Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm

{OOC Message:I will be rping both as Nuixar and Karloth the Possessor....For ease of reading I will state OOC who I will be playing if it is unclear}

It was peaceful in the lush forests of Mytheria,nothing stirred the wildlife except the occasional local hunter or passing GSU ship.Since the fall of the Demonic Crusade and the integration of the Alliance of Kings and the UNSC little has plagued this world,at least little that the inhabitants know of.

Before Aboleth's fall,he sent an powerful possessor to attempt to create an cult to overthrow Mytheria and establish another front in the war.The operation was halfway done when Aboleth was destroyed alongside his Crusade,the possessor then decided to continue his work....Not to rebuild the crusade but to claim the world for himself so he can rule it comfortably without anyone's notice.Slowly building his army of possessed locals to infiltrate all aspects of the planet.

Karloth's Cult:

The peaceful serenity of the forest was soon broken as two demons suddenly appeared carrying an coin in their hands,one demon was the large "Brimstone General" whom carried an shattered sword of hellish power whilst the other was an red haired "human" whom led the Lucian Kingdom.Almost as soon as they appeared the forest grew silent around them....The creatures fleeing in fear

Nuixar then turned his fiery head to his new master,planting his vorpal sword into the ground as he hunched to support his weight. "Welcome to Mytheria,den of humans,dwarves and elves whom follow the Alliance of Kings turned GSU....The crusade long planned to wipe this planet clean....But with our absence the world and it's mortal inhabitants fester like an cancer......We seek Karloth the possessor who was sent here to slowly build an army of possessed cultists to open a new front in the war.....Now with Aboleth's fall...that pig-skinned cultist is building his own army to rule this planet right under the noses of the GSU.....I intend to see him flayed before that happens. We cannot risk having the GSU on our heels while we are disorganized. Familiarize yourself with the landscape my lord.....I will return shortly after scouting the nearby area. "

{Meanwhile not far away.}

In an isolated town in the woods several humans gather around a totem.One is robed and walked towards the totem and began chanting strange and powerful words......

The ritual has begun.......
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Lucifer appears with the Brimstone General and nods his head after he said to get himself familiar with the area. He says "Ah. Alright then." as he went off to do so in search of anything peculiar or interesting. In the distance he saw elves and dwarfs look at him for just a second then scamper off scared for their life. The grass that was stepped on by Lucifer with each step burned it as he was walking. However, there was no fire that seemed to be coming from his sides of his feet it was only the on the bottom. He walked and then stopped in his tracks looking around the forest. He says to himself, "This place seems promising..." as he seen in the great distance several buildings. He hoped Nuixar didn't take long so he wouldn't have to be so bored. Lucifer started to walk out of the forest and to the buildings he saw.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Nuixar traversed through the woods,teleporting from tree to tree,scouring for any signs of GSU guards or Karloth's cultists.After 4 minutes he was satisfied and headed back to the area where he left his lord.He reached the clearing they appeared in,his lord was nowhere to be found... "Argh....great" his thoughts flared with the fires on his head.Now he had to go look for his lord....on Mytheria......IN GSU space.....

Nuixar then stabbed his blade into the soft grass of the ground,dark smoky shadows surrounded Nuixar reshaping his form to that of an hooded old man.

Nuixar's Human disguise:

Nuixar hated taking the form of one of his hated enemies,but he couldn't deny the use of hiding among these mortals if it led to greater goals. "Argh!" Nuixar walked to his vorpal sword and when he touched it's hilt it shrank until disappearing into his body.He would only be able to summon back his blade in his real form.

Things looked so large to the general in this form,he was used to his large form....He felt....Weak.
He then followed the trail of burnt grass before he saw the clear outline of a town. "Great...." Nuixar muttered as he went into it looking for his lord.

{Meanwhile at the town square}

"Everything is ready my lord....The new chosen are eagerly awaiting the "gift".... "Said one dark robed cultist.

"Excellent....Prepare the crowd for my arrival."

"Yes lord Karloth"

The town itself was empty as most of the villagers gathered in the town square surrounding an totem towering over a raised platform where 7 robed figures stood silent.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Lucifer had walked into the town noticing it was mostly empty and he wandered where everyone was. He calmly walked towards a building that seemed to be a closed food market. As he got close enough he looked at it's title, 'Chron's Food Market' thinking this town is an alright place. While he was looking at the food market, a little boy from not far from him threw an rock at Lucifer's back. He looked back at the boy half way tilting his head and then instantly teleported right in front him and says "Boo" as he crouched down to his size having his face change to the devil's face with fiery eyes for a split second and then changes back to human form. After he said that, the boy took off running screaming for his life depending on it crying for his mother. Lucifer grinned as he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:58 pm

An chanting began to fill the town,as the group of townsfolk began singing around the totem.It's call seemed to draw the "Lord of Lucian" to the town center,the few townsfolk who did not attend the ritual meeting started to *involuntarily* be drawn towards it.As they dragged their worn shoes across the mud filled path.Their faces blank and eyes shallow as they approach the platform like zombies.

Nuixar himself felt the call,he was reminded of Karloth's horrid screech.He grinned and kept focus looking for his lord.

The chanting sounded like music like an thousand violins playing erratically....But in reality it is ancient magic arguably as old as the demonic race itself.....It has an effect of mortals and demons alike.Nuixar had some resistance to it mostly because he was charmed by Karloth before....He never did like Karloth much....

While he would lead armies to kill in the name of hell,Karloth would remind behind lines scheming not to gain victory on the battlefield....But to improve his own power and status.....He was an snake among demonkind.......

"By the hellfire.....Where is he?" Nuixar would push the approaching crowd away looking for his lord.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Lucifer looked to the center of the town getting a feeling of a force wanting him there but he shook his head and ignored it. He came back to his senses and saw Nuixar in the distance pulling out his demonic coin using it to appear next to him in a single moment. Lucifer put his coin away and looked at Nuxiar saying "Ah, I was just scoping the place out. But I'm back now." as he awaited his response. It had seemed everyone besides them two were actually really affected by the speech that was being given in the center of the town.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Nuixar was relieved to see his lord appearing suddenly near him.

"Karloth is here.....*snarl*....The pig probably has turned this town to his service.Careful master Karloth has the ability to coerce even the most strong willed of beings if you allow him to speak,we should investigate the centre of this rathole and see if Karloth is indeed here.

Nuixar began walking towards the center of town,the grin on his face widening with each step he took towards it,then he stood among the almost mesmerized crowd keeping his gaze upon the hooded figures chanting upon the stage.

Nuixar never did like Karloth......Still after all these years he refuses to let go of the grudge he has against him. "Where are you dog...." Nuixar would think his eyes widening as he would hear the whispers. "Hello Nuixar.....It's been too long." Nuixar turned but saw nobody besides the mesmerized crowd around him. "Why are you here?" Karloth's voice would echo in his mind.

Nuixar grinned "To call you to service again,stop hiding in the shadows!"

Karloth laughed....."Oh my sweet Nuixar...The shadows twist and turn all around us....Why would I leave it's protection.....And what is this you brought....Another human.....My have you gone soft Nuixar...I never figured you would take an liking to humans....and....their form...."

"I don't li!.....Hrrhhrrhrh......I call you to service once more....." He thought.

"My my....The crusade is dead.....Aboleth banished.......I serve myself now.....One second old....friend..."

Nuixar grinned baring his teeth and trying to hold his anger as Karloth's voice entered Lucian's mind.

"Well well.....Who did my dear friend the Brimstone general bring to me......I sense fire within you.....Yet.....Pain...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}   The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Karloth {Lucian Kingdom}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1