Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Colonel Casper Degrant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Colonel Casper Degrant Empty
Colonel Casper Degrant Empty#1PostSubject: Colonel Casper Degrant   Colonel Casper Degrant EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Colonel Casper Degrant Iron_rooster_cuirassier_by_taurus_chaoslord-d52z7ij
Name: Casper Degrant
Species: Human (Sabatonian)
Faction: Defense Korps of Sabaton
Alignment: Neutral good

-------------------

Strengths
- Great strategist
- Good sharpshooter
- Very Determined to get shit done
- Very Charismatic

Weaknesses
- Kinda average strength
- Well he is just Human
- Too Honest sometimes
- He tends to be little be too emotional sometimes

-------------------

Equipment
Uniform in the picture, S/A 123 rifle, binoculars, Luger 60,Cavalry Saber

Powers
He always very Charismatic lad

History
"My History teacher was very patriotic man and very passionate, his lectures were the stuff of legends among students, the way he talked, the way he moved, well let's just say that quite talented if it comes to inspiring people, the only thing that stoped him from becoming politician, was fact that he never served in military, and now he was too old for it, but he never mind that, it seemed that loved history as much as he loved his country. So now imagine me a young man on a verge of maturity, still his hormones are buzzing about, he is reckless and while he doesn't exactly agrees with notion of glorious death on the battlefield, he agrees that someone should fight against those monsters, quite frankly I almost just waltzed up one day to recruting station to be signed up, but then, I met your mother. She was person that realy saved back then, if it weren't for her I would probably die in a trench while tring to pull out some heroic stunt, we would meet after lessons chat with each other and then when were of age we just married, it was the happiest time of my life, so much so that it all kinda melts into this big pink blob of nostaligic happienes, and then you were concieved it was again very pleasent and it almost would have been part of that blob but...... your mother got very sick, and well didn't have that much back in the day to buy right medication and all wounded from battlefield or relatives of soldiers were always favored on hospitals lists, so I had decided to trade my life for yours and your mothers. Now you may ask why didn't I signed up for MP duty well it was because they didn't have this privilege, of having your loved ones be on priority lists, it was excused by the fact that you were always near your loved ones so you could take care of them, but serving on the frontlines? well then we will take care of people you love since you are risking your life in a muddy trench for your country..... but back to the story, when I sigend up i was thrown straight into the fight, and let me tell you it was masacre, sufice to say I got few field promotions just from that, but I didn't become Colnel just like that, but I was half way there. It was then when I met my commanding officer, Old General Maxwell "Excalibur" Prachett, a good man and a good general, but sadly he suffering from some kind of terminal disase, so one day ha walked up to me and said that he wanted me to take the position of main commander of frontline division, he explained everything to me, he explained that he wants to be with his family during those last days of his life. I couldn't reject this offer, I just couldn't. And with that I was promoted into rank of Colonel and given all responsibiltis of main commander of the Frontlines" - Colonel Degrant

-------------------

Threads

Edit this regularly to keep track of your threads
Back to top Go down

Colonel Casper Degrant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Information Archives :: Character Bio Archive-