Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 3: Initiative Zero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 3: Initiative Zero C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Chapter 3: Initiative Zero Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:28 am

In a bright flash they teleported away from the broken realm and reappeared in a large metal-walled room. Blue lights flickered on consoles and screens and a large door faced before them. "Definitely Earth," Jaya noted, before turning to find herself some what speechless. Behind where they had appeared sat a round-table of UNSC officers, frozen in place to stare in awe at their sudden appearance. A hologram of the galaxy was visible atop the table, with diagrams describing the convergence.

"Who are you, and how did you get in here?" One of the commanders spoke, peering at the three of them.
Jaya looked up sideways at the other two, her eyes flicking in a gesture for one of them to speak. After all, she only appeared to be an 8 year old girl.

@KittyYoungblood
@Gavin McRead
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 3: Initiative Zero DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 am

I'd force a rouge like smirk on my face before placing a hand on my hip and glancing at everyone. "Oi, five years and we've already been forgotten, aye Gavin?" I'd glance at said ghost rider, a slightly wary and nervous look in my eye. I hadn't known that she would be teleporting us directly into the head quarters, hell I did know she COULD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 am

Gavin took one look around the room, along with the large Insignia on each wall, to know where they were.
Shit! Gavin thought. She just teleported us directly into one of the UEG's boardrooms!
"Uhh... gentlemen. I know this may seem a bit intrusive but-"
He was cut off for an alarm blared throughout the building they were in.
Gavin quickly reached for his phone and began to attempt to contact Sebastian, praying that ONI didn't get around to blocking communication between the two.

All the while, a little more than a dozen ODSTs (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) had arrived through the large door behind them, effectively surrounding them within seconds and aiming their standard-issue, reflex-sight mounted sub-machine guns.
"Drop the phone!" One of them barked.

"Let's hope this small patch actually works for once.."
He tapped on the phone a few times. "Just hang on a second boys!"
He tapped on his phone a bit more, but then suddenly a shot went off from one of the ODST's pistols and Gavin's phone was shattered into two pieces by the projectile, landing on the floor behind him.
He looked back at the phone and then at the ODST.
"Oi! That was uncalled for!"

"On your knees! ALL OF YOU!" The ODST Sergeant barked again.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:24 pm

"No! Wait!" Jaya turned to raise her hands passively at the ODSTs, before looking back at the Commander at the head of the table. "We're here for Initiative Zero." With those words the room fell into a silence. The soldiers seemed unphased, not knowing what she meant, but the Commander loosened his posture slightly. Other officers began whispering to each other, some shaking their heads.
"They shut that down years ago."
"ONI wouldn't allow it."

After the whispers, the Commander finally spoke. "If you know of that, then you would know it requires a certain someone else to activate-" He was cut off as Jaya brought out a small metal chain from her pocket, on the end of which were attached two dog-tags.
"My father is dead at the hands of the monster who is causing this." Gently she threw the dogtags onto the table, then pointed to the hologram of the convergence. "Initiative Zero is your only hope of stopping it."

Looking down at the dog-tags, the Commander looked to the other two.
"You knew him too?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:40 pm

With a roll of my eyes I gave the commander a sarcastic response, "Nah man I had a child with an absolute stranger." Glancing around the room I would smirk slightly and mutter under my breath, "Still as stupid as ever.." Straightening up I would grow serious "So what's initiative 0?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 pm

"Yeah, we knew the guy." Gavin said in response to one of the board members. "God rest his soul." He looked at Kitty as he said this, then Jaya and then back over to the board members.

"But yeah, Initiative Zero? I'm guessing it's some sort of... decommissioned division of the...what, UEG? UNSC? Colonial Military Administration?"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Another officer stood, this one dressed much more decoratively than the commander. "Commander Dumont here knew him too, I believe he owed him his life." The officer turned his head to the commander, who nodded in response. "In return he got Dumont to approach me about this initiative, insisting it only be enacted in times of galactic need." His gaze then turned to the hologram of the convergence, and then down to the dog-tags. "Which seems like now."

"The UNSC has had a history of working with supernaturals, but let's not beat around the bush, ONI disagreed. It pretty much stopped after the Battle of Haven, the UNSC relied solely on Spartans for important tasks again. This initiative puts measures in place to work again with supernaturals, have a special group of them to fight for humanity, just like those that fought with Spartan 157." A moment of respectful silence ensued, before the officer spoke again. "And you are here to be the first in this group?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:51 pm

I'd bristle at the mention of Aaron, my eyes darkening for a moment. "I suppose so" Saying this casually I would glance around, making note of openings and exits for if things went south. "Anyone have a phone? Got to phone a soon to be deballed old friend." My tone would be forcibly cheerful but my clenched fists would say other wise.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Gavin looked down at his feet.
"Ever since Haven, after finding about ONI's dirty secrets.. after Aaron's death.."
He then looked up at the board members.
"I never thought I'd be working for the UNSC again. But the galaxy's at stake this time, and for that I'm willing to help. I'm willing to join this Initiative. Even if that exposes the lot of us to ONI's ever watchful eye."
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:29 pm

"It's settled then," The decorated officer declared, looking around to find no opposition. "This council hereby enacts Initiative Zero; off the record. No one outside of our chosen personnel will know of supernatural involvement. Once this threat is neutralized, and we have proof that the initiative can save humanity, the public will have no choice but to accept it as a permanent addition to the UNSC. Should it fail... Then I fear there will be no humanity left to question us..." He then lowered his head, nodding to the commander. "Commander Dumont, take charge of the operation."

Jaya then approached the table, standing between two of the seated officers. With her hands on one of the consoles she began typing, and in turn the hologram began to change. Territorial borders formed on the galactic map whilst the planets she spoke of began to appear.
"The Starforger resides in the center of the galaxy, most likely because it is him personally pulling the stars inwards. We'll need a fleet to get us to the edges of the galactic bar, after that I can only get us few into the dead center."

"Kiltorna is the best planet for us to stage the final stretch to the center from, so opening up a route to there would be best. So far that's the farthest planet I know of affected by the mass wipeouts of life." She paused for a moment as the officers took in the fact that people were dying in such masses. "Commander, what do you propose?"
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

First Generation Omega Legionnaire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Chapter 3: Initiative Zero AlfM9JB

With a respectful nod to the other officer, and then a nod to Jaya once she had finish speaking, Dumont stepped forward to draw out a path on the map himself.
"I believe this route will serve us best. An old wood harvesting colony; Seraph IV. Reclaiming this planet will benefit the UNSC and give us a close enough garrison to advance on to Kiltorna. There shouldn't be any opposition at Seraph, atleast not for our ships, so one ship should be enough to get use there. An ODST team can deploy to each major outpost on planet, while the supernaturals take one team to Outpost Alpha, in the northern hemisphere. There they can secure the outpost and we can signal more ships to form a fleet in orbit."

"Once Seraph is secured, our fleet can advance on Kiltorna, where we can establish our foothold for the final stretch to the center. All the while the supernaturals will lead ground operations. I have full faith our fleet will withstand whatever may wait for us near the center, while they handle whatever's inside." With a confident nod he then stepped back. "Any objections from you? After all, you are technically in charge of this mission." He looked to the group, specifically Gavin and Kitty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2132-general-dumont
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 pm

I'd shrug, my eyes glancing at the drawn path for a moment before back at Dumont. "Fine by me, sounds like a good plan." I'd then glance at Gavin and mouth, "Except with our track record those plans usually go straight to hell." With a slight smirk I'd look back at Dumont again, studying him for a moment before looking away and cracking my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:08 pm

"The plan sounds reasonable."
Gavin looked at Kitty then back at Dumont.
"The centre of the galaxy though?"
He had been to the very edge of the galaxy, but he'd never imagined that he'd ever get close to its center.

"Eh, cosmic blue dragon, mass wipings, fate of the galaxy.. no objections from me." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Initiative Zero   Chapter 3: Initiative Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Initiative Zero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1