Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Hello World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Hello World  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#1PostSubject: Hello World    Hello World  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Thought I would drop by this seems like a fun group,please note this is my first forum-RP...thing.Anyways I've been reading the posts and such and I have to say I am intrigued,hope I can add to this colourful world you all have made. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zephyna Aldaris
Level 6
Zephyna Aldaris

Former Staff
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Hello World    Hello World  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Welcome to the site. Feel free to browse the different Species and Factions Entries in the Codex Section of the Main Page (It'll be the lowest category) to get a feel for what sort of creations people have. Perhaps it would help you decide what type of character you want to build.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, though I recommend you join our Discord Channel if possible. I find that that is the best way to get into contact with anyone, staff or otherwise Smile You can find the Discord link on the right side of the web site regardless of what page you are on.

Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t288-zephyna-aldanis#1989
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Hello World    Hello World  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Welcome to the site! You can do pretty much anything here (within reason of course, we can't have people running around with death stars and magic to destroy starships right away). If you scroll to the side a bit, you'll see a link to our discord server, feel free to enter ask any questions you have!
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Hello World  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Hello World    Hello World  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Will do thanks,I have a friend who will join the site at some point,we have been collaborating to make our own custom species and I might pop over in discord to ask about lore-related things as well as what to do next. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sinon
Level 3
Sinon

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Hello World    Hello World  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t272-sinon-mooncharacter-bio
Sponsored content

Hello World  Empty
Hello World  Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Hello World    Hello World  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1