Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Save, Track, and Attack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty
Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#1PostSubject: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:40 pm

It was pouring outside the truck. Kyoko had just woken up and had no clue where she was. All she knew was that she was tied up in the back of a truck that was driving along a road in the rain, typically saying she was kidnapped. Before she was kidnapped she was forced to track down a demon to slay. She didn't know who this demon was or how powerful he was but he was around this area. In the truck was boxes piled up containing stolen goods. She was among the boxes with her arms tied up and legs with a bag over her head. Her weapons were scattered around her but she couldn't grab them due to being tied. She screamed in anger with the bag over her head hoping someone would hear her, "Help me! Some idiot thinks their smart to kidnap me!". She didn't know if anyone would hear her because of the rain and even the driver couldn't hear her. Ignoring that fact she kept on screaming until someone would come.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:01 pm

I then walk along into the forest as the rain drizzles on my hair and leather jacket stopping in my tracks as I get this odd feeling that something isn't right at this place. I then see a truck coming my way and I stop in front of it to see what those guys were up to. I take out my sword that was on my back and hold it down next to my waist. "What are you guy's doing over here hmm?Are you hiding something in there"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Kyoko squirmed a little bit as the truck bounced across the road. She flung backward and hit a box as the truck came to a quick stop. The air was knocked out of there as she waited stunned by the sudden halt. If she was correct she thought that someone had said something but she couldn't be sure with the rain. Assuming that, that person out there, if there was one, could be here to help she tried to make as much noise as she could. "Help me, I'm in the back!" She banged her feet against the metal floor hoping that would also help.
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Elias grumbled as he trudged through the mud soaked woods. He'd been sure to prepare for the rain with a green raincoat, loose jeans, and a pair of work boots, but even that failed to protect him from the relentless downpour. He checked his satchel, which was filled with his various magical tools, for any water leakage and ensured the belt fastening Aiwenor was secirr. Satisfied, he made sure the bag full of glow-shrooms he'd been collecting weren't yet prone to exploding. As dangerous as the shrooms were, there were a few things they were good for: light lotions and curing trench foot, the only problem was they appeared only when it was raining.

There was a faint banging to Elias' left, in the direction of a road. He approached the source of the noise. The bangs became clearer and a muffled voice called through the ruckus. A cry for help emanating from a small semi truck stopped on the road, blocked by a man with long red hair and a leather jacket holding a thin sword.

"Now that's something you don't see every day," Elias muttered quietly enough that no one else could hear it. He smiled and gave a light chuckle as he circled around back and opened the truck's doors and stepped in.

Metal of various small sizes were strewn about in stacks inside the truck. In the middle, he was greeted with the sight of a young looking girl tied up with weapons strewn about. He circled around and kicked the weapons in the girl's direction.

"Now this is definitely something you don't see every day," Elias said to the girl, "Name's Elias," the wizard charged a bit of magic. The tip of his staff glowed for a second and the ropes binding the girl popped apart, "what's yours?" He stood in the doorway and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:54 pm

As Kyoko waited for someone to come she heard a person open the back of the truck. All she could think was My savior has come....finally...hopefully. As she heard the man introduce himself she was surprised that he was being that formal during this situation. As the ropes tieing her came undone and the bag over her head came off she adjusted to the environment. Kyoko looked up at him said, "Im Kyoko, Kyoko Yamashino." She stupidly mumbled under her breath, "It took someone long enough to find me." Standing up, she gathered her weapons and waited for Elias to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:20 am

As Lucifer stops the truck he hears the back doors of the truck opening figuring out it was a girl because of her voice and a hears another guy talking to her as he opens it for her. He then see's two guys come out of the truck, one with a sturrdy hat and denim pants that came from the passenger seat. The driver got out as well bringing himself a bat that looks like it had been recently used. 

He says to them in a warning type of tone "Come near me and I'll cut your head off and feed it to the other guy" as they continue to walk closer with no good intent. Lucifer gets ready to strike as he see's the driver try to swing his bat at him. Lucifer then dodges the bat as it is swung at him then slashes his sword at his leg causing him to kneel down in pain. The passenger throws a punch at Lucifer but he catches his fist then tripping the guy with his foot making him fall to the floor on his back. 

Lucifer says "See? See what happened?" as he stands tall over the guy and finishes him off by piercing his sword through his heart leaving it there as he breathes heavily after the fight. Lucifer stands there for a bit as he tries to regain his thoughts and comes back to himself. He realizes someone helped the girl out in the truck and goes around the truck to see what had happened but leaves the sword in the guys chest looking at them both awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 am

Kyoko hopped out of the truck and was facing Elias until she heard a fight at the front of the truck. She turned that way surprised until she saw a man come towards them. She assumed that this man was the reason that the truck stopped in the first place. She just stood there staring at him until she came to her senses, "And you are?" She asked with some attitude. She sized him up and thought Eh, someone has a sense of style for once. Snapping out of her thoughts she waited for Elias or this man to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 3:29 am

Lucifer replies to her saying "I'm glad you asked that, I'm Lucifer, the ruler of the Lucian Kingdom, sent here for a quest I was on but I must've got side tracked, and who may you be" as he picks up her hand gently and bow's in respect thinking she is queen like and beautiful. "You are very welcome by the way, luckily I sensed someone in danger before I could leave the area" as he comes up from the bow and looks at into her eyes. "I shall be of assistance of you two if you so desire skills such as mine" as Lucifer then goes over to pick up his sword and put it on his back coming back to the two awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 am

Kyoko was flustered, she felt like he was treating her like royalty. When she heard he was a ruler she kind of felt like she should be bowing to him. "I..I am Kyoko and I was also on a quest before I was kidnapped but I was forced into accepting the quest. Oh, and I am guessing that it was you who stopped the truck so umm...thank you" She glanced at Elias who said nothing and then returned to looking at Lucifer. When they made eye contact and he spoke once again she didn't know what to say so she just kept eye contact. She waited in this posture until one of them would speak.
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 am

Kyoko. An interesting name, likely Japanese in origin. Elias didn't dwell on it much, he wasn't big on nationalities and all. Satisfied with the answer, he nodded and moved out of the way, allowing kyoko to hop out of the truck. Outside, it seemed the man who had stopped the truck had attacked the driver. Elias whistled loudly.

"Now that's pretty morbid," Elias commented. He sat down on the edge of the truck and conjured a translucent barrier of light to keep the rain off of him and his supplies.

Kyoko asked the man to introduce himself, to which he named Lucifer, king of the Lucian kingdom. Neither of which were things Elias had heard of, though he recalled Lucifer being the name of a fallen angel in ancient earth religion. Elias highly doubted this was the same Lucifer. Especially if he were offering his services as a killer.

"I'm good," Elias replied, motioning towards his own sword. "I happened to be out here picking some magical plants." The wizard turns towards Kyoko. "Say, if you were forced into the quest, wouldn't it have been a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:41 am

Lucifer looks at the wizard and smiles "I think she would beg to differ" then looking to her. He shrugs and then starts to walk the opposite way along the road side saying "Alright then, but don't come asking for me for help when those guy's come back and with even more of them" as he makes a peace sign with his hand going off to finish his quest. He slowly walks away trying to create some kind of tension to make the wizard feel bad for letting me not help out thinking he would stop me.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 pm

When Elias told Kyoko that it was probably a trap; the quest from the start. She got kind of annoyed but replied, "Well, of course, I was thinking it was a trap but I couldn't turn it down cause that would make me look like a wimp." As Lucifer was talking to Elias and she heard him mention that more people could come back here a frown set on her face. She couldn't even remember how she got in that truck or who gave her the quest in the first place. When Lucifer started walking away instead of Elias stopping him she did. She took a step forward and said, "Lucifer wait!"
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Kyoko claimed she couldn't turn down the quest because it would make her look like a wimp. Elias sighed after Lucifer tried to defend Kyoko's poor choices.

"It'll make you look less of a wimp if you stood own ground," Elias replied to Kyoko's defense. He stretched and yawned before leaning back into the bed of the truck as Lucifer began walking off. Kyoko started to ask Lucifer to return. "Don't bother," Elias said out loud, "he's probably just an asshat who wants attention. Why else would he be out in this rain wearing a leather jacket and brutally murdering truck drivers without getting information? The guy wanted to play hero and pretend to be someone important before trying to guilt trip is after the first two didn't work." Elias yawned again and sat back up and watched the following events unfold.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Lucifer hears her the girl say "Lucifer, wait!" as he walks away then looks back at her. "I knew you'd come around" with a grin on his face. He walks back to the truck where they were and says reassuringly "You wont regret having me with you, I promise" with a up straight posture. As Lucifer heard the wizard say those things he then leaned his back on the truck with one of his feet on it as well for balance saying "Well I'm trying my best you see, to be a better person. But of course, you would judge me for getting rid of those guys who were trying to hurt me. I get it though. It's off setting that I'm a demon and all" as he looks at the wizard waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mei Izumi
Level 3
Mei Izumi

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Mei was wandering around the forest silently when she heard people talking close by. She started to head east since she heard the voices coming from that direction. Soon enough they came in sight, one female and two males. She hid behind a few trees and watched from afar until she accidently slipped and stepped on a stick which cracked. Reacting quickly she put her hand up and made a grabbing motion and a chain flung up and hooked on a tree that pulled her up. She hid in the tree hoping that no one noticed her. She ignored the fact that her black hair and outfit stood out along with her red eyes that had a radiant glow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t685-mei-izumi
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 pm

While Kyoko was about to interrupt Lucifer and Elias she heard a crack as if someone or something had broken a stick. She turned each direction trying to find the source of the sound but couldn't seem to see it. Suddenly, when she turned back towards them she noticed something black in the trees. She thought she was seeing things but then concluded it was probably just a crow or some black animal. Still not sure of her sight she turned towards Elias and Lucifer, "Did you hear something or see something?"
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Lucifer's guilt tripping had absolutely no effect on Elias. However, it perfectly manipulated Kyoko. Negative two points for her. Elias had honestly hoped Kyoko had something of warrior material in her. He could feel a faint thrum of magical power emanating from somewhere inside.

"Your being a demon is hardly off-setting," Elias responded, "As far as I can tell, you're a nobody who's just trudging around in the rain looking for attention." The wizard didn't bother changing his relaxed seat in in the back of the truck. Just as he finished, Elias heard a faint snap emanating from the woods. He couldn't pinpoint the location due to the number of trees around, but he had heard it. Kyoko confirmed with her own question. "Yeah," Elias replied, "I think we're being watched." Elias hopped out of the truck. "We know you're out there," Elias called, "I won't hurt you if you come out. This demon guy might, though." He paused for a moment, turning a few words over in his head. "Though I won't let the demon hurt you, he's not too strong anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Lucifer looks to the trees as he heard something as well. He then says sarcastically "Well okay then I guess I'm going to hurt that person for no reason. Blame for helping her out I'm soooo sorry" as he shrugs. He looks back at Kyoko and Elias then remarking "Just let me prove myself to you guys then" he says trying to reassure them. He waits for someone to say something back.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 am

Kyoko was getting agitated at Elias and Lucifer throwing threats and comments around so she gave them both the death stare showing them how she felt right now. She looked back towards the woods and shouted, "You come out and come to us or we come to you and take measures from there, your choice." She thought for a moment on what weapon she would draw if it came to a fight. She slowly reached her hand down towards her two metal combat fans but didn't draw them. She waited for a response from this person in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mei Izumi
Level 3
Mei Izumi

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:55 am

Frightened by these people Mei climbed down the tree slowly and faced them. Her red eyes no longer glowing but her long black haired swayed back and forth in the wind. The way she looked made her look like she came from a horror movie. The chains bound to her ankles laid still on the ground. Shyly she took a few step forwards towards them but stopped about ten feet away. Not knowing what to do she crossed her fingers over her mouth in the shape of an 'X' trying to tell them she can't talk. She hoped they got what her hand motions meant and didn't think it was some kind of threat. She then waited to see how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 am

Much to Elias' surprise, a pale and young looking girl with jet black, ankle length hair climbed down from the trees above and approached them, stopping about ten feet away. This girl also emanated a faint hum of magical talent. Very surprising, and very confusing. The girl either didn't seem to be able to speak or didn't want to. It wasn't his place to judge either decision, though the chains clinking at the girl's ankles stuck out like a neon sign.

"I guess you're not going to tell us what you were doing out there," Elias commented, "Here's the attacker, Lucifer. Do you want to prove your worth against her?" He allowed himself a faint grin before he started channeling an undetectable flow of magic through his staff in preparation for whatever might come next.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 am

"Why do you assume I'm going to attack everyone, goodness gracious" as Lucifer looks out towards the forest seeing this random girl come out of nowhere. He then poses on the truck leaning on it making it seem like he's a interesting and cool guy. He then slips on a rock and knocks his head against the truck looking at the truck for a second in short pain saying "Ow, well that hurt" holding onto his head then poses once again looking back at her like as if he didn't slip. He murmurs "I hope shes my kind, I really do... Not enough of us around here anyway." as he rolls his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Genghis
Level 2
Genghis

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:08 am

Tauro wrapped his cloak closer to his body in a vain attempt to preserve the small amount of heat he possessed, but the rain was relentless with its assault and as every second passed Tauro could feel his body heat  slowly leave him. “It  looks my sense of direction is even worst than I thought. ” Tauro said in a dry tone as he trudged through the woods . The only reason he even decided to even step foot on this godforsaken planet was because his employer promised him that this mission was going to be interesting. So far it has been everything but interesting. His unreliable ship was being more unreliable than usual, the locals were afraid of him because of his…“unique” appearance, his clothes were drenched, and to top it all of he was lost in the middle of nowhere.

However there appeared to be a silver lining to the arrancar’s plight. One hundred or so meters ahead, stood a group of people surrounding what appeared to be some sort of vehicle. “Maybe my sense of direction isn't as bad as I thought. If there were people here, logically there must be some sort of civilized location nearby right ?  With his right hand firmly wrapped around the hilt of  his blade, Tauro slowly walked towards the group. Once he was about five meters away , a far enough distance for him to flee if needed,  he will begin to cough loudly to get their attention.

“Excuse me,  my name is Tauro  and I require your assistance,” The arrancar will say while offering them a smile. Though the smile was so pathetic it would be wrong to even call it a smile. Based on the smile alone one could easily tell that Tauro was not happy in the least and took no pleasure interacting with the people in front of him. “ I managed to lost my way while I was traveling, can you point me towards the nearest settlement so I can complete my journey. ”  

Last edited by Genghis on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei Izumi
Level 3
Mei Izumi

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Mei was frightened at first when the man said she was an attacker but calmed down when the man so called Lucifer said he wasn't going to attack. When he slipped a quick smile crossed her face as if she was laughing but then returned to a neutral look. She was usually shy and afraid of people but for some reason, she felt relaxed around them. Wanting to communicate with them she took a small journal she had on her and ink and wrote down, I am Mei Izumi the Cursed Chain Master and as you might see I cannot talk. She then handed the book to Lucifer so they could all read it.

Right, when Mei was feeling totally calm she heard a voice come from the trees. Turning towards that direction she saw a man and he was in need of assistance. Shyly she backed up bumping into the girl. She jumped forwards embarrassed but then continued to look at the man at the trees.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Yamashino
Level 5
Kyoko Yamashino

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Kyoko stared at this girl, she was unsure of her because of the chains bound to her ankles. She thought, I wonder what's with all those chains and she sure looks creepy. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. A few minutes passed and she didn't say anything but then finally she spoke, "So why are you here, were you spying on us?" She asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Her hands were still on her weapons, ready to draw if need so be. When she looked at the trees again and saw a man asking for assistance but when she was about to say something the girl bumped into her. Clearly annoyed she glared at the girl but then looked back up at the guy. She grumbled under her breath, "Are more and more people gonna just keep coming?...This ain't a party."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save, Track, and Attack? Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Save, Track, and Attack?   Save, Track, and Attack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Save, Track, and Attack?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next