Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Invader Gyz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The-Invader
Level 4
The-Invader

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Invader Gyz Empty
Invader Gyz Empty#1PostSubject: Invader Gyz   Invader Gyz EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Name: Gyz
Species: Cykx-607
Faction: P.I.F Cykx
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

-------------------

Strengths
Just like any other Cykx, Gyz has high acuracy success and the ability to see anytime anywhere, in addition, gyz however not at all aproaching the size of a vohx it just a centimeter taller than the other cykx and has trained himself a little bit in agility, allowing him to dodge, climb and run better than some other Ckx marines. Also Gyz has more repair and crafting knowledge than the other cykx who have not followed a specific course in mechanism. for the rest Gyz posseses the same abilities as any other trained Cykx marine.

Weaknesses
Just like his kin, Gyz has a frail weak ish body not capable of handling alot of punishment, forcing him to rely on long range engagement and his ability to dodge. Gyz is narcisistic and megalomanic, oftenly taking on tasks he can hardly handle himself, even if he is a fairly skilled cykx.

-------------------

Equipment
Like other Cykx, Gyz has the standard P.I.F equipment (Cykx laser blaster, Utility arms and a C.A.M droid). he notably carries around a wrench and some tools, and his service weapon is a cykx long range laser rifle wich he carries folded up on his belt

Powers
Gyz has an amazing ability to track down other alien invaders and threats to his mission, while this is an ability only he posseses it oftenly ends up getting in the way for him, as he comes across more and more inconveniences for his mission that he will try to take care off before completing his mission.

History
Unlike many other Cykx, Gyz has some semblence of being unique in a race that seems to originate from a production disguise, like any other Cykx, Gyz has been in the P.I.F under the rule of the Vohx  since he could walk, though he was more ambitious (though some would call him narcisistic and megalomanic) than his kin, being eager to fire laser guns and drive war vehicles. His first drive was in a tank where he cause structural damage on Zim, this way he was never allowed with the ground troops.

So Gyz has been proposed to become another P.I.F operative, A.K.A and invader with as mission to infiltrate planets and learn of their society and pinpoint weak spots that the P.I.F can exploit when invading the planet.

-------------------

Threads

Edit this regularly to keep track of your threads
Back to top Go down

Invader Gyz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1