Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty
Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#1PostSubject: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 am

In this post you will meet a undead Hallow by the name of Jerra Atherblood. You can interact with this character as you please and I will write back responses. This is the beginning of the quest/journey of Jerra Walker of Nights. This will carry over to other future posts that include Jerra.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:28 am

A Tall knight wonders through a street of glass, flying vehicles of all kinds zoom past him. Looks of confusion surround Jerra, it doesn't bother him one bit. The knight with the masive crimson blade strolls througout the street not paying to much attention to anyone in particular. A woman is caught unaware of the 6'8" knight looming over her. She stumbles backwards her cart of miscellaneous objects rolls away, her eyes full of fear. The knight looks at her cooly, his eyes glowing white, visable through his helmet. He growls and goes around the woman. Soon a law enforcement officer walks behind the knight and calls out to him. "Sir! What are you? Where are you from?!" The knight stops he drops his blade resting onto his shoulder and it lands with a crack on the glass street. "What is your planet?"
"Our planet? The n-name of the planet is Caraton." The man was obviously terrified of the massive knight. "I thank you.."
"S-sure not a prob~ ACK!" Blood spattered across the street, gasps were heard as the officer goes flying in two peices. The knight simply puts his blood stained sword onto his shoulder and continues walking. Several more officers soon arive on scene, some perusing the knight.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:49 am

After yet another bodyguard job was completed, he was set to meet with his employer for his payment. The meeting place was to take place in a planet called Caraton and as he sets foot on this planet, it is obvious that the planet was a large human settlement, there were only a handful of other species that can be seen walking about. The planet itself is just your normal space-fairing world with a lot of glass architecture and a lot vehicles flying about but as he walks down the street, something caught his eye. A tall knight fully clad in armor and carrying around a sword was talking to the local police, at first he thought this knight was from another planet that is less advanced and asked them for some guidance, but that innocent view was quickly broke when his sword is plunged in the police and sliced the man in half. He quickly rushed over the knight, passing the police surrounding him and the bloody mess of the man's body, and says, "Wow wow there big guy, look I don't like the police either but this is not how you deal with them." He looks up to see the blank, expressionless eyes through his helmet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t307-marudon-korodin
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 am

The hallow knight looked to the man. His heart ached from hallow as he said to the man in a cold, soulless voice. "He, was annoying me.." The knight turned away "Where are you Eden..?" He talked to himself as he began walking away, suddenly he stopped. He turned to the man again and asked. "What solar system am I currently in?" The knight took out an old looking scroll from his pack also accidentaly dropping a flask of a golden liquid. It shattered on the street. He didn't mind it. Jerra then looks up to the sky. Then more officers caught up to the knight and took out their sleek looking firearms. "BIG GUY! Drop the sword!" Jerra looked to the men and went into a battle stance. His sword was at his right side and his shoulder faced the police. "LAST CHANCE!" The knight did not falter
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:28 am

"Which solar system?" Marudon says in confusion because he wasn't sure himself, "Wel I'm not sure but I think we are within the sagittarius arm of the galaxy." This man was confused and disoriented by his surroundings. As the knight took to his battle stance, Marudon redies his sword to confront him if needed. He then tries again to solve this issue peacefully, "Look we don't want to cause a riot here, they outnumber us and better armed." Marudon says even though he is confident he can take on the police, "Why dont we settle down and drop our weapon before things get ugly?" He says in a threatening matter while also firing up a fireball in his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t307-marudon-korodin
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Jerra said again in his cold, lifeless voice. "Why would I do such a thing?" Red lightning surrounded Jerra for a second. Then he stomped down onto the glass street with incredible force. Almost a moment later powerful quakes began to shake the vicinity of the police. Broken glass suddenly shot upwards several feet. A jagged stone broke through the middle of the glass shattering it. Jerra then quickly ran around the spire of rock and saw only a small handfull of officers left. Jerra quickly ran to them and preceded to kill them one by one. But some faught back. Jerra was hit 6 times, 2 of the shots ricocheted off of him but the rest melted through his armor and hitting him. He wasn't too badly hurt, they were only small blaster rounds, but still, everyone that hit him he would scream his Hallowed scream. A blood curdling sound.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Danihg heard all this commotion tossing and turning talking in his sleep, "please stop breaking things..." Awoken he got out of a large cargo container he had slipped into and fell asleep in. He had no idea where he even was but found himself in a world with flying vehicles and the streets where made of glass. Sitting up the cyborg struggled to get out of the metal box. He dragged himself out to discover that there was a dead man who was cut in half. 

The site made Danihg smile then to see a an man trying to stop an undead knight fighting the police who were shooting at it. He slowly walked up to the scene and cried out, "May we have something else better to do than fight the police? Something more interesting than this?! I am certain there is something more. Like the Shadows Dimension! It is home to me." He was amused by it all.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Jerra looked back to where the body guard had stood and saw that he had left. Jerra huffed at this and turned around and saw Danihg. Putting his sword onto his shoulder he slowly walks over to greet the cyborg. The sun shone onto his blood stained dragon mail. The horns atop shone with the brilliance of obsidian. He truely looked like a dragon. His height also adding to the illusion of a dragon, he stands at a 7 feet. Almost as tall as his sword. And his sword, it was a brilliant crimson. The blood stains also added to the crimson color. He looked as evil as death.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:02 pm

In his very culture dragons or anything dragon like or at least reptilian were considered sacred. The appearance the night had he bowed getting on his knees and also having favoring the dead, "Who are you? Seeing as powerful you are I may serve may if that is what you can accept. In many of my years I have favored the dead which I shall join in death."

He stood back up awaiting the undead knights response. He smiled satisfied that he had run into something that he'd consider an ally if it would not try to destroy him. He wasn't sure if it was in for a handshake but he held out a hand anyways.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:38 pm

The tall knight towerd over Dan. In the moment that the cyborg had held out his hand, Jerra knew he would be a great ally. Jerra moved his left hand from his side and put his hand to Dan's shoulder, his strength was emense, his muscles large from years swinging his incredible blade. A arm to the shoulder from the Walker of Nights is almost like saying you will never fall in battle, but it also means, the blood of the innocent will be on your hands. "Will you become a hallow..?" The cold voice sinks deep into Dan's soul "It is not mandatory. But will you..?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 am

Lucifer see's the two from afar shaking hands and having a conversation starting to walk over to them. Lucifer puts his hands to his side as it starts to rain out of nowhere suddenly right as Lucifer starts walking towards them. There was a feeling in the air as if the weather change was a fore warning sign of evilness coming near. As soon as Lucifer gets close enough he then says "Well. I see I wasn't invited to the party huh? as he looks both at them calmly as the rain hits onto his leather jacket and body.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:24 am

Jerra, the hulking knight quickly turns his head amd stares coldly upon Lucifer, towering over him. Jerra moved Dan behind him "stay here, its safer for you." Jerra then heaves the large greatsword down from his shoulder onto the street. Without warning the knight swung the blade, aiming for Lucifer's middle with ease, the blade went up.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:01 am

He turned his head to see that someone had come up to them causing rain to fall down. Then Jerra moved him behind and told him 'Stay here, its safer for you' which he exclaimed, "HEY! You can't just attack him! I believe I've met him from before." Then he went to move to the front, afterwards Danihg yelled out irritably realizing that he wasn't going to listen to him, "Forget it!

Before he began walking away talking out loud to himself, "Didn't even get to tell him yet and he goes all about busy attacking someone. Apparently can't even wait for me to speak up." He growled and sat down on a bench watching the undead do his thing annoyed at this glaring.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:23 am

Lucifer dodges the sword slash as it is thrown at him saying "Come on man, we're on the same side here" as he looks back at the undead hallow. He then walks over to the other side of the room and goes to sit down on a wooden crate looking at them both. "I don't mean to cause any harm but that right there, was just down right disrespectful" as he picks up a small piece of metal throwing it across the room for no reason at all. He then looks at the rest of the group and awaits a response.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Jerra looked at Lucifer amd put his sword onto his shoulder and said, "sorry.. i thought you one of those mortals called.." Jerra thought for a second. "Detectives.." Jerra walked over to Lucifer and put a hand onto his shoulder "I apologize again.. Dan, could you come here please..?" His voice was cool, but gentle.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:05 pm

He nods standing up to his feet walking up to them, "I'm sorry I don't like things being disrupted. And to answer your question whether or not that I will become Hallow is uncertain. Once I am more familiar with certain things then I shall choose for what I will become in death."

Danihg was as honest as he could be and couldn't find any more words to express it. He looked to Lucifer, "And I' sure your new jackets fine now but I'd be more extreme if it were me." The ordriey cyborg smirked as he though about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 am

Lucifer looks at the undead hallow saying calmly "It's totally fine wait what's your name again?Also, I just can't wrap my head around how interesting you look; and that sword of your's, it's very... what's the word for it, big. I like it" as he stands up off the crate awaiting a response. 

He then looks at Dan saying "See, I knew some one can relate, these things cost a fortune out here. It's ridiculous" as he crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 am

The knight looks at Lucifer, "I am Jerra, Walker of Nights, all my Kin have surcumed to death. But two, Eden, Walker of Rose and Sun, And Jerimiah, of Fallen Lords. And I thank you for you comment on my blade." The inscription on the crimson blade red 'Avibus Autem Dominus Cinder' a dead language, for thousands of years. Jerra walks over to Dan, "I hope you the best my friend. You will be safer from these lich you call masters with me." A dark red petal suddenly blew into the room that they we're sheltering in, the petal landed on Lucifer and stayed on his shoulder. Jerra saw the petal and sighed deeply. "Eden may be passing by."
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 am

Danihg stared hard somewhat confused that someone would say that he's safer from the lich, "But the lich are my allies, my friends who have protected me for more than a thousand years.

He paused alarmed his eyes widened as he was starting to think, "The Shadow Haunts too are my allies and friends but it is that not all are in favor of me. What is wrong? Has the Darkness and Shadows abandoned me to throw me off my claimed Throne of Canines?!"

He went down to his knees and rested his head on of his hands. He frowned and shook head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights   Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter; Jerra Walker of Nights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1