Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Keya and Danihg Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Keya and Danihg Mission Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 am

Danihg couldn't help but giggle like a madman early in the morning. He leaned backwards in a rolling chair tossing his head back. He spun around eating a chocolate bar using his tail to push himself in a circle. The site was quite ridiculous to see someone eating and spinning around laughing. He kicked a off of a desk spilling coffee of someone else, "Whoopsie! Now let me see to that!"

He stopped spinning getting up from the chair fell to the ground dizzy. The ordriey finally got back up after a few minutes cleaning up the spill and putting the mug back. "The fifth drink I've spilt today haaa... I need to be ready for what Babe wants me to do maybe for today? I've been ridiculous and excited since I've woken up." He shook his head sitting down on the chair and pushed as hard as he could with his hooves.  The chair rolled back and caught the doorway causing the chair to fall backwards. Dan just laid there on the linoleum floor smiling for no actual reason, "Why do I enjoy this so much?"
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

keya had just finished her breakfast and made her way to danihg's room, she wondered if it was such a good idea to hire the ordriey, he was a little loopy after all...after hearing crashing and other noises coming from his side she rephrased 'a little loopy' to batshit insane. she sighed and wandered to his way to see him laying on the ground, with an unimpressed face she begins:
"i...i will not ask why you're on the ground but i will inform you that we're now getting intel from HQ, so if you could follow me that would be nice..."
she says as she turns around and wanders to the cockpit of the base ship towards the intel keepers.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Seeing Keya walk up to him to tell him about intel from the HQ he slowly got up. Danihg followed her a little dizzy, "Oh it was just my fifth cup of coffee ended up on the floor that's all..." The ordriey said his words slow. He saw the look of her being unimpressed, "What did I do to get that look Babe?"
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:14 pm

she ignored his question and headed to the intel keepers she opened the door with and ID card and turns to danihg "ill be right back, puppy. just wait for me here and ill get the mission for you..." she enters the room and comes out again mere minutes later and then speaks to danihg about the mission.

"they pinpointed the whereabouts of a small time base of them, we dont quite know who or what they are but i do have a suspect...those people have been bugging us for quite some time...if im right that is. come to ship 75 when you've stocked up on ammo and are ready to head out..." she says as she walks past you, heading for the ship.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:41 pm

He nodded before turning and running down to the room to get what he needed. When he stocked up and grabbed himself some more coffee he walked to the ship where Keya waited inside. Danihg started looking around as if something was going to get him as he sat down beside her, "I'm ready." Starts sipping ffrom the coffee mug and starts the drink slowly tipping it, "Sorry Babe must have coffee downed with heavy cream and sugar my sixh cup today." The ordriey stared st the ship's floor.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 am

she starts up the ship and a gate opens from the ship. and they're off, the gps takes them towards a darkly lit, obscure planet. she circles around the planet to search for a remote spot and lands there.

"take an oxygen mask, there's most likely very little air out there..." she puts a mask on, it looks like a gasmask sort of, but with tanks on the side to provide air to the user. she then draws her mp35 and walks to the door and wait for danihg.

"besides, dont aim that arc razor at me, anywhere near me or at water im standing it, its a very volatile weapon, so best stay up front. oh and take some armor with you too..."
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:18 am

Danihg cocked his head to one side smiling, "You don't really know much of what ordrieys are capable of in low oxygen to no oxygen environments do you? I am quite capable of holding my breath up to seven days like my other fellows. Ooooh yessss I certainly will avoid that. But for me being shocked myself wouldn't be a big deal Babe.

He puts on the armor and takes an oxygen mask before stepping out of the ship following Keya. He kept the arc razor raised up like he'd do with a gun. He stiffened up as if he was going to die staring up ahead hearing and seeing things which Keya could not see, "I see one those rat creatures! Is it just me or can you see that?" He nearly yelled.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 pm

she looks back with an annoying look as danihg started yelling, threatening to reveal their presence. it was quite obvious that she wanted to sneak upon the base. after a few minutes of walking the two reached a small compound, over the walk you could hear her curse in her own as the high heels were fairly hard to traverse through the swamp with.

she turned back to danihg, though not much of her face could be seen through the gasmask, save for her eyes and her hair sticking out from behind it, danihg probaply couldnt hear her otherwise and she speaks to danihg through radiocomunication.

"kgggt....puppy? can you hear me...? this gasmask obstructs my speech alot...anyway, im going to go over the tree tops, so once im up into the trees, feel free to use elctricity on the swamp water, it wont harm me. ill let you know if i have to go back to the ground again....*click*" she says before turning around, during her dialogue the breathing filter and the radio crackling could be distinctly heard. before she leaps onto a trunk and climbs into it.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 pm

He grumbled, "I hate water..." He points the arc razor down and gives it a go. The moment it touches water he giggled as got shocked in the water. "Hmm very ticklish." He stops and holds it up before he changes colour to blend into the swamp. He looked up to Keya before he started walking forward lowering himself.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:12 pm

a guard walked by the ordriey, it seemd he was just about to notice you when keya slid down on her grapple, grabbed him and pulled him up into the trees, most of what you could see where his legs struggling until a distinct crack was hard when all movement ceased. then she drops the lifeless body onto the ground, much like spiders would....
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 pm

He snapped his head up raising an eyebrow before he continued slinking off in the swamp which he used the arc razor on another guard. He smiled very excitedly as they dropped one by one as he snuck around electrocuting those he found and then hiding.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 pm

she went inside and after a few minutes you got another radion call, as well as gunfire being heard from the compounds. "kggggt....puppy! they found me! i need backup!...*click*"
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Danihg immediately responded running on all six's smashing through a door. He let himself get shot three times in he line of fire before he used the arc razor on them. Unlike last time the ordriey didn't leap to the ceiling screaming but he had his stance grimacing and grinding his teeth. He was shot twice in the lower belly and one in the chest but the armor protected him. When they were all taken down he suddenly collapsed on his knees falling down gasping. He over exerted himself but he thought he had must done what he had. His eyes shut as he curled himself, "Help..." was all he could manage at the moment as he attempted to grab tubing and dropped a syringe needle which he desperately reached for before passing out. He never did quite reach it. The needle was full with a liquid that was a burnt umber colour.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:52 pm

under normal circumstances she would never inject a syringe with liquid that she didnt know in someone, but party because she had no real affection to danihg yet, and because he seemed to reach for it. she stabbed him with it, injecting the liquid into him, she then stood up and wandered to the terminals again, occasionally looking back, curious as to what would happen after injecting the syringes components.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#15PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am

For a few minutes Danihg just lied there. He woke sitting up, the first thing he did was vomit. The liquid made injected into him made him nauseous but it triggered something else in him. When he was done he got up and nodded thanking Keya. He arched his back, "Kgggt... It's time that I wolf out. Time to change and rip everything apart... *Click*

He was almost expressionless and he seemed more to be more loopy. He spread his legs out and bent his knees throwing his arms out. He howled an unearthly howl that sounded like from a monstrous beast. It echoed throughout the building and out into the swamps. The ordrieys skin turned dark and long sharp claws grew. His body bulked up in muscle and he grew a foot taller. He didn't change much but what was clear now was that Danihg was a specific kind of shapeshifter, a werewolf of some type.

He turned to face Keya cocking his head to the side though the cyborg didn't behave aggressive but looked more intimidating than he was before.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#16PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

she didnt look too impressed and didnt even better taking on the little innocent girl act, he knew what she was like already. "kggggt...so...what am i suppose to think of this, puppy?" she wasnt expecting a coherent answer because it looked like he turned more feral than usual...

she wasnt holdingher gun casualy like usual but kept the barrel spinning for threats from both side, there were still soldiers left in the compound and danihg could possibly attack her too in this state. fortunatly she packed AP rounds for her gun prior to landing and they could rip apart anything remotaly armored...
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#17PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 am

Danihg turned on Keya snarling taking off his oxygen mask and spoke seeming much dumber, "You?! Not impressed?! RRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He suddenly became shadowy and slipped through a small crack in a wall. A moment later there were blood curdling screams in another room then the sound of people being ripped in half and blood spilling and dripping. Blood pooled from underneath one of the doors seeping out. The ordriey now a werewolf made a horrific shrieking sound that was deafening from the other side. 

He had begun to change more, spines ripped through his back, the skin now blackened and jaws elongated into a more skull like face resembling that a devilish monster rather than wolfish. The body was more skeletal and yet muscular becoming larger. The werewolf's height could not be told unless it stood up to it's full height. By the time if Keya were to see him right now his hair and fur had fallen out now a near hairless. The skin was shiny like as if wet or stretched out rubber. 

If anyone saw him it would've been like seeing and actual devil of some kind his wings now shown but not spread out yet. The eyes in his sockets glowed like orbs but were still Danihg's eyes almost unchanged. The eyes had seemed to have sunken into his skull making that more terrifying appearance. The ordriey even though with it's eyes almost unchanged there was no telling whether or not he himself was there. The beast itself may very well have have taken full control.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#18PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:40 pm

keya let out an agitated sigh, honestly this hasnt been the first time she had to deal with a feral maniac. fortunately she came prepared and brought her all-shot. she pulled out of a pouch on her hip and started singing an insanely creepy song in herself as she loaded the versatile weapon.

"my empire has fell~♫ our lives have been made hell~♫"

she slowly inserts the dart with heavy tranquilizers that are actualy ment to put wild lycanbears to sleep and wanders into the direction of feral danihg while continuing her creepy song over the radio communication.

"but the man who turned~♫ my soul into murderer~♫"

she wanders into the direction of the noise and turns the camouflage on her suit on, making it extremely difficult to see her. she soon finds danihg while still cloaked and aims at him. but first she finishes her song.

"shall~♫ be~♫ burned"

at the last word her voice dripped with poison and anger, it was almost demonic and at the last note she pulled the trigger of her gun, firing a heavy tranquilizer and danihg.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#19PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Shot with the tranquilizer dart he shrieked whirling around swiping massive claws but finding no one there. Danihg began sniffing like crazy and wandered into another room, the natural immunity to poisons in the body was to sleep it off. 

With his feral mind he only knew there was sharp pain not aware it was a tranquilizer as in to try to knock him out. Crawling into a tight space for his current form he lied down and fell asleep. Sleeping caused his body to return to it's original state.

He couldn't help it that was his natural defense against poisons and toxins. He just had to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#20PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 5:54 pm

she easily tracked down the sleeping ordriey and threw him over her shoulder, she was much stronger than she looked, it was a little 'gift' she 'got' after winning a battle with some supernatural being. she made her way to the terminals and sticked the usb in the main terminal after throwing danihg into a nearby computer chair, it seemed his camo was still on and he adapted to his surroundings. she didnt pay much mind to him and concentrated on the terminals instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#21PostSubject: Re: Keya and Danihg Mission   Keya and Danihg Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Keya and Danihg Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1