Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty
The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#1PostSubject: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 am

Lucifer walked out of his castle to meet Sar'Gos and Synth who were then going to discuss the plans for making allies with Yustrillon. He made his way down to Synths library not that far from the castle itself. Once he got there, he opened the door calmly and walked inside. Lucifer walked down the hall and entered the room where Sar'Gos and Synth were both at standing in front of each other. He approached them and asked "So, you guys ready for this whole thing? I mean I know it's kind of new for us to be more nicer to people then we have been" Sar'Gos closes the book he had in his hand and gives it to Lucifer remarking, "Read this. It'll show you how to be more appropriate. Maybe once, you'll not kill a single soul from this mission. That's if were lucky." Lucifer grinned at him and then noticed Synth seemed a bit nervous about this next mission.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:34 am

Synth walks toward the desk beside him and Sar'Gos goes to sit next to him at it having Lucifer stand in front of it. Lucifer says "Synth, you haven't said a word in days, how come you haven't been around the castle lately?" Synth looks at Lucifer replying with "I-I'm not sure, I don't really know why I just haven't felt myself recently. It's hard to explain." They all three talk about how unsettled they were from the recent events that had occurred with Kalon and the Cave Of Death. Sar'Gos then realizes that Lucian is actually more in danger then any other planet because of Lucifer's leadership abilities and strategies. He knew him and Synth were going to have to help him get through all of the legal stuff and build Lucian up combining forces with others. Lucifer was confident that the agreement with the GSU was going to cloak whatever he had in mind for a bit as he's able to become bigger.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 am

They all had just got done talking to each other in the library about what plans they had for future missions. Lucifer stopped them both as they were all about to walk out of the library and said "Hey, why don't we go to that party that the doctor is going to have tonight? We could all use a break and then tomorrow we'll go straight to business and get this show on the road. Hmm?" he looks at them both with his hand blocking them from leaving. Synth and Sar'Gos look at each other uneasy about the situation and shrug together as Sar'Gos says looking back at Lucifer "Well, I guess so. I always did want to meet that doctor, he's quite the surgeon I hear." Lucifer grins and takes his arm away from their way and they all walked out the library together. Soon, it was 6:40 P.M and Lucifer was just getting ready to head towards the party with them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:59 am

Sar'Gos and Synth entered the castle of Lucifer and met up with him in the headquarters room where Lucifer was holding wine and had his jacket buckled up for once which was strange to see. Lucifer sees them in the distance and calls out "Hey guys. So you ready for this amazing party hmm? I hear oodles of hot females are gonna be there and are waiting to meet the man himself. Isn't that right Synth?" as he lays his hand on Synths shoulder. Synth looks at Lucifer replying "Yeah I assume were ready to go now and I'm very sure of that sir" as they all head out of the castle to get into a futuristic cab to take them to the party that was a good distance away. Soon they reach the party house which was almost as big as the castle itself, who was owned by the doctor known as Azaro. He was a billionaire in Lucian having all the coins and relics with that one could only desire. Lucifer personally knew the man, Azaro was the one of the first people he ever met on the planet before it even become named after Lucifer himself. Lucifer and Azaro were decently close to each other as they would give favors for another back and forth all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:18 am

Lucifer and the other two came up to the doors to the house party that was guarded by two huge men with bats and suits. It was a wonderful view to see, in the night Azaro's house was glistening and had fireworks and strobe lights that were seen from the door step to the entrance. Lucifer pulled out an all white card that had the words 'Azaro's Gift' imprinted on it and nothing else. One of the body guards looked at it and back at them saying "You're good. Go on in." as he gets out of the way opening the door to the party. Lucifer put away the card back into his wallet from his pocket and they all three went inside. Strobe lights and loud music was then clear as day as they entered the house. Lucifer, Synth and Sar'Gos then split up eventually going to their own ways in the commotion of the party. Tons of girls in dresses and men in tux's were there dancing all around to their favorite songs. It was like as if everything went perfectly well and every dance move was following the pattern of the music. Synth had went to sit down next a nurse who only ever saw the doctor once in her life, which was strange because she works exactly at the same location as he does. They started talking more and more about how Azaro has these big parties but none of the people are ever invited, they just come every week for a brand new party.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 am

Sar'Gos didn't like the loud music as much so he went upstairs to the roof where it was cold but more quiet then inside. The music was then muffled by the door behind him and he walks to the edge of the roof looking at the fireworks and stars with a drink in his hand. Soon, an older woman walks up behind him following him from the dance floor. She seemed oddly familiar to him but he didn't know her at all. She said as she was behind him "Looking for a breathe? Same goes for me" crossing her arms looking at his back. Sar'Gos turns around and was in shock that she was so beautiful for her age. They talked for a bit at the roof getting along greatly as the party went on. Lucifer was attracting all the girls, he went from dancing with one to then dancing with another. He also was drinking like there was no tomorrow but drinking somehow doesn't ever affect him. That's exactly why he even wanted to come meet the doctor himself, he wanted some answers about his body and knew that Azaro was the key to getting them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:07 am

The three of them partied for two hours and Lucifer finally saw Azaro coming downstairs as the motion of everyone seems to go in slow motion for him. He looks at Azaro walk confidently downstairs with a drink in his hand with a girl right next to him. Then Lucifer looks around and notices every one else is barely moving as well, but we all knew that moment was a big one for him because he hasn't seen him in years since they're young childhood. Everything was slow for a bit then goes back to normal quickly but Lucifer was speechless standing there looking at Azaro. Azaro then notices Lucifer and approaches him with the girl he was with right next to him. Azaro puts out his hand for a hand shake with Lucifer saying "Hey, it's nice to see you again, Lucifer" looking at him. Lucifer sticks out his hand and shakes Azaros hand to greet him saying "Um, yeah same here." as he looks left and right, saying "You know the secrets to my body huh?" Azaro grins at him and looks at the girl saying "Go on, me and him need to talk in private" as she then nods and walks off to the bar. Azaro looks back at Lucifer and they both walk toward a room going through the dancing crowds of people in the house.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:18 am

Once they entered the room, Azaro closed and locked the door behind him and walks toward a desk in front of them as Lucifer follows. Azaro puts down his drink and sits on a chair in front of the desk saying "So you really want to know the history behind your body huh?" as he crosses his legs as he sits. Lucifer looks at him replying "Yeah, it's really bad. I need to know now." while he's unsure of himself. Azaro says "Well, I do know that you killed you're own baby brother who was just revived by you after so long. Tell me why's that?" Lucifer replies to that, "He attacked me. I'm sure mother sent him to surprise attack me." as he starts to sit down on the other chair next to him. Azaro sighs as he takes off his aviators saying "He's too powerful, just like you Luci, you're too powerful to be controlled by someone. That's why she gave you him and thought you could handle him yourself. I know this because she came to me right before she gave you him. Killing him was your choice, who knows what could've happened if you didn't." Lucifer got up off his chair and says "He would've killed me! You don't think that's a possibility? You're insane. I lost my immortal powers as soon as I killed Kalon, the god's were angered from that and took it away from me. Killing him was the only choice, ya see that's it. It's all about survival with me and I assume the same for any one else on this forsaken planet."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:28 am

Azaro got up off his chair as well and looked Lucifer in his eyes and remarks, "You wanna know about your body hmm? Well, your a high breed; something in between a demon and a human. Your not celestial, well at least not anymore. Your body is...Complex. Let's just agree on that. Ok? I'm not here to go through your life alright, I'm not a therapist, I'm a doctor." as he puts his aviators back on. Lucifer looks at him as he walks out on him Azaro leaving saying "Now, if you'll excuse me I got a party to host don't ruin it with your.. Luciferness." Lucifer looks at him in shock as he closes the door on his face and was upset after that. Once Lucifer started to walk back to the main party room, he heard a scream from the dance floor and then growls. He ran downstairs to see everyone scattering around the place in a hurry while Kyrokians were taking over the party killing off people one by one. Synth and Sar'Gos had found each other and made their way to the their spaceship waiting for Lucifer to come. Lucifer ran towards one of the kyrokians taking out his dagger he brung with him and stabbing it to death multiple times. He then picked up one as it pounced itself at him by its neck and throwing it against the wall from across the room. He picks up his dagger and makes a run for the door coming to the car where Sar'Gos and Synth were at and jumped inside as they started to take off.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:40 am

After that, they returned Lucifer's castle to pass out there for the night and Azaro had got injured but went to the hospital and was still there in the morning. It was 7:01 and Lucifer's alarm clock went off waking up as he noticed he fell asleep next to 3 other girls in his bed with kiss marks all around his body. He opened the door to his balcony letting the sun hit into his room everywhere and yawned. He then grabbed his jacket off the floor and put it on without buttoning it and put his dagger onto his hip. Lucifer walked downstairs to meet with Sar'Gos and Synth to then do the mission he knew he had to do. They all got ready for the peaceful dominion that was to be done on Yustrillon. Lucifer and them drove a tiny land floating space ship to the air port where the Lucian 1TS was at and entered it. Only those three came with and no one else on the ship. Synth thought that was a better idea because maybe if there was less of them they seemed less of a threat to the monks. Once they were all at their positions and ready to take off Lucifer said "We're taking off in 3...2...1" while he starts to take the ship straight up into the sky and then drives off into the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:51 am

Lucifer drives the Lucian 1TS all the way through the galaxy to finally reach Yustrillon, a monk populated planet. Once he got there, he landed the space ship on an open field thinking that they won't mind it being there for a bit. Many pale monks looked in the sky shocked to see a space ship coming because they usually never get visitors often. They all three got out of the ship as it's doors open and then close behind them. Sar'Gos and Synth walked beside Lucifer going to meet up with the leader of the planet. They were brought to a certain building by one of the monks of higher social status. Once they entered the building, a crowd of monks started to murmur and chatter about why they think those three are there. Lucifer, Sar'Gos and Synth all sat down next to each other while one of the elder pale skinned monks came out from the crowd and begin to talk. Lucifer stood up and talked to the monk about an agreement to make them allies with the Lucian Kingdom for land and power. Once the elder monk found out what he wanted, he talked to the other monks and then nodded in agreement. Synth then slid a sealed document of everything legal needed for the peace treaty to the elder monk. He picked it up and signed away at all the needed things and then slid it back to Synth.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:02 am

Sar'Gos looks at Lucifer as he grins at Synth and then looks at the elder monk saying "Well, I'm glad we can come to terms. This is exactly what we want, peace and expansion my friend. You've made a wise choice today, a very wise one indeed." The elder monk nods in agreement as he's a mute and Synth picks up the seal signed documents. They all get up off their chairs and then walk back to the space ship shocked how easy joining forces with this planet was. Lucifer laughed a bit as he walked back to the ship thinking how he tricked these monks into believing their actually going to be peaceful about everything. Lucifer enters the ship with the two others and then take off from Yustrillon as the elder monk and the other monks watch them fly off. Lucifer drives the Lucian 1TS half way through the ride home and Synth takes the steering wheel for the other half of the time. Synth wasn't always the best space ship driver considering he almost crashed three times into a floating rock in space. Lucifer was trying to show him how to operate the bigger ships more effectively. Synth then reached the airport of Lucian and landed the space ship safely on the ground. Lucifer, Sar'Gos and Synth then get off of it while space ship engineers and mechanics go to check if the ship is not damaged at all and in mint condition to drive again. Lucifer went back to his castle confident that the mission went exactly how he wanted it to.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 am

Lucifer walks back to his castle calmly opening the doors to it as his two guards step out of the way for him. He enters the castle then leaves the door to close behind him as the two guards then get in front of the doors to it again patrolling the place. Lucifer looks towards his throne as it shines reflecting the suns light off of it. He then grins and sits down on his throne resting his arms on the sides of it. Synth follows Sar'Gos into his house and discuss about further plans involving more allies. They both agree that when they both go with Lucifer and not attack anyone, things go more smoothly then expected. A few hours pass and Synth heads back to the castle as the sun starts to go down. He enters the castle approaching Lucifer at a steady pace then sitting down on a guest chair. Synth glances at Lucifer and grins tilting his head a bit and Lucifer is unsure why he is grinning. Lucifer says as he looks over at Synth saying "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" as Synth then pours himself a glass of wine. After that he takes a sip of it and says "Well, everything has been going so greatly for us. Don't you think?" as he raises his glass a bit. Lucifer rubs his chin remarking, "You're right I guess. Well this calls for a toast then." as he gets up pouring himself a drink of wine raising it in the air with Synth. Synth says "For our recent success!" as they both clash glasses together lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

All of a sudden after the tiny clashing of their wine glasses the castle doors both opened as Nash came walking through the them causing them both to look at him. Nash walks fiercely as he approaches Synth grabbing him by he neck pinning him against the wall breaking it a bit having his sword go to his neck. Lucifer looks at him as Nash says to Synth, "You're the one who put me on that mission. It's your fault were all going to die!" Lucifer yawns approaching Nash calmly grabbing his shoulder. After he does that, Lucifer then says "Nash....Buddy boy. That mission was a failure okay? If it was a success we would've have to be in trouble with that kingdom. So, in the long run it's your fault." as he then calms down Nash as they looked at each other. Synth was shocked and nervous just looking at Nash as Synth's drink fell to the floor. Nash finally let go of Synth's neck and stands near them. Nash looks at Lucifer then back at Synth saying "I'm sorry...I-I just snapped that's all. Forgive me." as he apologizes to him. Synth smiles and says "Ah it's fine don't even worry." as he looks at him. Nash then cleans up the mess he made and makes his final comments leaving the castle to his house. Lucifer pours a fresh set of wine for Synth in a new glass as they both celebrate The Lucian Kingdoms success.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 am

Lucifer goes back to sit on his throne with a glass of wine in his hand and sighs deeply as he exhaustively sits on it. He then takes a sip of wine and places the glass on the little table next to the throne. They both reminiscence for a bit and then fall asleep as it was already late in that moment. Lucifer wakes up barely opening his eyes waking up from the suns light getting on his body. He moves to the side as he's uncomfortable in the throne bumping one of his vases causing it fall onto the floor and break. The shatter of the vase woke up both of them fully as they hear the loud noise. Karlene comes through the command center's door and picks it up before anyone else does. She glances at Lucifer bending down picking it up saying, "You're welcome Luci." as she then leaves the area dumping out the trash. Lucifer gets up ordering someone to then get him the same exact vase from the market outside. He hands the person the money for it as they exit the castle. Synth looks at him doing so and walks to the command center's door opening it saying "I'ma be in here in case you need me okay?" as Lucifer looks over at him and nods saying "Right." as he goes to sit down on his throne again.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 am

Lucifer looks toward the castle doors as he hears everyone in his castle walking around minding their own business. He then spawns his sword through his left palm magically gripping it with his right hand putting it onto his lap as he sits down. He stares at the ground for a long time as he thinks about what's to come with this massive battle. Lucifer knows deep down that Nash is upset about this whole thing and wants the blame to be on other people besides himself. It's odd how Lucifer and Nash both aren't that scared to go against such a force. It seems that Nash has a lot of confidence in what Lucifer is made of and what he can do. Lucifer knows that his world and his kingdom rely on his actions so he tries to stay mentally prepared and not look scared in front of his people. Lucifer then falls back asleep with his Soul eater right on his lap. A maid of his passes by putting a black clothe onto his body letting him sleep in peace and warmness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty#17PostSubject: Re: The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon   The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Yustrillon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1