Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty
Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#1PostSubject: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Lucifer was in his castle on his throne with one hand holding his satanic coin and the other on the throne resting. He seemed upset but he didn't let that phase him. He knew that another dominion had to be in place for expanding his power into greater lengths. He looked towards staring at his entrance just waiting for something to happen or someone to come by. Soon enough, Synth had came downstairs approaching Lucifer and stops when he gets close enough saying, "Sir, we have a dominion scheduled for today. Would you like to reschedule or just do it today?" Lucifer looks at him and replies "No. We shall do it today. Just me, you and Sar'Gos since that worked out so well that time. Synth grinned and said "Alright then. 2 Hours from today is the time for takeoff. Be prepared." as he walks upstairs back into his office. Lucifer then looks at the coin as he begins to flick it making it spin on his finger on the throne arm resting place. He wandered why his dad gave him the coin, one thought came into his mind for that, that maybe his dad knew Lucifer loved to be around his kind and his own blood so he gave it as a tool for that to be possible. 
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Someone had been taken into the castle forcefully by two of Lucifer's guards approaching the throne where he was sitting. Lucifer had sit up because he recognized the person from a while back from Hell. The person was thrown on the ground in front of Lucifer, it was Kenlos. Apparently Kenlos somehow his way back to Hell to do something. Every demon thought he was trying to take over Hell and become the next Lord of Hell that way. Lucifer looks down at Kenlos and says "What were you doing at Hell? Tell the truth you're life depends on it." Kenlos looks up at Lucifer with shackles on his legs and hands saying "I-I'm sorry. I thought.. I can become the next Lord of Hell." Lucifer's eyes turn red with flames inside of the pupil saying "The Lord of Hell. That will always be me! How dare you. You unworthy peasant.as he crunches his hand. Kenlos looks at Lucifer in fear thinking he's going to die saying, "Oh please... My lord. I didn't know I'm sorry." Lucifer grinned at him tilting his head a bit side ways while his body radiates a glowing red saying "You're gonna be more then sorry. Mwahaha." as he grabs Kenlos's neck and picks him up into the air. Lucifer says "Don't ever disrespect me again!" as he throws Kenlos at the doors of the castle making him fly throw the doors to the outside making dents on the steel door. Lucifer starts to calm down as he falls onto the floor and his eyes go back to normal color. 
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Lucifer looks away from the entrance of the castle as the guards to go pick him up and bring him to Lucians prison. Lucifer says as he's walking back to his throne, "Let him suffer in there. 200 Years in prison should be enough to change his mind." as he chuckled and stopped himself from sitting down again. He thought to himself, why would Kenlos be trying to take Lucifer's spot in Hell? Is his spot wide open down there since he's been away? Lucifer was so anxious to find out the answers for those questions but knew this dominion was a more important priority then that. He turned around and walked to get Synth to get ready for the mission grabbing his sword off the thrones side from the ground. He walked upstairs meeting with Synth in his office saying while leaning on the side of the door, "You ready? Because we're going right now." Synth looked up stopping what he was doing and said "Oh, alright then. Yes. Let's go." as he grabs the sealed document from his table. Lucifer stops him at the door saying, "Ah. Leave it. I don't think we'll need it. We'll have to approach this a different way. We're bringing Aglaros." as he does a slight evil grin. Synth nods and puts the sealed document back onto the table as they both start to walk outside of the office and go to the air port for Lucian. 
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Sar'Gos was at his house awaiting for Synth to come by to pick him up for the dominion but he never came by. Sar'Gos started to worry as to what Lucifer was now up to with this new mission as he see's them outside of his window going somewhere. Lucifer walked with Synth to the cave of Aglaros where the demon lord resided in with Azaro. Once they approached the entrance, Lucifer stopped Synth and told him to stay there at the cave entrance until they come out. Synth agrees to stay outside and wait as Lucifer walks into the mysterious dark cave for a bit. Lucifer was almost 1 mile into the cave and saw Aglaros clear as day sitting down minding his own business. Lucifer yelled out, "Hey! Aglaros!" as the demon lord looks up at Lucifer standing near the entrance of the cave. Aglaros says in a deep voice, "What are here for?" Lucifer then smirks and jumps down to where the demon lord was saying, "For you. We got a mission to do." Aglaros breathes heavily and replies with "Why do you think I would go?" looking at Lucifer. Lucifer says while his body changes into the devil with horns and a tail behind him swaying back and forth, "Because you are." Aglaros looks into Lucifer's eyes as he notices he's the real Lord Of Hell. Aglaros says "Lord.. It's you." and Lucifer stays in that devil-like form until they stop talking and he eventually convinces Aglaros to join him in the dominion. 
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Lucifer comes outside with Aglaros by his side moving slowly because of his size. Lucifer approaches Synth putting his hand onto his shoulder saying, "Listen, I know I said I need you for this but now I'm starting to rethink it. I think just me and Aglaros are just enough for this mission. Don't worry you'll get the next one." as he looks at Synth and then walks away with Aglaros side to side. Synth doesn't say anything but looks at them walking away shocked he's been kicked out of the dominion mission. Aglaros and Lucifer walk over to an open field then Lucifer pulls out his satanic coin that can teleport him to where he desires. He reads what's on the coin and then they both disappear from Lucian at the blink of an eye appearing at Artemis in an instant. They notice a volcano in the distance while they look around. Aglaros says "People are off in the distance that way." as he points to the North. Lucifer looks that way and says "Alright then. Off we go." as they both start walking over to that direction. Tons of Artem and humans looked at them both as they walked noticing they're neither of those species and thought they come from a different planet. Lucifer and Aglaros approached an Artem of high status that seemed to be one of their leaders. Lucifer was the first one to talk saying, "Hello. I am Lucifer, Lord Of Lucian. This here is Aglaros, an ancient demon lord down from Hell. We come to ally Artemis. Oh I know right, were two demons and all, but don't be afraid I mean were not here to hurt anyone. Aglaros is just here because he wanted to come." as he gestures at the big monster next to him. 
Back to top Go down
Mistle Tratand
Level 1
Mistle Tratand

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Mistle jumped as the demon spoke to her, asking if the Artem would like to be allied. She assumed these creatures were from the quickly expanding Lucian Kingdom that she had been hearing about for a few months now. In fact, she didn’t even know how the two demons had gotten on the planet: she and High Peacekeeper Alvis had been working on defensive measures ever since this new demonic threat had begun expanding.

The presence of demons also somewhat scared her. During the war with the demonic crusade, the Artem had taken in a lot of refugees and injured. She had seen what demons did; the bloodshed, the maiming, and the death and destruction. She wanted no part of that. Although technically she should direct them to Alvis, she decided to give an answer. Despite their being demons, however, she still wished to give a kind response.

“I apologize, but us Artem don’t make these sort of alliances. While we welcome anyone to our planet, we aren’t very interested in being a part of a large group. You must understand, having a demon alliance would destroy our mission of helping those around us.”
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:56 am

Lucifer looked at Aglaros then back at her saying "Get her." and after he said that Aglaros the Demon Lord approached her and grabbed the tiny being with his right hand. Aglaros holds her up in his grip with no intention of letting her down any time soon. Lucifer grins and starts to take out the Soul Eater sword magically from the palm of his left hand and holds it with his right hand. Lucifer says "Well...Since you won't comply. We'll have to take this place by force then." as he looks back and signals the Lucian 1TS and 20 Lucian Frigates and 20 Lucian Fighters to come closer hovering above the planet all in groups of large numbers. Lucifer remarks "This can all end and we can be on our simple way away from here if you just ally us and if you don't, well then you know what happens. So what will it be? Your choice." as Lucian army members in large numbers start to come out of the Lucian 1TS after it lands all getting behind Lucifer and Aglaros. He awaits a response from the girl or another person. 
Back to top Go down
Mistle Tratand
Level 1
Mistle Tratand

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Mistle looked at the supposed “demon king” and laughed. “Really, big bad pencil-dick Lucifer is trying to take over a peaceful planet and race by force? That sounds fantastically intelligent, attacking an all around friendly race. I’m sure that you won’t make any enemies that way. I’d suggest you have your mindless cronies put me down, and that you leave, and I promise you that word of your ‘invasion’ will not get to our allies across the galaxy. Of course you always could buttfuck yourself and attack, but I can assure that your forces will be outnumbered and outmatched by our allies before you even have a chance to leave orbit. Either way, you won’t be here for long.” She smirked at the idiot. She had known that demons weren’t the wisest bunch, but even this guy had to have some common sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis   Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucian Kingdom Dominion Over Artemis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1