Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Level 1
Rain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) Empty
Private#1PostSubject: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:34 am

Rain ran into the throne slightly dazed and very confused. His mother knows he is not a morning person. Still being summoned this early meant something was bound to have happen. “This is an interesting day already” he said to himself. While fidgeting with the gold tassel belt, He tripped a bit over his sword stumbling into the throne room.

“There you are my child. I have some exciting news.” Rain looked up at his mother before paling a bit. His sister Eidothea was standing right next to their mother. Rain loved his sister dearly but when she gets involved. Things tend to go South. “Your sister has informed me of a visitor approaching. As I can feel a ship approaching I will lower the shield a bit let it through.” He could not believe his ears. His mother letting an invader get close to the planet. It had to be something Eidothea said. “ I want you to go out and meet this guest. According to Eidothea this person will land by the fork in Wishiwashi river. I want you to hide her ship and bring her here.”

Rain bowed and slightly wobbled as he turned to leave. The news he just recieved was a shock. When Eidothea predicted anything it was barely wrong. Still for an outsider to land on Atlantis. It has not happened since before he was born. Rain exited the throne room and the courtyard with a quick pace. He wanted to make sure he reached the river before the guest arrived. He looked up at the sky overhead and groaned. Rainclouds were moving in. Being by Wishiwashi river when it rained was never a good omen.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#2PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Sapphire was lost but usually she was ok with it but she needed to land so she could fix a problem on the ship. She saw a planet coming in to view. She kept on corse as she reached for her transmitter. "This is sapphire requesting permission to land. Ship needs repair. Do you copy?" she spoke to no response. she tried 3 times but no response. 

She kept going tell gravity pulled her ship in. There was no visible landing arias so she went for a clearing near the river. it was a bumpy landing but better than last time she had attempted it in a field. by far. She cut the engines and checked the radiation levels. the air was breathable so she got out of the ship and climbed onto the top. She removed a panel than started fulling with the wiring. her shield was not working properly but she knew how to fix the problem and quickly did. she than started putting the panel back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t438-sapphire
Rain
Level 1
Rain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:53 am

Rain was starting to huff a bit. It was not a long mostly run and occasional jog. The humidity was a bit of a doozy today. "Man, I should have took a Manta." Still he carried on finishing the three kilometers to the river. Rain made it to the river and noticed, as per usual, his sister was right. A big animal of sorts had already landed. It may have been injured as a Atlantean looking creature seemed to be trying to treat it, or maybe it was trying to eat the bigger thing. Rain frowned as he doubted it. If it was able to eat a monster that big, his mom would have just said to kill it. 

Rain was not sure if it noticed. It may be better to get the creature/things attention first. "Halló! Ég kem í friði! Ekki skjóta ekki." (Hello! I come in peace! Do not shoot.) He was not sure if it understood him but still trying would not hurt. Unless it irritated him to death. Still he could bolt out of a dangerous situation if need be. He focused magic on his fingers and wrote the letters onto his skin*, he wanted to clear the river in a single jump. He ran forward and leaped his magic allowing him to cross the river as he predicted. What was not thought of was the landing. As his head came crashing down he came rolling into the alien craft. "ríða að meiða eins heilaga helvíti." (Some Atlantean cursing ignore it) Rain tries to stand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Atlantean word for jump is written as

The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) Jump_s10
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#4PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:07 am

Sapphire screwed the last bolt in and turned. Some one on the other side said that they come in peace and not to shoot. made marks on himself than jumped over the river. she put the tools in her bag than slid to the wing. She grabbed it than dropped her body down than let go. She dropped to the ground than stood up. she had a smile on her face as she reached to give the cursing fallen native a hand. she used her powers to speak the tong he spoke to her in. "I'm Sapphire and im a bit lost. could you tell me where i am?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Level 1
Rain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:05 am

"Sure, you are on Wishiwashi River. The........" Rain stopped for a second and frowned. Before grabbing her hand to stand. As soon as he grabbed her hand Rain was sure of one thing (this chick was crazier than a Justin Bieber fan). That she was definitely an alien. He felt he gained another language, the sensation is like being a native born speaker, but still having awareness of what you are speaking. Rain felt she spoke something called English. 

*Splat* Rain felt his namesake starting to fall. "Speaking of which we have to leave now." Before she could protest Rain scooped her up like a princess and lept back over the river. Managing not to embarrass himself this time. Rain placed her down before continuing. "Mind giving me your hand. We have to start running now."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

he stopped mid sentence. As if he realized something. rain started to fall and he insisted on leaving the aria than graded her and jumped. On the landing she was glad to be on her own feet. she has real trust issues and she did not like leaving her ship. She slid her communicator open than turned the ships shields on making it disappear. she did not answer him so he took her hand and started running. she ran along beside him hardly keeping up. "Im not a runner I cant keep up." she said threw heavy breaths. Hopping to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#7PostSubject: Re: The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)   The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slime is good for you. (Come on in Sapphire)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1