Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Within Vadubar, Mox Larrs rested within one of the booths in the bar. This place is perfect for anyone that just wants to take a break from life. Though, he had picked up a bounty and turned one in. The bounty he had turned in was a renegade pirate that broke off from his gang, causing issues. The kill had been easy and the fool never saw it coming. With the new technology of pulling people out of warp, he can and could pick off small ships. A "thumb" of god method but it was practical enough. However, not every kill had been getting him the reputation he wanted. Thus why he had picked up this new bounty and added a new goal.

The bounty had been a Seraphim Pirate lord or whatever they called themselves. He held the hologram tablet and twirled it on the table. He had to be precise in his moves. Though, he made be emotionally radical. His moves and the kill, made him a perfected predator. He had to know the ships this pirate had, his habits, his weaknesses, his technology, and his enjoyments. He needed the entire equation of this man before he killed him. He couldn't just warp in and attack by fighter, he would get slaughtered. He needed to do things by stealth, possibly another way. His face emotionless because he is 90% cybernetic.

He had to wait for news within his contact. This contact would give him all the information he needed. He pondered about his habits and how he could break this pirate by exploiting them. His thoughts raced on the possibilities and he knew that he would kill this alien. The surge of joy filled his body like an addiction, one he would never try and cure. He had to start somewhere and build himself up to his main prize.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Revereth wasn't on the clock hen he entered Vadubar station's most infamous bar, but he did intend to get a job here. He had heard of a Seraphim pirate lord who had a large bounty on his head. It would garner some favor with his employers if he could handle this issue for them without being asked. He looked around, searching for the man who's picture he had seen. The problem was, someone else had beaten him to the bounty board for the job. Someone who was quickly gaining reputation for his strange ability to pull small ships out of warp.

There. He spotted the man he was looking for, his legs kicked up on the bar. He smirked. He walked forward, placing his hand on the man's shoulder as he sat down beside him. "I'm here about a job you picked up. I heard that you're hunting a certain pirate lord. It would benefit us both if you allowed me to help. Pirate lords are dangerous, and I don't want the money." he said. He knew there would be questions, so he waited for them.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm

His mind had been racing and pondering on his next steps. His sensors picked up another merc, like himself had begun to approach him. The man sat down and placed his hand on his shoulder. The person offered his services in regard to the pirate lord. Mox Larrs titled his head after the man had finished talking.

"My my, are you hitting on me? I am not one of those sex bots."he said as he pushed the mans hand off his shoulder. "Though, I don't mind the help and really appreciate the offer of not taking any bit of the reward money. 300,000 credits is a lot of cash and I am not very polite. Sharing is caring and I am not a caring individual. If you want to join, that is fine. I don't mind the help but remember one thing. I will get the kill shot on the Pirate Lord. Bullets to skulls is my kind of thing. My name is Larrs, Mox Larrs." he said as he leaned back and continued to spin the hologram tablet. He wanted to kill the Pirate Lord as the glory will be all his. He will be the one to drop a Composite Rigid round in the aliens skull.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards
Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:42 pm

The heavy thud of footsteps were heard as the 8-foot tall mechanical figure of The Freelancer entered into the bar. The mercenary's movements were fluid and without error, and he walked with intention towards one of the bar's tables. His presence garnered a few looks, stares and double takes. A waitress that was on her way to serve another table quickly moved out of his way as he made his way to a large table that was situated near one of the walls of the bar. The table was surrounded by a U-shaped sofa that faced him, and its occupants looked up at him as he approached.

The occupants themselves were finely dressed and in the middle sat an older looking man with an eye patch, arguably fit for his age. His smile faded as the large figure approached the table and stopped right at the edge. Everyone stopped talking to also look at him.
"Well?" The old man asked. "Is it done?"
The Freelancer said nothing for a few seconds, his glowing red eyes locked in a piercing gaze on the gentleman.
"I told you to keep your militia out of it," he finally replied, his voice deep and synthetic. The old man sighed, taking a sip from his drink.
"Yes," he replied. "You did. But let me remind you that I am your contractor, not the other way around. The terms of our contract are mostly up to me, not you. You get the job done and receive your bounty in return."

There was a level of silence now, at least in that particular section of the bar. The old man looked around before locking eyes with The Freelancer again.
"Now I ask again, is it done?" The old man now held the giant in a glare.
"I tracked your son to a makeshift hideout in the northern quadrant. Judging by the sheer amount of energy readings emanating from the derelict station, it was obvious that he had already gotten his hands onto your technology." The Freelancer paused, allowing this information to sink in before continuing.

"I managed to successfully infiltrate the station and had him in my sights. One direct hit from my pulse cannon managed to disable his armour completely, but then your militia showed up. He siphoned off energy from their combat harnesses and reactivated the suit... and then they let him get away."
"Look," The old man began. "I understand that what happened was of huge inconvenience, but I promise you that if you return him to me alive, I will double your price. What do you say?"

"I do not make deals with amateur businessmen." The Freelancer replied, before turning to walk away. The old man was left speechless and the silence that the mercenary's eerie presence brought took a minute to completely fade away.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Rev chuckled. "'Fraid not. I gave you my offer." he said, leaning on the counter. He looked towards the door as the chatter dimmed and a big machine walked in. He recognized that android. The Freelancer. On of the much more notorious mercenaries in the business. He watched as he had a brief discussion with an older gentleman, which left the man flustered. He laughed quietly. Poor bastard was probably in over his head.

And then the Freelancer walked over to the bar. He stopped watching. Staring at dangerous men like the Freelancer on this station was a bad idea- it had no police force, so there was no one to stop a man from killing. The gangs ran the streets for the most part, but he could handle those.

"You have a deal. You get the kill and my share of credits, I get to come along for the ride and shoot shit. But if it's my life or our deal, I'm shooting the bastard." he said.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 pm

The mood changed once Freelancer came into the bar. Mox's attention shifted from the merc to Freelancer. He sat up and looked at him. Mox instantly stood up and walked off. "Excuse me, I will be right back." Mox said to the merc at the table. He passed a few people and came up behind Freelancer.

"My friend!! Oh I know you!! You're Freelancer, my favorite per...um...robot! You and I are going to be best friends. The best of friends give each other nicknames!! Oh I know !! I am going to call you Lancy!! Come on over to my table! I have a job I know you will love!"

While Mox was talking to him, he draped his left arm over the shoulders of Freelancer and leaned into him for support. He motioned him towards the table where the Merc, Revereth sat.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 pm

The Freelancer turned to look at the man who had addressed him, showing no reaction to the physical contact he had made himself at liberty to make.

The machine took this time to look the man up and down, his optics quickly scanning over his body and loading up biometric data. The man's body mostly consisted of synthetic materials with smaller traces of organic material. Human? No. The DNA matches but the tech said different. It was familiar. Nypherian.

The Freelancer was about to shrug the man off, but then curiousity overtook him when he saw the other man sat at the table. A meeting of sorts? Perhaps the Nypherian didn't intend to waste his time. The species still fascinated him, and it was this fascination that kept him anchored to the decision to follow the man to the table. He approached the table and looked down at it. The seating was much too small for him, and it was obvious that if he made any attempts to sit down on it, the chair would simply give way under his 500kg (or 1300lb) weight.

He turned to look at a group of waiters and waitresses; his mere glance was enough for them to quickly scramble for and grab a large seat. It took three of them to simply drag the seat across the bar to his table, positioning it next to the table. The Freelancer nodded towards the three in thanks as they walked away and seated himself at the table. He looked between the two mercs for a moment.
"Talk."
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Revereth glanced at Mox, frowning. What the hell was he doing? He doubted that Freelancer would work for free, unlike himself. He crossed his arms, frowning. He didn't really care who came along- He just wanted to be involved, to gain some influence with his employers. He looked at Freelancer as he demanded that the two mercs talk. "Hey, don't ask me. He's the one that dragged you over." he said, leaning back.

Needless to say, he definitely wanted to hear about Mox's proposition. He took in the freelancer's appearance. his best guess what that it was either a man in a suit, or an AI of sorts. Whatever he was, he certainly looked intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:19 am

Mox threw up his arms, "Talk!? Have more energy than that, buddy! We're brothers from another mother! Come on now,be more exciting. I mean your willy did get cut off with all those cybernetics!" said as he playfully shoved Freelancers shoulder. He took out his hologram tablet as he opened the channel to show the bounty. On the tablet, it's a Seraphim pirate lord. The bounty on his head is 300,000 credits. Mox raised his arms and looked at Freelancer.

"Come on bro, don't be a wanker. I know you're interested! Also, once you see I ain't like these plunkers here, you will definitely want to team up with me till time ends. We can be bro's officially. We can make our own group, of course we can talk about that later, my metal friend!"
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:02 am

The Freelancer gazed at the other man, Revereth for a good few seconds. His biometric scans indicated that he was a Human, however there seemed to be a mix of something else hidden underneath.

He watched as Mox Larr seated himself at the table, presenting to him a bounty of 300'000 credits while ignoring any playful insults thrown at him. He examined the holographic representation of the bounty. He instantly recognised the pirate race known as The Seraphim. He had a few encounters with the likes of them before.

Mox Larr's behaviour was quite strange for how he would imagine a Nypherian would act like. The Freelancer examined his appearance and attire and deduced that perhaps he was an outlaw - much like himself.
As for the other man, Human rebels were not uncommon in the galaxy, but what was peculiar about him was his age. The bio-data put him at roughly two centuries. Perhaps the hidden part of his DNA had something to do with it. Nevertheless, The Freelancer was quite suspicious of the both of them from the get-go. The sudden introduction followed by an offer to hunt with them.
Perhaps they had plans of their own..

"And why is it that you have chosen to share this bounty with me?" The Freelancer queried.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:04 am

Revereth shrugged as the Freelancer spoke. "Honestly, I don't care what you two decide, as long as we kill that warlord. Pirates are the lowest of the low- picking on the weak to take what isn't theirs. It's disgusting." he said, sneering. At least the criminals he hunted could handle themselves in a fight against someone tougher. Pirates usually fled as soon as a formidable force arrived. "Anyways, make it quick before he realizes there's a bounty on his head and he runs."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm

He stood up and took the Hologram pad with him. He stopped and received data from his source. He had all the information he needed. He got out from the seat and motioned the two to follow him. "Why I picked you lancy? Well, duh, you're one of the best mercenaries out there. Not to mention we're brothers! I accepted this guy because well, he was polite. He also hit on me so it be rude to say no." Mox made his way through the bar, perfectly moving through the crowd without bumping into anyone. He made his way to the hangar where his ship had been docked.

"The plan is that we can't go charging into the enemy, guns blazing. They would spot us and shoot us down. Though, we can go undetected. How can we achieve this?It's very simple, we create chaos. I had a confidential source leak information about this Pirate Lord that he is doing deals in trading in valuable technology. Then sent in another lead to another set of pirates. They want the tech as bad as we want to kill the Pirate Lord. During the chaos of conflict, we sneak in, give the shmuck the fourth bonus hole, and we're out."
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 pm

The Freelancer also took note of the other man and what he said. Clearly the two weren't properly acquainted even with each other. If anything, the highly spirited mercenary's willingness to letting others participate with him stretched farther than just the sole intention of claiming the 300'000 credit prize. He followed the man out of the bar and walked with him, people moving out of his way as he did so.

He listened to what the mercenary had to say. Apparently the plan was to make full use out of a diversion. Some sort of feud between two pirate groups. The plan sounded simple enough, but The Freelancer had more than enough experience to know that things go sideways fast.

"Mox Larrs" He finally said after the mercenary had finished speaking. "That is your name, is it not? I heard stories about mercenary who possessed a ship that could pull others out of warp. There are very few races that I know of capable of that technology, most of which that are extinct. At first I thought the rumours were exaggerated accounts of myself, until I heard of your name across multiple systems."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Mox's ship had left the station, flying towards its marked location. Freelancer and Revereth were onboard as well. On the screen of the ship, a circle rested labled "Marked objective". Mox Larrs flipped a few switches and powered on the Frame Shift drive. "Frame Shift Drive Charging". The AI of the ship said. The sound of the engines could be heard charging up. Mox Larrs leaned back and  looked towards Revereth. "You might feel a slight tingle. This ship will go 100x the ship of light and we will more or less jump 50,000 light years on 5 seconds. Just organic bodies had a hard time dealing with that speed."

The sound of the engines powering up got louder. " in 5...4...3...2...1 Ignition" in a flash of colors the ship erupted into warp. The colors of the universe spun around them. The colors and lights formed a tunnel around them. Everything spun counter clockwise. With a loud bang, the ship broke from warp. The engines then began to power down. In front of them, a battle raged on. "Everything is going as planned, our pirates are bickering amongst themselves. Shall we kill a pirate lord? Wait!! Hey lancy! You got a catch phrase?"
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#15PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 4:10 pm

As soon as the ship had arrived at its intended location, The Freelancer briefly took note of the battle unfolding in front of them. The pirates were already at each others' throats it seemed.

He walked away from the cockpit of the ship and reached behind himself, grabbing a rifle attached to his back and bringing it to the front.

Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- 3b7cc375b403eebf86be5a94e9b98343

"No." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#16PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Revereth stood, walking to the miniature armory that was in his room. He opened a drawer, grabbing his two arc handguns. He placed them in his holsters, sliding the drawer shut and opening the next. There was an arc rifle there, which he grabbed and placed on the magnetic lock on his back. He opened the last drawer, grabbing enough magazines to kill a small army.

He walked out of the room, following the Freelancer as he made his way back to the front.

"Alright, we can wait for them to finish up, or we can wait and take out the survivors."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Level 3
Seraphim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#17PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 pm

The relatively tiny Mercenary ship popped out of warp on the edge of a sizable battle within a loose asteroid field. Sleek seraphim ships darted around the large rocks as the the white glow of bolt-cannon rounds streaked from hidden recessed guns. The relatively slow, square, and bulky rugged frames of Human pirates kept taking hits as they returned fire with bright bursts of ballistics from rotating turrets mounted on each side of their ships.

Closer to the center of the battle, fighter cover became thicker and the ships became larger, a dozen pirate ships similar to the former UNSC cruisers and Kyodain Battleships duked it out with railguns, missiles, and bolt-cannons alike. Each side pounded on the others' armor and shielding with to no avail. The central Seraphim battleship took a more aggressive stance, electricity arced from several modules on it's surface, annihilating any fighter craft that dared to get close.

Tech-Lord Mako stood on a bridge in a dimly lit rectangular command center deep inside his central battleship. His riggers frantically tapped away at red holographic screens. His glowing blue eyes set into a scowl as he watched his highly advanced Seraphim weaponry simply bite into the humans' modified starship hulls.

"Prepare the bolt-lance," Mako said, "We must destroy the Humans." The Tech-Lord drew out humans with a disgusting scowl as the ship's engines fired and slowly advanced towards the human cruisers.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#18PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm

The ship moved silently on the side of the battle. It scanned the ship for any possible entrance. "Where are you? Don't be shy, I'll be gentle" Mox Larrs mumbled to himself as he looked for an entrance. He began to eye the docking ports of the Mothership. He knew that would be risky and they were be alerted if someone forced their way into the ship. However, Mox loved a fight. He moved the ship to the side of the mothership. "Lancy, you have any ideas? How about you Revereth?" he asked. Curious, he wondered if they had any ideas, as he is opened to any form of help.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#19PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Revereth crossed his armed. He had never boarded a pirate capital ship with a grand total of two dangerous individuals as allies, but hell, he was willing to try. He fingered the handle of his pistols. "Well, we could try to scan he ship for low power signatures. If that field is electrified, there show be a smaller power signature than the rest of the ship. If that fails, we could always try the hanger- there has to be someway they're getting fighters out."
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#20PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

"I concur," The Freelancer said in agreement with Revereth's hangar idea.
"If that should prove difficult, I suggest neutralizing the ship's thrusters in order to slow it down. That should allow us to board more easily."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Level 3
Seraphim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#21PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:41 pm

As the mercenaries scanned the main Kyodain battleship from afar, they would find lower energy readings on the flatter bottom side. Upon closer inspection, it would reveal an open docking bay located on the bottom for fighters to deploy from. The the arcs of lightning there are next to nonexistent. The only problem: more fighters to shoot down. On the other hand, the mercenaries might be able to destroy enough of the arc-lances to penetrate the battleship's extremely tough hull.

In the meantime, a thick layer of electricity cloaked the front quarter of the Seraphim battleship as it charged towards the human ships.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#22PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:41 am

Mox Larrs had to think on what to do next. The numbers flashed across his mind. He needed to get the men into the ship and make sure the ship wouldn’t be focused for too long. Then, it hit him. He got up from the seat and moved towards the back of the ship. “Sonja, AI control active.” “Affrimitive, Mox.”. He moved towards the back and opened three escape pods. “Get in one, we can shoot the pods into the hangar and the AI system will blow the hangar doors open. We will land into and we can work our way from there. These are pirates will fight each other while we get to work. We now have two objectives. While the ship ports out, I will be in contact with the ships AI. We must knock down the ships energy systems. Disabling the shields and auto cannons. The pirate mothership will be a sitting duck, we can make our move to the Warlord.”
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#23PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:39 am

Revereth nodded. It was a solid plan, and each member of the group was fully capable of handling themselves. "After the power is down, we should rendezvous. While I'm sure he's nothing too special, I doubt he's a warlord for nothing." he said, before leaving the bridge. He made his way to a pod, waving to his new comrades. As he entered the pod and got settled, he opened a radio channel. "Alright boys, good luck down there. Let's kick some pirate ass." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#24PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 pm

The Freelancer said nothing as he walked towards and entered one of the pods. The small thing was a tight fit for him due to the large size of his body. He shifted and adjusted himself into the tight space and then waited silently for the launch to commence.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Level 3
Seraphim

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#25PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:36 am

While the mercenaries conspired their plan of attack, the battle continued to rage as the significantly more advanced Seraphim warships slowly overpowered the humans' own. Moments later, the main Seraphim battleship cleaved through the hull of the Human pirates' flagship, though the Pirates' reaction to the attack was minimal compared to a formal military fleet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#26PostSubject: Re: Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-   Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN- Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullets are better than Knives -OPEN-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1