Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) TJPZQB0 Donator

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Tower Charlot died years ago... He was assassinated by someone he raised himself. He was assassinated because Ayil needed him dead to override his undying command to restrict the use of the scythe-145 bio weapon. And he wasnt really back either, it's not like scientists resurected or used any of his remains to create Tower Charbot. They created a sentient AI that was designed to act, sound and behave like Tower Charlot. He actually was not related to Tower Charlot in any biological way. Normally this would cause an identity crisis or a glitch in his system but it didnt because in Tower's mannerisms he did not stop to think about existentional questions too much. Tower himself when he was alive knew his place wich was to protect citizens, he knew what he was back then and he knows now. Today he knew he was a robot and that his task has changed very little. He knew who his friends were but didnt know who his enemies were. His armor was upgraded from the past and he knew he was designed to take more punishment than before. 

He had an understanding of human emotions as well and he thought Vicyeth would be the best shot for some company for now. Vicyeth didnt ask him any difficult questions, so he reached out to the imperium and asked if he could hire Vicyeth as a mercenary for a while. Unsurprisingly they were very eager to get rid of her and after discussing when she will be returned she was brought to his ship and they took off for a vacation of some sort. They werent sure where they would end up but shenanigans awaited...
Back to top Go down
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:02 pm

As Tower-bot and Mermoron were flying through space doing their own little thing, one day they happened across an Fitghter spaceship in shape of an eagle, down to it's very details, then they heard am eagle scream coming from their comms and very excited and robotic voice greeting them
- Howdy there travelers sorry for blasting yer ears with my Eagle's special comm scream but I just couldn't help myself, My name is Henry by the way and I wanted to ask you if would mind hauling my ship to the nearest fueling station since my ship kind of runed out of juice if ya know what I mean
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) TJPZQB0 Donator

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm

The eagle scream through the comm device apparently triggered Vicyeth, even if her best friend was also a bird. As soon as Tower opened up the comm line to reply Vicyeth's REEEEEEING could be heard loud and clear. It didnt drown out Tower's voice though as he yelled into the mic. "HELLO? IM SORRY ABOUT THE NOISE! I HAVE A FRIEND ALONG AND BIRD NOISES SEEM TO SCARE HER AND I CANT CALM HER DOWN! WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP, I THINK THAT WE HAVE A TOW BAR ON THE BACK END OF THIS SHIP! I'LL ATTACH IT BUT YOU MIGHT FEEL A LITTLE BUMPIF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"
Back to top Go down
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:31 pm

- OK I GET IT JUST PUT IT WHERE EAGLE'S ASSHOLE WOULD BE CAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE REFUELING PORT IS................ YES, WHEN I DESIGNED THIS SHIP I WAS VERY DEDICATED TO THE DETAILS AND SHIT BTW WHAT IS YOR NAME LADIE?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:46 pm

The small ship of Tower shot out a small grappling hook and it shook Henry's ship but not violently. It was like driving a car over a speedbump. Shortly after the ship took off again and Tower opened the comm channel again, Vicyeth was still reeing so he was forced to yell again. "ALRIGHT, ATTACHED! I DONT KNOW WHERE THE NEAREST STATION IS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE AREA! IM SURE THERE'S ONE NEARBY THOUGH. MY NAME IS TOWER CHARBOT AND THE YOUNG WOMAN HERE IS NAMED VICYETH PETTALOCKS! SHE'S A HEALER BUT HER EMPLOYERS THOUGHT SHE NEEDED A BREAK!"
Back to top Go down
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:17 pm

- I AM HENRY AND WHY ARE WE SCREAMING? I MEAN WE CANNOT REALY DESTROY OUR VOCAL CORDS AND  SINCE YOU ARE A ROBOT, CAUSE YOU HAVE BOT IN YOUR NAME, AND I AM A ROBOT SO WE ARE SAFE BUT I AM CURIOUS REALY WHY WE DO IT............................... ALSO WHAT IS HER JOB? IS SHE SOMEKIND OF A EXPERIMENTAL SINGER? IS THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HER NEW SONG SHE SINGS WHEN STARTELED? OR IS SHE JUST RETARTED?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:05 pm

The ship started it's engines again and it took off again with henry's ship attached. Vicyeth continued reeing in the background. "IM YELLING BECAUSE MY FRIEND VICYETH WONT STOP REEING, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER BUT SHE IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST HEALERS AROUND. SHE'S REALLY STUPID AND SHE STARTS REEING WHEN SHE'S UNSETTLED, ANGRY, SAD OR JUST CHEEERFULL. BUT RIGHT NOW I THINK THE BIRD SCREAM STARTELED HER, WICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE SHE HAS A HARPY FRIEND! ANYWAY, MY FRIEND COLE IS AT A NEARBY STATION. WE CAN GO THERE TO REFUEL. SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM HENRY?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)   The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and vapid stupidity (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1