Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Dragon's lair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Dragon's lair LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Dragon's lair TJPZQB0 Donator

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm

it was a nice day on non specific medieval planet and sylvia had heard of a dangerous dragon killing people, although the people sounded mostly evil, but she was just in a good mood and wanted to reliefe the people of this evil dragon so she set out on a journey to slay the dragon and bring back it's head. after a long, dangerous and eventfull journey she eventualy finds a cave and enters it, it smelled distinctly like something has been living here, with her bow drawn she heads to the source of the breathing, but she was quite surprised to not see an evil, feral dragon but vinse, who happened to be sleeping apparently.

she quietly placed her bow against one of the walls and sat down next to the dragon, smiling at her brightly but staying quiet enough to not wake her up. she always felt responsible for the dragon, even if she knew the dragon was able to defend itself she always did her best to protect or at least watch out for her. no doubt she isnt the first dragon hunter that came here but there are some pretty outrageous bounties on her head, soon her friend would need to move as there are people hunting her. but she decided that she could sleep for now and that sylvia would handle any of the hunters that that could come here.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Johan Zyl:

"What a wonderlike dag/What a wonderful day" Johan thought as he walked through the forests.As usual his rifle was ready for any sudden movement as he trekked across the woods.He was on the hunt and had little time to waste.....

Then in the distance he spotted a figure moving towards a cave,this concerned him deeply it seemed as he immediately set off towards the cave.Rifle at the ready,he had no idea who or what entered that cave,but it might be a threat..

He approached the mouth of the cave,hiding in nearby bushes he would kiss the crucifix necklace he carried as a token of luck.He watched the darkness in the mouth of the cave and took several deep breaths before slowly heading inside.

Hiding among the rocks his eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light and he spotted the individual,a young looking beautiful girl with pointed ears,one of those elves from the tales.....But it sat next to the dragon. "Was she a hunter?" He thought.

He walked out of the shadows with his rifle raised,"Don't move an inch"
"Hey Vinsue sorry to disturb but we got company" he thought to her. 

He kept the rifle aimed towards sylvia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Vinsue opened her eyes at his distressed voice in her head. she awoke to find her old friend and rider in one serious to the death like looks at one another. but did not move her head. "its ok she is a friend of mine but she does know magic and that gun will not do much to her," she thought back tan switched to words. "Calm down you two. Silvia this is Johan my rider. and Johan this is silvia a friend since i was small. so you both can relax we are not going to heart each other. ok?" she than raised her had to a comfortable position and watched there reactions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t423-vinsue#2495
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm

she heard footsteps and instantly turned around with her bow drawn at johan's head, the whole process of drawing her bow and aiming it while turning around was pretty much instantly. she had a frown on her face as she looked at johan. "step back hunter, i will not allow harm to come to her..."

she listens to the dragon and looks at hime, with the frown still on her face. she sat down next the head of the dragon and pet it. she then looked at johan with a frown still, she never expected vinsue to get a rider, but for now she just passive agressively stared at johan.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:18 am

Johan was surprised by her speed,and even more surprised that she was a magic user.He grinned slightly but agreed to back down for Vinsue's sake,he holstered his rifle,slinging it across his back before reaching out his hand for a shake.

"Name's Johan" he would say his voice echoing in the cave, "An friend of her is a friend of mine I guess" he said,hiding his thoughts under a mask of friendship. "Why is she here,what is her intent? No one just stumbles around looking for a dragon especially one that hid her tracks." Johan thought about it for a while never taking his gaze off Sylvia's eyes."And how did she know I was a hunter" Johan wondered unaware of the locals seeking the head of a dragon.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had bug)
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 pm

she laid her head in Silvia's lap. She was glad the weapons were up but the tension in the cave just got thicker. she closed her eyes and started to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

she pet and hugged vinse's head as she laid her head on her lap. she smile brightly as she pet the dragon. she had missed this kind creature too much. she did not however like johans presence, he was a needle in her eye and sylvia would prefer if he left most likely. perhaps they could be friends one day but the chance was remote, she felt this rider ordeal was just a bit too reminiscent of having an owner, wich she used to have...
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm

Johan might not have heightened senses,or much knowledge about these "magical beings" but he had been in enough conversations to know his presence isn't wanted.Considering this elf never shook his hand he took it as a sign to leave.Vinsue seemed relaxed with her old time "friend" however he trusted the dragon's judgement as it was not his place to judge others he did not know,that's what "ma" always taught him anyways.

"I'll go finish my hunt and return to the cave at another time."He left the two in the dim light of the cave. "I guess you both have some catching up to do anyways,see ya.

{OOC:I will be out for a few posts and return later,I will notify you both when I should return "IC"}
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:54 am

She watched her rider leave. She did not want him to but knew that Silvia would prefer it that way and they needed to talk. "Why do you seam so upset." she asked. it bothered her that her old friend did not like her rider. She had thought that she would be glad that she had someone to talk to rather than stay on her own.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 am

she frowned johan out, not letting him leave her upset gaze as he wandered off. she then smiled back at the dragon. for her a rider was the same as an owner, perhaps because she wasnt a dragon herself, but to her having a dragon rider was sadly just the same as a slaver..."it's not you, vinse. it's just that i hate the idea of you having to carry someone around..."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Vinsue raised her head. "There is more to the bond than the name states, and he tends to walk most the time." she shifted her body to a comfy position that allowed her look at Silvia. she never tried to explain the bond before so she had to think of the best way to do so. "to be a rider means that hey have someone to travel with. It means he had gained my trust. Witch you of all elves know thats not an easy thing to do. and it has gotten harder after I was left behind." She realized that there was a lot the two had to catch up on. "There is a deep connection between the two one only a dragon and a rider would know."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:08 pm

she hugged the dragon. "good to know that he has no real power over you, i really hated the idea of you having to be at his beck and call. you know with me being in chains for so long before i died. and i would have killed him if it was anything similar....but i suppose i have to apoligize to him later...shouldnt i?" she sat back and relaxed a bit more now the tension went away, she still had so much to tell vinsue and wanted to let her know some things. "so...did you know i have a daughter...? and she is still alive too."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:32 am

Vinsue was glad that Silvia was ok with her having a rider. "I'm glad that your trying to watch out for me and he might like knowing that your ok with him." she laid hear head back into Silvia's lap. "No, guess not. It has been a bit since we have talked."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:53 am

"i sadly only got to know her for five years...then i died, and i dont know where she is now...and yes...it has been far too long since we last spoke to eachother..." memories of the former adventures with vinse filled her head. "so vinse, what do you think of our new world?" she asks as she pets the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:20 pm

"The world has been quite different. guess I did not tell you that the UNSC captured me when I was young and had me work with them tell 20 years ago. They left me behind after I was injured and my rider killed." she pushed back the memory. "Johan reined a hunt of mine and had the guts to ask me for help finding the caves in my aria. any ways I can now travel the universe and am never alone."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 3:08 pm

she hugs the dragons head upon hearing her imprisonment. "oh...im so sorry to hear...it seems slavery keeps chasing both of us, doesnt it...? i do hope we find peace one day..." she sighs at the tought of slavery still existing with equipment this advanced...
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 pm

"Well at least were free now and I hope that is the way it will stay that way." she looked at the mouth of the cave. "He has never been a slave. he has had hard times but would not know that life."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:47 pm

"good for him....it's a miserable existance, especially if your owners are cruel..." she sighs, flashes of hot iron on her skin and poisons in wounds flash through her head, she flinches and reaches for her head. after several seconds she shook the thoughts off and proceeded to pet vinse's head. "but fortunatly...the empire responsible for my suffering has fallen, it's just too bad so many people lost their lives over it..."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:41 am

"Yes he is lucky." She thought for a second. "Do you remember when we first met and you tried to mark me and my reaction? You never did give me that check up. My first mark actually went away a bit ago. and I am glad to say I have not gotten another one since."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 am

"well our orcish friend said we had to move, and you seem healthy now...so there is little reason to check up now." she says smiling brightly. she hugged the dragons head. "im glad to hear your mark is gone, its unfair that people would mark us...mine are still there..."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Vinsue smiled. She thought back to see if she could find her rider. "Have you killed anything yet?" Vinsue picked up her head turned a few feet from the elf and hacked up a spit ball and lit it. The flame would last a few hours with out extra fuel. She than laid her head back on Silvia. "Sorry your mark has not disappeared. yea our Orcish friend was right that place was not one to make friends or do checkups. not that you could have done it anyways. at the time if you tried to touch me we would have both attacked." 
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:41 pm

she giggled. "perhaps i shouldnt have been so secretive back then...the mark only allows me to recognize animals, but i cant mistake you for other dragons." she smiled at the dragon, thinking of what to say next. "now im kind of sorry i was so angry at your rider, i guess ill be nicer when he gets back...so what kind of work does he do?"
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:00 am

"it at least gave us a chance to talk. and he dose what ever job he can find." she glanced towards the entrance of the cave. "Its safe to head back Johan" she thought to her rider. "so how did you die and how were you raised? and did you ever find your husband?"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:59 pm

she smiles at the dragon, though her smile faded when she brought up her end, sylvia fell on the battlefield by a rogue that stabbed her in the back. "uhm...i dont know how i met my end really...i remember i was on the battlefield with my friends, my mother had died already and she couldnt protect me, right before i died i felt a sting in my back and a sword coming out of my chest, then i blacked out. and i woke up in a laboratory, later was revealed i was being weaponized for my enemy."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#25PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 pm

"that's horrible." she said. sorry she asked. "But your free now, right? and there dead?" she did not like the thought of someone or people having control of her friend. And she would gladly help free her. "Thy modified me one I was captured. I can shoot plasma but lost a lot of my abilities cause of it."

(OOC wrong character This is spouse to be Vinsue)

Last edited by Sapphire on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t438-sapphire
Sponsored content

Dragon's lair Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon's lair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next