Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:12 am

"Right ladies, this is my cue." Silas said as he saw a golden woman approaching him. He looked back at Natasha and Valeryie who were still awestruck by the magic show, giving them a two-finger salute before turning and walking over to the golden woman.
"Well hello there, gorgeous."

Natasha shook her head as she watched Silas run off with the golden woman to the dance floor. She finished her drink before setting it onto the bar table, at which point two golden men began to approach her and Valeryie. She quickly waved off the man closest to her, who nodded to find someone else. However to her surprise, Valeryie practically jumped onto the golden man that had approached her and with her superior (and due to her drunken state, unrestrained) strength, she dragged the man off to the dance floor.

"Yeah.. you show 'em Val." Masterson muttered as she watched the Lycan and Vampire men and women dance with their partners or golden people. In the midst of the crowd she spotted Sebastian who appeared to be dancing with a giantess. This didn't catch her by surprise however.
"Some things never change." She said to herself before turning back to the bar and ordering another drink.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 am

Gavin's smile dropped when she asked him the question of his whereabouts after the ONI incident. He dropped eye-contact with her for a moment, looking down at his glass. He swished the remaining liquid around before drinking it down and looking back at her.

"I.... needed some answers." He replied. "There's a lot of things I don't know about myself, about what's in me. I need to know how it ends, Jaya. I need to know how the others dealt with it, because I think.." He looked around before lowering his voice. "I think something's coming."

The sudden magic show put-on by Kitty drew his attention for a moment as he observed his friend work her magic. He was impressed, if only slightly. Soon golden men and women began to swarm the ballroom, however Gavin waved one of them off, as did Apone.

Apone turned to him. "Well, looks like I gotta be somewhere." He said with a sly grin. Gavin returned his smile. "Don't keep her waiting." He replied. Apone's smile dropped as he realised something.
"Ah, but the kids.." He said as he shook his head.
"Don't worry about it," Gavin assured, putting his hand on Apone's shoulder. "You and your wife enjoy yourselves, I'll take care of the kids."
Apone nodded. "Thanks."

Apone and Kristen then proceeded to hand Gavin both children: a baby boy aged 1 and a baby girl aged 3. Kristen also thanked him before she suddenly yelped and giggled as Apone picked her up without warning and jogged off to the dance floor. Gavin looked at both toddlers with slight disdain as the three year old started to grab at his face.
"Blimey."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:43 am

Diana left the table and went over to Gavin, scooping the three year old up and tossing her up a foot in the air before catching her and repeating the process. She seemed to enjoy it as she started to giggle, waving her arms up and down. "What? Can't handle a few rugrats skull face?" Diana teased Gavin, then put the three year old down on the counter and scooped up the one year old. She rocked him in her arms, a slight grin on her face. 

Meanwhile Kitty weaved through the dancing crowds, smirking slightly as she saw Silas dancing with a golden woman, Sebastian looking happy dancing with an incredibly tall vampire woman, and Valeryie dancing with a golden male. She reached the tables and stood in front of Dan, holding out a hand. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 am

"I think I'd rather be back in Makou's darkness," Dan raised an eyebrow at the offer, glancing to those who were dancing already. "Dancing really isn't me, but don't let me stop you." He nodded over the others around the room who would no doubt jump on the chance to dance with the new queen. Meanwhile he poured himself some more rum, waving his hand to move a chair through magic outwards from the table.

"Or you could join me in a more sophisticated manner." His hand grasped over an empty glass, lifting up with a swirling motion. As it span liquid appeared within; a delicate red wine coming from nowhere to sit in the glass. It was now held before Kitty as an offer. 
"I've been practicing." He smirked in reference to his abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sebastian Nicholas Duarte
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

"I think you're getting the hang of it," Andromeda said with a giggle. Sebastian smiled again.
"Yeah, I think I am." He sighed. What the hell, he rarely ever got any r&r like this, it was stupid of him to be so tense now - that was reserved for battlefield situations. He relaxed himself more and more as he continued to dance with the large vampire, sighing softly.

"That's it, let it all go. Let yourself some fun once in a while." Andromeda said. "There's no need to stress here."
"Heh, you know a thing or two about stress?" Sebastian asked playfully.
"As a matter of fact, I do." Andromeda replied. "And I also happen to know ways to relieve stress... and help others while doing so." She finished off with a small grin, and what Sebastian thought was a wink.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Level 1
Andromeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Andromeda then proceeded to lean forward and place her chin on Sebastian's shoulder as they continued to spin around the dance floor, slowly. She closed her eyes as she took in a deep intake of air - which allowed the scent of Sebastian's blood to enter her nostrils.

Her eyes flew open and she breathed in again. Her pupils narrowed into slits and turned red, and two fangs began to slide out from underneath her top lip, over her bottom one. She took a few more breaths through her nose, savoring the scent before her features returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:04 pm

The one year old boy started to babble some baby language at Diana, reaching out and grabbing her dress, before yanking the cloth into his mouth and suckling on it. The three year old meanwhile was much more fidgety and after looking around for a second, began to crawl off. Gavin quickly caught her however and brought her into his lap.

"Ah, not so fast." He said to her. She looked up at him and smiled a mischievous smile. He picked her up again and brought her face to face with him. "What do you think you're smiling at eh?" He said as he mocked a frown. The toddler blew a raspberry into his face, causing him to close his eyes shut as a shower of saliva landed all over him. She then giggled and grabbed a fistful of his hair, yanking it around.
"Oh for God's sake-ow!" Gavin cried as she continued to tug at his hair.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Kitty chuckled, an amused smile forming on her face as she took the glass from him. "Can you walk on water too?" She teased, sitting down in a chair and leaning back with a sigh. "Personally? I'm not as much of a party girl as I used to be. Then again that's probably a good thing considering I would get drunk and wake up in another continent... Either way I would much rather be punching something than partying." Kitty chuckled once more, raising her glass in a cheers motion before bringing it to her lips. She took a sip, rolling the dark wine around inner tongue. "Flavors good. Bonus points for you." She continued to drink, resisting the urge to run a hand through her hair. "But party's are a good distraction I suppose. After this it's just going to be politics and economics for me. I have to hold another peace meeting between the Vampires and the Lycans just to make sure everything is in order." 

Diana chuckled and took the fabric of her dress from the child's mouth. Instead she wiggled her fingers in his general direction and snow flakes began to shower over him slowly, capturing his attention. Looking to Gavin Diana didn't even bother trying not to laugh, but she did flick her fingers in the girls direction to shower snowflakes over her as well. "You are horrid with kids aren't you Skull Face?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 11:36 am

"Good luck with that," Dan said in a non-sarcastic manner, taking a sip of his rum. "I've got business to attend to elsewhere. "Long time away from the galaxy and I've got some loose ends to tie up." As he swirled the rum around in his glass, a familiar glint crossed his red eyes. There were matters to sort out that the safety of his family relied upon; chiefly the fact that Lana was still alive. 

"But now's the time for celebration, let's not dampen the mood." He finished off his drink, lowering the empty glass onto the table and leaning back in his chair. His eyes then looked around the hall, examining Sebastian, Gavin, Jaya, and all the others.

"I think we might find peace at last."
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:47 pm

After a few minutes of dancing, Silas walked back to the bar and ordered a drink. Natasha happened to be by his side and took the opportunity to initiate conversation.
"Had enough already?" She joked.
"Nah, just couldn't resist another drink, that's all." Silas replied as he took a sip.
"Mhm, they do make 'em good here." Natasha agreed.
"Say... where's Valeryie?"
Natasha chuckled. "Funny you should ask, I was wondering the same thing when I saw her practically jump on one of those guys.."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:55 pm

"Alright seriously, this is getting ridiculous." Gavin muttered as the girl was now using both of her hands to grab his hair and yanking it as hard as she could. She had a massive mischievous smile painted across her face as she giggled, clearly having a lot of fun.

He looked at Diana with a pleading look. "Can we swap?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Kitty hesitated for a moment but leaned forward a little, giving Dan's hand a squeeze before withdrawing and leaning back in her chair. "You don't have to do it alone you know, if you don't want to." Kitty spoke quietly then her eyes roamed over the crowd of people dancing. "Don't jinx it hot shot." Kitty chuckled, glancing back at Dan briefly.

"Yeah sure, hand her over." Diana took the mischievous rug rat from Gavin, bouncing her up and down on her knee while making different shapes with ice in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 pm

"You'll be busy, what with this world to rule now." Dan shrugged, running his finger over the top rim of his empty glass. "But if you got anyone who wants to tag along on the Lana hunt, they're fully welcome. Besides, she's weak now from what I heard. The Nypherians made sure of that." His mind cast back to his visit to the robotic species. It was strange to think he was the person who welcomed them into this galaxy. All of his celestial memories were strange to him...

"Then after she's taken care of we can finally work on getting things back to normal," His eyes locked on hers as he smirked. "Or as close to normal as we can get." Now he glanced over at Jaya. 

"A family..."
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 am

Sebastian had practically no say in whatever Andromeda wanted now, apparently. Already she was leading him to the dining area where many others had taken seats, including Kitty and Dan. She pushed him onto a seat before sitting down onto the one opposite him.

"Alright, show me what you got." Sebastian gave Andromeda a confused look when she said this. She smiled at his expression and motioned for a waiter to come over. She ordered a few shots of vodka, before giving Sebastian a challenging look. Sebastian now understood.
"You know, its been a while but-"
"But you'll lose." Andromeda interrupted with a sneer.
"Oh yeah? You're on, chica!"
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#40PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:18 am

Silas looked down at the crate by Natasha's feet.
"What's in there?" He asked.
Natasha followed his gaze down and looked back up at him.
"Little present for the new queen." She replied before finishing her drink.
"Yeah, I know that, but what it is?" Silas said as he looked down at it again. Natasha looked at him.

"Just... a little something that used to belong to her." There was a noticeable sadness in her eyes but it vanished quickly, leading Silas to question whether he imagined it or not.
"I see." Was all he managed in reply before turning back to watch the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#41PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:23 am

The three year old looked up at and reached out toward the ice show put on by Diana in front of her, her face full of awe. She then looked at the vampire's face, staring for a few moments before reaching out to touch her face too.
"Pwetty ladyyyy..." She babbled.

Meanwhile, Gavin rocked the one year old baby back and forth as it looked up at him with his large round and innocent eyes. Gavin examined the baby's face and noticed that the eyes had a greenish tint to them - something that the child had taken after his mother.
"Man, this one's adorable. And at least, not so much of a handful as-...what seriously?! She does that to you but chooses to rip my hair out from its roots?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#42PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:46 am

Diana simply smirked at Gavin, a haughty expression on her face as she looked back down at the little girl. Diana continued to amuse the little girl, letting her touch her face while she continued to create little shapes in ice that flew around her head before exploding into tiny snowflakes that fluttered down over her. 

"Honestly, I'd probably be better off as a general or a soldier. There are so many damn economic and political problems that I feel like my brain is melting." Kitty's eyes cut towards a group of older looking vampires on the outskirts of the ballroom casting disdainful looks at Kitty. "Not to mention those trying to challenge my rule anyway." She rubbed her forehead then sighed, not even bothering to glare at the group. "I'm trying to work around rules about a queen having a king by substituting it with two queens, considering the fact that Diana and I are twins and do not know who is older so both our claims to the throne are legitimate. People are also questioning our blood status considering that neither I nor Diana are fully vampire, so even though we're fourth generation Dracula's they're trying to find someone with a stronger claim to the throne." Kitty suddenly looked incredibly tired but brushed it off and forced a smile on her face. 

"Perhaps Diana would like to square off with Lana as well," Then Kitty snorted, giving Dan an amused smirk. "Maybe you can win her over and she'll stop shooting you murderous glares." Kitty cocked her head to the side, "It would be nice to be a family. Hell it would be nice to be anything." Suddenly Kitty looked sad, a longing look on her face as she looked away from Dan to look at Jaya. "Sometimes it doesn't feel right for her to call me Mother when I have done nothing to earn that title. She was forced to grow up without either of us being there for her." Kitty's fists clenched so tightly that her knuckles turned white, "I missed so much with her...I wish I could do it all over..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#43PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:43 pm

"Well if you're hiring generals," Dan smirked, raising an eyebrow at the idea. It was true he'd always had a knack for war, but that was mostly due to the demon that'd inhabited him for most of his mortal life. "I'm not that good of a politician though. Even Celestial politics bored me." His eyes then followed Kitty's gaze to Jaya, nodding in agreement.

"We're here now, that's what matters." He looked back to Kitty. "Besides, she's turned out purer than bother of us. No idea where she gets it from. Plus she looks after my sword pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#44PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 pm

A normal human male would take ten shots of vodka to get drunk to the point where they forget everything. For a superhuman like Sebastian however, it was at the eighth shot where he actually started to feel a bit tipsy, and Andromeda wasn't so far off either.
"Mierda.." Sebastian muttered as he rubbed his head. Andromeda saw the look on his face and laughed.
"Giving up so soon?" She mocked as she downed her ninth. Signs of a drunk state were also visible on her face.
Sebastian snapped himself back to reality. "You wish!" He said as he downed his ninth as well. "Ah fuck.."
Andromeda laughed again. "Keep up, sweety," she mocked as she downed her tenth. Sebastian did the same and just as he did so, he rested his elbows on the table and placed his head in his hands. Despite being a superhuman, it had still been a very long time and Sebastian had enough. He looked up in time to see Andromeda down two more.
"How..?" Sebastian began before his speech degraded into a slur.
"I've been around a long time, honey. That's how." Andromeda said as she stared at him, a devilish grin on her face. "Give up?" Sebastian said nothing and instead removed his elbows from the table and put his head on it instead. Whatever happened, he could not let himself lose focus. Getting drunk wasn't what he came here for.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Level 1
Andromeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#45PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:57 pm

"Oh you poor thing" Andromeda said in a mock tone. "It must have been after so long for you, I should have known." Andromeda stood up and walked around to stand beside him. "You do look awful now."

"Esssto esss tann... mierrdaaa.." Sebastian mumbled, again in a slur. Andromeda chuckled.
"This chica's just humbled you. Now its her job to take care of you." She said as she grabbed and tugged at his arm. Sebastian had no room for thought anymore. He needed to lie down quickly and... and collect this thoughts. That was it. Reluctantly, he got up and followed Andromeda out of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#46PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm

As Silas continued to thoughtlessly watch the different Vampires and Lycans enjoy themselves on the dance floor as he sipped on his drink, a familiar figure caught his eye. Was that Sebastian?
Silas blinked and focused. Yeah that was him, was he drunk? The guy seemed to be struggling to keep it together. He was being dragged by the female vampire he had seen dancing with him earlier.

Silas wasn't sure but his gut instinct kicked in and he decided to follow. He downed his drink and turned to Natasha. "I'll be back." She nodded. He then turned back and followed the two out of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#47PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:35 pm

"Honestly I'm glad she didn't take much after either of us, you especually." She flashed Dan a smirk, chuckling a little. "God forbid I have to deal with two of you." She teased, then her eyes moved towards Sebastian, watching him being dragged off by a female vampire. He looked absolutely smashed, but Kitty saw Silas following after them and didn't see a reason to not let him handle it. "Looks like they had the right idea." A waiter was walking by and Kitty snapped her fingers.

The waiter bent down and she whispered in his ear, then he hurried off. He came back a couple minutes later with a tray of empty shot glasses and four bottles of alcohol. One was pure moonshine, the other was vodka, one was tequila, and the last was rum. "Drinking contest?" She didn't wait for Dan to answer, filling up a couple shots with vodka, tequila, or moon shine. She slammed back three shots, feeling a slight buzz as a smile creeped across her face. "Ah.."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#48PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Dan smirked as the waiter wandered off, already guessing what Kitty's plan was. As a joke he raised his eyebrows and tapped his finger on the armrest of his chair as he spoke.
"Are you trying to intoxicate me, Miss Youngblood?" His voice hung heavy with sarcasm, his smirk lasting long enough for the waiter to return with the bottles of alcohol. He scanned Kitty's expression as she slammed the shots down, giving a slight nod of impression.

"Well, if it's humiliation you want." Dan remarked as he reached out for the rum, grabbing the bottle itself and flicking the lid off. With a cocky smile he began downing the bottle, gulping the liquid until it was eventually half gone. A tip of the bottle removed it from his mouth, placing it back on the table to allow him to wipe his mouth.

"Amateur."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#49PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 am

After a few minutes, Gavin snapped out of his daydream and turned to Diana again.
"Listen. Were you at the final battle against the demonic crusade?" He asked.
For a long time now Gavin had a certain concern on his mind and he needed answers. Perhaps he could finally gain some closure..
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#50PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Diana looked up from the little girl, tilting her head to the side as she gave Gavin a curious look. "I was there for the battle against the Horsemen, not Aboleth though. That was just Kitty she wanted me to...." Diana fell silent abruptly then, looking at Kitty across the room then back at Gavin. "I was only at the first battle."

"Well maybe I'm curious to see what you're like drunk, Mister Almis." She teased and then tilted her head to the side as she watched him grab for the bottle of rum and down half of it. When he called her an amateur she managed to keep her face straight for about two seconds before she smirked with a mischievous look in her eyes and leaned forward, "Sweetheart, I'm a viking. Alcohol runs through our veins." Then she leaned back and cracked her knuckles, her smirk turning cocky. "Now let me show you how it's really done." 

She snatched the vodka bottle off the table, flicking the cap off of that bottle as Dan had done with his. Then she brought it to her lips and drank, except she didn't stop until she drained the whole bottle. She could definitely feel it, but she was a master at hiding it. Then she went for the tequila, bringing it to her lips and downing that bottle as well. When she put down the second empty bottle she blinked rapidly and hiccuped, then gave Dan a wide smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty#51PostSubject: Re: All Hail Queen Kittiana   All Hail Queen Kittiana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Hail Queen Kittiana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next