Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Dark Talent (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Dark Talent (OPEN)  Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 am

While walking through the market place of a space station, Rage notices most of the vendors shutting blinds or packing their things the moment he walks by. "I guess they know my reputation, sad, I really could use a new watch. Though I understand their fear." Rage looks back at his trail to find that there are cracks and dents along where he had stepped. After a few minutes, a few thugs block Rage's path. The first thug, obviously the leader, begins to speak through his rancid breath, "Hey buddy, where do you think your going?" Rage responds annoyed, "If you want my money, don't bother, get out of my way before someone gets hurt." The thug, himself now annoyed, decides to go in for a punch, but before his punch can truly begin, Rage places his hand on the thug's chest. The thug bleeds from his mouth as his whole chest cavity collapses in. Dead instantly. The other thugs run away as alarms blare, someone had called security. "I've got to get out of here." Rage whispers to himself as he looks for a way out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1914-rage-the-talent-bearer
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

"You have one of the dark talents huh? It seems my intel was correct....Mr. Rage was it?" William spoke as he suddenly walked by Rage's side, causing the boy to stop in his tracks. "I have a proposition for you....I am an assassin. I am hunting someone who may possess a power like yours....My proposition is that you help me in eliminating this individual and I will give you a 30% cut on the payment for his head....

While he was calm, William was absolutely over-prepared in case things go south with this one. He'd read about what this person was capable of, and he knew that being at close proximity to to this individual was a risk - which was why he had hired snipers to shoot on his signal in case things went south. Though, so far, it wasn't headed south. 

"Will you accept my offer?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1923-william-watley-the-white-death
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Rage whipped his head towards William. "Normally, I'd decline such an offer. However, it is my duty to protect the world from the talents. So, whether or not what you say is true, I must go. Throughout my life, I have learned time and time again, it's better to be safe than sorry." Just then, four security guards armed with rifles round the corner. "First, we've got to get out of here." The station starts to creak as the floor beneath Rage and William starts to buckle and eventually gives way, revealing the docking ports below. "Crap, again?"
Back to top Go down
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:15 am

Rage whipped his head towards William. "Normally, I'd decline such an offer. However, it is my duty to protect the world from the talents. So, whether or not what you say is true, I must go. Throughout my life, I have learned time and time again, it's better to be safe than sorry." Just then, four security guards armed with rifles round the corner. "First, we've got to get out of here." The station starts to creak as the floor beneath Rage and William starts to buckle and eventually gives way, revealing the docking ports below. "Crap, again?"
Back to top Go down
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:55 pm

"Well....that's a first.." William silently commented as he began to sprint towards his ship before the entire floor would give way. There was no need for any words to be given to Rage, who followed him. His athleticism quickly brought him to his ship, a Drosden corvette he'd received as payment some months prior. The entire vessel had been quickly customized to fit his tastes, which leaned towards a more spartan aesthetic (no aesthetic at all). The ship was the definition of plain, there was nothing on it that otherwise would've made it stand out, but that was exactly how William wanted it.  

"Hop in" He gestured towards the open ramp that led to the interior of his corvette. "And try not to break anything..."
Back to top Go down
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Rage climbs into the Corvette before grabbing a pill from his jacket and popping into his mouth "Uh, *gulp*. That's better" said Rage, his words slightly slurred and more relaxed. "Weak tranquilizer, helps keep me from breaking things"
Rage starts shaking off bits of metal on his jacket and yawns. "So, where exactly are we heading, and are there going to be any fragile objects?"
Back to top Go down
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 am

"The planet is called Malachir 6, it's an Outer Rim world that doesn't belong to any of the three factions." William answered, as he walked towards the bridge - making a hand gesture for Rage to follow him. "The ship has internal magic dampeners, so don't worry about breaking anything because I doubt your powers would break anything with magic dampeners. "

He sat on his chair in the bridge and brought out a holovid of the planet's surface. An earth-like planet without the rotation, which meant that one side was in perpetual darkness, and the other was perpetual day. However, the planet was far enough from the sun that the perpetual day area doesn't burn or turn into one large desert. On the Holo were several red dots. William pointed to one.

"This city is called Arachi..." He said, pointing at a city that was located at the northernmost point of perpetual day, which meant that half of the city was in darkness. "It's a den of dark magic practitioners, including cults and other depraved things. The city is very dangerous, but not in the conventional way....so be on guard for anything....

"The one we're looking for a man who calls himself War." William brought out a datapad with the profile of his target, including a picture. An aged man with a scarred face, green eyes, white hair, and a single black bead on his forehead. "According to intel and ground observation, he has the ability to project lightning from his body. He used it on one of my client's associates...which is why he hired me to take him down."
Back to top Go down
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 am

"Lightning, huh. I'm not sure if I've heard of this talent. There's only one way to be sure, I've got to get in close and if it is a talent, it should react negatively towards mine." Rage crossed his arms and tilted his head downward, eyes closed. "Hmmmm....... *snore*" Rage jolts awake "Ngah! I'm awake!" Rage shakes his head "How much longer is this going to be?"
Back to top Go down
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 4:23 am

"We're already here...." William said, outfitting himself with his full combat suit, which contained all his professional tools. He led Rage to the bridge where a small ship for two was waiting - already having been fitted for their task. "Get in, we're going planetside.

William's own corvette was docked at a nearby space port, while they rode the infantry carrier down the planet's thick atmosphere. 

"The target is hiding somewhere in the city under the guise of Eric Shae, a weapons dealer." William said as he began inspecting his pistols out of habit. "We're going to contact him and attempt to meet up. If you're talent thing reacts, we kill him."
Back to top Go down
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:24 pm

"Understood" said Rage as the tranquilizer pills wore off. His grip around his dagger, Talon, tightened. "I hope I don't overdo it like the last time I had to investigate a potential talent on the loose. Too many people were lost that day. People I loved" Rage whispered to himself, his head perked up as they approached the city. "I wonder what kind of food they've got here."
Back to top Go down
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:45 am

"You see that spire?" William pointed towards a large structure that glowed an eerie purple glow that seemed to pulsate with energy as it siphoned a bluish force from the sky. "It's a device that makes sure no one destroys the city with magical shenanigans. It siphons magical energy from everything around it, so be on your toes, because you might find your talent to be not as effective here than it normally is." 

The duo continued walking towards the Halvarth Inn, where they were suppose to meet a contact who's acted as a bridge between the and the entity that called himself War...
Back to top Go down
RAGE
Level 3
RAGE

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 am

Rage stared at the large spire, wondering how exactly this might affect his talent. Best not to test my luck Rage thought. He opened his jacket to reach the oddly placed rings along his side. Rage's grip on talon shifted slightly as the once razor sharp blade morphed around to perfectly attach itself onto the rings. *rumble* "But seriously.... I haven't eaten in ages, every food place I try to eat at either collapses or has a strict 'Do NOT serve this man' with a picture of my face under it. Hopefully this place hasn't heard of me, or rather my bad habit of breaking stuff."
Back to top Go down
sytanchin
Level 5
sytanchin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:18 am

"William..."The voice would come from a woman in a coat and with her face hidden under her hood."Did i not tell you to not try to do the mission with this person?!"Suddently She'd Hear Walking And...Swords Unsheath."Look the target has things up his sleeve,try to avoid any contact with anybody now get yourself something to hide under...the assasins already know your here..."She'd whisper before dissapearing into dark mist.After that the assasins the woman was talking about appear from the top of the nearby buildings and surround both of them.
Back to top Go down
denheim
Level 8
denheim

William

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 pm

It was funny sometimes.

When people tried to surprise him, it was funny. 

William had the gut feeling that something was waiting for him the moment they entered the dark city. It was an odd feeling at the back of his neck that told him to be prepared....and that was exactly why he already had his pistols loaded and ready for anything that might come up. 

T'was a shame...he was hoping to eat something delicious. 

T'is as they say: You can't have everything you like. 

William gave no respite to the assassins when they converged upon him as he began shooting at every conceivable direction....
Back to top Go down
sytanchin
Level 5
sytanchin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#15PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:30 pm

More assasins would appear but they're clothes were white.

A person in blue clothing would appear and start killing the other assasins and he would shout"RUN!"More assasins would start to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#16PostSubject: Re: The Dark Talent (OPEN)    The Dark Talent (OPEN)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Talent (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1