Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Free Friday!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oremanus
Level 6

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Free Friday!! Empty
Free Friday!! Empty#1PostSubject: Free Friday!!   Free Friday!! EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 am

Since I have no school tomorrow I can RP all da-ay.

Anyway, so I went to get into to crp since I never have tbh, I kept doing solo RP...all by myself...all alone...by myself...alone. ;-;

I hear you guys talking about crp in Discord but then-guess what- I have know clue wth you guys are talking about so I want to do stuffs!!

But Idk where to start. I kind of forgot about my planet stuff and my character so I'm going to recreate everything. I know that I can just look back at everything I wrote previously but it just lost it's appeal, in my opinion. flower

So if you have any ideas this is the sharing joint so bring your imagination. I was thinking about making my own faction but too much work and I dunno if I'm responsible enough. Idk, maybe start my own business or somethin, in armory or artillery. I just want to RP with someone already, I haven't really at all.....
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Free Friday!! LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Free Friday!! Empty
Free Friday!! Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Free Friday!!   Free Friday!! EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Woop woop
Back to top Go down

Free Friday!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1