Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

He Who Is Worthy to Wield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
He Who Is Worthy to Wield DQtpig0 Archaeologist

He Who Is Worthy to Wield Empty
Private#1PostSubject: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 am

"Aaron, my beautiful boy..." Sylvana smiled softly despite the weak sound to her voice, caressing the cheek of her son who sat over her bed. "It's nearly time to go, but I won't be able to come with you."
"I know..." Aaron replied, a sadness in his voice.
"Never forget your training, and always remember you are named after one of the greatest heroes of humanity. No matter what blood flows through our veins."
"We're Human." Aaron nodded, placing a reassuring hand on his mother's arm. "Get your rest, I need to get ready."
"Good luck, my son..."

Aaron looked down at the ring on his hand, tracing over the infinity symbol on it with the edge of his finger. He would never forget that conversation before his mother's death, but it was not a particularly sad memory. They had shared so much together even after Elijah's death, losing her had only solidified his purpose in life. 

To return.

Pressing down firmly on the ring's symbol, Aaron was instantly whisked away through time and space. It was a surreal experience, one that ended with him on his hands and knees seemingly touching a shiny golden metal. Upon further inspection he could see the whole room was coloured in such a way, yet that was not his main focus.

A series of polearms began pointing towards him, as guards circled to entrap him within.
"What is the meaning of this?" A voice came from the edge of the room. As Aaron looked up he saw a golden throne, and atop it sitting a dark haired man with dark armour.

Loki.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1719-aaron-almis
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm

"Your... highness..." Aaron stood slowly, arms raised to show he was no threat. There was a moment before continued speaking, as he needed to process what exactly was happening. It seemed he was on Asgard and in the presence of its king. "I am Aaron Almis; son of Sylvana, daughter of Jaya. I come from the Traveller's dimension in search of my family here."
"If this is true, then the girl did birth a child?" Loki leaned forward, intrigued by the topic.
"Yes. My mother Sylvana was taken away to be protected, but only now could one of us return." He swallowed a pang of sadness. "It was too late for her."

"I too have lost family. You have heard of the slaughter of my people at the hands of that... monster... have you not?"
"Odin and Thor were slain by him, my great uncle told me the stories. Thor knew Daniel and Kittiana."
"Yes!" Loki pointed a finger at Aaron accusingly. "But where were they when their friend died? No doubt wreaking their own havoc as usual." By the look on his face it was clear Loki wasn't happy.
"You distrust my family?" Aaron asked, lowering his hands a little.
"I hate them." Loki replied.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

"Whatever my ancestors have done to earn your hate, I ask that you put that aside and help me." Aaron pleaded, moving forward slightly. Loki stared at him for a moment, before waving his hands and causing the guards to return to the edges of the room. With a nod Aaron continued forward to a small stand that held some kind of relic atop of it, examining it for a moment before looking back up at Loki. "I need only a point in the right direction and some transport, then I am gone."
"How about I kill you instead, and you can explain to my brother in the afterlife why no one came to his aid." Loki stood from his throne now, stepping down the stairs towards Aaron with a knife in hand. "What gives you the right of family reunion when mine was taken from me and no one cared?!"

Aaron stumbled back until he was stopped by the stand, now still and waiting for Loki to lunge for him. There was no weapon on him and nothing in sight. Magic was rarely an option for him and even less so after changing dimensions. Was this his fate? To die in vain of his mothers life? He wouldn't allow it.

Reaching back Aaron took ahold of the relic, his palm finding a handle to firmly grip. With a great swing he heaved the object around in time for Loki's attack, catching him mid-lunge and sending him flying across the room. Even Aaron himself was surprised at the force he had just hit Loki with, and assumed that was what everyone else seemed astounded at. That however was not the case, as one of the guards mumbled.

"Mjolnir...?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Only now did Aaron understand as he looked down at the relic properly. It was a hammer, battered and worn probably from time, yet strong and balanced in his grip. Upon the edges of it's head were inscribed runes and patterns, no doubt Asgardian in origin.
"You can't..." Loki pulled himself up from the floor, staring at Aaron and the hammer. "Only he could wield that..."
"He's worthy..." One of the guards whispered, still astounded.
"I apologise," Loki sheathed his knife, moving over to Aaron with somewhat of a limp now. "I never imagined anyone but my brother could be worthy, especially when I couldn't lift it. Maybe... maybe he wants you to have it... To find your family..." A tone of regret swam in the King's voice, followed by a nod. "I will send word to Heimdall, he will send you on your way."

"Thank you..." Aaron said, still surprised at everything that had just happened. With a small bow he turned back, going to place the hammer back on its stand.
"Keep it," Loki raised a hand. "Like I said, he would want you to have it. In honour of his friends."
With a smile Aaron nodded in thanks, before moving to leave the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

"Aaron Almis, I believe." Heimdall examined the approaching man closely, even though his eyes made him seem blind. "I remember when your great grandmother came to me with her friends, seeking entrance and passage through the Bifrost. Now here you stand, and with Mjolnir in hand." He smiled, adjusting the grip on his sword so that it faced downwards. "Your family is hard to find, but I have located someone they knew. It's a tough lead, but a lead nonetheless."
"Thank you." Aaron said, his attention half-taken by the view of the Bifrost. A rainbow-coloured bridge that swirled with energy for as far as the eye could see. It was like nothing he'd ever witnessed.

"Good luck, Almis. Dark times are ahead." Heimdall warned, plunging his sword into the ground causing it to shudder. Within moments a portal opened for Aaron, inviting him to enter.
"Aren't they always?" Aaron smirked back, before entering the portal with Mjolnir firmly in hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#6PostSubject: Re: He Who Is Worthy to Wield   He Who Is Worthy to Wield Empty

Back to top Go down

He Who Is Worthy to Wield

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-