Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Evacuation of the Holy Queens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Evacuation of the Holy Queens Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 pm

(OOC: @RescueRanger )

Terra's room: Terra lays on her bed cleaning her wings with a brush like object, when she begins thinking. What happens if a cosmo walking civilization decides to attack the peaceful sanctuary. Her children would be defenseless, they would fight tirelessly for her and her sisters but at what cost? Terra thinks back, what will become of her? And her children of some empire decides on bloodlust. "I must have help.." Suddenly she closes her eyes, there was a spell she once knew, she remembered it and suddenly chanted a few words before she put her hands on her temples. Can anyone hear me? This is a distress signal, please we are severely lacking on defences, our forces are dwindling, this is the Angel Sanctuary on Prometheus, next to the ones who call themselves the Nypherians. Please.. suddenly a voice is heard behind the door, "are you alright yiur majesty."
"Y-yes Olleen.. I'm okay.."
"Your glorious, you seem like you are suffering, may I come in to speak with you about the issue?"
"Ple..please do Olleen.." Olleen walks into the room, his armor gleaming.
"What is the issue Terra?"
"Its our city.. I feel like if we were attacked by a strong enough opponent.." Terra sniffed, "I don't want to be the reason for the fall of the Holy Knights." A tear ran down her cheek.
"Terra.. it's quite alright, did you call for help?" Olleen brushed the tear away with his armored hand. "Yes.." she quickly hugged Olleen tears rolling down her face. "Let us go tell the others."

Two hours pass, and Olleen and Terra have told the whole city. But there is one more place

It was mid-morning at the holy gates of the Angel's City on Prometheus. Holy Knights paced back and forth stopping momentarily to see what lay on the horizon. They saw nothing and kept on walking. Two knights were in the front of the gate training with each other, these knights looked small compared to those of legends.

Suddenly the gates of the main entrance opened. Out came one of the head knights. A tall man with a sword the length of a good-sized branch perched on his shoulder cuff. He suddenly stopped, walked in front of the smaller wall guard. He then knelt, took of his helmet, stabbed it in the ground and put his forehead on the hilt. His grey hair showing he was a veteran of the holy knights.

The smaller knights heard footsteps and the unfolding of wings and stopped and did exactly what the Elder Knight did. Suddenly a beautiful woman walked over the threshold of the gate entrance. Followed by some knights and two angels. The Archangel Terra all sounds where silent except the birds. "Y-your majesty" said one of the gate guards. Terra turned around quickly to see the young knight, "my child.." her voice like silk to those who heard her.

The elder knight suddenly stood up and gulped before saying "our Queens must leave this place." All the Knights gasped at this. They have sent for help due to the fact of coming disaster.  Not demons.. but something worse." Gasps were heard again. "E-elder knight.. will we be with our Queens?"
"Thankfully yes.."
"Thank The Archangel.." all the Knights replied with this.
"Indeed, but we must leave soon, for danger is coming to slit our throats like a pack of wild Sliveas. Move and pack up personal and religious items, for we leave tomorrow's dawn. But tonight, we will feast with our Queens!" Cheers erupted for a crowd had formed around the elder night. "What will happen to our city?"
"Our close allies, the Knights of Fallen Feathers will have it." More cheers "they'll make our city great!"
"Indeed.."

Last edited by InnistradWalker on Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Evacuation of the Holy Queens LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Evacuation of the Holy Queens TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#2PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:22 pm

The immortals had specific people listening to distress calls, usually these channels remained quiet and oftenly people were paid well to monitor these channels (wich ment sitting on your ass staring at a computer screen all day paying attention to dead silence), though today it seemed they finally had something to do, and that was to patch through this call to the immortal legends, after a 5 minute negotiation about who should respond and who doesnt have time or other things to do, eventually it was decided that Tower and Keya would be good for the job.

Soon a viral battleship would depart to prometheus and several hours later the first interceptor scout ship reached prometheus and landed nearby the walls of the city, the ship was marked with the immortal symbols on the wings and tail. The ship opened the cockpit and out of the ship an orange haired elf came. She looked around not expecting much of a welcome as she landed on a fairly secluded spot and made her way to the citadel, not by using the door, she used her grappling hook to reel herself over the wall, on top of the wall she was certain she could find someone that could point her to the one who sent the distress call.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:40 pm

When the elf had arrived, there was no guards out in front of the wall, no knights training out front, no lights what so ever near the wall. Only a glowing on the horizon near the Angel's Citadel. It was dark outside at the moment, the blue sun hidden and on the other side of the enormous planet. So the elf was free to take what little there was, or do whatever she pleased with the city, as long as it wasn't to noticeable. This was strange, there were usually guards patrolling around in and out of the city walls.

At the town square underneath the Angel's Citadel, there were tables of food and knights eating. It was a feast for the Knights and the Angels alike. There was talking about this and that, mostly about what would happen to them when the help arrived. At the end of each of row of tables there was an Angel Queen, and then the center table, which sat Terra the Archangel. Surrounded by the Elder Holy Knights. Olleen, Damien, Sebastian, Gunther, Matthew, Austin, and Yurial. The only knights alive that survived the Queens' Crusade.

All these knights were scared in one way or another. But other than their menacing scars they were laughing and having a great time eating, drinking, joking, and taking. They didn't notice the scout ship land. A few of the Knights had tamed Slivians by their side, feeding them table scraps and petting them occasionally. All was well in this last feast before departure from Prometheus.

Olleen glanced to Terra, she was caught up in taking in all detail of her knights. She was dressed in one of her finest dresses, it was an emerald green and it had a golden collar piece. The dress exposed her thighs but kept her backside hidden. She was beautiful, indeed. Suddenly she looked to Olleen and his face turned red "uh-umm, your majesty." He looked down to his plate. Her silken voice filled his ears "there is nothing to be embarrassed about my child, if you think that I am beautiful or otherwise you can always tell me, I won't hold it against you." Olleen looked up to Terra, her smile and her silky hair made him blush more "y-you are very looking lavish.. I mean-" he was cut off by Terra's finger onto his lips.

"You make me laugh Olleen." She then gave a small laugh that wasn't a giggle but wasn't how the other nights were laughing. "Heh.." he scratched his head embarrassed again and then asked Terra. "What will we do of they don't let us come with you?"
"Then always think of us.. Olleen, do not think such things.."
"Your majesty, if you leave what will I stand for? What will the winged gem stand for?"
"Pray always to us, even if we are separated you can still be with us.." Olleen falls to his knees, tears in his eyes. "Yes your holiness I will pray.."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Once over the wall, keya noticed it was quiet, and saw valuables laying around. They didnt interest her though, they were probaply not worth much on apex for one and she already had enough money of her own, on top of that she was here to help these people, angels or whatever. Walking through the city she kept searching for someone that could help her, while doing this she had to hop over several walls before eventually finding a man clad in armor, wich she assumed to be one of the knights on promertheus. She walked up to the man and grabbed his attention. "excuse me sir. My name is Keya Gildas, im with the immortals, a faction of freedom fighters. We have recieved a distress call so could you take me to your leader who most likely issued the alert?"
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

The knight looked back, towering over the elf he said in a wise, but calm voice "greetings Keya Gildas of the Immortals, I am the elder Knight of the Queens Yurial. And do you seek audience with Queen Terra the Archangel?" His helmet was off which showed he wasn't angry, but instead his eyes sparkled and a smile beamed across his face. "Follow Keya of the Immortals, I will show you to Terra. I wonder though, how did you get past the walls?"

The two walked for a few minutes, closely they came to the town square, festivities were in full swing, Knights had drunken blush across their faces, and others were eating like there was no tomorrow.

There was a group of knights that were not enjoying the festivities, instead they were standing guard for an Angel. Her black hair glistening in the light. And her wings were reflecting the lights. And elderly knight was conversing with the Angel. Suddenly Yurial bellowed "Olleen!" He instantly stopped conversing with the angel. He looked over to Yurial and gave a small smile, he then said two words to the Angel "excuse me" she nodded, her hair moved a bit but not to much to make any difference.

Soon Olleen was where the two were standing, he gave Yurial a pat on the back and they exchanged a few words until suddenly Olleen turned to the elf.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

She looked up at the knight, she knew a bigger one personally who was currently on his way too, to help lead the evacuations in good ways. "easy, we sun elves have been trained throughout the ages with using grappling hooks, both in and out of combat, we've had a rich history that is most likely similar to your current one, but much more gruesome." Soon they both arrived at the so called archangel, all this time Keya had an unimpressed look on her face the whole time, she was alive when her own home planet was in this more medieval time period and while they did have a general peace, their idea of protection seemed easy to foil, to her own kind at least. "my name is Keya Gildas, high ranking manager and overseer of the new generation stealth operations, serving the immortals, we have recieved a distress call and we have carriers under way for civilians to escape, but i first need to know what the threat is so i can tell my colleagues what they need to look at for."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Terra looked to the elf, she was surrounded by two armed guards. The guards were that of the legends, both carried enormous blades and were about 7 feet tall. Olleen and Yurial bowed to the ground. Terra flew up a bit higher, her wings gleaming in the torch light. She landed softly in front of the guards and they nodded to each other and keeled down aswell. Archangel Terra then said "rise my children.." instantaneously the four knights stood up. Terra walked over to Olleen and put a hand on his shoulder. He blushed furiously and trained his eyes to the ground.

Terra then lifted her hand off of him and turned to the sun elf and with a small smile said "hello Keya Gildas" her face moved back down to a neutral expression "I do not know what the force that wants to destroy us looks like, but I do know they will go to great lengths to destroy all of us." She continued "I know I sound atrocious, but this place isn't secure enough, even by the knights best attempts. These walls cannot be penetrated by ground, but by sky, they are nothing more then a child's plaything." She shook her head while she said this.

Olleen added to this by saying "these walls have protected us from armies for several years, but nothing we have can compare to the weaponry those beyond the stars have at their disposal." The festivities were still going on around them, every single knight but those with Terra were having fun. Olleen wasn't interested too much, or Yurial at that to join in on the festivities.

It was a lovely spring night and there was a slight breeze. The wind whipping in Terra's hair as she spoke about the defensive capabilities of the Angelic Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Keya frowned when she heard there was a lack of intel, to Terra this didnt mean much but to her people it ment they had to lock down the planet completely and let no one on, though considering this was a medieval planet with no off world civvies this wouldnt be too much of a problem. "eh, dammit...Ill tell my associates that, it means we need to surround the planet before we can start picking the population up to prevent third party presence...Let me get you my leader on the line, just a heads up...he is extremely annoying and has a hard time being serious." She turned around revealing the massive gun strapped to her back with nine barrels as she reached for a pouch on her lower backand pulled a small yellow and pink ish device out of it and plugged her earpiece into it and held it in front of her face. "Tower...this is going to get a whole lot harder than we thought...No, it's nothing bad they're cooperative, in the capital at least...oh it's just that they dont know what exactly is threatening them so- yes we have to lock down the planet, no one enters or leaves until the evacuation is complete...oh she's here, sure i guess hang on. uhm, Terra was it? my leader wants a word." she gave the archangel the device and gestured to hold it next to her ear, and true enough it began speaking in a male voice that didnt sound too old. "Hello, is this the queen of prometheus?"
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:54 pm

At the site of the weapon the knights that were guarding Terra stepped forward. Olleen stepped forward and calmed down the guards. He then turned to Keya and said "I apologize for that, we're on edge in these times." Olleen sighed and returned back to his post ushering Terra forward. The guards put down their golden looking blades and knelt before Terra as she stepped forward. 

Terra smiled at this and layed a hand on each of the knights' helms before telling them to rise, they did. Terra then took the device and held it up to her ear. "I am not the queen of Prometheus as a whole, but I am one of the many queens of the Angel Sanctuary on this planet, what do you wish if me?"  

Olleen and Yurial stayed back, but still close enough to Terra in case things went sour. Olleen looked nervous as such he should be towards the outsider. Yurial sighed and said to Olleen "No need to be nervous Brother. I believe the elf's word to be true." Olleen replied 
"I do too, but something seems a bit off with the whole thing, probably my nerves."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Obviously Keya did not adjust the volume of the device as the words of the main on the line were loud. "Hello! this is Tower Charlot, Defender elite and Head ruler of the immortals. So my first question already has been answered, These other civilizations, we will attempt to evacuate them too. Second question, do you have spaceships of yourself. If not we will perform an agressive lockdown and force outsiders to turn back and force other off-worlders along with us until the evacuation is completed. Also, i need a favor of you to aid me in the evacuation. Please notify your civilians that they will be picked up, also stay with Keya so that we can meet face to face when we're ready to pick you up, we got enough ships close enough to the surface." 

Time went by and soon enough the giant ships could be seen from the ground, they went around prometheus but the larger one stayed nearby the capitol and landed in front of the city but not before beaming Tower in down in front of the castle. With him being a giant knight among giant knights he didnt stand out of the crowd for the first time ever. "huh, i feel like i've been cloned...Hey can one of you guys point me to the castle? im here for an evacuation." though there were distinct differences between him and the other knights, he had an active lit up power core in his chest for one, his blue eyes lit up brightly and his vizors changed shape to reflect his mood, along with that the immortal faction symbol was printed on his long red cape.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Terra replied by saying "first off, I do not have a spacecraft, and second, the other cities will most likely not be as willing to go as I will but the Mavire might come with us for we are close allies. And finally, i have already told everyone in the Sanctuary that we will be leaving. But the Mavire do not know, i will send a messenger to tell them." Soon a very agile looking angel swooped down next to Terra. "What is the message you wish to send?" 

Two knights greeted Tower, they were friendly enough and even offered for him to join the festivities they had going on. But after some friendly talk one of them said "Oh, that's right, you need to get to the Citadel.. Follow us, we'll get you there!" Soon the three of them had gotten to the base of the Citadel where the festivities where in full swing with the new arrival of the fleet. Then the other knight piped up "want some ale? Its quite exquisite, well, as exquisite as you can get with ale." 

An angel suddenly flew by the trio and the two knights cheered aswell as a good ratio of the knights at the tables. Torch light shone on the knights' armor and weapons, the stars where out and the close planet of Aximuah was visible almost blocking out one of the three moons Prometheus had.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Tower made his way to Keya and Terra through the festivities, it seemed apropriate to get your subjects drunk before having them enter a whole new world, to Tower at least. "No thanks, it's probaply not better than chenter brew. Wich you will get to try soon enough." Pretty soon he was at the citadel face to face with Terra. "So, down to bussines. We have ships all around the planet picking people up. We're currently having diplomats inform the other civilizations of what is going on and helping them off of here too. My personnal battleship is just outside the city so if you want we can have soldiers move importants items or have your own army do that. We can also wait until their drinks have their effect, it most likely makes it a bit easier to deal with the sudden high tech environment."  Some time went by before the other ships were fully ready, meanwhile in orbit many other battleships orbited around the planet to keep the evacuation safe. "Well, the lockdown is complete, we're still waiting on the confirmation of the other cities. But we're ready to load the first few ships and bring them into orbit."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyThu May 18, 2017 3:17 am

Terra nodded to this knight, he seemed nice, but there was a small bit of untrusting with these new visitors. Terra shook it off and then spoke to Tower "We have the things we are wanting to pack in the citadel, it's not much, mostly religious items and books." Terra gave a small smile and Olleen caught a glimpse and faced away blushing. Terra's smile always flustered him. Knights walked back and forth between the citadel and the walls. They were moving boxes of items to the main entrance for pick up. One knight walked briskly with a black item in their hands. It was a covered spear. Terra's specifically, he walked hastily at the sight of tower and then looked back and continued walking.

Terra then said "I apologize, he's always on edge, he doesn't mean anything my it." Terra walked over to tower and put a hand on his shoulder "thank you, so much, for helping us. We are forever in your debt."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:56 pm

The large dropships were standing on large fields and many people rushed out of them to help with moving people and goods that were given to them. "Eh, dont thank us for it, this is one of the things our faction promises. Though we are close to war with another faction so until tensions hav lessened. We're bringing you to our nypherian allies. Though take note that you cant practice magic there. So keep it to yourself until your people can be moved back to apex or jeslore, our homeworld."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#15PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Terra nodded at the knight, "I understand, I will tell my followers." Suddenly Terra Unfolded her wings and gave a few mighty flaps and soon she was in the air flying. "Attention my Knights!" everything stopped, festivities seized and all the knights bowed down. Terra smiled and said "Arise.." they did. "We are evacuating, as you know. But tensions in the galaxies between the Providences have caused us to be evacuated to another place. A place where we cannot use magic." the knights nodded. "That is all my children, continue will your tasks."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#16PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 pm

The dropships waited for the civilians to enter the ship and then took off into deep space. The ships inside had a futuristic design wich matched the weaponry and armor worn by the soldiers inside. The ship flew past a large number of planets  before eventually slowing down. "Viral 1123 requesting permission to drop off a batch of civilians into a refugee centre." The ship hovered in place but soon began moving again and landed on a nypherian planet. "Now there is one thing you need to remember and that is that we are not in power here. When you leave this ship it is their laws that need to be obeyed wich is no magic at all and other laws. I havent read their lawbook but im sure there's many things you need to know..."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#17PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 am

The Nypherian Air control on the landing pad guided the ships towards their landing destination. Many synthetic and AI troops were moving about, getting ready to unpack the ships and ready the people who were now going to be living on the system of Saskarth. Many cities dotted the planet but this city that the ships were landing on, is much smaller than the rest. In fact, the city had been built for the refugees from the foreign planet. The cities were made from the best technology the Nypherians had. The city that laid before the docking station, glittered in the night. Like diamonds glowing on the ground surface.

Lieutenant Colonel Heross of the Nypherian army stood there waiting to accept the refugees. One of the few aliens within the Nypherian Empire officer ranks. He watched as the ships touched down and began to unload the refugees. Immortal soldiers also helped unload things, Lieutenant Colonel Heross walked up to the ship. “Who oversees these refugees? DO they have a person in charge?”
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Private#18PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Terra looked around at this incredibly advanced civilization in awe, so did many of the knights that came with the holy queens. Suddenly Terra heard that someone had asked for her, not specifically but someone had to take responsibility for this group of refugees. Soon she stepped out of the drop-ship she was in and looked at the Lieutenant Colonel "I am the Archangel Terra, I speak for the people of Prometheus." the Knights soon formed ranks behind Terra and awaited the Nypherians to reply.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#19PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Agent Gildas answered the incoming call. "Yes, they do have a leader. Private! Retrieve archangel Terra and bring her to the cockpit. The nypherian representatives require an audience with her." She let Terra speak to them and meanwhile checked on her phone to see if her girlfriend was on, she was in the viccinity anyway, perhaps she could get off and visit her...
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#20PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 am

He waved over Terra and her people. "Let's make this quick. A city has been specifically built for you. Here is a map of the locations that are marked for your people to live in.The largest will be yours, the representatives and her guard. Outside the limits is the other cities. There are many scattered cities on this planet. You're welcomed to visit the other cities but remain on the designated roads and paths. Outside all of the marked civilian and market zones, is the environment that is under protection. We take our rules very seriously and you will be punished under Nypherian law, if you break them." he said as he handed the map to Terra.

He glanced over towards Keya as he knew that she is looking for her. "She never comes to Saskarth!" he yelled over to Keya. He just shrugged as he looked at all the supplies that had been brought by ship. He turned back towards Terra and pointed towards the monorail station. "This train will take you towards the city and help load and unload all your supplies. Oh and welcome to Saskarth." he said as he waved and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#21PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Holy Queens   Evacuation of the Holy Queens Empty

Back to top Go down

Evacuation of the Holy Queens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1