Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelucifer
Newcomer
Angelucifer

Princess

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Alive

Awards

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty
The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#1PostSubject: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi! I'm Angelucifer, or Luci if you prefer.

I recently signed up to the site and created a character. I'm not quite sure how to begin, but I hope you welcome me warmly enough ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2195-ascelina-angenoir
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Welcome! To the Convergence Roleplay! Honestly this is just my opinion but you have joined the single most amazing sci-fi rp server to date! So if you have any questions just message me or join the discord! Have a great night/day/afternoon/lawnmower/dusk!
Back to top Go down
ImaginationGoneWild
Level 13
ImaginationGoneWild

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 am

The staff members have Green or Red names if you need help with the site or rules.
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

Ah yes seems like my partner has gotten to it before I have. Just as he has mentioned beforehand and multiple times I am not staff. I was not pretending to be staff but I feel as if I could help you with the things you need as well. But yes I am not staff and neither is my esteemed friend of ImaginationGoneWild so I would not ask him for the answer either but rather ask staff instead of me or him. Have a great stay!
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 3:12 am

Bootleg Lucifer? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.   The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress. Empty

Back to top Go down

The birth of a totally not pretentious Empress.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1