Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Valkyrie's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 Empty
Public#26PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Amethyst stood there and looked down "Are you sure it was a good idea for me to come here?" She asked tugging on the cloak around herself
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#27PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 am

He hopped out of the fighter and smiled to the rest of his crew as well as the co-pilots. "So Pirate Queen how quick can we get to the front lines and fight this 'Helix' enemy?" 

The Marine turned around as well his gun smoking with energy from the blasts. "Yea I like the weaponry and look at this ship! Not much can go against it so when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#28PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Sylvia put herself between Amethyst and the guns of the pirates who wanted to defend their queen. They wouldnt shoot Sylvia though because she was part of their crew. "I talked to her and she agreed to help us in the Helix campaign. So we can trust her... Amethyst, you can follow me but stay close. You insulted them by attacking the pirate queen from a stealth position."

Meanwhile the pirate queen was with the Scelforians. "We will depart soon and arrive fairly quickly. Possibly in just a few hours. If you're satisfied with flying these you can head right in and i'll tell the syntax delivery they can head right to the front."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#29PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Amethyst nodded at Sylvia and followed behind her. She looked at the pirates and hugged herself with her cape, nodding lightly to tell as a silent 'hello'.
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#30PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Captain Mett nods at the Pirate Queen and looks at the other 3 in his crew. He looked at the person who had just arrived with the other lady. He saw how protective the juggernauts were and smiled knowing that there can't be much that can rival this ship and this crew. He picked up the assault rifle and slung it over his shoulder as he waited for the Pirate Queen to finish her business. The marine and engineer walked inside with a couple of other pirates talking about the planets that the pirates came from. The diplomat stood idly by my side as he wanted to talk about becoming an ambassador for Scelfor I.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#31PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:27 pm

After that exchange everyone boarded the ship and not too much after that the ship departed towards the frontline of the helix fight. "All hands, we're setting full sail to the fight. Until further notice take rest. We'll be arriving in a few hours. Be ready to fight when we arrive." Meanwhile Sylvia had taken Amethyst to a stable of some sort where she kept animals of her own. She for some reason thought it would help her let the time go by faster. Most of the animals were from Jeslore and looked extremely strong but the biggest one was the bear she had along earlier. Big dark green with red eyes and spikes on it's tail and along it's spine, it wore a collar that readed 'barbsy'.
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#32PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Amethyst looked at the animals and went up to one that seemed to interest her the most. It seemed like it was a fox and deer hybrid. "Hello" She said to it smiling. It looked at her and tilted it's head "hm that's the one that most of the pirates were after, she doesn't look dangerous" she heard it say and she laughed "Yeah, I'm that one..." she laughed lowly and rubbed her neck.
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#33PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 am

Captain Mett and the remainder of his crew sit in the main quarters of one of the Living Decks. They're all exploring the ships by blueprint. The engineer is looking at the weaponry, Captain Mett is looking at the design for the ship, the marine is sleeping and the representative is sitting straight up looking out the window of the stars passing by.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#34PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:32 pm

The journey was rather peacefull while floating through space. Not much happened until suddenly the ship shook as gunfire could be heard from outside the ship, they were under attack. Most likely a rival pirate empire that wanted to get back at Kat or simply knock her off her throne. Regardless the reason, the pirates on the ship charged to the hangar bay to begin defending the ship while it headed to the frontline of the helix fight.
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#35PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 pm

As the sounds could be heard and the klaxons went off and Captain Mett smiled. "Action time." I picked up the rifle and the marine and I charged towards the hangars following the flow of the pirates. The diplomat looked at the engineer. "Why do they have such a death wish?" He just grunted and went against the flow of the people. "I'm gonna go help out below decks." As he walked out it was just the diplomat. He sighed and sat back. "I guess I will help if I'm needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#36PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2