Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried DQtpig0 Archaeologist

The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried Empty
Private#1PostSubject: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Kitty looked up at the desolate sky that she once stared at for five consecutive years. It hadn't changed at all. Kitty's appearance filtered in and out in the light, the only real inclination that the girl wasn't actually standing on the rust colored soil of Oblivion. It was too much of a risk to come in physical form, but in astral form she could touch nothing and affect nothing so she was left alone by the guards mostly, she only came to chat after all. 

A few moments of walking and she had finally discovered the person she was looking for.

"Draetheus."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Over the two years that had passed since their last meeting, Draetheus had fallen into a depressive state. He'd roam aimlessly around the surface of Oblivion and then randomly become idle in one spot for days at a time, before wandering about again.

He spent these days and months either reflecting at times or keeping his mind blank, devoid of any thought to trouble him further. He would often alternate between these two states with seemingly no end.

As such, when Kitty found him, Draetheus was sat down, leaning against a large boulder that was heavily cracked around his back, pieces of it littered around the soil near him. The sight and sound of Kitty had brought him back to reality and he looked back at her. Even while sitting down, his monster form didn't require him to look up as much, as he still almost equaled her in height. However he was also noticeably injured. There were deep cuts and scratches all over his armoured hide, with one of the horns on his head missing. His right arm seemed mangled yet somehow still usable to a degree. He was also noticeably a bit more thin, as if starved.

"Kittiana..." he replied in a voice that perhaps sounded weaker than before, but still carried its air of intimidation and authority. "Why have you-- ahh, but you haven't." He said, realising that she was merely projecting herself into the realm. "I trust all is well?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Kitty frowned as she took in his appearance, it was disappointing to see. She wondered if the deep cuts and scratches on his hide, or the missing horn, were self inflicted injuries or done by someone else. She expected him to be thin, although she knew from experience that you couldn't die of blood thirst here, but you could most certainly feel like you were. She very nearly flinched at the sound of his voice, weak although it still held that air of intimidation and authority.

"All is well yes. Our people have been brought out of the pocket dimension and now reside on a planet with multiple climates. We also live in peace with the Lycan. No longer do we send our children off to war. They are flourishing in ways that they haven't been in a long time. It's the dawn of a new age." Kitty briefly smiled, although she still held contempt for her own species, she saw them and themselves as parasites that need to wound to survive, they were still her people and deserved better. But she wasn't sure that she was enough, there was still much she didn't understand or know. This visit could be beneficial to them both, although it was probably more beneficial to Kitty on a personal level.

"I am here to lessen one of your sins. I can not change the past but I can alter the present. I need you to tell me where and when you killed my father. As detailed as you can be."
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Suddenly, Draetheus shifted. He placed both of his arms on either side of the boulder that he was leaning against. He bent his knees and planted his feet firmly on the soil before using his strength to haul himself up. The vampire elder groaned slightly as a series of cracks and pops emitted from his mangled arm - damaged in a ferocious fight against a beast that as of now, could no longer walk.

His stay on Oblivion hadn't been a peaceful one. Small societies are groups had formed despite the perpetual chaos and fighting breaking out between random individuals imprisoned in the realm. Some were peaceful while others looked to prove themselves to others and eventually rise to the top. None ever succeeded and were either eventually destroyed by infighting, rival factions teaming up against them or Oblivion's guards intervening and systematically tearing the factions apart with their remorseless brutality and unparalleled efficiency.

Draetheus abstained from getting involved in any group, which left him more open to the threat of random encounters of violence. And thus, his battlescars formed. As he extracted himself from the boulder, he took a moment to stretch before looking down at Kitty. After a few seconds, he took his gaze off her and began to pace around the area, seemingly with no pattern.

"The house was located... here. No, here." He mumbled to himself as he attempted to retrace the actions he performed millennia ago. "Tagon fell here... and his wife... his wife inside the residence. No. Somewhere else, much later..." After a few minutes he turned back to Kitty. "There was a barn where your father used to keep his horse. I met him there and took his life inside. The barn was located fifty meters towards the south of your former residence. Your father did after all, own a large plot of land." He paused as he studied her, and thought over what she had told him before.

"I am glad to know that there is finally peace between two species that had for many years been trying to annihilate each other." He said. "I wish you good luck in your search."
As soon as Kitty would have turned to leave, Draetheus would for the last time, call out to her.

"There is something else!" He would wait until she faced him or acknowledged him before continuing. "I met Armageddon a few months ago. He too roams free in this realm, but we conversed for quite some time." He paused as he recalled the conversation. "He sees it during the night. Another realm, forged of pure cosmic energy shifting from another dimension, leaking through, piece by piece, into this universe." He continued, hoping sincerely that he had caught her attention.
"Acheron. A major piece of it has already passed into your world. It resides in a vessel of rock.
But for the sake of all that you hold dear to yourself, you must inform the Humans on their foolishness. They can not be allowed anywhere near that planet..."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Kitty stood unnaturally still as she waited, didn't bring a hand to brush her hair back, eyes never moving from her uncle, and her chest didn't even rise or fall with breath. After all she was just a projection, somewhere on Nightblood Kitty was in a meditative state pushing her astral self out towards Oblivion. When he began to pace however, she did shift, turning towards him with an intent expression instead of a bored one. 

To her credit, Kittiana didn't flinch or blink when Draetheus began to tell her where he ended her fathers life. Although she did frown when he revealed the location, the barn he was talking about was deep in the recesses of her memory and was quite faint. This complicated things, she would have to preform another complicated magical spell to dig through her memories to find the location of the barn. But, it needed to be done so she would do it. But it would take a nice chunk of magic and she needed to move this ritual along quickly before someone took notice of her activities. 

Kitty nodded her thanks to Draetheus, turning to leave since she had gotten her information, when he called out once more. Turning back to him she raised a brow and stilled, waiting for him to speak. Her face betrayed nothing as he spoke of Armageddon, any negative emotions she associated with Armageddon had since faded over time. However her face did change to something grave as he continued on, giving her a warning that was probably already too late. She had heard that humans had already stepped foot on the planet, she would need to call a council meeting. "Thank you. I will call a council meeting and relay this to the others. Thank you....Uncle." Then with that Kitty's form finally winked out.
Back to top Go down
Dakora
Level 1
Dakora

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Dakora leaned against the only untouched wall of Kitty's magic study, not bothering to glance at the other walls which were covered in magical theory, potion recipes, half written spells, weapon sketches, and an investigation board with a sketch of the Arclight Blade in the center. No, her focus was on the red head sat perfectly still in the center of a circle of opal colored candles. She waited until the flames winked out and the Queen of Nightblood's eyes opened before speaking, "Naughty naughty, astral projecting huh? With all those candles it must be somewhere far. Paying your lover a midnight visit?"

Kittiana Youngblood just gave Dakora a half-hearted glare, rising from the circle and stepping over the candles before heading over to a small tome with light blue binding. "Yes Dakora, obviously. Because without even trying I've figured out a way around those anti-magic crystals." Dakora let out a chuckle at the infamous brand of Youngblood sass she was given. "I need to preform a spell to sift through my memories. A specific one from when I was...5." Kitty flipped to a specific page in the tome while Dakora only glanced at it before going to the huge shelves of ingredients Kitty kept, plucking the ones needed before placing them on an empty space on one of the cluttered tables.

"Does this have to do with our little friend on the table?" Dakora jerked her head in the direction of a slightly up tilted table, very Frankenstein-esque, with a sheet over it and the vague outline of a tall being beneath it with blonde hair peeking up out of the top of the sheet. "Yes it does, now I need your help." Kitty said and Dakora just smirked, "Anything for you darling."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Kitty rolled her eyes and glared at Dakora who just gave her a smirk and blew her a kiss, which just aggravated Kitty a little more before she took the ingredients from Dakora. Clearing away the opal candles she replaced them with candles in varying shades of blue or light blue violet. Then she grabbed some grey chalk, using it to draw lines connecting the candles. After that she beckoned Dakora into the circle, the demon complying and doing so but she did stand unnecessarily close to Kitty. 

"I need you to ground me. A tether back to the real world which will pull me back from my memories so I don't get lost in my own mind." Kitty explained, sitting down at Dakora's feet as she grabbed the herbs Dakora had gathered and began putting them on top of the unlit candles. Dakora seemed to get the gist of the ritual and tilted Kitty's head back, placing one thumb on the middle of Kitty's forehead while the other was placed on top of her head. "Open."

The candles ignited at Kitty's words and as the herbs began to burn Kitty's eyes took on a grey light and her vision of the cluttered study faded away. She was in a desolate hallway, florescent lights flickered and lit it for a few seconds. White tiles now stained yellow had seen better days, cracking and splitting with age while the walls were no different. But there were doors on those walls, thousands and thousands of doors. Thousands and thousands of memories. But she was only looking for one memory. One door.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 am

Kitty needed to find a way to search through all those doors in a quick fashion, the spell would only last as long as the herbs burned and she had tried to lengthen her time by lighting the candles only one at a time. Kitty got down on the ground, closing her eyes as she took in a breath and began to concentrate on that one door. It took awhile it seemed to Kitty but eventually she found that door. 

Her eyes flew open and she flicked her wrist, all the doors fading away until one sped forth and opened in front of her. Kitty got to her feet and entered the door, the memory swimming into vision to greet her. At first she heard the snippets of voices, her fathers laughter and her and Diana's excited giggling. Her father had taken them riding for the first time that day. With a wave of her hand she silenced the voices and their shades, just holding on to the scene of the memory instead. 

She ventured into the barn, trying not to look to hard at a lot of things because she didn't need to feel the pain right now. The sting of her loss. But she did find one thing to focus on, venturing into one of the stalls that was empty but still slightly warm. She had made a scratch on the wall that day, accidentally of course, but it was a permanent mark that would still be there when Draetheus took her father's life. It was something she could focus on to find the right moment in time.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Kitty left the memory, exiting through the door and closing it with a heavy breath. Her emotions were threatening to overwhelm her, she should have silenced the memory before she had gone into it. To hear her and Diana's laughter, her fathers voice, all so innocent and pure even just for a moment....it was so painful. Glancing down the white hall she had entered she saw it. The black door. 

The wood was cracked, splintered in places where it looked like something had thrown its entire body weight against it. She knew the other side would have claw marks, scorch marks, and she could swear she could hear the screaming coming from behind it. But it was silent. But...there was something just a little off with it. There was a slight shine to the black door, and not the kind of shine freshly polished wood would have. Before Kitty could investigate more she heard a voice echo softly through the halls, "Kitty....Return."

Kitty jerked back to her study with a gasp, eyes flying open and nearly bugging out of her head. She fell forward onto her hands, breathing hard as the candles around her went out. When she finally felt stable again she stood, speaking quickly to Dakora. "Clear the circle and the candles. The Grimoire is open, turn to page 586, the third spell. Draw that circle." Dakora gave a nod and started clearing the circle and the candles, meanwhile Kitty ripped the sheet off the golem but didn't stop to look at it. She needed to focus. 

As Dakora cleared the circle Kitty went to her ingredients rack again, pulling several things down and placing them on a table beside the table the golem was on. Once those ingredients were out she started handing ingredients to Dakora who was drawing the new circle with chalk and doing a circle of candles. Once that was done Dakora put the herbs and such on the candles but didn't light them yet. Once Dakora finished she handed Kitty a bag, inside it were empty blood bags and two syringes. 

Kitty sat in the center of the circle and Dakora handed her a jar of a glowing substance, "I don't know how you got her to agree to do this. This is going to be painful to get out of you later on." Dakora remarked and Kitty just sighed. "Giving me her magic temporarily was a hard sell but when I told her it could possibly get our father back she was all for it." Kitty looked down at the jar of glowing magic in her hand, then sighed and unscrewed the top. 

"Bottoms up." And then she drank it.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 pm

The jar smashed as it slipped from Kitty's fingers, her hand going around her throat as her veins began to glow and turn a light blue color. She gasped for air as the magic, that pure unfiltered and never been used before magic, flowed through her veins. Diana hated magic, so she had never used hers. It was untainted, having never been used to enact a dark spell or even used to enact a good one. It was completely and utterly pure, virgin in fact. It hurt. It hurt so much. 

But she had to focus. She had to. Before the magic started to ebb. So Kitty pulled her hand away from her throat and spread out her arms, just as all the candles came to life with tall and hot white flames that began to eat the herbs up. Kitty began to chant the spell, feeling the magic surge through her as the symbols drawn into the circle began to glow and spin. The magic fled from Kitty's palms, heading for the symbols and causing them to spin so fast that sparks began to appear and the symbols started to fade as a portal was opened. Kitty began to focus on that one moment in history, when it started. When the downhill slide started. 

Then she vanished from the circle.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Kitty groaned as she hit the grassy ground with a loud smack, her head spinning from the aftermath of the magic and the slight bounce it had endured when she hit the ground. It took Kitty a couple minutes to push to her feet, but when she did she could smell it in the air. Blood. Kitty looked to her left, and was met with the outside right wall of the barn. She could feel it, the oncoming death. It was close. Kitty bit her tongue as she forced herself to remain objective, peeking into her bag to make sure nothing had broken, and once she did she ventured into the barn. 

All objectivity left her system when she saw him. Lying there on the ground, ripped apart with his breaths beginning to get short and shorter. "Father!" Kitty shouted, immediately running over to him and dropping to her knees beside him. Caribbean blue eyes that were a perfect match to hers looked up at her, the light in them dying but when they focused on her there was still a semblance of coherency. "Vasilla..." Her rasped, a torn up arm reaching up to brush bloody fingertips across her cheek. 

Kitty gripped her father's hand, tears starting to flow down her face as her heart sputtered and nearly died in her chest. "No Daddy...It's me. Kitty." Faintly she knew seeing her all grown up, if he could still see all that clearly, would be strange. But he seemed to accept it, he was dying afterall, "Tiger...You gotta take your sister and your mother and grandma and run. You gotta run Tiger." A sob slipped out of Kitty and she nodded her head, "I will Daddy. I will. But first...I-I'm gonna take the pain away okay? I'm gonna make the hurt stop." Tagon let out a shuddering breath and closed his eyes, barely nodding his head. "Okay Princess...Okay..." 

Kitty kept hold of one of her father's hands, the other digging in her bag and getting out the empty blood bags. Once she put them on the floor after opening them she put her other hand out, her palm beginning to glow a reddish color. Then the blood splattered all around the barn began to shudder and pull from the wood and dirt floor, rising up and starting to fill the blood bags. Kitty was still sobbing as all the blood that had been thrown on he walls was collected, then the blood staining Tagon's body was collected. Leaning down, Kitty kissed her father's forehead, her tears staining his skin. "I love you Daddy. I'll see you soon." "I-I love you t-too...My little Tiger Princess..." 

Then Kitty collected the blood from his body. Killing him. 

It was an effort to still her hands as she pried open Tagon's mouth, tears stinging her eyes when she didn't feel warm breath against her hands. Even Corsetta was quiet. But she did it, she pried open his mouth and inserted the syringe into his gums and withdrew the venom, then did the same with the other syringe. When she was finished she looked away, getting up and getting the blood off her hands as she gathered her things and went outside. The portal was waiting for her, and she exited through it and it closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:02 pm

When Kitty returned she sat there for a couple minutes, her hands over her face as she sobbed. Dakora coaxed her from the circle and wrapped her arms around her, gently stroking her hair as the redhead sobbed into her arms. Then Dakora gave Kitty a little nudge and the distraught girl nodded, shrugging out of Dakora's arms and laying the ingredients she gathered on the table. Dakora took a leaf and finished the golem, placing it under the golem's tongue which brought it to life. It's eyes opened but it did not move nor did it speak. 

Kitty walked over to it, withdrawing a vial that had the blood she had taken off her hand in it. "Open your mouth." The golem did as was told, and Kitty avoided looking into it's eyes as she poured the blood into its mouth and it swallowed it. "Syringes." Dakora passed her the syringes of venom, and Kitty inserted one syringe into where the Golem's heart would be while putting the other in his neck. She began to depress the pusher, injecting him with the venom. Once the syringes were empty she withdrew them, reaching up and snapping the golem's neck.

It woke up an hour later, restrained to the table but it didn't move or speak. It still didn't have a soul inside of it, it was empty. Kitty opened its mouth and placed her wrist inside of it, it's teeth sliding out and puncturing her skin. It drank as much as it needed to then Kitty withdrew her wrist and took hold of it's arm, finding the vein and puncturing it. Then she set up the blood transfusion machine. It would take out all the golem vampire's blood and replace it with Tagon's. Once that was complete then they would move onto the big part. Putting Tagon's soul into the golem vampire's body. Kitty toyed with the glowing orb around her neck, a single tear sliding down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 5:14 pm

It took another few hours but finally the blood was finished being transfused. Kitty rose from where she had been sitting, undoing the IV and taking the glowing necklace from her neck. "Dakora, I need you to hold this." Dakora took the necklace from her and held it up, but Kitty didn't interact with it yet. Instead she took a knife she had been soaking in a herbal sludge. Walking over to the golem she began using the knife to carve symbols into it's flesh. 

She was carving symbols of strength into it's flesh, she had no doubt her father's soul was strong considering it had survived the destruction of Heaven. So she needed to make sure the golem wouldn't fall apart under it's strength, but if Tagon's soul was accepted into the golem and survived then it's strength would become equal to the strength Tagon had in his prime. When Kitty was done she put the knife down and stood infront of the necklace that Dakora held out to her. 

Reaching out she pressed her fingertips to the orb, starting to channel magic through herself into the orb as she tried to grab onto the soul. Once she had she felt pain zing up her arm and she let out a cry of agony, her fingers were touching raw soul and it felt like she was being ripped apart down to a cellular level. Still she concentrated and continued pulling the soul from the orb and when she had, she brought it over to the golem. Kitty didn't waste anything, slamming the soul into Tagon's new body. 

And thus, Tagon Youngblood was born again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#14PostSubject: Re: The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried   The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Doesn't Always Stay Buried

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1