Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:56 am

On that day he believed he had gotten away with murdering those bandits and leaving one to suffer he was caught by surprise. He'd never expected that he'd ever be in custody once again. It had been over 100 years since his last stay in custody of police. Hating the fact that the young looking ordriey had to wait he thought, "There is always an exit no matter where you have me. I will escape." Sitting in a room very impatiently with both his sets of arms cuffed behind him staring off into space. His eye wandered off as a police man walked by him being scowled at. Danihg stomped his hoof missing the man's foot. 

In turn he got his chair slammed down into the floor his face planted into the linoleum floor. Without being to use his tail nor his second set of cybernetic arms he had absolutely no balance nor of any way to stop himself from falling. His tail was just as tied up as he was cuffed. "AAAAAAhhhh! This fucking hurts... yeah I know what I did back there and you didn't need to push me over! Or I just deserved it like I need it..." His long ears were yanked on to pull his head up, "You think this is funny?! You broke a very serious law young man! You think you could walk in with two R-22 Fusion Pistols and just murder and torture people?! HUH?!" Dan angrily spat at the policeman, "Ohoho you think that I think this is funny? You just made it hilarious!"

The ordriey started to laugh maniacally when the man shoved the chair back on it's legs. This made the policeman angry, "What's so funny now?!" "You know when you shove someone into the floor and back it gives you an ideal of what's it like to be smacked around like your victims. Eh? You know that feeling right?" The man looked at the ordriey confused but still clearly angry, "I didn't quite understand what you were just telling me but you clearly need to be taught a lesson here!" Dan smiled happily as he started thinking more on how'd he'd escape, "The vents would be the easiest way out as usual... But it never means that they haven't done anything to rig alarms to set off when the vents entered...

The policeman left the room when he called off to his other duties. "Heh he's gone for the moment... I need something, at least an opportunity to escape... Aw shit... Shit... There's nothing I can do at the moment. I guess I should wait but it means I'll be taken through the system! I don't need that! Ugh... What am I to do now? I can't wait..." He started to get upset but he pushed it to the back to of his mind thinking of what possibilities there would be. He strained against the cuffs that had him trapped his seat when his face turned red he gave up, "Fuck... I'm not strong enough to break these without my biocybernetics...." He perked his 6 inch long ears to listen or anything that could give more clues to as to where and how he could get out of here.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:21 pm

a quiet, creepy giggle could be heard from the back off the room, a small woman was chained to the wall like a dog and her restrains seemed a bit over the top for someone of her size but her menacing grin said otherwise, it was quite creepy combined with her lit up eyes peeking from under her hood, she looked at danihg and let out another creepy giggle. she was apparently much strunger than she looks as she simply pulls her shackles from the chains, leaving 2 thick metal bracelets with short chains around her arms before breaking open the shackle around her neck and walking over to danihg and leaning on him with her left hand and ask him: so, what are you in for...? taunting was hearable in her voice but she too wanted to get out of here, and of course they took her weapons...
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Danihg arched his back when she got near him but stops when stares at her with big bright green eyes when Keya asked him a question. Cocking his head to the side he smiled viciously, "I murdered a crowd of people with my R-22 Fusion Pistols Ahahaha!It was absolutely hilarious to see their faces when they were dying and even more so when I scoop out a fathers eyeballs in front of his son and he's like screaming 'Daddy!' and I'm over there by a street pole laughing my head off because he's bumping into everything! Uh... sorry I long story short... Got caught and I'm highly disappointed in myself. Y'know I've murdered around billions of people over the course of my years and TODAY I HAD TO GET CAUGHT!" He sounded angry at himself and strained against the cuffs in one last attempt to break out of them and wheezed slumping forwards laughing nevously, "I never find myself asking others but can you... can you... get me out of these? You're obviously far stronger than I am that is at the moment." The ordriey wondered if this woman would help him.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 11:33 am

she slid her hand over danihg's shoulder as she walked past him before standing in front of him "of course i can, but do you have a plan on how to get out of here? i dont have my weapons and the stash is guarded..." she says as she slowly wanders back to danihg's back and rips to ropes loose with one strong thug, it was curious since keya was a small, slim looking woman, she didnt display any muscularity at all and yet she was though enough to rip metal out of walls and break handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 pm

He made a purr when she touched his shoulder, "Of course I have an escape plan. You see those vents up from above us?" He easily slips out of the ropes. He turns his head back and chomps eating away at the metal cuffs that held his hands in place. "Ah this feels much better... What do you want to do first? Get our weapons? Or escape?" Both his arms and cybernetic arms were now freed. He put a hand on Keya's shoulder starting to giggle like mad when he though about what he was going to do to the people around here.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:45 pm

as she cut the ropes of this obvious lunatic she wondered what her life has become, normaly she would try to kill people like this, but just like sylvia roothearth did, maybe she could help this man a bit, she looked at the vent, no doubt these were guarded too, but it was worth a shot. "we cant escape without our weapons....we need to get them first before we can get out of here..." she folded her hands and got into a position to lift him up into the vents.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:31 pm

The ordriey hefted himself up onto her shoulders and using what capabilities he had he smoothed his cybernetic hand over the grate that covered the vents. Looking down at Keya he suddenly yanked all the screws and bolts out that held it in place and held the grating in one hand. "Hhmmm you're right... though I can depend on myself without my weapons but it is always good to have something in hand..." The ordriey flexed his free hands before disappearing up through the vent. After a minute or so his long tail dropped down, "Don't yank the fur out of my tail climbing up hon!" He said it teasingly as he waited for Keya to climb up his tail.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:48 pm

she wasnt sure what to think when she was prompted to grab onto his tail, but realized it was just for practical reasons, she grabbed onto it and climbed up quickly, she was fast and jumped into the vent, squeezing over him facing him, maybe just a bit too close, she awkwardly crawls back as she tries to locate the weapon stash.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 pm

He smiled and leaned in sniffing her, "Ah you smell so nice..." He wasn't bothered in the least by anyone squeezing next to him and felt more comfortable until she moved out of the way. His body changed colour, hair and skin to match the surroundings, "Hey babe bet you didn't know I could do this huh? Makes it better for a strike." He crawled up ahead quietly as he was making calculations to make The Perfect Strike to knock out or kill the people who were on watch. He crawled turning a right corner only stopping to make sure he didn't lose Keya along the way. He found the location of the stash, "So unaware... so unprepared... so helpless they are..." He put a finger in front of his lips, "Ssshhh... here... Uh oh no no no they changed quite some things since I've seen this place last." He did not look happy in the least and he seemed like he was about to have some kind outburst. Not a good one though as his hair and fur raised like an angry animal and he bared his sharp teeth that weren't visible from earlier before.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 am

she let out and aggitated sigh and frowned at the nicknames she got from danihg, while this wasnt the first time this happened, it was the first time she got these from someone who is just as crazy as her, and didnt know what that ment and quite frankly didnt take time to contemplate it, she turned around in the vent so that she wouldnt have to face him anymore and crawled further until eventualy coming across a room after breaking through some grates.

she looked down and saw that they stored her weapon and armor in a room locked from the outside, wich would be a nice place to attack from since they would never expect anyone to get in there, her weapon looked lik a beast, a mix between an assault rifle and a minigun running on fmj 9mm cartridges, the whole idea of the gun was to spray so much lead any opponent would eventualy succumb, but in a compact package, most likely the best weapon the dwarves of bylyn ever came up with.

she bend down closely to the grate to see if anyone was inside and then raised her fist and punched straight through before silently letting herself hang down the grate to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Danihg frowned in disappointment, "What's wrong Sweety? Did I say something wrong?" He saw that she was already beating him to getting to her stash, "Fuck it I'm getting down on it!" He jumped down through his side changing his skin and hair colour once again to blend into the surroundings. 

He slyly reached over to where his R-22 Fusion Pistols were sitting. He closed both hands on the handles and slowly pulled them out. The round disc shape on both sides of the pistols began to pulse with a neon blue as he quickly loaded them each with 5 Fusion Cells. 

He listened to what was on the other side and when he knew it was that lady that helped him out so far he punched the wall once, twice and thrice until there was a good enough dent for him to put his mouth on to chew away at the metal wall. He chomped through and began eating it until there was a hole big enough to fit his head through. "Hello there again would you mind help out a little more?" Before he stuck back in and continued to munch on it, his mouth full, "This is why people nicknamed us Munchers because we can eat anything we can fit our mouths on. They really shoulda made this wall taste at least a little minty but they give a shit about it."
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:37 pm

she went completely quiet for a while, she could really miss danihg's attention as she changed from her prisoner outfit to her rogue armor. the first noise you could hear from her is the zipper from her tight armor closing up and the fabric straps being tightened over her body as she hangs her items on them, luckily danihg was busy eating a wall, it wasnt like they gave her anything besides the orange pants and shirt...

before they left she placed her hand on danihg's shoulder and turned him around with a serious look on her face. "we can do bussiness you and i, i want you to stop killing innocents but i can offer more murder than you can dream off...and even more than that...but you just need to kill whoever i point at and free their slaves and of course there will be rewards for each job you pull off..."
she drew her gun as she saw Danihg was close to destroying the door, it would get hot out there.
"consider joining the new generation, i will reward you handsomely for each job you pull off, im not exactly short on funds..."
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Danihg was busy eating away at the door until Keya put a hand on his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes, "Stop killing innocents? Free slaves from their masters?" He furrowed his eyebrows thinking about and then he had flashbacks from his past. 

He started to cry remembering what is was like to be a slave. Tears streamed down his face but he forced himself to stop and he said in a stern and angry voice yet with a hint of sadness, "I will free all slaves! This is one of the very reasons why I have become what I am now! I have barely escaped my former masters. Look at me and say what is wrong with what they've done to me! You gave me an offer that I will never turn down. I've been running and hiding in fear for all these years afraid that I'll be turned in back to my masters..."

He turned around and finished destroying the wall after a few more minutes. He whipped his fusion pistols in front of him ready to fire. His saddened emotions caused his hair to turn blue but his skin and hair turned to red from hate quickly.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

she was almost shocked at how easy it was to recruit him because it usualy involved alot of manipulation, but she was pleasantly by it, even the lack of pet names and commentry was a breath of fresh air for her, though she didnt expect it to last long.

she listened through his dialogue, apparently they had more in common other than being violent sociopaths, though she was mostly unaffected by his story, oftenly she wondered what her life would be like if she still had emotions. most likely a lot harder, she remembered the times where she could still feel love, sadness and anger. maybe it was for the best, the last time her hearth was broken it was by another woman and that ended up in that woman showing her mercy until she nearly died and then that woman saved her life, it was the only thing she really regretted, hurting her...

as soon as danihg opened the door she made a gesture with her hand that created a small shield in front of her that deflected the first incoming bullets.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#15PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 pm

The ordriey shot one fusion round which exploded upon impact throwing the guards off. Danihg jumped to being on all six's and bolted across the room knocking down men. He did a back flip kicking one in the face with his hoof. It quickly went from dodging and fighting hand to hand to bloodshed. He bit into the armor ripping and tearing it off exposing the man before he ripped through the flesh blood gushing onto the floor. 

Within moments he was shot in the arm and battered which forced him to back off. He screamed right before massive wings shot from his back. The ordriey leaped and flew upwards clinging onto the metal bars on the ceiling shrieking like an injured animal calling out for help. In a shaky voice in obvious pain gasping, "I don't want to feel pain... I'm already dying as it is... I don't need this..." He tried not to cry. 

It has been awhile since he's been actually shot. He started to panic which his skin and hair turned ghostly white nearly forgetting that he had his fusion pistols back. He was shivering from the pain and trying to ignore it. He didn't want the pain to keep him distracted and if it got any worse he may even possibly change into a Shadow Haunt. That was the last thing he wanted to happen.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#16PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:49 pm

she was busy butchering 'cops' as she heard danihg screaming, she thought he would be more resilient at best but she's been wrong before. she makes a flamboyant gesture with the hands and swings her arm at you wich made the shield respond and apear in front of danihg, shielding him from any incoming fire ash she shot the 'officers' in front of her.

with the gun being the way it is the hallway was clear very soon and the shield disapeared as she made another gesture and the lens on her shoulder pad turns off. "you can get on the ground again, puppy~" she says with a mocking tone as she looks up at him with a mean smile on her face.

she then turns around and puts the gun on her back and one hand in her waist as she walks around trying to find the exit of the office but stumbles across a pc room instead, she looks interestingly at them and bends down to read texts on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#17PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:13 pm

His eyes darted around the room. It surely was clear now and he slowly back down as Keya started to search for an exit, "Puppy?". He got quite pissed off at the comment and mockery and yelled at Keya, "DON'T you dare call me a puppy!". He puffed up angrily storming up to Keya but something stopped him from trying to go and murder her. His eyes, ears and body twitched but he calmed down suddenly becoming gentle.

"I like that coming from you whoever your are... Calling me a puppy..." His voice seemed to get softer and he raised his eyebrows leaning into her from behind, "You're very cute you know that?" He moved so that they would be facing each other. He reached his arms around her waist. He cupped Keya's face with his other hands and gently presses his lips against hers. His tail shot up straight  and his skin and hair turned to blush coloured pink.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#18PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:55 am

hs heard him charge at her and got ready to defend herself, but as usual her looks seemed to save her once more as his tone get softer and yet another compliment came out of danihg but he entered her discomfort zone.

when he stood in front of her and tied to kiss her, her first impulse was push him away and give him a jab, she wasnt in the mood for flirtation since she was about to discover something in the pc room, so the kiss was rudely interupted. "hands of the merchandise, you still have a long way to go for that..."

she sits down on one of the chairsand reads logs on the pc, it keeps mentioning taking prisoners but never mentions anything about costudy, save for one post where it says they pretending to be officers to take dangerous people into costudy to convert them into weapons for their unknown organization, it doesnt mention their name anywhere and it seemed a cult more than a gang too...
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#19PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 9:42 am

Danihg wasn't too surprised to be pushed back like that. Being silent the ordriey hesitantly sat by her staring back and forth from PC screen to Keya awkwardly. When he looked closer and read the text she was reading he swallowed tightly. He goes to another PC to find similar logs and let out a wheezing gasp. He rolled his eyes to the back of head almost seeming as if he was having an asthma attack which he grabbed his tubing from his back with a shaky hand.

He pulled the end and shoved the tubing down his throat choking himself for only a moment before he started breathing through the tube. His eyes were shut tight and speaking with a raspy voice each word he breathed in deeply, "I do not like what I'm reading here..."

He opened his eyes which he looked tired now. The ordriey cyborg inserted bio wiring into the PC to try to search for more information, possibly a better way out of here, "Hey Babe is there anything you want me to find specifically here?" He cocked his head to one side looking at her. He was quite wary of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#20PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:33 pm

"hmmmm, try finding their base of operations and put it on this" she says before giving danihg a small usb stick "then i will send it ot HQ and organize a mission and your first assignment..."
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#21PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:16 pm

He did a quick nod taking the usb stick putting himself at work, "Mmmm this is far easier than what I had to do at the Xanxie Military Lab Corp... Makes me think you've offered an easier job Babe." He smiled and laughed like a madman when he found the base of operations which he quickly began downloading the info. When downloaded he handed it over to Keya, "Heh it's a bit strange to be working with someone who's name I don't know. We now get the fuck out of here." He giggled before standing up and started to head out of the room being cautious. He cringed feeling pain where he'd been shot, "Damn I forgot I've shot in the arm."
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#22PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:10 pm

she took the USB stick and stored it in a pouch on her thigh and then walked out of the compound, it didnt look like a police office, and it was in a pretty bad part of town too, she took a phone on her hip and dialed a number before, she then turns to danig and speaks to him:
"should you choose to join the new generation, then let me introduce myself." then she puts the dialer back and extends her arm. "my name is Keya Gildas, your leader...i just called in an evac that takes us to the HQ, where i can give you proper equipment..."
a large ship lands nearby, it was dark with white lights coming out of it and it seemed fairly small, then a loud official voice came out of it. "boss! requested ship is here! board at your convenience!"
she takes the dialer from her hip again and speaks apparently with the pilot.

"i do hope you have an extra seat, i found some fresh blood for the new generation..."
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Private#23PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Danihg's ears perked up when he saw the ship, "You make it sound almost as if there might not be any room in there? Oh Babe you have a beautiful name. Keya..." He cocks his head to the left before leaving to the ship, "Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself as Danihg Zuhn Bagoon. You can call me Danny, Danny boy or just Dan. Some people like to make poking fun at my last name by saying Bag-oon... I hate it when they do that.

His tail twitched, "Hmmpff! Proper equipment? Eh... Yeah I am a bit on the downside since I was taken to that place. Normally I'd be using the XMLC for my equipment." The ordriey was waiting as if for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#24PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 pm

the ship opened a door on the side and bright lights shined out of it, it almost hurt the eyes looking straight into it. she casually walks into the ship and she turned around and waited for you. 
"its not only your 'armor' that needs to be replaced...i think i know of a weapon you will particularily enjoy..." the ship inside was spacieous and had a few empty seats with seatbelts, she used the first one she came across.

the ship headed to a large fregat ship with a peculiar symbol on it and the sentence "the new generation, regaining the freedom of all, one slaver at a time." the small ship entered the dock and landed.

upon landing keya beckons you to follow her, she leads you through the ship and, past some sort of fitness hall and eventualy some sort of armory bay, she used a pass to open the armory and the room was filled with weapons, to the brim. manye were large guns that could level a planet but she leaded you to an area that said "banisher" she then leads you to a large weapon labeled as the "arc razor"

"use this...its much better then those peashooters you currently use..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#25PostSubject: Re: Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!   Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Danihg & Keya Escape From Custody!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1