Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Ordriey Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

The Ordriey Introduction Empty
The Ordriey Introduction Empty#1PostSubject: The Ordriey Introduction   The Ordriey Introduction EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 am

The night before everything seemed to be fine by Danihg's standards of killing random people here and there but no one if any has ever caught the seemingly young ordriey committing his murderous and torturous crimes never made it back alive or forced to work side by side along with him until eventually a so called 'accident' happens. They all very much looked like any ordinary accidental deaths or in other cases missing persons would be reported but never to be found. The ordriey themselves had no mind of it in the least and continued on with their everyday lives praying to their pantheon of gods and in search of places of interest to find something new to 'snack' on before anything or anyone ever takes it for themselves. They are highly advanced in genetics, chemistry and traveling through the multiverses. The XMLC or cause of the Xanxie Military Corporation had brought up the attention of some unusual activity on one of their sectors. Specifically say so on Level 7 Sector 7 for safety protocols in case there were any biological mishaps that have escaped their cells.

Danihg having been brought to the attention by Xanxie Xikaris itself was very alert. Worrisome knowing that if it was Dr.Xanxie bringing up situational problems they were to be quite serious enough that they must evacuate the buildings. It was always one of those biological abominations created very skillfully from splicing and mixing genetics that has to have somehow gotten out. There has seemingly been no absolute solutions to containing these monstrosities, however not all were abominations but a made much more something better, faster and stronger than the average ordriey troops. Some experiments were quite unpredictable, fascinating to Dr.Xanxie while the biological cyborg ordriey worked at it’s side. This time was not the moment to stay by since evacuation was required that instance. The ordriey ran as fast as a modified ordriey could go which was far faster than others could possibly ever.

He leaped across the stairs landing on the linoleum floor, wearing a protective armoured biosuit and carried with himself a small metal cylindrical object and two R-22 Fusion Executioner Pistols one in each cyborg hand. Having two extra arms that were biological allowed for more performances. “Why does it have to be today?! Why?! I was on the verge of completing the last sequence!” A teenage sounding voice cracked as he searched for the escape route. A hatch on the ceiling was opened within a matter of seconds of punching in code as a horrific monstrous creature slithered out into the empty long dark hallway screeching and wailing as if in pain. For all Danihg knew it could have been very well in great pain but it’s soul purpose was a biological weapon meant to kill any living humanoid. The monster was practically skinless it’s bony structure resembling more that of an insect mixed with ordriey genetics gone horrifically wrong. The appearance alone made the ordriey scientist want to vomit but quickly escaped through the hatch closing and locking it up before the creature could get to him.

Having made it to the escape hatch he knew he had to get out and away from the bioweapon. There was no time to stop and rest, any means of slowing would increase the chance of the creature catching up to him and killing him in a very painful manner. Merciless. He climbed up the vent reaching the other end pushing out. Relief he sighed to see that he was outside of the building. Scanning the area nobody was even around not even one of the troops he normally would’ve seen patrolling the outside building. “Perhaps... This is a far more serious outbreak than I thought than last time…”, Danihg thought to himself before proceeding down the ladder. He slid down the rest of the 50 feet landing on the metallic ground of the military lab facility.

Staring back at the towering building which stood at least 200 stories he wondered how many people actually made it out safe and sound but it didn’t really matter much. All he cared for was that they would’ve died a quick and painless death not a sufferable one like he tends to cause in people’s deaths himself. Walking quickly he passed through two open gates that lead to the city. He paused short realizing that he must use the cleansing processor before proceeding to the city in case to not spread any infectious biological material that will cause plague and death or entirely unwanted sudden mutations of the population. Putting away his fusion execution pistols he slipped into the cleansing pods. It took several hours until he was able to continue back to the city of Ordrieylees. He disposed of his biosuit in a crematory and grabbed his own clothes, jacket and tools.

Shaking his head saying out loud to himself, “Well things can’t get any worse from here can they?” As he said those words trying to enter a pub, five men who seemed to be human wearing worn and chipped armour blockaded the entrance, “Whatcha got there pup? C’mon show us or ya gonna get it!” Their faces were obscured by masks and pointed at him with Radider Fire Pistols. The ordriey taking one step back staring at them in confusion though he knew clearly what it was that they wanted, ‘money’, “Excuse me? What am I supposed to show you? I got nothing on me really.” He knew how the bandits were going to react and stifled a giggle as one of them yelled at him, “Hey! You know what it is! Give us the goddamn money now pup!” They pushed Danihg around as they threatened him. He had his back turned against them letting them take his metal case before he whirled around showing two R-22 Fusion Executioner Pistols cocked at them now exposing himself as a bioborg.

The cyborg spat angrily at the bandits, “Stop calling me a pup and give me all of your stuff or I’ll blow you into little pieces. What I have is what you probably have never even heard of a R-22 Fusion Executioner Pistol? Oh? You got nothing to say to me huh?” Their immediate response was gunfire and yelling, “AAAHHH! We got ourselves a bioborg here! Kill him!” He maneuvered quickly flipping backwards hiding behind posts and dodging bullets. Pain shot through his shoulder when a Radider Round bounced from behind and grazed him burning his skin. No longer was he playing with them at this point and shot one round from his fusion pistol. None of the bandits heard nor saw it coming making contact with the ground it exploded upon impact. When the impact hadn’t killed them he shot another again blowing the walls of buildings to smithereens.

Laughing like a maniac he hopped around and leaped on top of one of the men and chomped through a raider’s armour with his powerful jaws. He chewed and swallowed big hunks with his sharp teeth and grinding the metal and leather. The man was quickly exposed by the rate of how fast the ordriey ate it’s way through the armour. The next thing that happened was gruesome, Danihg began to tear into the flesh eating the bandit alive. The very moment of the cyborg ordriey devouring the flesh and blood of the man terrified the others they themselves ran off screaming. It brought up his attention making him feel thrilled. He chased them on all fours and tried to leap on them like he did the first time.

Seeing it wasn’t as easy as the first time he instead shot three more fusion rounds hitting them directly. Unlike the first two times he shot at them he killed them but with most of their bodies intact. “Overkill… You don’t call me a pup and demand money from me...”, he said to the now deceased bandits. Looking to his surroundings other ordrieys have come running to the scene to investigate what in the world had happened. The security guards had just came over to an appalling scenery of destruction of property and dead people lying about. “Somebody been eating this guy alive. Oh Terranean! He’s still alive!” The cyborg ordriey stepped out in front of the guards who just gawked at the scene, “Would you mind if I take this dying man? I work for the XMLC, a scientist. I’m Dr.Bagoon. You know Danihg Zuhn Bagoon?”

Glares were sent to him making him silence, “The XMLC has no business with this situation if you excuse us.” “How about this, they attacked me and they got well… Killed by the XMLC. So you say for someone who killed these raiders has no say here? Has no business? Ahahaha! You’re joking with me here! Yo--” He was cut off and taken away to another area, “As we’ve already said the Xanxie Military Laboratory Corporation has no right to be here. Go back to your business and do what it is that you do there.” He started to get annoyed, “We have evacuated the buildings for safety protocols of an escaped bioweapon! Those buildings for now are completely off limits until then we need to either have the bioweapon eradicated or contained for whichever is to be the best solution!” Saying this he had more hard stares, “An escaped biological weapon? Shouldn’t that be your business? If there would’ve an instance of such a thing this city would have been put on alert and under lockdown.” Danihg smiled and turned around walking off saying aloud, “The XMLC never alerts nor put a city under lockdown unless we actually find it has escaped into Ordrieylees if you understand me anyways…” He walked down the street and spun around now making a dance and sang happily about how he murdered the raiders on his day.
Back to top Go down

The Ordriey Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1