Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Step Into My World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Step Into My World - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Step Into My World - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Step Into My World - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 pm

"Really? You don't say. Well that ruins my plans as keeping you as a literal candle forever." Yep Kitty was fine, sarcastic as ever as she got up off the ground and brushed herself off. Turning to Dan her scowl softened, giving him a lopsided grin and nodded her head in the direction of the forest. "I have a cabin near by with the materials I need." 

As a precaution Kitty grabbed Dan's fiery hand as she started to drag him in the direction of the forest, carefully guiding him so he wouldn't accidentally cause a forest fire. When they reached the cabin Kitty shoved the door open, letting go of Dan's hair as she walked inside. The cabin was horrendously messy, runes and magic circles all theoretical ones of course, were etched into the wall with chalk or burned in. Papers and books were all over the place, some open and some closed. Blankets and clothes were also strewn about the messy living room. 

She rummaged around the mess before she withdrew a book, a price of paper, and some spray paint. She was just about to leave the cabin again before she grabbed a couple blankets and ripped the curtains down. She needed cloth that she configure into clothes for Dan. Then with all this in her arms she came back outside, then went around back. She placed the items on a stump then went to a faucet attached to the back of the house with a bucket next to it. Kitty filled the bucket up a couple of times, going to a dirt portion of the yard and pouring it over it to make mud. After she surmised that she had enough mud she then bent down. As she worked with the mud to create a human like form, she got equally as muddy, but didn't seem to care. When she finished she went to the stump and grabbed the piece of paper. 

Withdrawing her knife from her boot again and she sliced her palm open. She used the tip of the knife to write something on the paper, dipping the tip in her bloody hand a couple of times. She put the knife away and went back to the muddy figure. Opening it's mouth she slipped the paper under it's tongue. But she didn't bring it to life just yet, instead she went to the cloth she had brought outside. She made quick work of transfiguring it into clothing, then returned to the golem. She looked up as she spoke softly in Latin, there was a gasp and the golem suddenly turned from a muddy human figure to flesh and blood. She still didn't look down at it as she stood up, leaving the clothes on the stump and going inside. As she passed Dan she muttered, "Come inside when you're done."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Step Into My World - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Dan waited as Kitty worked her magic, trying to correct his slumped golem face to no avail. He was eager to feel flesh on his bones already, even minutes was long enough to spend a form such as this. Atleast when he was a demon the fire felt toasty warm, not flickering and annoying. 

Before long Kitty had returned once finished, letting him know it was ready. Dan stepped outside, examining the body she had created. It was handsome, for sure, and mirrored in physique his former self. The facial features however were different, as even the great Kittiana could not perfectly recreate his old form from purely memory. Nevertheless it was a great work in Dan's mind, and so he reached his hand out to transfer to the body. 

The fiery golem dissolved into thin air, leaving behind a rather naked yet flesh wearing Dan. He reached for the clothes on the stump, hastily putting them on to find they fitted perfectly. Once done, he returned inside, giving a smile to Kitty upon seeing her.
"Well? How do I look?" He opened his arms, gesturing to his whole form. "It's quite good work, thank you." His arms dropped, hands reaching into his pockets. 

"Although as I suspected," One hand came from his pocket, a raised palm attempting to conjure maybe a flame or a light. "Nothing. No magic."

"Guess that's our next job, ey?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Kitty looked up from the book she was studying intently, it took her a second of scrutinizing him but she eventually returned his smile. "You look good." Getting up she took his hand, feeling it and running her fingers over his wrist to search for a pulse. Once she found one and held her fingers there for a few moments, a satisfied smile made its way onto her face. Releasing his wrist she took a step back, looking him up and down. "Everything seems to be in order." 

Her lips pursed slightly as he expressed his concerns about not being able to perform magic, "That was expected. Golem's can't usually perform magic. Now just because you look human and you can bleed like one, doesn't mean you actually are one." Turning away from him she grabbed one of the books off the messy couch, blowing some dust off of it and opening it up to rifle through the pages. "I'm unsure if you'll actually age either, you may look like that for as long as you have that form. But what I can do..." She trailed off as she continued to rifle through the book, then threw it out the couch, picking up a piece of chalk and beginning to write on the walls. 

"Now what I could do is give you an easy little trick, enchant some things for you that you can use. But knowing you that probably won't hold your interest for long and you rather fancy being independent." She looked to be writing a spell on the wall, but it seemed like there were bits and pieces that were missing. "I can try to do to you what my grandmother did to me to protect me." Kitty stared at the broken up spell on the wall, a scowl on her face as she wracked her memory. "You remember how I told you in the maze my powers didn't come from my father? How my grandmother used a spell on me to give them to me?" 

Kitty dropped the chalk, abandoning the spell on the wall and rummaging around in a pile of books on the couch. The girl was seriously messy, rummaging through books, blankets, papers, all while still half covered in mud and chalk. "Now I can't entirely remember the spell considering it was what? More than a thousand years ago? But what I can do is try and see if I can find a meditation or memory spell that could send me in deep enough that I would be able to go back to that time. It won't be entirely pleasant, then again most of my memories aren't, but it should work." Kitty seemed to find what she was looking for, opening up a book and blowing dust off the pages. "Now, I don't exactly have control over what power you get. I think its more of a you thing, or maybe its some stupid hearts desire emotion blah blah blah thing. My powers blossomed as fire because of my hatred and need for revenge but for the moment you seem mentally stable. I think." Looking up Kitty squinted at him, studying him as if he were a jigsaw puzzle. "You are okay right?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm

"Erm yeah..." Dan half dismissed her monologue as he examined the mess of her room. Scrolls, runes, markings, all the jazz of a fanatic spellcaster. Was this really what she did in her spare time? Obviously cleaning wasn't on that same agenda. By the time Kitty had finished and asked him a question, he was across the room poking at some scrolls. His head turned with a surprised look at her query, taking a few moments before replying.

"Yeah, I think so." He nodded, before flicking another piece of paper and turning around to lean on one of the ledges. "But erm," Dan paused for a moment, twirling a finger as he questioned. "Why don't you just turn me? You know, quick bite to the neck." His fingers pinched his neck, while his face mimicked that of pain whilst making a splurt sound. "Magic blood." Now his hands were out again.

"Easy, right?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Kitty blinked, surprise on her face then apprehension. "I..." As Kitty was a half-human/half-vampire her venom was genetically weaker, there was a chance that it wouldn't work and he would just die again. Her head tilted to the side, a million different things flitted across her blue eyes. There were three steps to turning someone, first you had to bite them, then they had to drink your blood, then death. If they woke up again, they would be a vampire, if not then they would stay dead. "I've never heard of a golem being turned into a vampire, but...we can give it a shot." If Dan didn't wake back up she would have to quickly trap his soul before it left this plane, then she would have to make another golem and attempt things a different way. 

"There are three steps to turning someone. One is biting them, two is drinking a small amount of blood from the vampire who bit you, then death. When you wake, you'll wake as a vampire." She took a step forward, reaching out to take his hands before she paused. "Just so you know being a vampire isn't that easy. It isn't just enhanced senses and a thirst for blood thats like an itch. The urge to feed is much stronger than an itch, your emotions will be magnified along with your senses,strength,and stamina. And unlike me you will be susceptible to fire. Just warning you. Also as you wake up for a portion of time everything will be even more heightened than usual, but that'll fade after a day or two maybe even a couple of hours." 

Then she took his hands, moved closer and brought her mouth to his neck. For a second the tip of her tongue searched for a pulse, then her fangs slid downward. Her fangs would be too sharp to feel as they broke the skin of his neck, but it would sting a little as she bit down. His blood was surprisingly tart, she expected golem blood to taste like mud. She drank only as much as she needed to, already the blood was pulling her in so she pulled back quickly. Blood dripped down her chin and she avoided his eyes, instead bringing her wrist to her mouth and biting into it. She herself bleed and she held it up to his mouth, after he finished drinking she drew both hands back. "I'll make it quick, kind of always wanted to do this when you've annoyed me." 

She placed one hand on the back of his neck, the other on his chin. With a quick jerk of her hands, she effectively snapped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:53 pm

"First time for everything," Dan remarked with confidence, smirking as he watched Kitty go through all the bad possibilities. "Vulnerable to fire, ey? Makes a nice change." His eyes glanced outside to where the fire golem had been, also remembering his time as a demon. Oh how he'd had enough of fire for one lifetime. Or would it count as multiple lifetimes? Odd thoughts aside, he grasped Kitty's waist as she bit into him, grimacing slightly as he felt the pain of a mortal form for the first time in a while.

Secondly he took a drink of her blood, only as much as he needed since right now he had little taste for it. Now all was left was death.
"Well, you can add it to the last of my deaths." He smirked, before his head jerked sideways and his life was cut away.

Nothing.

Then something. Senses. Heartbeats. Dan shot up with a heavy breathe. He could see more, hear more. Too much more. 
"What the fuck," He clenched the side of his head, trying to shake the senses away to no avail. Quickly he searched with his eyes for Kitty. "You weren't kidding..." His eyes shut, trying to block out the barrage of senses he was receiving. 

"Guess it worked then..." Dan slumped back down to the floor, trying to keep his mind calm despite the enhanced senses.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Kitty shot him a smirk, reclined on the couch reading a book with a glass of scotch in her hand. "And you thought I was just perpetually bitchy and high strung." Kitty put the scotch down on the table along with her book, getting up and heading over to the mini fridge. She withdrew two blood bags, and then walked over to where Dan was slumped. She sat down in front of him and placed them in his lap.  "That should help with the cravings."

Then she took his hand,  pressing two of his fingers on the pulse on her neck. "Now focus on the feel and sound of my heart beat." Her heartbeat was slow and steady, thrumming against his fingers. "Closer your eyes,  they're probably sensitive to light right now.  Focus on the smell of the scotch. Block everything else out besides what I told you."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Dan weighed one of the blood bags in his hand, noticing how each minuscule shift of the liquid sparked his brain's senses. Quickly he placed it back down, clenching his fist as he nodded at Kitty. "Alright," He said, closing his eyes and trying to relax. His focus went on the scotch, a familiar smell although not his favourite alcohol. No, that was rum. As both his senses and his thoughts shifted to other matters, he found himself somewhat coping with his enhancements at last.

"I'm sorry," Dan whispered, his eyes still closed. "For leaving you and Jaya. For Hades. For everything." Those thoughts had shifted to his regret, which was considerably overwhelming. "I'm here now though," He opened his eyes slightly, squinting as he smiled at Kitty and grasped her hand. "For good."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Kitty's pulse spiked against Dan's fingertips, and her mouth fell open at those words. Her eyes opened a bit wider too, a wide array of emotions passing through them. Joy came first, then came hope, then her eyes darted around the room. Different memories in this cabin ran through her thoughts, regret shined in her eyes as well as her shoulders sagged. For a long time all she wanted was for him to stay, and now here he was saying he would and she'd...Kitty's dropped to the ground, "I'm sorry that I stopped believing you would ever stay." Her pulse was still quick against his fingers, but there was no skips to indicate she was lying. "I..." Kitty trailed off as she attempted to gather her thoughts, and then thought about just leaving it at that. Ignore the pain until it went away. But that was the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. "I never got the chance to tell you why, but I want to tell you now." Her eyes met his, there was heartbreak and regret swirling in them but also anger. 

"After Christmas I waited for months for you to come home, for us to have that stupid drink. But you never came back, and when we were in the maze and you told me about the laws I finally just snapped inside." It was hard for Kitty to keep looking him in the eyes, she really just wanted to stop talking and leave it at that. But perhaps in the state of transition from golem to vampire where things were highstrung maybe she'd finally be able to see how he truly felt. "I started to realize that you weren't ever coming back and that maybe you weren't the person I love anymore. The person I fell in love with hated rules, despised them. He broke every single one of them. But then suddenly you were obeying all of them." Her hand finally closed around the one holding hers, giving it a squeeze. "Youve always told me that you have issues with power. But I thought that you and I were different. But after the maze I began to realize that by never coming back and obeying all those rules you were yet again choosing power over me. Over Jaya. Over our friends." Briefly her eyes darted away then returned to his. "All I wanted was you, I didn't care about who or what you were, I didn't care about power. But no matter what I felt for you, no matter how close our friends were, not even your daughter was able to get you to stay. I was never enough for you and that killed me inside. So I got scared, scared that I would end up just like my mother, mourning someone who was never coming back. Do you know what it's like to mourn someone who's still alive?" Her voice cracked and her features hardened, then they softened again as her shoulders slumped. "So I tried to move on, I tried to see if I could be happy with someone else. But no matter what I do I'll always be comparing someone to you and what i felt and just everything else. But what sucks the most is that I still love you and deep down I know that I always will because I gave you the last pure piece of my heart and I don't think I'll ever get it back." Her heartbeat stayed even against his fingers, she wasn't lying as she spoke those last few words.

Kitty sniffed, her eyes were watery and she was trying not to cry as she looked away from him. "You should feed, you need to complete the transition. I don't know if you need straight from the vein blood but if you do you can drink from me, I'm still half human and you probably won't be able to control it enough to feed off a villager." Kitty started to try and pull her hand away from his, her eyes downcast and looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:53 pm

"I understand," Was all Dan said to her words as he raised his hand to caress her cheek. "I thought by fighting the biggest fight, working as a Celestial, I could protect you and Jaya from the worst kinds of threats. But now I realise I can only do that here with you." His finger ran down her face, tracing a vein on her neck. A flex of his eyes signaled the desire to feed from her neck, an uncontrollable lust he'd felt before but for something different. As a demon his lust had been for chaos and violence, now it was for the life force of others. Blood.

"Anyway, don't you have a coronation to plan?" He leaned in close to Kitty's face, examining her features. "Queen Kittiana."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Kitty's pulse jumped again as Dan traced a finger down her cheek then her neck to find the vein, her cheeks colored slightly and it took her a second to speak. "I've got time." This time her eyes didn't waver from his, but hers were unreadable. She brought a hand up to her head, brushing her hair to the side to expose the side of her neck that Dan's finger was on. Despite the darkening color on her cheeks at how close he was, her movements and her voice were surprisingly controlled. "Its okay to give into the hunger for now."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:13 pm

"If you say so," Dan tilted his head slightly, leaning in further with his mouth slightly open. His lips came close, not to her neck, but to her lips. Kissing her gently for a few seconds, he then pulled back to look her in the eye. Only then did he trace down her neck, bearing his teeth over the vein he had found before. Teeth out, he dug into her skin and bit down, taking a measure of blood that almost made him want to carry on forever. 

His hands however grasped hers, allowing him to pull himself away before he tried to drain her of all life. Quickly he looked away, trying not to tempt himself anymore with the sight of her bitten neck. He wiped a smudge of blood from his lips, savoring the leftover taste.

"Will everyone be going?" Dan asked casually, keeping his gaze away as he ran his fingers over his new teeth.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Despite her better judgement, Kitty did kiss him back for those few seconds. When he pulled away she was unable to keep her emotions masked, love shined in her eyes but so did a great deal of pain and longing. This is what she had wanted so badly, for him to just be there with her but she had already messed things up. Guilt also appeared briefly but by then he was already making his way down her neck, she tensed slightly when he bit into her skin but slowly she began to relax. The pain was replaced by a floaty and then lightheaded feeling as he drank, she wondered if those she had fed off of felt like this while she was draining them. 

Her hands squeezed his, her skin had begun to grow hotter as her control on her powers slipped but then he pulled away from her neck. It took a minute or two for Kitty to become more aware of her surroundings again, blinking as the wound on her neck quickly healed. Grabbing an old blanket she wiped away any remaining blood on her neck, then took in a deep breath to shake away the rest of the lightheadedness. "Well I'd have to actually plan it first and send out invitations and the like, but I would assume that everyone would be going yes." Kitty tilted her head to the side, biting her lower lip as she thought. "I'd stay away from Sebastian though if I were you. He might try and shove a shotgun up your ass, you did nearly kill him." Then her eyes snapped back to Dan and her cheeks colored a little, "That is, if you'd like to come. Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#39PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 7:58 pm

"Fair enough, I don't blame him." Dan chuckled at the thought, looking out to the nearest window as he began to relax. "Of course I would, any excuse for a party." A smirk crossed his face. He hadn't drank anything since before holding the entity of Death. Oh how he missed the taste of rum. 

"I wonder what Jaya will think, or any of the others for that matter." He narrowed his eyes, half-worried they'd all hate him for his actions. A dread that he might return to some kind of normal life as an outcast again came over him. "Guess I'll have to prove myself. Fight the real fights. Like the good old days."

Dan raised his hand, examining it as he tried to channel magic through it. He could feel the energy there and tapped into it, but right now he could do nothing more than redirect it invisibly.
"Once I'm less rusty, that is."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#40PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 pm

A wide smirk formed on Kitty's face, amusement glittering in her eyes. "Oh, did I forget to mention that a vampires healing factor is so extreme that it's incredibly hard to get drunk? Silly me. Have fun drinking straight moon shine for a lasting buzz fledgling." She patted him on the back and stood, that teasing smirk still on her face. She stripped off her coat, tossing it to the side then heading towards the door. Near the front door was a tall cylinder bin meant for holding umbrellas, but of course Kitty's contained swords instead. She withdrew one, pointing the tip at Dan with a slightly arrogant smirk. "You most certainly are rusty with all the magic you use I bet you've been neglecting the real stuff," The smirk on her face turned devilish and her eyes sparked with challenge and mischief. "why I bet I can beat you with one hand behind my back."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#41PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 pm

"Well, this is hardly fair," Dan pushed himself up, approaching the table where she had been before to inspect her scotch. Picking it up and taking a swig, he grimaced at the taste. He never did like it that much. "But how can I say no?" Suddenly he threw the glass at Kitty, aiming to distract and maybe even blind her even if only for a few seconds. This would give him the time to close the gap, weaving around her sword to send a kick down onto the back of her left knee.

By now she was hopefully distracted and half-down. Dan quickly grabbed a sword from the cylinder, jumping backwards to create a distance between them with his sword now pointed to her.
"Now it's slightly fair."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#42PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Kitty pulled a piece of glass out of her cheek, the small cut quickly healing as she smirked. She stood, shaking her head to get some of the scotch off of her. She rolled her wrist around, spinning the sword in her hand. Kitty feinted right, but snagged a blanket from the table and threw it at Dan. Her hope was that it would occupy him for just a couple of seconds. She bent down and grabbed one of the still full blood bags Dan had discarded earlier for live blood. 

Then Kitty turned tail and ran out to the kitchen, then out the back door and into the yard. Her mind worked quickly and she ripped open the blood bag a little bit, smearing it on one of the trees in the backyard in an upward trail. She was hoping he would think she went up it, but in truth she was hiding behind the tree next to it, holding her breath as she waited. It would probably be only a few seconds before he smelled the blood.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#43PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 am

Dan batted the blanket away to find Kitty gone, sighing as he followed out of the cabin. At that moment the scent of blood hit him, turning his attention to a tree it had been smeared up. With his newfound speed he burst forwards and up, scaling the tree to finally reach the top and find nothing.
"Well done," He smirked, holding his sword up in anticipation of her sudden appearance as he surveyed from atop the tree. "You fooled a man recovering from death."

His plan was to wait for her to jump out at him, at which point he would slice the branch underneath them and allow them both to fall from the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#44PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:06 am

Kitty restrained a chuckle at Dan's taunt, a small smirk forming on her face. She waited a couple of seconds before tightening her grip on her blade, her muscles growing taunt in anticipation to jump. Kitty darted forward and jumped from her tree into his, but she didn't stop there. No she practically flew at him,  her aim was to tackle him out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#45PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Dan was hit by the tackle straight in the side, knocking him off the tree and the sword from his hand. As they both fell from this height he ensured to grab both her arms, aiming to prevent her from breaking her fall or moving too far away from him. This way they would land together, although Dan on the bottom taking most of the brunt force. Half winded and dazed, he lay there to regain his energy and focus, before looking up at Kitty.

"Wasn't fair..." He smirked, loosening his grip on her arms if they were still held, but keeping his fingers running over them. His head rested backwards on the ground, allowing him to close his eyes and breathe out calmly.

"You're the magic expert," He said. "What kind of magic do you think I should use?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#46PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Kitty let out a loud laugh, looking down at Dan to cast him a large grin. "Please, if I played fair you would be bored." Kitty rolled off Dan and laid down beside him on the grass, hesitating for a second before lacing their fingers together. She raised a hand towards the sky, fire flicked off of her outstretched fingertips. With a swirl of her hand the little flickers made shapes that danced around her hand. "Illusionary magic might be fun. It's certainly a good defensive magic, bit of a trickier offensive though. Lot of mind stuff goes along with offensive illusion magic." 

Kitty pursed her lips, closing her eyes as her eyebrows furrowed in thought. "Blood magic might be interesting too, as a vampire you'd probably have an affinity for it now. You could manipulate blood into a solid weapon, use it to seal spells, create creatures out of it. Blood magic is also harder to unravel because it's specific to the castor because of the blood." Her hand flicked again and a few tiny fireballs flew from her hands and zoomed around like fireflies. "You could try earth magic or shadow magic, I think I have a couple of books on that. There are a lot of things you could do really."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#47PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:29 pm

"Illusions are abit boring. Sounds like something Lana would do." Dan frowned, turning his head to peer at Kitty in question. "Is she still alive?" He wondered whether she knew, but whatever the answer was he continued on his original topic. "Earth or Shadow is even more boring. Blood however..." A variety of possibilities crossed Dan's mind at this moment as he pondered the art.

"Blood Magic sounds good. Something new too. I doubt there's many books on it though. Although if there were, I'd sure Mrs Bookworm would have one." He shot a smirk to Kitty. "But I shouldn't rely on it fully. Getting some basics alongside will keep me from passing out in a long fight."

He had no idea what long fights he was expecting there to be in the future, but he was wanting to be prepared for anything. Specifically prepared to protect his daughter. Although, from what he'd heard, she was quite capable of protecting herself now.

"Blood it is then."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#48PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Kitty smacked his arm and huffed, "I'm not a bookworm, I just take research very seriously." Kitty's lips twitched downward slightly,"I believe she's still alive, but so long as she doesn't start stirring shit up I won't go looking for her. I don't need the added headache of another twisted bitch." Kitty flinched then, Corsetta was whispering and laughing but thankfully didn't appear in front of Kitty. Turning her head to look at Dan a slightly hesitant look formed on her face, "I do have a book or two on blood magic, and some spells memorized from my families grimoire. But the only other person I know or at least I think I know has more extensive knowledge about it is Jebediah." Kitty frowned but quickly wiped it away and plastered on a small smirk, "But I am perfectly qualified in teaching you how to survive in a fight without magic too."

Kitty brought her hand down, her fingertips searching the ground to her left. They closed around the hilt of her fallen sword, which she grasped and moved to have the tip pointed just under Dan's chin. "I did just beat you after all, with barely a scratch on me."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#49PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:37 pm

"Fair enough," He commented on her Lana opinion, shrugging with a tilted head. It didn't concern him much, the woman was probably on the other side of the galaxy still worshiping a god who was never returning. "Hope you won't mind if I borrow those then." Dan smiled. He wasn't usually much of a reader, he preferred to experience history and such, but sometimes he had to make compromises.

"I think you'll find I can handle myself," He sighed at her sword. "When I'm not coping with overloaded senses." His hand suddenly shot up to take her sword hand by the wrist, then aiming to pull her in tightly so their faces were only an inch apart.

"I reckon when I'm fully recovered I'd beat you, just like on Oblivion."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#50PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Kitty's lips curled up into a smirk, she dropped the sword when he pulled her in close to avoid accidentally stabbing him. Although he would probably just heal anyway, but sometimes healing triggered hunger. When he brought up Oblivion she let out a chuckle, she had been holding back a bit in that fight. The negative energy flowing throughout Oblivion had been strengthening Corsetta, she would have broken free if Kitty had gone full on. "Whatever helps you soothe that sensitive overinflated ego fledgling." Kitty closed the space between the two of them, kissing him gently for a few seconds before pulling back to give him a smirk. "I will hold you to that though, you know I love a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#51PostSubject: Re: Step Into My World   Step Into My World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Step Into My World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next