Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 am

Phozaldias stormed through the castle. She had a lot on her mind from the news she had received. She had spies everywhere but only a few places. The places she had a hard time placing spies were in the GSU and within the Nypherian Empire. In her left hand, she had a folder filed with information. These files held information about specific news within the Galaxy. She opened the door and walked towards the meeting table. She hated these meetings and she hated most people she worked with. All she cared about was getting revenge on the Nypherian Empire. She only joined the Lucian Kingdom for that sole purpose.

There were other benefits and possibilities. She also wanted to strike at the GSU and kill the people who destroyed the Demonic Crusades leader. In a way, she wanted revenge on the GSU and the Nypherian Empire. She stood there waiting for the meeting to begin. She had asked for the meeting and to discuss the findings, that have been given to her by her spy's.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:55 am

Lucifer was trying to think about why his own mother would do such a thing to him, sending her own little son that was clearly possessed and deranged to Lucifer for him to handle. He read books on demonic and satanic history to try and find out why his little brother was so different the last time he saw him. The open blinds of the door near Lucifer blew wind in.
Synth saw Phozaldias enter the castle with spies around her covering the area as she approaches the table. He quickly goes up stairs to get Lucifer who was in his room. Others in the castle simply just looked at her and the spies as to see what they're doing here. None of the people attacked however, they just stared waiting for something to happen. The people inside the castle, recruited by Lucifer himself seemed not needed but every person played a specific role in the building. Synth had approached Lucifer upstairs telling him that he had unexpected visitors in his castle. He stops what he is doing starting to walk downstairs with Synth next to him. They both got downstairs seeing Phozaldias in the distance with a sealed document of some sort in her left hand standing where the table was. Lucifer calmly walked over to her with Synth by his side and asked, "So, what's all of this about?" as he puts his right hand onto his pants. Synth looks at Phozaldias unsure of himself as to why shes here. Synth takes off his reading glasses as Lucifer and him await a response. 
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:20 am

She tossed the file on the table and looked at the man next to Lucifer, then to Lucifer. She could careless who the man is and why he is here. She only assumed that he is a man serving under Lucifer. “I have heard of your name. The man who has pissed off the GSU and has the curiosity of the Nypherian Empire. You have something I want, a chance for revenge. I want to have my revenge on the Nypherian Empire and the GSU. I will work under you and give you my resources that I currently have.” She said and pointed towards the file.

“Within that file are reports from my network. The Nypherians have defeated the Darkness on Norma Prime, thus forcing Lana to retreat. The Nypherians are currently at war with a Species called the Asmodians. We can possibly ally them. The details of the Nypherians military efforts against the Demonic Crusade is also there. I fought them and got slaughtered, they out numbered us. Their technology is far superior to the old Demonic Crusade and to the GSU’s. When they fought us, they hit us on three points. Each fleet had millions of ships and ground units, we didn’t stand a chance.”

In the file work, there are also other information regarding the Lucian Kingdoms neighbor, the Inquisition. All information is listed. This includes drama within the family, where to attack, and how to handle them in combat. “You should strike the Inquisition because they’re vulnerable. Move your way towards them and you can conquer them. Grow in strength and soon challenge the GSU. If you can beat the GSU, you have a chance in fighting the Nypherians. However, the Nypherian Empire has defeated the Darkness and beaten a large darkness creature that had been summoned by Lana. They’re growing in power. Sooner or later, no one will be able to stand before them.”
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 am

Lucifer said "Ah, yes. Synth. Handle that for me yeah?" as he glances over at Synth. Synth then nods and grabs the sealed document and starts to read it over scanning what's inside of it. Lucifer looked back at Phozaldias. He took his hand off of his pants and grins saying "So I hear you're a demon as well hmm? Well, I can't turn my back on my own blood, well half of my blood line if you'd prefer to be smart about it. Just one other thing though, help me defeat the serial killer that roams the Cave Of Death. He attacked my men and I want him dead. Maybe after that we can work on this wonderful project of ours that we call expansion." as he starts to sit down at the head quarters desk. Synth closes the sealed folder with documents inside of there and puts it back onto the table. Synth looks at Lucifer nodding giving a gesture or signal that it's legit stuff in there and that we should trust this person. The others in the castle start to pay less attention to her and Lucifer starting to do their own thing again. Tons of people walked in and out of the castle while they all talked near the table. 
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:03 pm

She narrowed her eyes, they began to glow red only for a moment. His own blood? She already knew from stories and by his aura, that he is part demon. However, being blood is what annoyed her. She had killed her family out of spite. Proving herself to the original leader of the Demonic Crusade, thats all she had cared about. If she had to help Lucifer kill a"serial Killer", fine. "Cave of Death? That name is so cliche. Fine, point me in the direction and I will deal with it. Just be warned, if you can't beat the GSU. You will never be able to beat the Nypherians to become to strongest."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Lucifer grins as he looks at her saying "Great. And you're not going alone, I'm coming. I can't risk having Azaro find you alone, who know's if his demon lord will be in a friendly mood. He looks at Synth saying "Synth let Renny know we're going to the Cave Of Death." Synth looks back at Lucifer saying "Yes. Will do." as he heads off to go tell him the news. Lucifer then stands up looking at Phozaldias awaiting a response. They both talked at the table while getting ready to go to the cave. Once Renny found out that they were going to it, he was speechless. Because he knew that last time he went there, it was chaos to extreme lengths. However, it didn't phase him that Lucifer wanted revenge on the beast. 
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:34 pm

All she did was narrow her eyes towards him. The idea of cleaning up family drama to get his help, greatly annoyed her. Though, she needed the man’s power base to get her revenge. She said nothing but only nodded her head in agreement to help him. Still, the name “Cave of Death”, sounded extremely cliché and silly. “How far is this cave? Why is your “Brother” such an issue?” she asked in curiosity. The idea of family drama in a growing kingdom could be bad for the military expansion. A rebellion within the Kingdom is something she wanted to avoid but killing the so called “brother” didn’t bother her. She had wondered if brothers could really kill each other. Not to mention, could the family like the father or mother be fueling this? Many questions filled her thoughts but there is one thing certain, this “brother” is standing in her way of her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)   Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News and Bad news (Lucian Kingdom Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1