Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Mending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Mending - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 2:45 am

"36 times, if we're going to be specific." the figure said as he walked backwards away from Keya, as she came closer. The figure vanished and soon she walked out of the mist and had a view of 10 large planets. Looking below her feet, she seemed to be walking on nothing but the "ground" she stood on is solid. Around the planets floated and endless number of Nypherian stations, much larger than the ones within the Galaxy. "I have brought you here to warn you. If you choose to fight with Srox, what you will see on Iathea, will change you. It will also place you on a path that will take you in a much more Violent route." the voice said that seem to come from all around her as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#27PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 am

she again chuckled lightly , hearing the talk of violence. Pretty sure whe was accostumed to violence by now, 3000 years of being enlisted in the new generation with that being started of with serial killing she was pretty sure she could handle this, besides after spectre being a cunt the first time she decided to stay on srox's side for now, she had been changed before and her current devious personality was about firm.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:22 pm

The male voice began to chuckle out loud. "No, this time it will be different. I thought a warning o the path you're about to take, will change things for you. Even the tiniest of people will change your feelings on life." the voice said as once Keya blinked she was back in the room with Srox. Touching her shoulder, the once white lights swirling around her had turned to a deep blue color. A feeling of peace and feeling complete fell upon Srox's mind. Since Keya had been touching her, those feelings and emotions transferred to Keya. She felt everything Srox was feeling at that moment when Keya had begun to touch her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 pm

for the longest time, keya wasnt even sure what to make of this event, regardless she just kind of went along with it for now. "hmp, very well i am confident that it will not impact me too much, but more importantly, what is happening right now? and where am i? i've been in ethereal areas before but i cant bring this home..."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:31 am

Her questions were never answered, once she was back in the room with Srox, the voice vanished and so did the plane of existence that she had ended in. Srox had opened her eyes with feeling another being in her meditation room. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked behind her. She paused and her eyes slowly widened realizing it was Keya who had been the person in her meditation room and had caused her emotions to calm. She immediately blushed and looked away with haste. "We need our sleep, the travel towards Iathea will be long. I also have a feeling that this fight will be long as well"
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

she saw srox hiding her blush by looking away and smiled at her, extending her hand to help her up. "very well, though im hoping you have a guest room? or did you have in mind that we depart this instance because im afraid i left my primary weapon home, as i didnt suspect i would get myself into combat..." she says after helping srox up and exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:53 am

As Keya helped her up, she then proceeded to walk out the room and opening the guest room door. "Well, You will be staying...." she stopped as the furniture isn't there. She closed the door again and opened it, it still missing. She snarled to herself as she knew the furniture hadn't been moved in yet. She had sent in a work order to get things moved in just in case if she had company over that needed to stay. She then paused and looked at Keya," My room is the only place with a bed..." she looked away and felt completely embarrassed about how unprepared she was. "I'll...I'll sleep on the coach. We will wake up tomorrow morning. Then, to Iathea." she said in a hurry as she walked off towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:20 pm

she snickered. "you dont need to sleep on the couch, im the guest, but if it's a double bed im sure we can both fit in it, im sure you've noticed i dont take up a lot of room...if you're comfortable with it i guess..." she says as she follows srox, probaply to the bedroom as she was having trouble with standing on her legs now...
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 1:43 pm

As Srox entered the living room, she turned to look towards Keya once she started to talk. She instantly saw the irregularity in her step , was she that tired already? She shook the thought out of her head and walked over. Turning her around and helping her back towards her room. "Nope, you go sleep in my bed, I got the coach. For the love of god, please don't drool in your sleep." she said as she helped her guide towards the bed. She laughed to herself as how the girl tried to carry herself but feel victim to drowsiness pretty quickly. "We will get up in the morning and be on our way to Iathea, let's just hope this is another false alarm. There are so many, it's not even funny." she laughed to herself as the many drills and false alarms in the past month made this seem like any other drill. Though, she had the feeling that this is the real deal now.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:44 pm

she smiled at srox before heading to bed, once there she dropped her self on the bed flat on her face and fell asleep almost instantly, the next morning however she was at least an hour before srox, if not more, the was sitting on the floor doing a meditation of some sort and just like when srox did it, it had a spectacular effect on her appearance, her hair, eyes and chest we're all glowing brightly and she was floating too it looked actually painfull but Keya remained mostly unphased by it.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 am

Srox woke up as her eyes opened slowly. She took a deep breath and sat up. She got out of bed and put her cloths on. Making her way out into the living room, she spotted Keya. The meditation pose was sorta similar to her meditation. She watched her for only a few seconds. She moved towards the kitchen and began to make breakfast. Normally, she would have turned the news on as per her "MO". This time she never made the motion towards the remote control, she wanted Keya to meditate in peace and not bother her. Though, she couldn't stop wincing at how painful the meditation pose looked.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:20 pm

After a while Keya apparently was done with her meditation as noise could be heard from the room. "uhm, i know this may sound odd but could you come help me get out? this ritual makes sun elves go blind for several minutes after, right now i cant see anything..." she says as she tries to get herself up, upon entering the room Srox would see that keya's eye color went from toxic yellow to colorless, she was indeed blind but after a few minutes the eye color began coming back and she could see clearly again
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 am

Srox looked over a Keya told her that she is blind because of her meditation. She looked slightly worried and annoyed at the same time. The idea of losing your sight, even for a little bit, seemed a bit ridiculous to her. The fact that you become blind and anyone could take advantage of that, seemed like a huge weakness to such a meditation. However, should would never make a negative comment to Keya's practices. She had survived for so long, what right would she have in making that kind of remark.

"Yea, hold on." she said as she placed a glass down after taking a sip of the planets fruit juice. She walked over and had been slightly tempted to place a stool in front of her as a joke but she wasn't sure if Keya would laugh at the joke or become angry with her. She had grabbed her hands to help her up, once she touched her hand, her heart skipped a beat. She hesitated for only a second as she pulled her to her feet. She moved her to the coach to sit down as she made sure she didn't fall over.

"Once you gain your sight back, we will leave for Iathea."
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#39PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:43 pm

She was still sitting with her legs crossed when srox entered and had her arm stretched out straight in front of her, not anywhere near srox's direction but this was logical as she couldnt really tell where srox was as the meditation also temporary disabled her other elven perceptive abilities, as soon as her hand touched her she remain unphased, but she did notice srox's reaction (by hear breath shift) that her hearth shifted. She followed Srox to the couch and brushed her hair out of her face and opened her eyes so that Srox could help her. "Thanks for the help, Lord Srox though it's only a temporary setback, we sun elves get our eyesight back a small hour after the meditations. But you speeding up the process is very welcome however."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#40PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Srox waited for Keya to sit down before placing her hand over the eyes. Her hand began to glow as Void Magic flowed around her hand, healing her eyes at a faster rate. It had become a bit nerve wracking for her to be touching, Keya. Though, she had no idea why she felt so nervous. These feelings began to annoy her more and more. Soon, five minutes had turned into a few seconds. Once the healing process had finally ended, she removed her hand. Srox stepped back and looked at Keya's eyes. She then flicked the forehead of Keya, "My title is lord Executor Srox but only a few people call me by that name. I am part of the High Command, no longer the leader of the Empire. Just call me by my name and not by my title."

She stood up and walked off before she could lock eyes with Keya. She had soon began to get anxious until the knock on the door grabbed her attention. She narrowed her eyes as she walked over. When she went over and the door open, Srox and the person at the door had begun to whisper. The only thing keya could hear were the words "StarGazer" and "Soon".
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#41PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 3:47 pm

As srox removed her hand from keya's face, her eyes had regained their lively yellow color again instead of the dead grey color the blindness had given it, she smiled at srox and watched her leave to open the door. by now she knew that there was some crushing going on with her but for now chose to ignore it, she could try to get a date later, she still had to help improve the nypherian view on the immortals. As soon as srox got back she had a smug smile on her face. "sooo, was that about a secret project or a hot date?" she says jokingly, she then stood up and made her way to srox. "so, are we off the lathea then? you said we had some bussines there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#42PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 4:06 pm

As she came back, she held a data chip in her hand. Once Keya said the words “Secret project”, Srox narrowed her eyes. “Yea, we can make our way towards Iathea.” She said as she waited by the door. The man that had to come by was a Warrant Officer simply dropping off information and the data chip. They soon left the dwelling and made their way towards the station. The port had become very busy from people coming and going. You could say “Rush Hour” had started. Srox and Keya made their way into the military section of the port and boarded their vessel. Srox still had that data chip in her hand as she held a stern look. Soon, a clicking noise appeared behind them as Keya could see a man with a robotic head and he had a suit on. The clicking noise came from the cane that he had with him.

“Do you have it?” the man said as his head slowly turned to look at Keya. Srox walked over as she handed him the chip, “Don’t ask stupid questions...” Srox grumbled as he took the chip. He laughed as he placed the chip inside of his head. Soldiers that Keya had not seen before walked next to the man in the suit. They looked like Nypherian soldiers but they had white armor on, instead of black. The man in the suit never moved his gaze from Keya. He only broke his look when he turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#43PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Keya followed Srox out and now she wasnt tired, her catwalk actually worked. They then came across Sroc's associate and she would make a comment on how shady this seemed, but instead waited until the whatever in his white armor left and they were alone on the ship. "ill not ask what that was about, but who was the man who kept staring at me? im not worried that you cant keep me safe but am i causing trouble? that man seemed very bothered with my presence"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#44PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Srox only glanced Keya's way when she asked about the man. The ship lifted off the ground and the hangar door to the ship closed. With a loud "clang" the door closed. "His name is simple, The Administrator. He is one of the High Command Officers and lead officer of the Synthetic Division. He and the rest of the High Command do not like your people. He glared at you to show you that you're not welcomed here." Srox said with a heavy heart. She knew that this wasn't something Keya wanted to here but the relations had been greatly damaged by the actions on Omega and by Spectre.

The ship flew out of the Atmosphere and broke into warp towards the planet of Iathea.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#45PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:52 pm

She was annoyed at the man glaring at her, but she could of course hide her emotions well. "Well, you cant really blame us...we all vowed to keep our civilians safe, some of our civvies were on omega. Viktor was greenlit to commence the attack. And about spectre, it was a bad learning curve. You see, she is the most powerfull being on our planet, normally people tend to accept her mannerisms while we never knew how she handles meetings, we have decided however that she would never host meetings" The travel went on and soon they had arrived on Iathea. Keya seemed to be looking for a window she could look out of to check if she could see anything from the orbit wich was doubtfull.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#46PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Srox said nothing to Keya's words. She knew she had a separate opinion of what happened over the past few months. The issue is that the Senate and the High Command saw different. Funny enough, Srox was the only member of High Command not to to vote. She couldn't fully look at her for too long as she felt her cheeks flare up. Instead, she kept looking out the window. Keya could see a large Armada covering the planet. What seemed like an endless amount of weapons platforms and battle stations that have been recently built for the upcoming conflict. Srox got up as the ship began to shake, it slowly entered the gravity field of a large 3,000 meter ship.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#47PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 4:07 pm

As the ship entered orbit, Keya ran up to the window pretty excidetly. It seems all sun elves have these happiness bursts, she pressed her face against the window (not litterally) and gazed out of the window. "wow...about 3000 years ago when i was a young girl...i never would have hoped i'd be here...even years after getting into space years later it's astounding." She didnt move away from the window until she would be instructed to follow srox again.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#48PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Srox looked at her, "Its just a Nypherian world with an Armada defending it. Not sure what's so great about it. " she said as she turned back towards the front of the ship. The docking hangar of the large 3,000 meter ship opened for the small drop ship. Once landing procedure had been complete, Srox got up and looked back at Keya. "Are you coming?" she asked as she walked down the door of the ship. Vice Admiral Koff had been waiting for her as he saluted her. "Welcome back Ma'am. I hope your time with the Senate had been fruitful." he said as he dropped the salute and shook the hand of Srox. "You know the Senate, they rather debate What-If's then discuss solutions." she retorted sarcastically. The few that heard her remark laughed as they went about their duties. Koff only smiled as he looked past Srox and laid eyes on Keya.

"I had no idea that the Immortals were getting involved. Well, I hope she's combat ready and cant fly a jet fighter." he said as he crossed his arms behind his back. Srox smiled, "Yea, she knows combat, its not new to her people.". Koff nodded his head in approval, "Ma'am, two more things. With the Facsicts in the North and a new species on the West within uncharted space. They are both radicals, based on spy info, they could become issues." Srox only waved the info off,"Yes, the High Command will have a briefing on it. However, I know what they will say. That only if they personally mess with us or our Allies. We will not pay any attention to them." she said in response.
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#49PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:20 pm

She looked at Srox with a smile on her face. "perhaps not to you, but you need to remember that i was alive when cars are spaceships were not invented yet. During my childhood horses were the primary means of transport and i was completely oblivious of the fact that there would be other life beyond my planet...It's just ironic that i stared into the nightsky so much as a young child and now im right where i used to look at." When she was done staring through the window she followed srox through the ship, she didnt pay much attention to the talk. Something about extremists? perhaps, if they came to apex they would be met with heavy ressistance anyway...As soon as Srox wasnt in dialogue anymore, she proceeded to draw Srox's attantion with a few questions. "so....if there is actually force needed, what will we be up against?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#50PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:31 am

Srox only waved for her to follow. "We will be fighting the Asmodians, normally they wouldn't dare to invade a Nypherian World. This can only mean one thing, my grandfather, Anu Mau, is among them." she said as a small squad of Cybernetic Pilots ran by them. They entered a corridor that opened up into another hangar. There were many Cybernetic and Nypherian fighters that were held by large cords. She pointed in the direction of the ships. "We will be flying in one of them. The cybernetic fighters hold two people. We have to hold the line and make sure they don't land and cause chaos for the civilians."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#51PostSubject: Re: The Mending   The Mending - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mending

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-