Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImaginationGoneWild
Level 13
ImaginationGoneWild

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards
GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID! LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID! Empty
GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID! Empty#1PostSubject: GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID!   GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Greetings, Convergence!

So, with the new lore entry about TV-shows and the new Site-feature 'Timeline'. I have decided to start a thread specifically for Galaxy News. A news channel that will report on the current events (big or small) that are happening across the Galaxy. The reason why I'm doing this, is to give new (and old) members a brief summary of what is going on in the galaxy at the moment. This could give them ideas for thread or start spreading rumors, or maybe even allow them to jump into OPEN Rp threads!

So if anyone has a story or event that might be good for Galaxy News then please post it here. if the story is 'big' enough for the news channel than I shall make a report about it. It works even better if you guys have links to RP threads that mention these events.

Like per example, reports on the Helix Virus and the rise of the new Faction Serpentum Imperium. Or maybe a wanted criminal, or new companies being created or even Guilds like the BOunty Hunter Guild, etc...

So if you guys have any ideas like that, they must be subjects being roleplayed about! Or be some sort of NPC activity.
Back to top Go down

GALAXY NEWS NEEDS YOUR AID!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1