Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Night Trap [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 pm

there was a small girl walking through the city. she was wearing casual clothing and acted very cheerfully, she carried a large bag making it seem she wasnt from around here, the bag contained more clothing, some dolls and under all that a giant gun with plenty of ammo, while it wasnt too high tech. she did purposely join a world that had lower tech as that of her gun and armor she wore under her casual clothes to wave off the law enforcement here.

she loved the idea of being able to sate her bloodlust without getting gunned down by a superiour law enforcement team, best these poor bastards could offer was a low calibre hail of bullets that would never get through her armor. she also wore a small backpack that contained ammo for the pistol in her jacket. she didnt look like an elf either, she had covered her ears with her hair and the hat she wore casted some shade over her face, making her hard to recognize.

soon it got late and dark and her bloodlust built up to the point where she couldnt hide her through colors in terms of apearance, a wild menacing grin, small pupils surrounded by almost lit up yellow iris' feral messy orange hair half covering her face and an aggresive feel to her step. she was no longer the innocent little girl she liked to have people think but the sick animal inside with a desire to kill. after checking in to her hotel she couldnt hold it in any longer. she threw her bags in her room and went out to explore and find a target.

after a long walk she found someone. a man who was in his later 20's, he was currently drunk and that was always nice for her. she stalked him for a few days and observed the patterns to his life. soon she found out that he lived alone and had little else to do other than go out and get drunk after coming back from his work at the ironworkers, he usualy crafted things like knifes, hoofirons and shackles... she quickly found he had to go through one industrial area on his way from the cafe to his home and decided that that should be her place to wait for him, one night he apparently stayed there longer than usual but she saw him coming over the corner and grabbed him and slit his throat with a sword, killing the man quickly and then running off, but not before leaving the kitchen knife she had in her leather gloved inside the body, leaving it as her signature.

with her stress relieved she decided to wander around the city a bit more, maybe find something to entertain herself or the victim for next week, who knows. fortunately for her she was efficient at killing clean, there wasnt a ingle drop of blood on her clothing, and the animalistic state dissapeared and made way for her cute, innocent mask...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#2PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 am

Lucifer rises up from the ground a couple of miles away in a forest as the dirt and soil wash off his body as he stood up slowly with his sword in his hand. He then looks around trying to find out where he was at first. Lucifer feels as if someone has murderous intent and is currently looking for a challenge. Lucifer walks over following his demonic senses telling him where this intent is coming from. It leads him to a girl with a mask on her face as he sees her from a distance. He wander if this murderous intent is coming from this girl who seems innocent. He then walks closer to see what she's up to and says "Hey! So your looking for a challenge huh? I might be interested" as he yells out to her from a good distance. Lucifer stands up tall and seems confident as he holds his sword facing the ground while he looks at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#3PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 pm

it was later, after her murder that she walked into lucius. she wore her figurative mask as lucius called out for her. she wasnt looking murderous anymore, semi short blue skirt, black kneesocks covering her legs, short leather boots, a cheap light blue trilby, light brown jacket and a white shirt all this was above her skin tight rogue armor wich could protect her from physical, arcane and energy damage. she turned to lucifer with a kind smile. there is no way he could know she just killed someone, the blood has been cleaned off, body is hidden and she could not feel regrets and already forgot who her victim really was, just one of many dead men.

her smile changed to a sadder face, acting confused. as if lucifer just yelled at a young child other bystanders looked and frowned at lucifer.  she proceeded to fortify her little girl facade with some innocent sounding dialogue. "u-uhhh challenge...? i-i just want to get back to my hotel...i-...im lost..." although she had a facade, she was still armed. she had her pistol in her jacket with a few rounds and she was also carrying her sword, skillfully hidden under her more inoffensive looking outfit.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#4PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Lucifer crossed his arms as he says sure with himself "You do know I have sense's right, that sensed what your really up to, I know right It's odd" as he says calmly. He stands his ground as he see's a gun hanging out of her jacket a bit. "Here, let's make this even easier for you" as he walks over to an alley way and signals here to come over there awaiting a response back to see if she trusts him enough to go into the alley.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#5PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 pm

she proceeded to make him look like a murderer himself as he beckoned her to follow him into a dark alleyway. she proceeded to act scaredy and to the bystanders her gun was not visible with it being strapped to her back. "n-no! i just want to get back to my hotel!" she said as she stepped back, away from the alleyway, shivering. it was about obvious like she was a great actor.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#6PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Lucifer laughs and looks at her "You act like I'm gonna kill you or something, I mean I saw you what did back there so, need to lie about it all. You can tell me." as he steps away from the alley making himself seem like he has good intent.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#7PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:26 pm

"w-what? i d-didnt do anything! im just looking for my hotel" bystanders aproach her to tell her the direction to the nearest hotel. she follows a younger man into the direction of the hotel she checked into earlied while other bystanders wandered off, ocasionally frowning at lucifer. right before going around the corner when no one is paying attention to her anymore, she quickly looks back with a menacing grin, pupils small and feral and a wide smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#8PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Lucifer crosses his arms as she walks away and says "Hmph. How strange." as he approaches a store near him to get food. He then hears a telephone ringing in the distance from a phone booth and goes to it. Lucifer wanders who it is thinking it might be for him and picks the phone up slowly. His mom's voice came through the phone saying "Oh Luci, you're hiding from me huh?" Lucifer slams the phone back onto the phone booth as he heard that because he thought his mom was dead. He stepped back in fear of what his mother could be up to, now he just started to realize that she might've went to hell and became a demon. Lucifer says to himself, "It can't be..."
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#9PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 pm

the night went by and with her bloodlust sated for now, she could wander the city streets safely again, she dressed up again and went out of her hotel to see if she can get breakfast anywhere. She wanders around the city with a bright smile on her face, certainly a night of sleep and sating her bloodlust has turned her into a very different person, cheerfull, kind and very inoffensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Trap [open] Empty
Public#10PostSubject: Re: Night Trap [open]   Night Trap [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Trap [open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1