Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The final ingredient (light shield development)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The final ingredient (light shield development) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The final ingredient (light shield development) TJPZQB0 Donator

The final ingredient (light shield development) Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Semi magical weaponry factory Banisher was working hard on a new equipment piece. The immortals were trying to add knights to their ranks once more but the current light shields were unreliable and had a timer or were fragile, so out there against forces  of the galaxy the immortals certainly needed to be beefed up. Luckily Banisher was just the right manufacturer for this mission, the design consisted of using magical crystals to use as batteries to create an energy barrier that was unbreakable on their screens.

The light shield was still very flowed and unreliable, forcing many to still use magical shields who were flimsy and breakable. the mages of gloomshade have sent message that they needed a powerfull regenerating source of energy. magical crystals for example. Banished scientists have requesed the immortals to find 20 of these, the species of these rocks was not important, the banisher mages were undoubtedly capable of overcharging this effect and exploit the storage abilities and let it serve as shield batteries for their new take on the old light shield that would be much, much more powerfull than the current design.

And thus the immortals were contacted by banisher to go on an easter hunt, although the easter eggs would be replaced by valuable magical crystals possibly heavily guarded by traps in tombs or deep in dungeons or mines. So the one tasked with finding the crystals was Sylvia who was known for being independant, though Sylvia didnt like going on missions alone so she invited some of her friends. So she waited on Apex 122 until her friend showed up, though this time they could take a Viral.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

Sylvia didn't had to wait long for her friends to come. Well, friend, just one in this case. Jane was quite near the Apex-122 due to some random Tower business stuff, as usually. Jane decided that she can give up for few days and help her close friend in her quest - Perhaps it will also improve the situation between Tower and Immortals, who knows?

Jane walked into the Sylvia's office, greeting her with a little smile.
-Ah, Sylvia! How great to see you again, my little. - She made few steps towards her with hands spread, and then she gave Sylvia a soft, friendly hug.
- I heard you need some help with finding shiny stuff, hmm? ~
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

she was sitting in her office by now, bored signing some paper work when she saw jane come into her office, she jumped up and ran her way to hug her, pressing her head against jane when she has her arms wrapped around the elf. she then stands her head up straight with her face mere inches from jane's. "yes! we need these crystals to make shields for our troops, we dont have any on jeslore but with your knowledge of the galaxy we should run into some soon enough, right?"

she grabs jane's hand and pulls her off, running to a massive ship that almost could make jane feel bad of that of the tower. it was an immortal viral and it seemed the owner was holding your hand. "they are mass producing these ships, the production is slow but i got mine yesterday! just imagine how much animals i can keep here. Oh! just wait before we leave i have to load my animals on the ship." she waited by the door for her pack, the familiar barbsy, a bunch of large felines, a regular bear, a phoenix, dogs, a tree like dog, an ent, a giant spider and an even bigger spider and of course several squadrons of bacteria, rangers and pathfinders along with the crew to fly the ship and even then there was plenty of place left.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 pm

- Ah, so weapon development. I could bring Jax with myself, she know a lot more about such things than me... Hey! - She get pulled around by the girl, what caused Jane to stumble from time to time. Her rearguard of course followed, however it kept the distance from the two.

Jane looked at the ship, blinking few times at it's appearance. Well, it was a lot bigger than her modified Porter class. Hell, it was bigger than anything that Tower had at all - She felt sorry for her own Space Navy now.
Tower's Officer stared at all of those animals just walking inside of the ship, like normal crew of any other vessel. She sighted gently under her breath. - Tell me, why we are taking the whole zoo with ourselves...?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:59 pm

she pulled jessie onto the big ship. "Come! On! i want to show you my new ship!" she says as she thugs on jane's arm excitedly while the ship was getting boarded with a crew, Sylvia's crew. Hard to believe this cheerfull little elf was the captain of this massive ship ment for war purposes, with it being covered in armor, shields and guns.

as soon as jane and her crew was cozy in her little office that was decorated in a style only sylvia could have chosen (alot of space for her animals, alchemy minor office work itself and very much sugar and tea with a large fridge next to a freezer with food for her animals) once they all had a glass of tea shoved in their arms she sat behind her desk doing her own office things, wich ment slamming her head into the table and sobbing miserably.

For a room that held this many animals it was remarkably clean, probably because sylvia had a bit of a complex with order and cleanliness, this was evident by the closet being shut with a chain marked "cleaning tools"
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Jane didn't have a problem with being pulled around at all. Well, maybe just a little, since it was a bit hurting... But! She couldn't complain at all. She knew that Sylvia is actually twice as old as her if not even more, but - due to her race - she was still looking and acting like a kid. Older kid, but still a kid. Well, at least she was cute when she was doing her things.

Brown haired girl took a seat near the Syliva, looking around the room. Well, it was... Like a normal apartment. Completely different than Tower's commanding centres. She felt a bit off-militaristic in such place, let's say.. but, she was a quest there.

- So, do we have any planets in plans? - She asked, looking at the... something that looked like sector map most probably. - Many forms of crystals are quite common on ice planets. However, you have a lead there, Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:58 pm

"i have no idea actually...do you maybe have somewhere we can start? im not big on planets, i still havent graduated my alchemy study..." she says before running off into the hallway and returning with some sort of space map, obviously with the immortals being strictly freedom fighters it wasnt quite as big as the tower's map who have most likely traveled further and longer.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 pm

- Well, let us see.. - She ledn forward, right above the map that Sylvia has just bringed. Jefferson - her main bodyguard - joined her right away, and now their both were hanging above a bit little map, whispering to each other with great speed, pointing different points on maps. Single words that people around could catch from their conversation were "System", "Apex", "Clouds", "Ice Giant", "Pressure" and few others.

Eventually, Jane turned around to the Sylvia again, leaving a soft sigh.
- Excluding planets that we have considered as barren, deadly, or atmosphere-less, we can propose you three choices. First one - Jane pointed at one of circles on the map, indicating planets. - is in the system next to this, a jungle moon planet. Another is there, Ice Giant with simple life, good enough for us to walk there alive, while the last one is... Erm... Earth like mini-planet. All of them had some kind of unusual cave systems or planets, and I believe that we can find something useful for your equipment.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:58 pm

soe looked around on the map, but it was already settled as far as she's concerned with how much she loves forrests. "what is this jungle moon like? i want to go there! i love forrests if you didnt know yet, alot of my animals come from forrests too so im sure they'll love to go there, i can even bring some of my soldiers along if that helps!" she says excitedly and cheerfully hoping her choice wont cause to much trouble for jane.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:00 pm

- Very well then, set a course to said moon. - She nodded to one of pilots, however... she kind of forgot that she was a guest on Sylvia's ship. Let's just hope nobody will mind - or at least take the order rather like suggestion, considering Sylvia's reaction to "Jungle Moon".
- Umm... It's orbiting around a larger barren world, and from first scans it seems that said moon is not habituated by any form of civilization. Still, we had some readings of metal structures set up on it's surface - most probably an old scientific colony, or something like that. They had to work on something, and maybe we could use it if was left.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:40 pm

the pilots seemingly ignored jane, but as sylvia gave them a smile they treated it like sylvia gave them the order, Immortal soldiers were only allowed to take orders from immortal elites but soon they set course to the moon, landing however was a bit more awkward as they had to descend through a laser of some sort, though upon landing sylvia reached to her throat. "not....enough....air to....breathe...!" before awkwardly reaching in her pocket for some sort of mask and pressing onto her face, allowing her to breath decently, even if her clothing was not vacuum closed, there was just not enough to breath but it wasnt required to wear a whole spacesuit.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:17 pm

At least they have moved. That's what is important there...
When the air presence dropped down - what was signalised by Aya, standing next to Jane - Jefferson nearly immediately handled a gas mask to Jane. She wrapped two straps around her head, making sure that the mask won't fall down. She smiled gently to Sylvia, seeing that she putted the mask as well.
- I suggest you to wear it for the rest of the trip, Syliva... I don't want you to pass out due to inefficient oxygen. Everything's alright now?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:45 pm

the mask she was wearing now looked alot like that of spectre, it took her a minute to catch her breath before she can continue with her mission. "yeah, yes ill be fine.....*gasp*...so do you know where to look jane?" she says as she hugs her friend. "SO! should i call down more immortal members to help us? i think i brought along more sun elves!"
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:28 pm

- I believe that we will be fine with just an little exploration tea-- Heey! - She was got by a surprise, nearly tripping over her own boots and falling down on back. Thankfully Jefferson was still there, and he supported Jane with his own hand.
Jane hugged Syvlia back gently, giggling. - Next time tell me when you will want to jump on me, Little. Anyway, we need to just look around carefully. Not the best plan, but that's all what we can do for now.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#15PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:36 pm

"are you sure? i trained them myself and people say they're alot like me! im sure they'll like you!" she says as she reaches for her lifeline device to call for her squad, the viral ship has not left the vicinity yet anytime and is still hovering above the moon, most likely this ship would stay here until their mission is done.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#16PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 pm

- I really don't see sense of bringing a whole additional squad of soldiers, I'm sure that our seven will do just fi-- why you don't even listen to me. - She sighed quietly. Well, there was no other option than to walk around with another squad. She was wondering how many elves will now walk with them.
- ... Let's wait for them... Ehh... Maybe searching will be easier now...
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#17PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 pm

with her squad down and nearby jane, it seemed that sylvia had multiplied into 20 cheerfull, bouncy little elves, while it was cute to have a few more sylvia's it got a little bothersome with all of them jumping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#18PostSubject: Re: The final ingredient (light shield development)   The final ingredient (light shield development) Empty

Back to top Go down

The final ingredient (light shield development)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1