Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The beginning of the fleet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The beginning of the fleet LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The beginning of the fleet TJPZQB0 Donator

The beginning of the fleet Empty
Private#1PostSubject: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Jeslore. Linesse. apx 25 A.U

Just outside the city harbor, a small woman stood on top of the mast of her ship, majestic as a captain should be. She had a stern expression on her face as she gazed into the distance. The loose wraps from her bandana gracefully ride the wind and her short hair flowed like a bronze waterfall over the side of her face, her deep piercing purple eye shining from under them and the black flag with a skull and crossbones carelessly flapping behind her. She openly wore her weapons and showed no fear as she entered the port… on a half sunken rowing boat with a mast…. Gradually the poor boat began sinking faster the closer she got to the port and when she was close enough to enter the port, the boat was mostly underwater with only the mast sticking out of the water at the same height of the port. Casually stepping forward and letting her boat sink all the way to the bottom of the shallow water she looked around over the port. She wandered forward and searched for a ship she could steal later, for now she needed a drink and a rest, fortunatly for her there was no real proof of her being a pirate other than the flag that was now underwater and with her looking quite dangerous none of the port guards bothered to go after her. She wandered through the streets for a while, picking up a leather jacket to wear over her corset that made her look more like a hooker than anything. With the jacket though, it was all better. With her looking much more intimidating now, especially with the weapons she carried she headed over to the apparently biggest inn named the Salty spitoon wich just happened to be at the most backwater, cutthroat neighboorhood this town had. 
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Upon entering she immediatly ducked to dodge a chair flying at her head, there was a bar brawl going on, none of her concern but they always threw things and she wasnt in the mood for taking a chair to the face. There were dancers who always got her attention and the cheerfull music made the bar brawl a rather charming addition to the rotten wood and the smell of liquor. She headed to the bar and ordered a bottle, not a glass but a whole bottle of rum while paying close attention to any shifts in sound that would have to prompt her to dodge again. Sure, soon enough she had to duck again as a bottle narrowly flew past her head into the face of the barkeep wich prompted him to join the fight. But she stopped the man. "I need a crew. Know of anyone that is looking to steal a ship and help me take back my warship?" But the barkeeper didnt pay her much mind and ran off anyway. Soon Kat sidestepped to allow the barkeep to fly over the the bar without having to hit her, what she didnt dodge was the mug of beer he carried wich flew straight into her hair. The beer and the impact in general ruined her hairdo and despite being a pirate Kat was never amused when people messed with her apearance. "MY HAIRDO!" She grabbed the barman by his shirt and pulled him down onto the counter angrily. "I want a complimentaty room or your guts for this. The choice is yours." "Have room 8!" "Thank you…" She said with a cheerfull tone as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm

She wanted to head to her room but soon she heard something that got her bad attention. "You fight like a knife ear!" She heard the comment in the brawl and looked in the direction she heard it from. It was a drunken buff human brawling with a drunken orc. "Do you idiots want to know how a knife ear fights?" She angrily stepped to the two while cracking her knuckles and neck. The two obviously larger men looked down at her and almost laughed but they were soon met with the way 'a knife ear fights' when Kat punched the orc right in the stomach wich bent him down and lifted her kneww into his face. She then raised her fists and yelled into the bar. "FIRST ONE TO EVEN HIT ME GET'S 20 SILVERLINGS!" And then all hell broke loose, alot of the drunken criminals got up from their seats and challenged the small woman but with her oddly great amount of strength combined with her quick attacks she could fend them off easily. Soon she had about 7 men knocked out on the ground before the assault ceased. She stood there casually with her boot on the orc that made the comment. "And THATS how a knife ear fights!" She brushed her hair before getting off the orc and wandering to her inn room, but before heading up she leaned down from the stairs. "Two things: Barkeep! Give these guys a free drink on the costs of the loser orc! ALSO! IM recruiting a crew! Meet me at the bar tomorow for details! Rewards? A treasure im going after!"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:02 pm

The next morning the young woman came down, with her jacket open this time. It was warm in the inn and she was waving air into her face. Her jacket was open, revealing that she wore a white shirt under it wich was wornr. It was apealing but that was not the main focus here, once she came into view a few other men directly stood up and notified her that they were willing to join her crew... Many of them were alot taller than her but that did not inspire her to stand down. She sighed seeing that she only had a few hobos that were wiling to help her.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:12 pm

After 15 something minutes she led the 'crew' out of the bar and towards the harbor. She abscentmindedly wanders past the many ships at the harbor until she reached a small brigantine that was named "the seagull". She nodded at her crew and wandered onto it and directly headed for the wheel before ordering to crew to raise the anchor and set half sail as they sailed off to the ocean. She had a map and a compas next to her and she had a mark on her map that signified the location of her wrecked man of war ship wich was significantly bigger than what she had now. The brigantine was quite fast though compared to the sluggish man of war ship that Kat wanted to get back but it had much lighter armor and not as many guns. As soon as she sailed out of the port she had her crew remove the Linessian flag and raise the black one...
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:30 pm

The ship was sailing for a few days now and they were getting close to what Kat marked as the wreckage of her old ship that was loaded with valuables and booze that had just been sitting there for years. Other pirates believed the ship was cursed and thus avoided it like the plague. It was actually rumored that Kat died on it and that her ghost has been convincing people to help her so that she may get her body and ship back. But it was an old rumor and Kat's ghost story was forgotten over the years. Kat has gone by a different name for a while but fortunatly for her this crew refered to her as kaptain wich made the name change alot easier. In the horizon though, there was a large cloud of mist with small masts poking out of the cloud. She smiled and sailed towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

The crew was sort of nervous as they sailed into the spooky cloud that surrounded the wrecked man of war ship that was named 'the drosden dread'. She sailed around it and had her crew throw out the anchor before letting out the skiff to sail her crew to the wreckage of the ship and had them board it. The crew asked for where the treasure was but it was too late. The rumors were true, Kat completely ignored her crew and slowly wandered towards the wheel of the wreckage while chanting something to herself. While she did the ship began shaking and creaking while the fog became thicker, making it impossible to see further than just a meter, they were shouting at eachother and insulting Kat, it only got through their drunken skull that this woman was the ghost that was little more than a forgotten campfire story. They were about to become part of her eternal crew and Kat's mission to get back her body had begun...
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 am

When the fog around her ship faded it was revealed the ship was at full sea. The crew woke up and looked up to remember what happened, they angrily rushed to the wheel that Kat was controlling only to see that they would be knocked back down onto the deck by a strong gust of wind that had the look of mist. Kat locked the wheel and wandered down to adress the crew. The crew of course attacked her but the ship seemed to be on her side as it lunged to the left, knocking the crew on the ground again, allowing her to speak to them. "Knock it off, hobos. Violence wont get us anywhere, violence directed towards me anyway." "You crazy bitch! I will never help you lift your curse!" "Never...? Be my guest, but if you want the sands in the sun to feel like the fierey pits of hell i suggest you drop that attitude. Now, set sail. I will tell you how to lift the curse soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 am

Not too much later the ship was sailing at full sail and the crew was standing in front of the sail wheel, they were all angrily glaring at the woman handling the wheel. "Very well then 'captain' You have our attention, what do we do now...?" "Now, my loyal crew. We will go after the one that betrayed me and wrecked by my ship... I happen to know where he is and if we kill him. The curse will be lifted and we will all be free. Now i will need you all to set sail to fort rnagn. He will be there, if we can take his head. We are free. I'll be in my captain's quarters, notify me when we've arrived." She let someone take over the wheel and headed over to the captain's quarters. She laid herself on the bed and tried to sleep a little bit. It would be a long day tomorow, she would have to lead a distrustfull crew into battle.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:55 am

The night went by and Kat slept rather well, despite worrying about the day that has come. The fort was in sight and Kat got a little bit nervous, she once loved her first mate wich was how he could betray and kill her, he was the only one close enough to Kat that even when he was about to stab her Kat thought that he would bring her no harm. Today she would give him his payback. The ship circled the fortress before opening fire at the gate of the wall, causing the guards to come out. Of course this wasnt their entrance route. They kept circling the fortress and giving a single part on the wall the full load of the broadside. This was the side that the mansion of the traitor was on. Kat let her crew circle the island and assault the main exit while she herself snuck into the undefended backside of the fortress.

She snuck into the mansion and confronted her first mate. He noticed Kat coming into the door, he charged at her but was promptly shot. It seemed that she just wanted to get this over with. She felt an intense tingle in her as the curse was being lifted. She almost lost consciousness and had to head back to her ship that had a few crew members circling the fortress still. The fake assault crew was already picked up and the ship circled around one last time, not to catch Kat but to get away from the island. Kat felt that it was the best to not get on the boat just yet, she just hung on the rope and watched the scenery from the side of the boat as it sailed off into the distance. The drosden dread, the ship that would spawn something much bigger years later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#11PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the fleet   The beginning of the fleet Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the fleet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1