Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Family Disputes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#1PostSubject: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:50 pm

It had been a while since the incident in the courtroom took place. Draetheus was still sitting on his makeshift throne, resting one of his elbows on an armrest and set his chin on top of his curled fist.

He had watched Kittiana and Dan exit the structure, barely unscatched but alive. He frowned. Not the desired outcome he had hoped for. But then that frown disappeared as he then realised that if Kitty had perished in that fight, he wouldn't have had the chance to meet her again would he? And Draetheus looked forward to to settling centuries-old family disputes.. in due time.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Family Disputes C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Family Disputes DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Running a hand through my hair, the black streaks almost looking like highlights in the red. "You always love to put on a show don't you?" Saying this casually I'd glance at the former demon, my mouth upturned slightly.

"Now that I really look, you look older than me now. I'm still going to call you Candle." My eyes would look you up and down before I look forward again as I walk next to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Family Disputes K2DLTa9 Scholar

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:57 pm

"Wouldn't be fun otherwise," Dan smirked, sheathing Blightslayer on his back. His piercing yellow eyes glanced upwards to the makeshift throne, frowning slightly. Ignoring her comment about how old he looked he instead walked up the path to Draetheus, assuming Kitty would follow. Once before his 'throne' he stopped, folding his arms. "Dissapointed?" He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Draetheus looked at the man, his face devoid of any expression. Slowly, he lifted his chin off of his fist and set his forearm down on the armrest. He examined the man, and then his eyes wandered over to Kitty.

"Surprised. Or a little bit of both," he said without looking at back at Dan.
Draetheus then stood up from his throne, taking a few steps forward before stopping at a little more than a meters distance from the pair, his gaze still concentrated on Kitty.

"So here you are, traitor. Suffering the same fate as those you worked so hard to fight against in your life. Tell me, what have you exactly achieved in the end, now knowing that you are in the same boat as your enemies?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:07 pm

My face would darken, the teasing light that was in my blue eyes transforming into a glint of burning hatred and rage. "The only traitor here is you, you disgusting hypocrite. And I guarantee you that I am not in the same boat as you." 

My fists would tighten, flames just barely flicking in and out of the skin as I scowl and grind my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Dan turned for a moment to Kitty, taken aback slightly by her anger. Bad blood obviously ran between them, and it was not hard to see why. Draetheus was a disgusting creature, but at the same time Dan understood the cruel needs of a demon.

"It seems you two have something to settle..." He said, looking between them both whilst stepping back slightly, giving them the room to converse. All the while he would watch and listen, arms still folded.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Draetheus ignored Dan as he stepped away from the altercation, his attention still focused on Kitty.
His tone of voice turned aggressive as he spat back at her:
"Impertinent fool! Do you not comprehend the extent of your actions? Your treason ensured those damned parasites' victory over us! Our kind shall never rise again because of YOUR inability to differentiate between friend and foe."

He took a step forward, his tone then calming a little as he sighed.
"Surely, you were mislead. Had you joined me like I offered you to time and time again, we would have been living in a paradise where vampires again ruled the Earth, never again being faced with the threat of extinction; living and flourishing and blossoming under the luminous sun."

He then shifted his gaze from her and looked over her head, to the unwelcoming landscape of Oblivion.
"But instead.. we are stuck here, left to rot in an eternal prison." He let out a soft laugh.
"Hah, and you call me the traitor."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:30 pm

"Tch," I'd spit at the ground, my fangs slowly extending over my lips as my rage festers and grows, the black streaks in my hair becoming thicker and white patches appear on my skin. 

"You call them the parasites?!" Yelling this out here, I'd take a step forward in a threatening stance to match my tone. "WE are the parasites, we feed on their blood to live. We take and take and take and that is all we do. Our species is just a bunch of ruthless killers hell bent on their own destruction. We are a disease, a sickness!" My tone would get darker and darker as I step closer and closer, the fire on my right hand growing brighter with each step. 

"I would never have joined you, you're a pathetic slug. Not to mention you're a hypocrite, you claim killing my father and my mother was justice for their sins yet you do the same by fathering a creature both lycanthrope and vampire. If the rest of your siblings were as moronic as you it's no wonder they died."
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Draetheus listened to who he still considered a rambling child. He smiled, as he took a step forward and was standing a mere few centimetres away from her, towering over her easily with his 8-foot monstrous form. He looked down at her in amusement.

"So you defend the humans do you? I am not surprised, considering your origins. It is unfortunate that you couldn't do anything as your mother's lifeblood drained away. Oh how sweet was the taste of her blood. Your father didn't offer much resistance either when I mutilated him with my own hands. And here you are, speaking to me in threatening tones, pathetic. You are to me just as I saw you back when your heathen parents died at my hands: weak and insignificant."

He then lowered himself slightly, his gaze still fixated on her eyes.
"No wonder you hate your own kind so much, you were birthed into a bloodline of filth. Every other vampire despised what you and your parents were. You didn't experience the glory of our empire, how we flourished and thrived as the most powerful civilisation on the planet. Me and my siblings fought and they died in the field of battle while your father hid away like the coward he was."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:54 pm

My eyes would widen slightly with tears and rage, one of my burning blue eyes turning to a blood red. My entire body would shake as I clench my fists so tightly that my nails would draw blood that would drip onto the ground. 

"My father is not a coward." My tone would be like ice as I raise my fist, the flesh covered in fire as more white patches of skin appear on my body as I slowly start to lose control. "Nor am I." 

Bringing my fiery fist back, I would slam it forward with as much force and strength I could muster, aiming to hit you right in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:02 pm

As Kitty slammed her fist forward, Draetheus offered no resistance as the attack hit him square in the gut. His hardened skin ensured that he felt minimal pain as the initial strike hit, the flames slowly burning away at his thick hide. However, due to his monstrous form, his body was able to resist against the flames more effectively than normal vampires.

Wearing a slightly amused expression on his face, he looked down at her fist, and then up at her eyes. He raised his hand to her face, and wiped her tears away.
"My child, why do you continue to fight against me? We are both, you and I condemned to the same fate."

He then moved his hand down to her fist and grasped it by the wrist, pulling her hand away from his gut and then letting it go.
"Our past conflicts have no meaning here. We are both dead, deceased and gone. We can argue for as long as eternity.. but there is no longer any point. Neither will it change anything."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:13 pm

I'd flinch away from your hand so violently that I would nearly fall backward. "Don't you dare touch me you cretin. And believe me I am to change something. I aim to get revenge. And hear this, my revenge will not be bloodless, nor will it be quick. If I ever make it out of here I will make it my personal mission to hunt down every single soul of your blood line. I will make them bleed, I'll burn them, I WILL DESTROY THEM. All except for one, I will leave one behind. So he or she can roam the Earth, alone and hopeless, I will make them feel what I felt. I will take everything from you just as you did me. I will return the favor and that is my vow. And then, when there isn't any other possible thing I can do, I will come back down here and I will grind you into dust." I'd glare at you with such an intense hatred that the flames from my hand would slowly spread over the rest of my skin. 

Spitting at you my face would twist into a monstrous look of rage and hatred and blood lust. Waving a hand to the throne and the scenery around us I'd let out a dry chuckle. "This place is not enough. You killed everything that gave me hope or love and yet, here you sit on your throne. You deserve to suffer, you deserve to burn for eternity." I'd raise up a hand again, and in the open palm a ball of fire would begin to form.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:16 pm

As she spat in his face, Draetheus raised his hand up to wipe the saliva away. When Kitty finished talking and started to form a ball of fire, he sprung his hand out and swiped at her in a sudden but powerful backhand slap.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:20 pm

All the while Dan had watched and listened, intrigued by the rivalry of these vampires. Kitty's speech surprised him, the amount of anger swelling inside her clear to see. It was then things started escalating quickly. A fireball was forming in her hand, and his hand suddenly moved to hit her. As much as he cared for Kitty, he knew it was her fight to handle. For now he remained watching, arms folded, but ever ready to intervene if things went too far...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Feeling blood well up in my mouth I would spit it out on the ground, a look of dark twisted rage coming onto my face as half of my face would now be covered in pale skin. Getting up slowly I would open my palms, the fire that had already been forming in them would fester and grow as I throw it forward with a vengeance. 

Although I wouldn't wait for my fire to reach Draetheus as I lunge forward, jumping upward with the intention to knock you over or at the very least cause you to stumble.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:29 pm

As the flame was thrown forth at him, the world again seemed to slow down as Draetheus's reflexes kicked in. He side-stepped the fireball as it hurtled past him, smashing into the throne and chipping off some rocks from the right arm rest.

As Kitty lunged towards him, he sent his hand towards her neck as she reached within touching-distance. His fingers curled around her neck as he held her in this grip tight, suspending her half a meter above the ground.

"Go on then, hunt down my bloodline. Unlike me, you know not what they have in store for you. It'll be a wonder if you are able to kill her, considering the feebleness in your actions as of now. But then again, I look forward to a possible second confrontation, for I will enjoy taking your life away the same way I took your parents'.

He then flicked his wrist while releasing his grip, gently tossing her away from him.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:37 pm

I'd only get up again the rage in my eyes from before bleeding into the insanity that I feel. "Maybe you're right." Spitting out a bit more blood, I would look up at you as the white skin on my face slowly inches across the rest of my face. "Maybe I've embraced my humanity for too long. Maybe it's time I embraced the monster everyone knows I am." Bringing my hands up in front of me I'd let out a grunt as fire shoots from them at a slightly alarming rate. Before long i'd shove the wall of fire forward, my rage fueling my powers as I throw another fireball forward not taking particular aim to any limp of Draetheus's just aiming to hit him. Aiming to make him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Draetheus watched as the wall of fire shot forward. He put his right foot forward and bent his left leg, as he raised his arms in front of his face to form an "X" shape to shield himself. As the firewall hit, his flesh stung only slightly as the flames dissipated around him. A second later, the fireball also smashed into his abdomen with a slight sting however no damage would have been inflicted on his body.

He then stood up straight and faced her. He then looked over to Dan who was at this point merely watching the duel-turned altercation take place. As he shifted his gaze back to her, he spoke:
"If you are trying to prove your might against me, I am as of yet unimpressed."
He smiled as he said this.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:50 pm

"As was I when all it took to kill you was the kick of the so called 'Prince of Hell'" I would give Draetheus a mildly deranged smirk, my hand already working to form another fireball as I stalk forward. 

"Tell me, how did it feel to have your atoms shredded apart?" I'd throw another fireball forward at Draetheus, and then another. The rage I'd feel in my heart would slowly start to consume me and weaken my control as parts of my skin would turn from white to lava. 

"How did it feel to be stopped by a group of 'parasites'?"
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Draetheus watched as she moved forward.
"The pain was excruciating, but brief."
He then lunged forwards as the pair of fireballs were thrown at him. Sidestepping the first and then evading the other using the same move, he closed the distance between them within a second before delivering a backhand slap upwards towards her chin.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:57 pm

The force of the slap would send me flying in the air, landing a few feet away in a heap. Howling in rage I would get up, my left eye flickering between blue to a blood red. Twitching my hands I'd mold the fire coming off of them into whips. Taking a few steps forward again, with a flick of my wrist I'd send on whip flying towards you while the other would attempt to wrap around your ankle.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Watching in amusement as Kitty landed in a heap, and then later as she got up and formed the whips, Draetheus allowed the fiery ropes to be swiped forth at himself. Reflexes kicking in, he brought his hand up and caught the first one in his hand. The burning sensation stung against his flesh, however his immense tolerance to pain allowed him to ignore it. The second whip successfully wrapped around his ankle.

Knowing full well that he outweighed Kitty by far, Draetheus took a sudden step back with his restrained leg, at the same time pulling the hand that he had caught the fiery whip with, backwards as fast as his leg, attempting to pull Kitty forwards with force.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Stumbling forward, I would stubbornly keep my grip on the whip. Letting out a grunt as I hit the ground, I would look up at Draetheus in defiance. "You're disgusting." I'd spit this out before I flick the other whip again, this time aiming for it to wrap around both ankles at the same time as I attempt to shove myself up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Draetheus stepped backwards, the whips missing his ankles completely.
"It is funny how you attempt to chastise me on the manner in which I died, when you did nothing but stand back while your friends did your work for you. That... Spartan-157, as pathetic as he was, still amounted to a greater threat than you have ever presented in your life. In fact, if I remember correctly, I was severely outnumbered first by him and the bounty hunter, and later by the reptilian animals that your team had called to their aide."

Draetheus paused as he lowered himself to pick up a basketball-sized rock, standing up straight as he tossed it upwards and then caught it in his hand.
"And you did.. what exactly? Nothing! It seems that cowardice also runs in the bloodline, a trait that you inherited... from your father!"
As he finished, he threw the rock at her with great speed.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:18 pm

By now I would have gotten up, but my gaze would still remain on the ground as your words pound through my head. With a sharp flick of my wrist, the whip would fly out at a great speed and smash the rock to bits. My entire body would be shaking with barely contained rage as my hair slowly turns completely black. "Do. Not. Talk. About. AARON." I'd bellow this out here as I lunge forward feverish for blood, my body morphing from flesh to lava as I lunge at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Disputes Empty
Family Disputes Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Disputes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next