov had just finished greeting the others and again joined his side, Natasha still holding the crate.

"Been a while since I've attended a party, what about you Val?" Valeryie looked at her and shook her head. The mute Spartan glanced at the crate and then back at Sebastian, nudging him. He looked at her in response and she pointed at the crate. He looked at the object and paused a second.

"Yeah I'll give it to her later. She seems a bit busy with.." he looked over to Kitty and the man with whom she had sat down "..her new Romeo." He looked back at the crate, and then Natasha. "You ain't planning to carry that around are you? You two should go find a place to sit or something."
"I might as well. That open bar's grabbing my attention. Drinks Val?" Valeryie nodded and both set off in the direction of the open bar.
Sebastian then turned to observe Elias walking up the set of magically conjured stairs and watched with intrigue as he began to show off a card trick.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#12PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:43 pm

"Here," Gavin almost thrust the flowers into Silas's arms. "I'm not carrying those around. You bought them anyway." He said as he began to walk away, to the left of the staircase.
"Where are you going then?" Silas called after him.
"Bar." Gavin answered before he disappeared into the thicket of Vampires and Lycans that were also hanging around the bar.

Silas smiled and shook his head, at which point he felt a hand rest on his left shoulder. He turned around to see the familiar face of the Alpha Lycan that he had fought alongside 6 years ago. The man looked pretty much the same: slightly tanned skin with long, slightly curled hair that reached his shoulders with a large beard to top it off. The Alpha seemed to be dressed in what could be compared to formal medieval attire, much like all of the other Lycan males and females attending the party. He held in his right hand a glass filled halfway with wine.

"Ah," He began, before the Alpha cut in.
"Greetings, old friend. Was it... Silas?" He held his hand out.
"Indeed it was. I didn't think I'd run into you here, your majesty." Silas replied as he shook the Alpha's hand.
"It is a celebration that signifies the unification of two species that were for many centuries, locked in bitter war. Now, any vampire celebration is our celebration as well. A testament to our brotherhood despite our differences. Wouldn't you agree?" He took a sip from his glass.
Silas smiled. "That was beautifully put, sir. Is your family well?"
"My wife is in good health, although our newborn has been afflicted with some illness; both were unable to attend as a result, sadly."
"Ah well I hope your child makes a quick recovery." Silas said. The Alpha smiled and nodded in respect, before both of them turned to observe Elias's card trick.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#13PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 pm

As Gavin left the bar with a large glass of beer in hand, he spotted a familiar face across the ballroom: Apone, his and his wife Kristen. They also seemed to have brought their children along as well, with one parent carrying a child each. A smile grew across his face as he couldn't help but feel happy for the former Master Sergeant.

As Gavin made his way over to him, Apone managed to spot him coming before he reached. The aging man smiled as Gavin approached, both of them shaking hands as they met.
"How're you doing Sergeant?" Gavin asked.
"All's good I s'pose. What about you? Looks like you're already having your fun." Apone said as he nodded to his beer glass. Gavin looked down at it and let out a chuckle.
"Haha, yeah I couldn't help myself. I see you brought the family along." Gavin did a little wave at the 3 year old girl who Apone was carrying. She stared at his face blankly, which caused both men to laugh. "She don't know you yet, so she's a bit shy." Apone said as he lovingly stroked the side of his daughter's face.
"Honestly, I'm happy for you Sarge. You settled down quite well."
"Yeah well," Apone shrugged his shoulders. "Guess it was time for me to let it all go."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#14PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Kitty blinked at the realization that Jaya probably didn't recognize her father, her cheeks tinged a bit pink at her fumble. When Jaya came over and asked who she was standing next to, she leaned in so she could speak quietly in her ear so it would be harder for others to hear. "Its your father, I got him away from Makou and gave him a new body." As Kitty stepped back Diana suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere with something hung over her arm. "You got it? Finally." "Hey, it takes time to look this good. Just tell me I'm the best sister ever and I'll hand it over." "Fine your the best sister ever now hand it over, I can't fucking breathe." Diana smirked, passing the garment bag off to her sister. Diana looked much more comfortable than Kitty, more modern too. She had on a strapless mermaid gown in different hues of blue. There were silver threads sewn into it to make it look as if there were wave like designs, very Diana. 

With garment bag in hand Kitty hurried off and into a side door in the ballroom just before Elias began to perform his show. Diana looked up at Elias and grinned, then looked back to Jaya and Dan. "Hello Neice," her eyes flicked to Dan and she smirked,"fledgling douche. Kitty will be back in a minute, she didn't like the corset cutting off her air and strangling her boobs." And about ten minutes later Kitty returned, looking very different from her original entrance. Instead of her fiery red hair being in an intricate braid it was pin straight and slicked back with a sleek shiny finish. Her eye makeup was much darker and bolder, as was the smirk on her red lips. Her gown was changed as well, gone was the huge corsetted emerald ball gown. Now she wore a gown that only had one shoulder, the bodice was made of a gold dragon scale like design that went to her hips before it was interuppted by flowy fabric that faded from red to Orange to gold to yellow, like fire. She now wore claw rings on one hand, the gold jewellery gleaming ad it caught the light. She came to stand by Diana again, resting an elbow on her shoulder with a smirk. "Fantastic, now I can breathe again. Is Elias doing a magic show? Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#15PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:52 am

Dan took another sip of his rum, remaining quiet for the moments while Kitty went and changed. On her return he was observing the magic show half-interested. Part of him could only be reminded of his time as King of Phoenixspire, which were not pleasant times. Nevertheless he was trying to enjoy the party as best he could. He gave a glance to Gavin and Sebastian, and then surveyed the room to see if he recognised anyone else. 

"I guess being away for a while means I don't recognise as many people as I used to." He commented, shrugging it off and continuing to drink.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#16PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:56 am

Jaya was taken aback by her mother's quiet words, looking between her and her so-called father. At first she didn't believe her, but then realised there was no reason to joke or lie like that. Secondly came regret, for killing her father at the phoenix lair and for forsaking him all this time. She wasn't gullible enough to believe he was truly evil, but yet again not trusting enough to fully forgive him. Instead she turned away, seeking out other areas of the party.

"Gavin," Jaya smiled at the familiar face, approaching him and the others around him. "I'm glad you're back." She had heard of his absence, but part of her knew he wasn't in trouble. He was the spirit of Vengeance after all, she knew he could take care of himself.

"I'm sorry for leaving Earth and the UNSC," She lowered her gaze slightly, feeling she had to do this. "I know you fought hard against ONI, and I wasn't there."
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#17PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:17 pm

The whole trick itself took no more than a minute. A number of somewhat interested vampires (read: bored because their queen was failing to socialize properly) had shuffled up a deck of cards and placed it on a table. Elias descended from his invisible seat in the air and picked up the deck of cards, shuffling it dozens of times over as if to ensure everything was properly mixed, when in reality he was shuffling all the cards back into their original order. He deftly threw each card to their respective owner in the same order he had originally handed them out with.

"And all of that was done with no magic whatsoever," Elias said, giving a little bow. His tophat fell off and melted into a pile of clear gunk which quickly evaporated. Fortunately, the cards were actual physical cards pulled from a shop somewhere. "Since it seems that no one has given any requests," Elias continued, "I suppose I must take my leave." The wizard waved a hand and a puff of smoke filled the ballroom, the crash of breaking glass soon followed, revealing a human-sized hole in the ballroom's skylight soon after the smoke cleared.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#18PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Sebastian watched as Elias finished his trick. Some of the Vampires and Lycans seemed to have surprised looks on their faces when their cards were revealed.
"Heh, neat trick." Sebastian commented underneath his breath.

He then watched as Elias took his leave, leaving his mark in the ceiling as he did so, leaving behind a standing ovation from those who were genuinely impressed.
"Doesn't look like he cares much about interior decoration..." Sebastian said to himself.
"A pity, isn't it?" A female voice from behind him said. Sebastian turned around to face the stranger - quite obviously a vampire lady dressed in a black sheath dress. What caught Sebastian off-guard however was her size - standing a few inches taller than him at almost seven feet.

Like the gentleman he was, he tried to keep his eyes off everything else but hers, however couldn't help noticing that she was also well proportioned in... other areas. She was carrying in her hands a glass each full of red wine. She wore on her face a friendly smile as she offered one of the glasses to him.

Sebastian smiled back and took the glass.
"Thank you." He said as he turned to fully face her.
"Sebastian, isn't it?" She asked, before immediately continuing. "It brings me happiness to know that there are others that respect architecture."
"Uh, yeah. It does look good doesn't it?" Sebastian managed to reply. He took another sip. "You into that kinda stuff?"
"I'm the one who helped design this building, mostly interior decoration." She replied.
Sebastian's eyes widened slightly in surprise. "Serious- I mean, wow. That's just incredible. I can see you put a lot of work into it." He said as he took another sip.
The smile on the woman's face grew wider and she too took a sip. "Thank you. And yes, a lot of work did go into it."

Sebastian cleared his throat. "Ahem, so are you with anyone here?" An attempt to keep the conversation going.
"Oh, not at all." She looked him up and down. "You aren't a normal human are you? One of those Spartan soldiers, am I correct? Humanity's... best line of defense?" She said the last part in a light-hearted mocking tone, with a brief exhalation of laughter to top it off.
"Haha, yeah I am."
"Tough work I'd imagine?" The lady put one of her hands on his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.
"Uh, yeah... quite," Sebastian replied.
"I can see that." She said as she looked over his clothing, the way in which it strained against his musculature. "You also seem quite popular too, with the opposite sex." She continued as her smile began to fade. Her hand moved from his shoulder and rested on his upper chest now as she leaned in a bit close.
He felt her breath on his face, the scent of her perfume almost intoxicating. It was now that he began to feel slightly uneasy and desperately searched for something else he could bring up.
"Uh, I-I, uh." He turned his face away from her to clear his throat before looking at her again. "I.. didn't catch your name?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Level 1
Andromeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#19PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:25 pm

The vampire withdrew herself slightly as she was asked this question, the smile re-appearing on her face as she took her hand off his chest.
"Andromeda," she replied as she took another sip.

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#20PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Silas was walking towards the open bar now, eager to grab himself a glass of champagne or red wine, whatever to quench his thirst. The Alpha Lycan, or Klaus as he came to know him in their conversation, had bode him farewell and went off to converse with others he knew.

He reached the bar and waited for the bartender to show up. "A glass of champagne, thank you." He said as soon as he was approached. He then felt a nudge to his side and turned to find Natasha and Valeryie to his left, leaning against the bar. Natasha had a half-finished glass in her hand while Valeryie was leaned moreso over the table, chugging down a full glass of beer.
"Oh, didn't see you two there. How're you finding the party?" He asked.
"Well, it's a nice break from the usual fire-fights to be honest. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel weird though." Natasha replied.
"Yeah tell me about it. It took a while for me to settle as well after I resigned." Silas said as he took a sip. He looked over to Valeryie who had now emptied the glass down her throat. She lowered the glass but kept her position, her eyes shut and her mouth slightly open as she exhaled - seemingly brought to peace by the drink.
"She looks like she's having fun." Silas said as he gestured towards her.
Natasha looked at her and chuckled. "Yeah, wouldn't have ever pegged her for being such a drinker." She said. "Guess it's her way of relieving stress."
"I suppose it is."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#21PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Gavin looked over to Jaya as she approached, returning her greeting. He then waited for her to finish before replying.
"There's nothing to be sorry about Jaya, you did what you needed to do. You had a responsibility and you did well with it." He assured her with a friendly smile. "And look at the result, we have the Galactic Systems Union, ONI has been decommissioned... the supernaturals are safe"

Gavin looked back at Apone. "You met Jaya remember? When we turned up to your barn a few months back?"
"Ohh I see, thought I recognised that face somewhere." Apone said. He held his hand out to shake, and if she accepted, he'd do so gently. "I am pleased to see you made it so far, looks like you take after your mother after all." He said.
"Looks like she does" Gavin added as he looked back at her. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#22PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Diana looked to Kitty after Elias's little show, but she just shrugged then looked up at the ceiling with a frown. "Think its a good time to start the music?" "Depends, did you get the other stuff I needed?" Diana grinned slightly, walking away from her sister and into the same door Kitty had entered so she could change her dress. A few moments later she returned with a bag of herbs and a jar of a mysterious looking liquid. "Great." Kitty took the jar from Diana, placing it on the table and unscrewing the lid. She brought her thumb to her mouth, using her fang to bite into her finger until it bled. Then she held the bleeding finger over the jar, allowing a few drops of blood to seep into the liquid. After that she took the bag of herbs and mixed it into the liquid, putting the lid back on it and shaking it. "Excellent. Hold this." She passed the jar off to Diana.

Kitty stalked into the middle of the ballroom floor, most of the guests were off around the edges where the bar and tables were. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe it is time for some dancing." Kitty didn't use magic to project her voice, instead from where she stood her voice echoed. "First lets clean up that glass..." With a flick of her wrist upward, the pieces of glass glowed and went back towards the ceiling and repaired themselves like nothing had ever happened. "Now, enjoy the show." 

Kitty slowly brought her hands up, and the ground began to rumble which caused some of the guests to gasp and look startled, but there was a calm and concentrated look on Kitty's face. Her hands had been clenched into fists as she rose them, then in a quick motion she unfurled them and flexed her fingers. Four perfectly controlled lava geysers shot up around Kitty from the floor, they shot up to nearly the ceiling before ice was shot outward from Diana's palms. The ice cooled the lava down in mid-air, creating geyser statues of volcanic rock. Some people began to clap, but Kitty held up a hand and all was quiet. 

Kitty held out her hand towards Diana, who brought the jar over to her and stood waiting. Kitty unscrewed the lid from the jar, swiping her fingers through the partially solidified substance inside then walked over to one of the stone geysers. Using the substance on her fingers, dipping her fingers back in occasionally, she drew symbols on it then worked her way around to each geyser. Then Diana let some ice fall onto Kitty's palm and she melted it so Kitty could get the substance off her hand. Diana took the jar and headed back towards the table and watched as Kitty stood in the middle of the floor again. 

With her hands outstretched, she flexed them as they began to glow. Suddenly little bolts of gold light shot from her fingers, hitting each of the symbols on the stone geysers. It seemed that nothing had happened at first then the stone began to change, taking on a metallic orange-yellowish color that was easily recognizable. Gold. Kitty didn't give them a chance to respond before the gold statues began to move, looking almost liquid in nature as they rose to combine into a massive golden blob. Then as Kitty's fingers and hands moved the blob took shape. 

Within a minute a giant dragon was floating above Kitty, and then the applause was much louder than before but Kitty just smirked. She clenched her hand into a fist, and the dragon shook its head and moved which elicited a few gasps from the guests. Moving her fist around the room, the dragon followed it, flying above everyones heads and completely enrapturing their attention. Unfurling her fist in a jerky motion, the dragon split into two smaller dragons. Kitty did this repeatedly until there were hundreds of dragons flying around the room, some up high some snaking through the guests and swirling around them. 

Then they all met in the center above Kitty's head, opening their mouths and breathing golden fire. As they breathed their fire, their bodies began to disappear, obviously they were feeding themselves to the golden ball. Once all the dragons were gone and nothing but the orb remained, Kitty brought two fists together slowly. Then she jerked them apart and the orb exploded into gold dust, raining down on the guests before Kitty spun and it flew off of them. As her hands moved the dust moved as well, a portion taking on the shape of an orchestra that actually began to play beautiful music. Another portion took on the form of various golden men, approaching the women of the party and holding out a hand in an invitation to dance. The last portion morphed into golden women, these golden maidens went up to the men of the party, holding out a hand in an invitation to dance as well. 

Suddenly the party was much livelier, people moved about the dance floor in tune with the music, smiling and even mingling with those that weren't of their species. Kitty stood in the center of it all with a smile on her face, although she did look just a tad pale. She felt a little lightheaded due to the amount of magic it took to preform that minor alchemy and then the manipulation of the gold and the animation of it. But all in all she definitely looked pleased with herself, standing in the center. Meanwhile Diana was leaning against the table with her arms crossed over her chest, scrutinizing her sister. "Huh, haven't seen her smile like that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#23PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

Jaya accepted the handshake rather gracefully, her time among royalty having ensured she knew the proper etiquette of such things now. She then looked back to Gavin as he asked what she'd been up to.
"Well, we had the battles against the Crusade. Luckily we didn't lose anyone." A look of happiness and relief came over her face. "Then since then it's been alot of diplomacy and politics, boring really..."

"Where did you go, if I might ask?" Jaya reached towards the bar for a drink, holding it between her two middle fingers as she sipped it. An odd champagne, probably something the locals made.
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#24PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:03 am

The timely intervention of Kitty's magical show brought out a sigh of relief from Sebastian as Andromeda turned away from him to observe. The show was indeed impressive and quite drew a lot of cheers and applause from the crowd of Lycans and Vampires in the ballroom. Even Sebastian was impressed.

"Now this is impressive," Sebastian said to himself, but it was enough for Andromeda to hear. She turned her head to look back at him, cocking an eyebrow. She clearly wasn't impressed at all. As the music started and the golden men and women began to dance with the members of the party, Andromeda grabbed Sebastian's tie without warning, and dragged him to the dance floor.

There was little that could be done to protest, and soon she had pulled both of them close together with her hand on his back. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart now as Andromeda had them spin around slowly to start it off.
"Uh..." Sebastian began as he looked down at their feet and then up to the side where he still had the glass in hand. Andromeda followed his gaze to the glass and grabbed it from his hand, tossing it aside with little care, as she did to hers. She then grabbed his left hand with her right, before grabbing his right arm with her left and moving it down, placing his right hand on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Level 1
Andromeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#25PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:06 am

"It's clear you haven't ever danced before." Andromeda said as she examined his nervous expression. "Allow me."

It was from here that she took the most control, telling him where to step and in which way to move. To her surprise, he was a quick learner and if she hadn't been mistaken, he took some enjoyment out of the small tutoring session between them.

As he got the hang of it more and more, he looked up at her and she smiled back down at him in approval, which also drew one out of him too as they continued to dance in the middle of the ballroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty#26PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana Empty

Back to top Go down

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next