Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Valkyrie's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

The Valkyrie's Journey  Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 8:21 pm

It had been a long journey for the poor ship. It was running low on fuel and the ship had yet to find anything remotely alive. The ships outer plating that normally would protect it from the vacuum of space was going to rip soon. The ship itself was debating waking the crew members to see if they could spot anything. The crew members consisted of Captain Mett of the Scelfor I Air Force, Diplomat Vandaji of the Scelforian Representation, Engineer Calvin of the Engineering Core of Scelfor I and Sergeant Greir of the Marines of Scelfor I. The ship had been flying through the star systems for the last 51 years and didn't even know if the occupants of the cryo pods would wake. They were currently on the edge of the pirates territory and had no idea they were in peril. The ship waited for another month before deciding to wake them. The first to wake was Engineer Calvin who wasted no time. 

Calvin sat in his pod the lid off as he tried to regain his composure. He sat up shakily and looked around at the quiet and empty cockpit. 
"Good morning Calvin" The AI said in its feminine cheery voice.
"Where are we?" Calvin said as he crawled out of the pod still very shaky. 
"We are around 51 light years away from the Scelfor I." The AI said before awakening the Captain next.
As the Engineer made his way to the stairs separating the Cryopod from the bridge the Captains pod slid open with a gentle hiss. The Captain took his awakening harder and began coughing and crying. After around 5 minutes the Captain stood up his face stone as he stepped over the pods interior. 
"Has the ship told you where we are Calvin?" He said in a voice edged with fear.
"51 light years away." Calvin said blankly. 
As the Captain sat down next to the Engineer the two other pods hissed open the others having similar reactions. 

After they had all come to terms with where they were they ate before just staring out the bridge windows at unfamiliar stars. 
"Captain at the current moment we are slowing down to lack of fuel." The AI said breaking the silence.
"AI is there anyone for us to be put back to sleep?" Greir said. 
"We do not have the means for that sir." 

Captain Mett sighed and sat down in the pilots chair. "What solar system are we landing in AI?"
"Unknown Captain."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The Valkyrie's Journey  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The Valkyrie's Journey  TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:22 pm

A mosquito hunter was floating around in drosden teritory. It was a ship that held the Kaptain of the fleet and she was ready to start another crime spree, pick a few fights with the GSU and make some money. But it didnt take long for the massive 2k meter ship to come across something that didnt look like an asteroid but a ship that seemingly needed some help (or had valuables to take). "This is pirate queen Kat Kheylana from the Seagull. Please respond, we are willing to assist."
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 pm

The ship that didn't even make up a quarter of this massive ship had finally slowed down enough for the occupants to move without artificial gravity that sucked the fuel dry. They had been floating for two days and were quickly running out of food when the transmission came through.
The AI had quickly heard it then processed it into the mic. 
"Captain transmission from the pirate queen?" Greir said. 
The Captain came running and grabbed it quick. After he listened to it he told the AI to respond and send what he is about to say. 
"This is the Scelfor I ship named the Valkyrie! We have been in Cryo sleep for 51 years and are currently running out of food. We have no weapons aboard but have no way of getting out of the ship in the vacuum of space..." He trailed off when the ship came into camera view.
"I don't think they're gonna have a problem with space.." said the Diplomat.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Kat heard the response of the other ship and cursed under her breath as she heard of their situation. She rolled her eyes and picked the intercom up again to respond. "Alright, stand by for extraction, we're getting you out of there..." The ship moved to the side and scooped the small ship up in their landing bay where crew members tried to open the ship. Kat made her way to the hangar bay with the intercom device in her hand. "I just got word that you're in the hangar bay, my men are tying to open it but they cant seem to get it open. Can you try opening it from the inside? Assuming your species needs as much oxygen as other primate based species it should be possible for you to survive in this oxygen level."

Upon entering the viral, it looked like everything someone would expect from a pirate ship. It was semi decently maintained and had barrels of supplies littering the ship. A smaller elven 'maiden' stood in front of the ship with a comm device near her ear and she looked at whoever came out of the ship before waving at them. She didnt look like it but she was the pirate queen.
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 3:19 pm

My eyes at widened as how easily they had taken us in. We weren't a very large ship but still it took quite the effort to move a ship even this big into a hold that is this large. As soon as we heard the pulling we knew the next question. "Yea sorry its an open only from the inside so if we did get attacked it would be hard to open." The marine quickly ran up and hit the releasing mechanism as the door shot out and landed on the cargo bay. I told them to wait as I made it up to the door. I was wearing the proper uniform for the Air Force which consisted of full blue bodysuit with my calling card and number as well as my rank. The calling card on my left shoulder read 'Jetstream' in embroidered gold letters. My number would be BG0761 and my rank was captain and therefore I had two bars on my collar. I jumped off the 7 foot drop to the ground and stood up as I looked around the cargo hold. I saw the woman with the earpiece and gave a small smile before the Diplomat dropped down. He was wearing a blue robe with green borders which was his royal integration robe. Then I looked back around as the Marine who wore a green multi-colored suit dropped down with his rank Sergeant which had 4 bars facing down a star in the middle and then a single bar facing up. Then the engineer dropped down and we quickly formed a line as we looked around at the large ship and the multiple pirates. "Well it seems as if we've been rescued...by pirates." I said into my mic unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Kat had an unimpressed, arrogant look in her eyes when the people got out of their ship. She rolled her eyes and got a little smile on her face as she walked towards the people that got out of the ship. Luckily for them, the small posture of the elven maiden didnt inspire any intimidation unlike the hulking juggernauts that were her troopers. "Welcome to the seagull. So, you ran out of fuel in space. Where were you guys going? I can probaply drop you off as we're heading to the front. But were in a bit of a hurry because the very existance of the universe hangs in the balance. So where will it be?"
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:03 pm

He looked back at his crew and then looked around the ship before turning back around to face you. "Well I hear fate of the universe and well I can 100% say I have never been a coward before. So I say how far away is the end of the universe and how quickly can we kill the people or things that are threatening it?" He walked towards her his hands at his sides. He stuck his hand out at around a foot away from her. "The name is Captain Mett and we've come from Scelfor I for an exploration mission. We weren't headed for anything in particular and well it seems like we've found something slightly more fun that a simple exploration mission." He turned back around and pointed out his crew. "First is Sergeant Grier of the Scelforian Marines, then Diplomat Vandaji representing Scelfor I and finally Engineer Calvin from the Engineering Core of Scelfor I." They all nodded at her but all seemed on edge of the surround ship. "What can we do to help?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 pm

She took a look at him and grinned. "Do you think you have equipment that can aid us in the campaign against killer robots? No... I'd prefer to drop you off and not bring an innocent civilian group into da-" A soldier cut her off and whispered into her ear. She listened closely and looked back at captain Mett. She visually thought for a second while the juggernaut soldiers stood next to her. She then turned around and smiled at them. "Change of plans. I may have a use for you fine gentlemen after all but perhaps you would like some armor? We have plenty of very heavy armor you can use."
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#9PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

He let out a chuckle and pulled out a plasma pistol and threw it on the ground. "I would say we need slightly more advanced equipment which I'm sure you have." He thumped on his chest twice and then saluted. "You have my arms as well as Sergeant Grier and Engineer Calvin. However, the Diplomat would like to speak with your diplomats to work out a deal for our kind." He nodded towards him and the Diplomat stepped forward and with a voice that sounded like a smooth silk. "Yes I would like to speak about arming our military for your aide with the war that is currently happening." Captain Mett gave a smile. "So sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:07 pm

In a forest not far off, Amethyst sat in a tree and looked at the ship that had just landed. She needed to get closer to hear what they were saying but she didn't bring any back up on her scouting mission so she was on her own if she was caught. She jumped down from the tree and ran toward the ship hiding behind it and tried to keep out of sight of the people around it. Amethyst jumped on top of the ship and lied down on her stomach, hiding from the people below, she could now hear what they were saying and cursed lightly that they have got more people on the pirates side.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Kat shrugged lightly and smiled. "Sounds good to me, all you need to know is that the drosden pirates have but one rule on stealing from enemies. We steal only from the rich. That is all you need to know, for the rest we behave like other military space age groups. Now, follow me to the armory, we always keep spares for when something breaks." She led the crew down a few hallways before arriving at an armory that held the armor, weapons and equipment the Scelfor would use. It was a wide variety of juggernaut armor, stealth armors, heavy and tactical weapons and all sorts of gadgets. She let the crew in and turned a comm device on connecting to another supply ship crew.

"Pirate Queen reporting in, we picked up a drifter and they want to join us on the helix campaign. Im going to let some of them test our vehicles, can you send us a frigate carrying a gladiator, syntax floater and both electral marks to my current location. Yes, preferably a frigate because im not sure if my inventory can squeeze in another syntax. Thank you, we're landing on a nearby planet, you can track our signal when you get there." The ship lowered itself and landed on a nearby planet in a large open field between forrests before opening the hatch to let the crew out. "In about 90 minutes a ship will come by for your people to do some tests with, meanwhile my crew will set up the targets."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Amethyst clicked her tongue and got down from the ship and ran off, She was seen by one of the pirates and shot an arrow at them before they could say anything. Amethyst grabbed her arrow from the dead pirate and ran off to report this to her employer.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#13PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 pm

The pirate Amethyst happened to take aim at was Kat who was renowned for her speed. Upon seeing the little archer she quickly did a sidestep, effectively dodging the arrow before she drew her sniper rifle and took a few pot shots at the archer that were significantly harder to dodge given that they ricoched off of solid surfaces before heading straight to amethyst. After that a charlot unit stood between her and the archer and raised it's shield, creating a barrier to defend their queen. "Hmp, f###ing savages. Let our juggernauts set up some sentries while we wait for the ship to arrive. Oh, and send Sylvia a message and ask her if she wants to teach this kid how to do archery."
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#14PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 pm

As the armory doors open you could see the glee that lit up on the marines face. However, the engineer had a slight impressed look and the Captain was just looking around half in awe and half in horror of the power that the space faction already were. In the end the marine tried on a power suit loved it and then picked up a fully automatic rifle, the engineer picked up some body armor but preferred a long range high powered rifle he also grabbed a mask that had night vision as well as infa-red.  I grabbed on some of the lighter full body armor and a helmet that would pinpoint the location of the enemy. As we walked out and the arrow flew towards Kat the marine and I raised our rifles. 

As soon as the Pirate Queen was protected we turned towards the forest and smiled at each other before opening fire a barrage of weaponry eviscerating the front of the forest. As we laughed in enjoyment the Engineer scoffed took aim and put a hole directly through a tree. As we were all marveling over the weaponry we now had we saw the other ship coming in to land. I turned towards Kat. "If you have I would like to try out a fighter or perhaps a bomber."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#15PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Amethyst went back and reported what she saw to her employer who wasn't pleased with the news, They quickly gave an order out the had their men on alert if an attack was coming. Amethyst was dismissed and she headed out to the roof of the building and sighed staring at the sky "how did I even get caught up in the circle of madness father...?" she mumbled she said taking her hood down and left her elf ears breath for a bit.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#16PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:37 pm

She nodded and let a buzzard and an interceptor get unloaded from the ship, they were unlocked for the scelfor but their co-pilots would be drosden troops just in case. The ships were fast and responsive and the pirates had set up some bombing targets for the buzzards on a large metal platform to not disturb the habitat. This was odd for a pirate but it soon became clear why they cared so much about not disturbing the ecosystem as a ranger got out of the ship before sprinting into the woods at a remarkable speed. Kat turned to the scelfor pilots and spoke to them. "we've set up some targets but please dont hit any green and aim for the platform only. My friend, Sylvia will be pissed at me when we disturb the local nature. She's a treehugger like that. Regardless, we've set up a bomb proof platform to limit the damage. Now, take place and take them for a ride. Just know that the buzzard cant be used in space."

Meanwhile in the forrest Sylvia was tracking down the archer that attacked her friend earlier. As a ranger with ages of experience she had no trouble finding her, she was followed by a big spiked beast that followed her closely. It was her personal barbed bear and it had years of experience with the elven maiden. Along the way Sylvia picked up some more local animals, some of wich may have been charmed before but Sylvia could easily override an animal charm, it was her greatest strength after all... Very quickly she would be behind Amethyst, with her stealthy gift it wouldnt have been too hard to sneak up on her and she stood behind her with her bow unsheated but not drown.

"So, little one... Tell me why you decided to attack my friend...?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#17PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Amethyst flinched and got up quickly looking at the woman. Amethyst's right eye was green her other was dark purple. Amethyst held up her hand and looked down "Look I only shot to protect myself, I killer for hire I never wanted to get caught up with pirates and nobles wars against each other" She said looking at the woman and looked at her bow. Amethyst grabbed her bow and arrows from her back and tossed them to the woman.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#18PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 pm

The elven maiden smiled and threw her hood off, revealing her kind face with double strip green war paint on her cheeks. "The woman you attacked was a friend of mine, she doesnt just attack people. Especially not natives. The pirates arent here to pick a fight with your people. These pirates are on their way to join a fight that will decide the faith of the entire galaxy. The drosden fleet doesnt steal from the poor so if you want peace it's the best idea to not attack people wearing that symbol. They're not mere pirates anymore."

She nodded at the girl in front of her, put her bow on her back and sat down in front of her. "If you're a killer for hire. Can i pay you to not attack drosden personnel? Currently we can really miss any hostiles."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#19PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 pm

"I never even wanted to be in this, I'm only in to get myself out, but yeah I won't attack I wouldn't want to anyways I hate this planet..." She mumbled rubbing her arms looking down and sat down. Amethyst looked up at the woman and smiled lightly "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#20PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Sylvie smiled and stood up, wandered to Amethyst and reached her hand out. "Perhaps you would like to join the helix campaign? The faith of the universe is in the hands of me, the pirates, the GSU and the empirium. Perhaps you would like to help save the living space we all live in? Dont even join the pirates, join us as a mercenary and help us?"
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#21PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 am

Amethyst looked at her and looked away thinking and bit her lip, she looked back up the her and sighed lightly and nodded grabbing her hand and stood up "sure, my employer wasn't that good anyways..." She said smiling lightly
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#22PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:29 am

She smiled and pulled Amethyst on her feet. Sylvia wasnt terribly strong though so it wasnt too much help, regardless Amethyst was on her feet soon enough. Sylvia gave her a friendly smile and jumped off the tree branch, waiting for Amethyst. "Now, i need to tell Kat that you wont shoot her again. But i need you to stay a bit close to me because Kat may be a little bit angry. But i have brought people Kat doesnt like along before. So dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
AmethystAldaviel
Level 5
AmethystAldaviel

Half Elf Half Demon

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#23PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 am

Amethyst nodded and jump down next to her and had her bow and arrows in her hand and put them back around her. Amethyst looked down "I've never really been on people's good sides so I think I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Public#24PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:01 am

Captain Mett wasted no time. He threw the gun to his Sergeant and walked over to the Interceptor. "ooooooo baby this is a nice piece of equipment " He smiled and hopped inside the cockpit looking around towards the outside. "Damn its gonna fly so well" He seemed to just be a natural as he took one glance towards the consoles and quickly fired up the engines. He smiled to himself and took off at first trying to get the feel for the much more quick and powerful ship. 

He flew backwards almost hitting the other ship before blasting forward towards the first marker. He pointed at one of the buttons and the co-pilot nodded as he dropped the first bomb hitting on the outside of the metal platform. He scowled and came upon the next marker and hit a little to the left of the center. Finally, on his last drive by he hit the marker dead on. He shouted and then flew straight up reaching the outer atmosphere. He looked back towards the ground and laughed as they plunged back down at unnatural speeds. The co-pilots tried to wrestle control from him but he quickly locked his steering mechanism. Just before they hit the ground he fired the turning repulsers and the ship leveled out almost instaneously. He whooped and then went to land right in front of Kat. He said over the radio. "Fuck yes I"m in."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#25PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

The co pilots didnt do much, they let the Scelforians fly the ship as they saw fit and didnt do much else other than make sure they didnt just fly off with the rather expensive ships and planes. The targets were quite large, aproxamitly the size of an assault tank. "Alright, you can land then. And we'll let you try the syntax, it'll be here in a few minutes."

Meanwhile Sylvia arrived with Amethyst in the camp and the pirates recognized her, immediatly they held her at gun point but Sylvia stood between her and the juggernaut soldiers. "Dont shoot! I convinced her to help us on the helix campaign... I'll look after her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#26PostSubject: Re: The Valkyrie's Journey    The Valkyrie's Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Valkyrie's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next