Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset    Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 pm

As the black moldy monster evaporates away Renny looks up at Lucifer and Karlos who was just getting off the floor to stand up. Lucifer walks up to where it was last at while it finally goes away completely and says "Whoa. That, was interesting. What a convenience my own blood tried to kill me?" as he smiles and shrugs. Renny calms down and catches his breathe saying "I've never seen anything like that before since... I was at my old home town" Karlos walks up to Renny and replies "Those thing's are everywhere near your house?!" Renny says calmly "Yes, they are, my family had to fight them off every day every second to survive. How you think I got so good at fighting? That's how" as he throws the sword onto the floor with black stuff on it. Renny walks away leaving the castle to try and get some air for once to understand how they got to Lucian. 

Lucifer looks at Karlos wandering what to do next, as Karlos goes ahead and throws away the box and the syringe into the trash. "I'm gonna be going now I gotta go get back to my house and clean my clothes, you uh take care yeah?" as he starts to walk away to the exit. Lucifer looks as he walks away and says back "Yeah don't you worry about me I'll be fine" Karlos exit's the castle and closes the door behind him making a clank sound. Synth comes from outside after a days work of trying to expand the place. They both rest up for the night until next morning comes and Synth comes upstairs to wake up Lucifer who is asleep on his desk. Synth says "Hey wake up" while he tugs on Lucifer's leather jacket twice. Lucifer then wakes up saying "Hmm? Who's that?" Synth says "It's me man I just wanted to talk to you really quick we got a problem outside" Lucifer regains his focus and looks at Synth replying with "A problem huh?" as he gets up and grabs his sword which used to be Kalons. 

They both walk downstairs as Synth explains why there is a problem outside. He tells Lucifer that a king named Ferro, from Asfar is upset with their expansion. Once they get to the main floor of the castle they walk outside of it and see a huge massive army right outside of their kingdom just standing there with a king on a white horse in front of them all. Lucifer and Synth then walk all the way to where they are giving a good distance from each other. Lucifer says loudly "So what's the big problem huh?" Synth looks up at one of the castle towers and gives them a signal sign with his hand to wait for another sign to be ready for an attack. Ferro says back with a deep firm voice "That expansion is killing me, I mean just look how far you're trying to expand, that's even going into my land its that far" Lucifer looks at Synth then back at Ferro saying "Listen, I'm expanding to what I want to expand to, now if that's the dire issue here then you're very welcome to try and solve it" as he puts his hands up with his sword. 

Ferro gets off of his horse and walks up to Lucifer but then Synth gave the order to attack before he can even get close enough to him. Everyone from Lucian scatters around to fight someone from Asfar and chaos occurs. Huge fights start to break out between Asfar and Lucian. An arrow was shot at Ferro in the leg making he kneel down to the floor and he was helped up by one of his knights leading him back to a safer spot behind cover. Lucifer then slashes his sword at everyone he could and ended up killing a lot of people that day. Synth also injured and killed some as well with a sword he found from one of the knights of Asfar. The war ended and many bodies were laid out on the village floor but you can see in the distance Ferro trying to get on a horse and leave back to Asfar. Lucifer then sees him trying to escape and walks over to the horse pulling him down by his clothes. 

Synth walks behind Lucifer as he sees him talking to Ferro who is in huge pain. Lucifer looks down at him while he's on the ground and pierces his sword right through his heart and keeps it there in his body letting him deal with the horrible pain. Soon Ferro then dies shortly after that moment and Lucian had surely taken over Asfar. Lucifer lets go of the sword standing straight up and looks around seeing nothing but dead bodies laying on the floor of his kingdom. He says "Gladly to solve that problem of he had" while he scruffs off the dust from his shoulders. Synth comes from behind him and says "I guess that's that then, we can continue on with the expansion today then and even expand it to Asfar now" Lucifer smirks "Yeah I guess so, which is even better then planned" as he walks away from the scene picking up his sword walking back to the castle. As he's leaving he says "Clean up this place yeah? It smells like dead fish" Synth chuckles and says "Sure thing will do" as he looks around and has village people help clean up the mess and dispose of the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  K2DLTa9 Scholar

Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  Empty
Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset    Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Thread Complete!
20XP Awarded

@Lucifer is now Level 9!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Chapter 9: Asfar Is Upset

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1