Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Lucian's Hidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty
 Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#1PostSubject: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:24 am

The Hidden Treasure Of Lucian
+1 Sword Of Fallen King

Quest of 3-4: Join Along
The objective is to find the hidden treasure of Lucifer's planet, Lucian which is filled with Kryokians everywhere 
and knights true of their word to kill any enemies. 

As the sun shines onto Lucifers body while he stands tall on the mountain looking down at the mountain line below. There are hordes of Kryokians wandering around for flesh to eat. He takes out his sword having it on his side with him as he looks at the view just a bit longer. The tension and momentum began to build up as he feels this quest will be his last. 

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 am

Danihg stood on all six's hissing and growling at the Kryodians from down below. He darted downside and spread out massive bat like wings swooping down biting into a kryodian with his sharp teeth ripping out a chunk of flesh swallowing it whole. He then went straight up into the air flapping his wings with a fast heavy beat then something caught his eye. Someone standing tall on a mountain with the sun shining on him. He then lands a good 20 feet across from Lucifer. 

He was on all six's yet again, his massive black wings still spread out, "We meet once again Lucifer!" He grinned widely showing all his sharp teeth his mouth still had blood in it from the bite he made on a kryodian down from below.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 am

He watches Dan take out one of the Kyrokians and greets him back saying "Ah yes. It is, so you've heard about the treasure I assume?" as he looks at him with a sure look on his face that he was right so he can have more people going with him. Lucifer trends down the mountain a bit to get closer to Dan as he talks not minding the Kyrokians at all as they run into the tall tree line where we can't see them at all.
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Newcomer
Miracle

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 am

As she walks over the mountain line because she saw a strange bat like creature fly into the air and bite a Kyrokian she notices that it's two people talking. She rushes over there and looks at both of the two awaiting a response because she doesn't know what to even say first. "What's all this about treasure huh? If that's real I want in then" as she looks at the demon/human.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 am

He stands up straight folding his wings, "Ah yes I have heard of the treasure that lies here hidden somewhere on Lucian." Hearing a voice from behind his hairs stood straight up and his bright green eyes widened and whirled around to see a woman approach them. He snarled as he turned to stare at her.

He growled at her noting her that she shouldn't be there unless she was there to actually help, "You shouldn't be here woman unless, unless you got something to show us." He had his arms folded and turned back to Lucifer with an annoyed look on his face. His scorpion like tail raised in a pose as to strike if threatened.
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Newcomer
Miracle

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 am

"Something to show? What, you mean like my boobs or something?" as she laughs and smiles while she looks at Dan. She then looks at Lucifer asking "Hey aren't you Lucifer? From Lucian Kingdom right?" pointing at him. "Oh I see, you guys are talking about that treasure, hidden deep into the tombs of Lucian. I know how to get there, if you really wanted to go down and look for it." as she looks at both of them. 
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:49 am

He looks at them both talking to each other as he notices Dan is frustrated that a girl is approaching us. "Yes, I'm Lucifer, how did you know we were here for that.. I didn't say speak that loud did I? Any who, yeah I guess you can come along then" as Lucifer approves her coming with us to find the treasure. Lucifer looks at Dan and shrugs saying "Hey man cheer up" as she starts to walk in front of us going to the entrance of the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

His mouth dropped which turned into a smile, "Lucifer hold on I think we may need someone to come down here us who would help us find what we need. She's got a hot ass and badass guns.

He looked at her a bit more annoyed but replied, "Yeah sure I'd like to see them woman." He then flips out a com to call Keya @RescueScribbles telling her about a search for treasure and that he's at the entrance of the tomb on planet Lucian.

When he was done he clicked his tongue waiting patiently. He knew that she would come. Sooner he hoped not later.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 am

Lucifer stops to look at Dan saying "Oh you're very right" as he then follows behind her "Wait up for us!" as he yells trying to catch up. Lucifer senses something dark and very strong in the first room of the tomb though and fore warns everyone about it. Out of nowhere however a kryokian came behind me trying to leap onto me and I quickly turn around to slash my sword at its neck and slices its head right off having blood squirt everywhere onto me and see the kyrokians body fall to the floor bleeding out. "Agh I hate those things" as he continues to walk to Miracle.
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Newcomer
Miracle

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 am

She flips her hair as she says walking to the tomb then stops completely for Lucifer and Dan to catch up. She then says "Yeah I know you'd like to have that wouldn't you" she laughs then saying "Come on guys. You slow pokes are gonna end up getting us killed" while she looks at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am

He pouts, "Heh you know we're gonna wait until Keya comes then we'll be more into the bussiness before we step in there right?" He stared at the body of the kryokian and sighs, "If the head were not severed it would have made the perfect undead servant for us..." Danihg just shrugged his eyes darting around the place until his eyes locked onto something he thought was a kryokian,

He went onto all six's and began on the prowl. When he got close enough he pounced on the being his teeth digging into the jugular of the throat tearing it out letting it bleed out. Afterwards he dragged it back, "Now if thus were a darker place I wouldn't struggle so much in raising the dead..."
Back to top Go down
RescueScribbles
Level 12
RescueScribbles

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm

a bright light appeared behind danihg, it took on the form of a small woman and eventualy it turned into keya, above you you could see a large ship flying away. she looked at danihg with a sinister smile. but upon seeing the rest of the party she changed her facial expression and stance to something much more innocent, with a cute smile and a small size. "so danihg, why did you call me..?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 pm

I stopped in his tracks looking back at the small sized woman that appeared before my eyes. She seemed quite familiar to Lucifer but couldn't wrap his mind around it. I then wait for Dan and the woman to catch up as they're a little behind the others. "Now were talking, we've got many people for the quest now. Should be a breeze, at least hopefully" as he smiles a bit knowing what to expect for the tombs. He notices the Kyrokians start to run away and scatter because of the bright sun shining everywhere onto the grass and onto the people who's there. I then get a odd feeling like as if we shouldn't dare to enter this tomb at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Lucian's Hidden Treasure    Lucian's Hidden Treasure Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucian's Hidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1