Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion Empty
Skirmish#1PostSubject: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Things had gone smoother than she had expected. It was amusing to her at how weak the response by the local police. At how they came in with a light force and she was able to swipe them away with ease. Not to mention being able to distract them and rob them blind. Stealing enough weapons to supply her forces and begin her next phase. It was obvious what she had to do with all the extra firearms she had. She was going to sell them in the underground markets. Flooding her own product within the market and buy out dealers. With each step, she could easily take over the black market on reach and make even more money. In fact, that was her next move. She began to load weapons within vehicles that were marked as food. The registration and vehicle information was listed as food for the poor and there was food in the trucks. The trucks themselves were modified to hide the weapons. Pathways were also built into specific houses that connected to the black market that was hidden under the city.

She had been on the move as of late and slowly gaining a reputation. The Lady in Blue, was the name that people had given her. A magic user that had no fear against ONI and the UNSC that made efforts to stop her. At times, she gave food away for free to the public. In their eyes, it was because she was fighting for them. In a way, she was but at the same time, it was a strategy. The racketeering had its full grip on the planet and gambling had become huge on the planet. Many times the police would raid gambling events but it never stopped the cash flow.
 Atir stood in her "war room" the map of the region hung on the wall and every weapons depot was marked.  She went over the information over and over. She nodded her head and handed a piece of paper to her runner. the message was sent down the ranks of her gang. The job had listed them to attack an ONI weapons cache. All members moved and the boldness of the gang grew even larger as their numbers had jumped recently. From only 50 to over 500 members.

Atir was going to make her mark today. ONI will fear her!
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion Empty
Skirmish#2PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Elias finished fiddling with his tiny necklace and exhaled lightly as he cut off the flow of mana through it. He'd spent the last day or so fashioning a large coin he had found on the side of the road into a useful little tool for the days to come, a shield amulet. After the incident with the police, he had realized that playing with Blue's gang could get him seriously hurt, and with the limited resources he had to work with, Elias had to use every little trinket he could make out of garbage in the slums.

Blue had been moving around a lot since the gang started gaining traction. And with nowhere to go, Elias followed her. Although he could never tell if Blue really liked having Elias round, so he mostly kept to himself and fiddled with miniature magical projects every now and again, trying his best to be useful. He helped write magic runes inside the printers the gang used to forge their documents in order to make them more convincing. On a personal degree, however, Elias had found himself fiddling with astral projection, which involved moving your spirit around outside your body through what is known as the Astral plane, though it's more of a mirror to what happens in the actual world rather than a plane.

Today was different. Blue had told Elias she was planning something bigger today, something to make ONI fear the gang. He stood in the War Room, checking over his gear. Staff, Wand, Amulet, and Bag with his spellbook were all accounted for as he waited for Blue to reveal her plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#3PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:10 am

As Atir walked down from the war room to where everyone else was waiting. She unrolled a large map of the district and placed it on the wall in front of everyone. It had very detailed information about the ONI and UNSC weapons depot. She smiled and turned towards everyone. " This is the next step everyone. With the Racketeering and your help, we're racking in money. We have a strong grip on Reach and now it's time for aggressive expansion! " She said as she began to pace back and forward in front of the map. She was quite happy with how much her gang worked together. There are many people who have man different backgrounds.They all worked together towards the goal of making her dreams come true. She treated them fairly and helped them out personally whenever he could. " The ONI and the UNSC are the problem and by problem, I mean they're weakness is our gain. They sit and squabble over their political maneuvers. They do this and ONI gets a pass for rounding up people who use magic. Anyone who won't join are either killed or tossed in jail. Not anyone more, we are standing up to them. They take from us and so we shall take from them.Behind me are targets. These targets are weapons depots. We shall take everything and anything. If we can't, we blow up the place. Together, we shall hit all five places at once. Causing as much chaos as possible! Now move out and bring us those weapons!"

She said as she crossed her arms behind her back. As the men cheered in joy. They left and ran towards their assigned groups. Atir watched her men great ready for the massive heist of the day. She turned towards Elias and waved for him to follow." Come on Bambi, we have somethings to steal and stuff to blow up."
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#4PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Elias wanted to think he stood ominously in the corner with the hood of his green army jacket while casually gripping his staff with what appeared to be occult runes to the untrained eye burned into the wood.

On the other hand, he might have looked like a complete idiot. At least his haircut and much needed shave looked good.

In the meantime, Blue introduced her plan to hit a bunch of weapons depots around the city. Five big booms that would cripple the police and therefore ONI's ability to exert their rule over the city. Elias liked the plan. It would mean he and whatever other supernatural beings living on reach wouldn't have to be watching their back quite so much. After all, with the size Blue's gang was right now, anyone could be a spy. 

Blue finished her short speech and called for Elias to follow her as she left the room. The Wizard bounded to catch up, pausing for a moment to make sure his plastic bag full of blueberries hadn't fallen out of his satchel or been smashed by his spellbook.

"I call dibs on the blowing up part," Elias said as he followed, "I just came up with an awesome spell for it."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#5PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 am

Atir had begun making her way too the nearest Depot. Through what she had memorized, there was going to be a huge amount of men. She stopped, paused for a moment. She had felt a dark kind of magic. It felt very old and evil. She hadn't felt this kind of magic in a long time. She shook off the feeling and kept on running. " Hey, bambi. Did you feel that? That magic. It felt old, very old and I have an idea what it is but I have to make sure.." she said running with the group. She no longer had that cocky attitude. Her tone had turned from sarcastic to serious. In the span of seconds. The gang had arrived at the end of the underground tunnel. She and the gang opened the hatch and poured out. By her calculations, they were within the Arms Depot.

The gang moved through the buildings but her arm began to tingle. Sending small bursts of energy through her arm. She stopped running and turned to a storage building. She looked at her arm and wondered why this shed is causing her robotic arm to tingle. Does Nypherian tech do this? She walked up to the hangar and looked at the label. The label on the directory said " Weapons and Gear". This must be the 3 sheds that hold the gear her gang is after. " Hey, Bambi, lets start with this one."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Skirmish#6PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:01 pm

There was a scream of pain from inside the hanger, and the scent of blood was heavy and so was the feel of magic. Once the hanger was open the source of the scream could be heard, along with the rest of the bodies that littered the hangers floor. There were dozens and dozens of bodies strewn around;  some were ripped apart, others were missing hearts, others were missing heads, some had a multitude of stab wounds, some looked like they had been shot by their own weapons, some had their throats ripped out, and some were just charred remains that not even a mother would recognize. But in the center of it all was a man, the source of the scream, hanging upside down and held up by a seemingly invisible rope. He was covered in wounds, and he also had very very very old runes seared into his skin that were glowing a dark blue. "Y-You crazy bitch." "Believe it or not that isn't the first time I've heard that." 

There was a young woman sitting easily balanced on a shelf a few feet away from the man, one tanned hand outstretched and glowing a dark blue. She was dressed rather nicely for someone in a room littered with bodies; a long black over coat, a dark blue sleeveless turtle neck with a cut out on the space just below her collarbone but above her chest, and black pants that were tucked into knee high heeled black boots. Her curly red hair was tied back into a perfect ponytail that went down to her waist, and her Caribbean blue eyes glittered with amusement and her lips were twisted into a smirk. There was also blood on her lips, although most of it was dripping down her chin, but she didn't seem to care. "It's quite simple really, I know you're holding out on me sweetheart. You say you've told me all you know but that little pitter pattering heart says otherwise." 

"I'll won't tell you a damn thing." The man snarled, although his breathing was labored and he looked like he was going to pass out at any moment. The young woman leaned in, her eyes turning cold and calculated as she studied the man. "Pity. That wasn't a lie. Oh well. You've outlived your usefulness anyway." The runes on the man's skin began to glow a dark blue, and he let out a blood curdling scream. With a flick of her wrist the screaming ended, and his skin was ripped from his body, falling to the floor with a thump. The woman jumped down from the shelf, looking towards the door. "Enjoy the show Lady Blue?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#7PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Elias couldn't help but feel at unease as Blue and her section of the gang charged out of the sewer drain, wildly firing their stolen weapons and dropping whatever handful of officers that were trying to stand guard. It wasn't long before Blue mentioned her unease, something felt off to her. Elias focused on his more magical senses.

"It feels like the stench of death," Elias murmured, "Mixed with the heat of a fire and... something else... dark." Elias gripped his staff tighter as he quickly followed Blue. Towards one of the nearest buildings with the words 'Weapons', 'Gear', and 'Hangar' listed on the side. The heavy weight of death in the air grew the closer they got.

"I'm really not sure we should go in there," Elias muttered, reluctantly shuffling into the building. Elias doubled over and gagged at the sight of what was inside.

So much death, every soldier in the building had been brutally murdered in one way or another, and now the supernatural stench of death was matched with a very real one. Elias wanted nothing more than to get outside for some real air, but he forced the desire down and repressed the urge to open the doors and relieve the dead bodies of their stench.

A woman, probably 18 years old or so, jumped off a high shelf and did the superhero landing thing. She was probably trying to be all dramatic while standing up there. Elias responded by charging fire through his staff, the pulse of raw heat and power could be felt from a few feet away.

"I don't know about blue," Elias replied, "But I sure as hell didn't." He took a piece of chalk from his bag and bent down to draw a line in front of him and Blue. "Who are you and what do you hope to gain by killing all these people?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#8PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 pm

She stopped but the girl in front of her wasn't what she felt within the tunnels. This girl is indeed dark but not who she felt. She scanned the room and her arm tingled. There's something pulling the Nypherian tech. She stopped and glanced at Elias as he obviously upset. His aggressive stance is evident enough. She raised her hand to silence Elias. " She's not who I sense and referring to your handy work. Yes, I quite enjoyed it. I have a disgust for ONI and the UNSC." she said as the tingle in her arm wouldn't go away. She motioned the rest of her gang to go through the hangar and grab what they could. She just glanced only one more time as she walked by her. She couldn't ignore the feeling in her arm. She looked the hangar over. She stopped at something that was covered with a large tarp. This seemed very big. She became very curious as her arm tingled even more.

She grabbed the tarp and flipped the tarp off. A fat wicked smile grew across her face as a Nypherian M446A3 Ravager. She stood there shocked. " How...How is this here!". She jumped onto the tank and it came alive. She jumped a bit as the technology on her arm had turned on the Tank. A light began to shine from the tank and it focuses. The light points at the floor and a figure came into view. A very tall man stood there. His skin was dark blue and his eyes were bright red. His slicked black hair had been neatly combed back. Atir jumped to the floor as she walked in front of the image. " Sirakhi, or should I call you Atir now? I bet you're wondering how this tank is here? I pulled a few favors with Jim Vaknor and got this. It's time, Sirakhi. Time for you to take the bigger step. Once your plans are done here, Raid the ONI server information center. There you will find your next direction you will take. I will see you soon, Sirakhi.." The image vanished. Atir stood there with a sneer. She hated being told what to do but he had a point. Striking the Server hubs and finding dirt on ONI would be the gold mine. She shook her head as she walked away from the tank. " Bambi, we are going to have to find a way to hide this tank..." she paused as she heard whimpering in the corner. There huddling in fear, an ONI guard. She walked over and grabbed him by the leg. She snapped her fingers and a gang member tossed her a revolver. She tossed the soldier at the feet of Elias and handed him the gun. " Shoot him. "
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Skirmish#9PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Kitty looked behind her at the bodies, then back to Elias. "Sorry, I've gotten so used to it sometimes I forget the scent is there. Not much I can do about it though." She put her hands up when his staff charged with fire, although she didn't have to at all, fire didn't hurt her. "No need for that, I'm only here to talk, at least for now." Her eyes turned calculating when they looked to Atir, she didn't particularly approve of some of the stuff she had heard about this woman. "My name is Kittiana Youngblood. As for why I ended their lives, well that's rather simple. The more hell I cause for ONI here, the less time and weapons they'll have to kill my friends and family back on Earth." 

"Although ONI is the only thing I have disgust for. USNC isn't innocent but nor are they completely corrupt and evil." She directed this more towards Atir than Elias. "But to cause ONI hell isn't the only reason I'm here. I make it a point to seek out those who are a thorn in ONI's side. Decide whether they'll be Allies, or problems." Kitty then went quiet as she watched Atir walk past her and the exchange between her and the man. When she threw the revolver at Elias's feet, Kitty chanced a step closer to the boy, her hands still up. "You don't have to if you don't want to. But once you kill someone that blood will never leave your hands, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#10PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Elias didn't bother with any of his plans after Blue stepped over the line. There wasn't any real point in activating a lightning trap if there wasn't anyone to fight. He quickly smudged the chalk line with his boot as Blue approached a large tarp. The Wizard watched as she pulled it off to reveal some kind of high-tech tank. Elias had no idea what it was, but it certainly looked dangerous, and Blue definitely recognized it. A kind of hologram projector shot out from the front end of the vehicle, bringing up a near perfect image of some tall man with skin the color of the night sky and blood red eyes. He said something about sneaking the tank in, and called Blue names like Sirakhi and Atir. Elias made a mental note to ask Blue what she'd rather be called later.

In the meantime, the slaughter girl approached Elias and placed a hand on his staff, saying that there was no need for conflict. They were all ONI agents and needed to be killed.

"You're not wrong, I guess" Elias replied, releasing the magical tension built into his staff. The fiery orange glow on his staff faded away. He slowly exhaled, trying to get used to the heavy stench of death that wafted through the building.

The next thing Elias knew, the quivering body of a barely alive ONI agent was ahead and a revolver was thrown at his feet.

"Shoot him," Blue demanded

Elias almost froze. He didn't really want to kill anyone, but Blue probably already knew that. It was a test of some kind. The Wizard slowly bent down to pick up the revolver and tucked it in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Alright," He replied.

The wizard got straight to work, drawing a circle large enough to hold the man's spread out body, drawing a five pointed pentagram inside. He quietly dragged the man inside, placing his head at the tip of the star and his arms and legs at each point respectively. With a quick breath of earth magic, Elias conjured earth around the man's wrists, joints, and neck so that he couldn't move.

"I'm sorry," Elias muttered as he pulled the revolver out of his pocket and fired into the man's bellybutton. The deafening bang and kickback of the revolver nearly threw Elias off his feet. The wizard slowly raised his staff and called the lingering stench of death into a vortex around it's tip while ramming the staff into the Man's bellybutton. The man's wail of pain echoed throughout the building and Elias fired the revolver five more times, one in each leg, arm, and the final round in the head. Finally killing the man.

Elias didn't stop there though he placed the revolver over the dead man's heart and channelled more mana of death from throughout the room. The room almost appeared to darken and glowing purple smoke trailed between the tip of the staff and the revolver for several seconds, filling the room with a morbid glow for several seconds before suddenly stopping. The room immediately brightened.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought," Elias commented as he picked up the empty revolver and placed it in his bag. He tore the end of his staff from the dead man's body. Crimson blood dripped off the bottom as he walked towards Blue.

"Was that good," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#11PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Atir watched him. Her eyes watching the boy intently. When kitty mentioned he didnt have to do it. " Shut your mouth, this doesn't concern you. " she said waiting for Elias's next move. In that time she watched, he began to preform a ritual. The other gang members watched. All wondering if he was going to do it. Atir watched as he preformed the ritual. It had turned out to be a unique ritual. What she wanted was for him to simply shoot the man in the head. However, this was more unique and far more brutal. With everything done, she smiled. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder ,"Good Kill." she said as she then walked by him. She made her way back to the tank and stared at it long and hard. She smirked again as she wondered if the other Depots had been raided.

She had faith in her people but what Gordon Malik had told her. It bothered her. That name he used,Sirakhi. The name given to her by Seyfer. She hated that name and wouldn't embrace it. She then turned towards Kittiana and looked at her for a long while. " You said you wanted to speak. We're listening.If you have something to say to me. You have something to say to all of us." she stated. The gang is a family to her. She would never cut them short or keep them out of possibilities. She would do anything for her family. " We can discuss opinions and politics about ONI and UNSC another time. Now, we are here to listen." she glanced back at Elias. What he had to do was brutal. For this to be his first kill and how he preformed it. She knew the more he stepped into her world. The more it would swallow him up and change him. He is going to be a powerful gangster one day. She knew it.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Skirmish#12PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Kitty's calm expression dropped into a scowl, glaring at the woman. Kitty straightened and suddenly the air in the room was much hotter than before, but flames had not begun to crawl on her skin as of yet. "ONI has declared supernaturals as terrorists, running smear campaigns and staging supernatural attacks. They work under the guise that they are rounding them up for protection until they can fix the issues and reintegrate them into society." She crossed her arms over her chest, her blue eyes glowing and the cement floor under her boots starting to smoke and bubble. "It's all lies. ONI has a supernatural hit list. They've been systematically hunting them down and killing them. From the stupid childish stunts you've been pulling you've probably earned a place on that list too." 

Kitty stared straight into Atir's eyes now, by now flames were crawling across her skin and flicking at the ends of her hair, her fangs had also slid over her lips. "I know what you're doing, targeting ONI and USNC specifically, you want them to be afraid." Her eyes narrowed, her voice was cold and deadly. "They won't be. They're willing to blow up their own people, sacrifice innocent lives, use other organizations as puppets. They aren't going to be scared of a little girl playing Godfather." 

Kitty stepped back from the group, but not in fear, instead she just looked angry and disgusted. "I came here to offer an alliance against ONI, but I'm not sure you get the big picture. This isn't a gang war, this isn't about money, it isn't about weapons, it's about surviving. So you can either prove me wrong that you aren't just some little kid having a tantrum and help us destroy ONI, or I'll leave and just watch the news when they eventually pull your body out of the deep dark hole ONI will dump it in after they're done with you. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#13PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Elias honestly felt like the people didn't deserve to die. They were just doing their job and any prejudice against supernaturals was probably just propaganda flowing through their heads. He didn't show it though. He would talk to the spirits later and explain his position. He would bend their minds if he had to prove that he wasn't the villain. He nodded and tried to smile as Blue patted him on the shoulder. What came out was an evil looking smirk and eyes with a tinge of fear. He had heard stories of necromancy from his books back on earth, but he never expected to use the magic.

The Wizard turned to focus on Kittania, who apparently wasn't happy with the way the Blue's gang was doing things. Something Elias found confusing. Yes, he and blue were trying to strike fear into ONI, but they were doing it so they would reveal all their lies to the whole of the UNSC. 

He kept quiet and munched on a small handful of blueberries.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#14PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:20 pm

She stared hard at Kittiana. She listened to every word she had to say. She digested every emotion that she released as she spoke to her. She waited for her to finish what she had to say. In fact, she was no longer interested in holding any kind conversation with her. She held a disdain towards her and a lack of respect. When she finished, Atir pointed towards Elias.

" What he did. You just let it go by. Completely ignored it. It didn't phase you. Its obvious, look around you. Your personality is within your work. What you did, why did you do it? You did it out of hate. It's obvious that you did. I am well aware of what is going on and I am aware of how the media lies. I had Elias kill the man, not because I was forcing him. I did it to teach him. That the world ain't sunshine and rainbows. That people or being exist just to kill, like you. That he needs to have the push to kill but the courage to know when to spare a life.

I do pity the things that they're doing on Earth. Not just Earth but within all of UNSC territory. I feel your pain because when I was a child. I lost my arm to Drovdiira militia because I looked Human. I was hunted for 10 long years because I was not Elf. That my step family were burned at the stake because they DARE adopt a human child. Don't you EVER criticize my actions. In fact, I WANT them to put me on their stupid lists. I want them to remember the gangs name. Not mine as they will never have my real name, just a nickname.  What also baffles me is how stupid you are. The UNSC is equally as guilty as ONI. I don't care if they fear me or not. In the end, I want them to know us. Their actions, which by the way is borderline Fascism. The UNSC is responsible because they have the power to stop ONI. They won't, why? Politics and money. They won't dare move on a part of themselves and possibly instigate a civil war. Not to mention the build up with the Crusade.

Thats just the surface of the issues. Which I will be playing "God Father" while you fumble around acting as if your opinion is worth more than gold. Guess what! Your opinion isn't worth that much! Now as for your alliance. You don't get to come to me and demand that I prove myself to you. Your diplomatic skills are quite deplorable at best. However, you're right about a few things. It's not about money, its not about weapons, and its not a gang war. It's also not about me and its not about you. It's about whats right and I will get as dirty and bloody as possible to fight the people you failed to do. You can go home if you like, flip the tv on, and watch me all you like."

She got right in the face of Kittiana. Completely unafraid of her or what she would do. She began to hate her for her lack of respect that she had shown. Her ignorance and lack of diplomatic skills also annoyed the hell out of her.

" You can go fuck yourself and your alliance. Don't even insult the person you want to build an alliance with...just a thought."

She said as she turned away from her and signaled to her men to move out. She had enough of the Vampire and her attitude. She got on the tank and her men followed. She stared at Elias and waved for him to followed. She wondered if she really was here to make a deal or just lash out at possible allies. It's as plain as day, she definitely have been through a lot. "Whatever caused you to be this cynical, it must have been hard. You have my condolences, Kittiana. Find me again if you want an alliance. Maybe then, I will consider it." The tank roared to life as it moved out of the hangar. The gang followed.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Skirmish#15PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 pm

"Yeah, no." Kitty brought her hands up, her hands glowing red instead of blue. Instantly the tank and the rest of the gang were met with a barrier that didn't allow them exit. "Blood magic. Easy to miss when you're already causing carnage. You see the thin line of blood on the floor? Trails around the whole building, but the special part is that you can enter, but you can't leave unless I reverse the spell. So you're going to listen." Kitty was deathly calm, the anger and disgust had drained from her face, but there was murder in her eyes. 

"Yeah I didn't flinch when he killed him, I'm used to death. And all this?" She waved her hand around at the carnage, "True it was done out of hate, but also out of necessity and for the survival of the people that I care about. I've been told that my fatal flaw is that I would damn the whole universe just to save a friend. It's true the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, I know that as well as you do, but that doesn't mean you can force murder and darkness on someone else. You have no right to. Yes I exist to kill, its in my blood, in my nature. I am the great great grand daughter of Dracula and the last witch in the Daegmar line, I never had a chance to be good." Then the anger bled through Kitty's face, and the temperature in the room rose again and again and suddenly all the dead bodies were on fire. 

"But don't you ever say you feel my pain, you do not for a second know me. If you did you wouldn't have such a smart mouth. When I was 7 my uncle killed my father, because he married a human and didn't turn her, then had half breed 'abonanations'. Then the hypocrite went and fathered a half lycan half vampire child and killed him many many years later. My own mother could hardly look me in the face, I have my father's eyes she says, I act like him. Then two years later I'm playing in a flower field, hiding from my mother because I like where I live, I don't want to move to another village. She finds me but she isn't the only one to. Draetheus had also found us. He was slow with killing my mother, she was screaming for a good five minutes as he slowly ripped her apart and then ate her heart out right in front of me. Then he turned, walked away without touching a hair on my head, I was insignificant to him, nothing more than a bug." The bodies were burning hotter and brighter, sending a disgusting smell in the air and an eerie lighting. 

"Then to protect me my grandmother infused me and my sister with elemental magic to protect us, and that was a blessing and a curse. My hatred for what I was, for what killed my mother, grew and grew until there was another soul inside of my body. A ruthless killer that thrived on chaos and blood shed, a manifestation of the darkest parts of myself. I've since destroyed her but by no means does that mean she isn't still apart of me. That fire power also made me believe I burned my sister alive at the age of 11. Then for the next centuries I went through a cycle of finding love, having a family, then burying them. A cycle of losing myself to my other half and destroying everything around me. A cycle of losing everything, regaining it, then losing it all over again. Not to mention I've also died, twice." Kitty's hair looked like fire now, swishing back and forth with the flames that consumed the bodies.

"Your arrogance and ignorance is completely and utterly overwhelming. You think you know the USNC? Please. I've spent time in their organization, fought side by side with them, all they've done is help keep the world safe. They aren't innocent but they aren't aware of ONI's true schemes. They are good people who regularly sacrifice their lives so pitiful beings like you can go about and waste yours. You have no idea what the USNC is. You're just a petty criminal. There are parts of USNC that know of ONI's shit, and they've sided with us. They're fighting on our side. And if you think I'm not fighting then I suggest you look up my name once you leave here. Maybe then you'll learn some respect and maybe some thanks. I know your numbers and what you've got in your arsenal. You seriously think I came alone without knowing that with a few flicks of my wrist I could burn your gang to ash? Please. Theres a reason I'm at the top of ONI's list." She then dropped her hands, the blood magic spell undoing itself and allowing them exit. "This isn't an offer I'll come back to make again. So if you wanna join seek me out yourself." 

She then raised her hands, preparing to teleport herself out but then she paused and looked to Elias. "Hey, Sorcerer's Apprentice. I can teach and show you magic that she could never dream of, light and dark. Remember that. You know where I am." Then in a flash of dark blue light she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#16PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Elias was taken aback by Blue's words and started lightly clapping as she finished. He had no idea she had been through so much. So much that there was no way she could have been through it entirely been during one lifetime.

Unless Blue had a really shitty life and didn't tell anyone about it, but Elias suspected Blue was a lot older than she looked.

Kittania bit back angrily. Listing out her own life story in a fit of what almost seemed to be rage. He would swear some kind of primal force of fire was building up inside of her, but it just as well could have been her rage leaking into the supernatural plane. It took what felt like an eternity for her to finish.

"Hey, Sorcerer's Apprentice. I can teach and show you magic that she could never dream of, light and dark. Remember that. You know where I am." She said before disappearing in a flash of blue light.

"Sorcerer's Apprentice," Elias questioned out loud, "I don't even know who this lady is."

The wizard quickly joined Blue on the the tank as it rolled out of the hangar, tossing blueberries out behind him as they drove away. He waited until everyone left the hangar before casting a bit of magic. With a flick of his staff, the building exploded into a giant blue flame scented faintly of blueberries.

"Did you like that, Atir," Elias asked, "Or would you rather be called Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion K2DLTa9 Scholar

Skirmish#17PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am

Thread Complete!
40XP Awarded

@Defaox is now Level 12!
@Elias Bishop is now Level 6!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

Skirmish#18PostSubject: Re: Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion   Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bothmolnud Consortium Weapons Dealing Efforts on Reach 2/5 Criminal Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1