Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Vekimen Defensive Task Force!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xoha
Level 5
Xoha

Murder Lizerd

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Vekimen Defensive Task Force! Empty
Vekimen Defensive Task Force! Empty#1PostSubject: Vekimen Defensive Task Force!   Vekimen Defensive Task Force! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:34 am

Are you someone who wants nothing more than the opportunity to be the vilest, disgusting creature you can possibly imagine? Do you want to do morally horrific things and not worry about it? Well do I have an offer for you!

Join the Vekimen Defensive Task Force! Quite possibly one of the most aggressive, despicable, militant factions in the galaxy! They aren't pirates. They aren't bandits. They aren't even mercenaries. They are an entire government of "people" dedicated to becoming the scourge of the galaxy! They are the boogieman your parents told you about as a child!

PM me on site, or look for Kisses Wounds A.K.A Daddy on the Site Discord and shoot me a DM. I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone who is interested!
Back to top Go down

Vekimen Defensive Task Force!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1