Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

My Small Child (Prometheus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

My Small Child (Prometheus) Empty
Public#1PostSubject: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Jerra stands at an opening of a cave, his helmet removed and a scar across his cheek. It is raining, the blue sun is barely visible, only enough to provide some light, for the clouds on Prometheus are dense with water and oxygen. A slight nostalgic feel lingers with the rain. Maybe a rainy day at home, when his mother would make rosemary soup with Grunther. (Prometheus Chicken) A village lays on the horizon. Barely any men would be in the village due to the Olat Festival. He stares at the village for awhile and then hears a child's scream come from the woods behind the cave. usually he would just forget it, but he felt a strong compulsion to help this child. Quickly Jerra replaces his helmet and draws his enormous sword.

A small girl was frantically running through some woods, Of the likes she was unfamiliar with. Her presuer let out a bone-chilling howl signaling to the others that it was indeed closing in on the prey. a pack of fourteen Slivines (Prometheus Wolves) was chasing the girl relentlessly. Jerra pounded through the woods, now he realized. This child reminding him of his sister Feriah which was captured by the Avine. He finally reaches the origin of the screams and prepares for combat. Two of the silvines notice Jerra immediately and back off some. The Girl looks back too see what was making all the ruckus in the woods. The silvines pounce, and Jerra responds.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
My Small Child (Prometheus) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Public#2PostSubject: Re: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Walter was sitting underneath a low wedged rock that covered him from the rain,he sat there with his eyes closed as he started to drift off into sleep.....He was awoken by the sound of a girl screaming followed by the howl of what could only be Slivines.Walter grabbed his greatsword sheathing it in the hilt slung behind his back and picked up his crossbow loading it with a bolt before he bolted himself through the rainy woods.

The rain pounded oh is armour which clanked with the movement,he reached a hill upon which he immediately fired upon the silvine closest to the running girl.The bolt sent the creature to the soaked ground as Walter loaded another steel bolt watching two silvines breaking off from the pack towards the west.

Walter fired another bolt into the pack which struck another silvine before he unsheated his greatsword and wielded it with both his hands,he charged into the pack tearing those he can asunder whilst he kept them away from the child.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Jerra watched the silvines fall, Jerra looked up too see Walter tearing through the pack. He wanted to keep the girl safe, from Everything. Jerra was suddenly enraged with Walter intruding into his business. Jerra Charged with all his might, a purple flame engrossed him. one word was spoken "Kreth!" A flame covered his blade and with a powerful voice he shouted "SEISMIC STOMP!" The ground shook and then Jerra slammed his enormous blade. A crack appeared underneath the Silvines and soon the ground parted and the Silvines fell into a inferno of lava. 

Jerra quickly ran to where the child was quickly grabbing her up in his arms. A Stray silvine jumped up on on Jerra's leg tearing the chain-mail with it's silver alloy fangs. Spilling his blood on the ground. Jerra let out a blood-curdling scream. The child cried and didn't talk, Jerra kicked the silvine off and sliced it in half with his blade. Then Jerra ran off back towards his cave, leaving a very distinct trail of blood. Jerra finally reached his cave and fell on his good knee. 

The Girl looks at Jerra, tears still wet on her face. Then Jerra reaches up his hand and brushes a tear away from her pale face, he said in an tone alarming for Jerra to speak in, he says "you're safe now child, I will not hurt you." Jerra then removes his helmet and gives a smile to the girl. Then his face contorts in pain. He looks down to his knee and sees the injury. He sighs and begins removing his armor. With some effort he gets all of the heavy scale mail off and begins working on his injury.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
My Small Child (Prometheus) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Public#4PostSubject: Re: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 am

Walter watched as an enraged Jerra charged to protect the girl,he grabbed the girl but left a distinct trail of red blood towards a cave in the distance.Walter finished off what stragglers he could from the pack before sheathing his blade and crossbow.

Then he followed the blood trail which began to fade in the rain as he neared the cave,he reached the mouth and stood as the rain clanked upon his armour.Then he entered.

He found Jerra wounded and unarmored tending to a injury that was coated in blood,he gazed upon the girl who just stood watching in fear as Walter slowly walked towards Jerra.Before Jerra could reach for his sword Walter aimed his crossbow at Jerra.Then as he stood above him,Walter crouched until his helmeted gaze met Jerra's he then quickly placed his gauntlet against Jerra's wound sending pain throughout his body......Then a soothing calm came over Jerra as Walter stood....Jerra's wound was no more,not even a scar remained as this strange knight seemingly healed him. Walter then looked back at the girl and then reached for a apple he kept in a small pack against his armour.

And without saying a single word he walked back towards the exit of the cave into the rain.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Requesting Archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#6PostSubject: Re: My Small Child (Prometheus)   My Small Child (Prometheus) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Small Child (Prometheus)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1