Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Mending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Mending - Page 3 Empty
Private#51PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:10 am

She nodded and followed Srox to one of the ships. "im actually a decent fighter pilot, could i fly the ship? I took down alot of moon elven fighter jets back when the immortals werent space tech yet and fighter ships are similar to the fighter jets we had on jeslore." She says while following srox to one of the fighter ships and leaning on it. She pressed her face against it and looked inside of it studying all the buttons and panels inside the ship.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#52PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:05 am

"If you want to pilot your own fighter, that's fine. Though, we could fly together. In fact, it help me keep an eye on you" Srox said with a smirk as she walked by her. She jumped on the wing of the ship and opened the cockpit of the fighter. The hood opened and revealed two seats. "I can fly the  SG 103 fighter. The smaller ones that are hanging above us, they're the Nypherian fighters. The Z1BA3 fighter. It's purely AI controlled. Like a good portion of the Nypherian military, it thinks and acts for itself. While it communicates with the rest of the Empire, it can plan and counter attack anything tossed at it. A brilliant piece of technological power." she pointed towards the fighters above them.

A very loud crack echoed and Asmodians began to warp in front of the planet. Alarms began to blare as everyone within the ship moved to their designated positions. "Get that ass of yours moving, Keya. Be my Co-pilot or get in your own fighter. Either way, I'll see you on the field of glory." Srox said as she jumped into the front seat of the fighter.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#53PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:05 am

She reached for a pouch on her lower hip and pulled a lifeline device out of it and opened one of the many PDA features. One of the numbers was an automated fighter of her own she could 'summon' wich of course she did. After several minutes a red ship arrived and she beckoned for Srox to come over to it. "you need to put this ship on the frequency of the nypherian channels so i can hear you out there. By the way this ship isnt automated. What you'll see out there is all me." As soon as Srox gave her a way of communicating she would take off in the interceptor at high speed. "Lowest ship count and slowest ship speed loses, you on, Srox?" There was a significant difference between speeds the different ships. And in an attempt to impress the nypherians she put on a spectacular show as 'decent' really was an understatement in her piloting skills. The red rockets that where shot out in high numbers had no trouble searching and hitting the enemy ships oftenly crashing through other enemy ships using the blazeout ability the immortal interceptors had.

It seemed that Keya was trying her hardest to put up an impressive display wich was working. It was already visually interesting enough these ships had the ability to pretty much turn into a fireball for a few seconds to destroy ships in a head on collision. After a good solid while of Keya destroying enemy but that still didnt inspire her to retreat, instead it inspired her to be even more aggressive while shouting in her native tongue unaware of the communication devices that could be on. But with more and more fighter ships on her tail she eventually couldnt help but get hit on her right wing wich sent her ship spinning like crazy. "Im hit! i hope Lathea has an atmosphere, im landing this thing!"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#54PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 3:16 am

The battle itself raged on as two large armadas had begun to shoot at each other. Ships would cross each other, trading shots, and explosions from both sides scattered across the space battlefield. There have been a few Asmodian drop ships going to and from Iathea, dropping off ground troops. Srox and her co-pilot had been engaging with Asmodian fighters until she noticed Keya had been overdoing it. “She will get herself killed, my lord.” Her co-pilot said to Srox. “I agree, she’s trying to show off” she replied. She mumbled the word “idiot” when Keya got tagged by Asmodian crossfire. “We’re going to have to go towards her, get the ship ready for planet entrance.” “Yes, my lord.”. The Nypherian Cybernetic fighter turned off towards the planet, chasing after the falling fighter. Both fighters began to shake and heat up upon entering the atmosphere.

Within 10 seconds, the had passed through the atmosphere and Keya’s ship had already crashed. Srox and her co-pilot could see that a ground war had already begun. The ship had landed next to Keya’s crashed ship. Once they had exited the ship to check on her. The sounds of conflict felt deafening.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The Mending - Page 3 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The Mending - Page 3 TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#55PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Despite going down, she still took an impressive amount of asmodians down with her. Speeding through the sky she aimed for a landing strip but noticed begrudgingly that there were a few asmodians there who recognized the symbol on Keya's ship and began shooting at it. Even though they got some pretty straight hits on her ship they were the ones to die as her ship hit them head on. As soon as her ship hit the ground it bounced violently with the elf inside and a part of the hard windshield stabbed right through her stomach, almost impaling her onto the driver seat. 

As soon as the ship stayed still the ship opened itself up revealing the elf bleeding heavily from her chest. She noticed the other ship landed next to her and assumed it was a nypherian. Her vision was getting blurred fast and she spoke to whoever was close to her. "Urk....Tell Srox that my death doesnt count as my loss in the bodycount challenge..." It crossed her mind that these werent exactly the most sensible last words but she didnt really care either. Keya has always been an interesting personality and she would go down that way.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#56PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Srox soon came over to Keya’s crashed ship. She looked at her injuries and knew that she’s going to die if she doesn’t help her now. “You’re an idiot. There is no reason to show off, it will only get you killed” she said as she removed her from the ship. Carrying her around the corner and her co-pilot following her. The soldier check his corners and kept his gun ready to fire. “No enemies located, coms are saying that enemy forces are landing in populated areas.” “Keep your eyes open, Sergeant.” “Ma’am”. She leaned Keya forward and moved her hair away from her neck. “This is really going to hurt, I am sorry.” She said as she took a vial with a needle and jammed it into her neck, connecting with the spine. The liquid entered the spinal cord and into Keya’s NS (Nervous System). The liquid ran through the rest of her body, forcefully connecting all nerve endings and healing her wound.

“Five targets inbound, engaging.” The Sergeant said as he got behind rubble from the crash. He fired burst fires down the street, tagging the first two Asmodian soldiers. The rounds from his STG 4CC, echoed within the streets around him. Above them, Nypherian unit had just arrived as a HO1 series and a few others began to fire from the adjacent building, directing their shots in the same direction. “Friendlies above, Ma’am, we have reinforcements and enemy ground troops on the way. I suggest we hurry with the idiot.” Srox noted the Sergeants urge to hurry up. She pulled the needle from Keya’s neck and leaned her back, watching her wounds close. Then slapped Keya’s face to remove her from the shock of the aggressive medicine that she had given her. “Get up, we’re in the middle of a..” she had been cut off as a stray Asmodian magical bolt struck the wall next to her, sending sparks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#57PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:50 pm

As she got picked up and heard how much of an idiot she was she recognized who helped her. It was about obvious she was pretty messed up as she was coughing blood wich dripped down her chin but despite that she still had a smile on her face. "eheh...ow i just wanted to impress you..." She said as she covered her wound with her hand. There was a huge chunk of blooded glass sticking out of her chest wich and a smaller one near her neck wich made it difficult for her to breathe. She tried to hold on to Srox but her strength was fading quickly.

Her senses were fading fast and with the glass now removed from her chest she couldnt already feel much else than a sharp stinging pain in her chest. Then she felt another sting in her neck that hurted even more. For a while she thought that she couldnt be saved and that they decided to let her die faster but when she felt a slap in her face (wich wasnt the first time) and she woke up feeling little more than an itch in her neck. The glass was gone from her chest and body and she looked up atSrox and smiled. "Thank you..." But there was no time for a celebration just yet. There were hostiles nearby but this she could handle, she drew a pistol from her pouch and looked up at Srox with renewed energy. "Alright, lead the way..."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#58PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 4:59 am

“Keep the pressure on!!” yelled the Sergeant. Magical bolts passed over Keya’s head. There were a few directed over towards the adjacent building. The HO1 series kept up their heavy fire, their plasma bolts ripping any Asmodian they focus their fire on. Both sides continued to exchange fire, “Ravager incoming!” one of the Cybernetic solders yelled. A Nypherian Ravager tank rolled through the street and stopped. It slowly aimed its Gauss cannon and fire. The large green bolt slammed into the Asmodian frontline, sending large pieces of dirt and shrapnel from the metal streets into the air. Stray shots struck one of the Cybernetics in the head, causing him to topple over the ledge and land near Srox and Keya. A Asmodian walker came through and stopped just short behind their frontlines, “Asmodian walker! Take it out!”.

The Asmodian walker began to focus fire on the tank, the tank also focused its fire on the Walker. HO1 LMG weapons fire stopped shooting the Asmodian troops. The Co-pilot continued to fire his weapon in short bursts until Asmodian fire ripped through his throat and upper part of his chest. He spun and hit the ground, rolling to a stop. Srox glanced towards the dead soldier, and picked up his gun. She turned back and continued to exchange fire.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#59PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:24 am

She was wielding a modern revolver of the sort and had her back against the wall and listened closely as to where the enemy. As soon as she had an idea of where the enemy was she jumped out of cover and punched off four shots and all four hit. Then while getting up she used the four remaining shots to safely retreat back into cover. From there she closely watched Srox's movements and that of the enemy and tried her best to pick off enemies that aimed at her.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#60PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 3:10 pm

More Nypherian Ravagers moved up a they focused their fire on the Asmodian walker. With more of their fire striking the walker, it soon exploded into a giant yellow ball of fire and the remaining parts crashed onto the ground. The remaining Asmodian troops turned around and ran away in the other direction. Nypherian soldiers still fired their rounds down towards the retreating enemy. Srox looked towards Keya, “You’re going to pop soon. The nanobots in your system will come out, meaning you’re going to puke.” She said as she walked over to her. She motioned for her to sit down, “If you stand and puke, it will hurt a lot more. Sit.” She said as the Nypherian troops began to clear the area. One of the Cybernetic troops came over, “Lord Executor, there is an issue we need to address. The new AI for the Eclipse division are here. They aren’t activated and we need to get to them to help remove the Asmodians” he said.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#61PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Begrudgingly she sat down again behind cover and hugged her legs while the battle raged on without her. She felt a small amount of naussea but didnt seem close to vomiting. "I dont feel sick...Cant i help? i dont like feeling useless...I had years of training and i can handle a little bit of naussea..." Despite being told to stay in cover she stayed in cover and looked around the corner a little bit and punched off a shot whenever she could. But Srox was right, she was getting naussius by the minute and soon she got dizzy and it seemed that indeed vomiting wasnt too far around the corner.

Despite being dizzy and getting sicker, she still managed to stay low and keep firing at whatever enemies showed up in her sights.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#62PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 4:14 am

Srox would simply wait for Keya to become well again. She needed her at her best and not getting sick while she is fighting. “Keya, once you puke. We must move to the military district and activate a new AI for the Eclipse Division. Not to mention fighting the Asmodians and safe guarding my people. Once we win, I will end this war by confronting my Great Grandfather. If I don’t, this war will never end. It might be too late if I wait any longer.” She sighed as she glanced towards Keya. “Put your finger down your throat and hurry up.” She said with a snicker. A squad of Nypherian AI and Cybernetics were now forming up around the area in which Srox is located. Nypherian armored battalions were beginning to show up.

Colonel Abilix showed up with the armored battalion. She walked over to Srox, “My Lord, I have grave news. Vice Admiral Koff died in combat. His lead ship has been destroyed. The only good news in this, the defensive line holds. With the few trickling enemies leaking through. We’re able to hold off most enemy ground troops, which are trying to land currently.” She said as she saluted Srox. She only glanced towards Keya, then looked away.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#63PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Keya sat down on the ground. "Srox, im calling backup for myself. I need my gear and some of our support troops can be usefull as well..." She took a phone from her pouch and called with her faction to call in some help. "Agent Gildas, reporting. I need backup, send 1 genie, 1 lover, 1 bacteria, 1 knight and an engineer to my signal. Our support can be used here!" She then stored the phone back in one of her pouches and after a while, a rhino gunship landed nearby the elf. While flying through the air they had to try hard not to get caught between nypherian and asmodian fire but yet they still managed to take a few asmodians down before landing. Out of the ship, the crew that Keya requested came. The knight instantly raised his shield barrier in front of the bacteria and together they marched forward to hold the line and provide cover against what was left of the hostile forces. Meanwhile the lover looked over Keya why by now indeed has vomited. 

One of the troops handed Keya a large gun before saluting her. "Now, im ready, lead the way and we'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#64PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:01 am

Everyone gathered together, Srox and Colonel Abilix stood in the middle of the group. “We have new orders from higher up. There is a facility in the research district that is under fire. Project SG AI is at risk and we need to clear the way and fortify its position.” Abilix stopped talking as Srox began to pace. “We have to make sure that the new AI is activated and battle ready. We will fight our way there, fortify defensive positions, and hold out until all SG AI units are online. The signal will be boosted planet wide and billions of these AI will be activated. We will then have a large edge against the Asmodian swine.” She finished and nodded her head towards Abilix. “You heard the Lord Executor, move out!” Abilix yelled as the Nypherian battalions began to move out.

Srox walked up to Keya and grabbed her chin, she kissed her. She walked off, “That’s just in case if you die or I die.” She said as she joined the Nypherian ground forces moving towards the SG AI hub.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#65PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:43 pm

The knight and bacteria insisted on staying in front of the others, it was an immortal protocol to have juggernauts absorb damage for the ones behind them. The shield itself could handle any future incoming fire for now. Meanwhile behind the line Keya was abscentmindedly planning a route and didnt really notice Srox until her head was turned and she was kissed. When Srox pulled back again she could see that Keya's face was completely red. She blinked twice and seemingly processed what had just happened. She then blinked twice, shook her head and smiled at Srox. "....i-i was wondering when you'd do that..." She chuckled lightly but didnt take her eyes of Srox.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#66PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 pm

She didn’t hear what Keya had said, all she could think about is destroying the Asmodian who were invading the System. The smoldering city around her, the kiss was just something she wanted to get out of the way. Just in case something bad happens while the effort to activate the SG AI. The Nypherian troops and the leading officer moved through the damaged city streets. The smell of fire, gunfire, and burning bodies of Asmodians had permeated the air. A thick fog of smoke floated through the city as breathing it in would cause someone without a mask to start coughing. Srox and the Lead officer had placed in gas masks to help them breath. As the drew closer to the military district, signs warning civilians and “offworlders” to stay away. “Keep moving!” Colonel Abilix said as she waved on the Nypherian forces.

Once they had walked closer to one of the larger research buildings, they began to hear gun fire. Nypherian soldiers moved faster at a running pace. Nypherian tanks picked up speed as well, barreling through streets and alleyways. The soldiers began to run into buildings and set up firing positions.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#67PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Marching through the city, Keya didnt leave Srox's side and Keya's troops did not leave hers. They saw the gas coming in but Keya brushed it off as gunpowder smoke and told them not to worry. Most of Keya's troops wore a helmet or a mask wich protected them from the gas coming in. But unfortunatly, Keya was here for a diplomatic meeting and not for combat. So she didnt have her mask and she began caughing nastily. Almost choking apparently. "Commander, are you alright? This gas seems toxic and we should turn back." Keya however brushed it off despite coughing and showing signs of being affected by the gas. "uh *cough*... Im. *cough* fine...just press on!"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#68PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:49 am

The gunfire become so loud within the surrounding area. With the defensive force in front of the research building to the reinforcements that were part of Keya and Srox's group. The Nypherians following Srox had already set up positions and had open fire upon the Asmodians. The tactic to hit the Asmodians from the side had caught the enemy off guard. The Asmodians returned fire, the magical bullets began to strike the metal buildings the Nypherians were hiding in. "Keep the pressure up! Don't let them form any counter measures!" yelled Colonel Abilix. She pressured her back against the wall as she leaned out the window. She placed her weapon and rested it on the windowsill, firing burst laser shots towards the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#69PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mending

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-