Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty
The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#51PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:20 am

Cy gives the maid a soft nod, accepting the assistance. She settles herself into the tub slowly and carefully, with her back to the maid, primarily because her wings won't fit in the tub, having to hang them out over the edge. Her wings collapse down as much as they can when the maid approaches, to avoid getting in their way.

The wounds of the vampire were an exceptionally sensitive area, causing sharp gasps from Cy whenever they were touched, with the occasional soft vocal 'Ah'. Nonetheless, she stays where she is, letting the maid do her work, staying silent for a minute or so before she opts to strike conversation.

"You don't look like a ghoul; and you're no vampire either. Why do you work for one?" Cy questions, more puzzled than curious.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#52PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Taking note from Cy's sharp breaths, Felicity made sure to be more gentle when scrubbing the wounded areas, passing the sponge over them lightly instead. She then moved the scrubbing over to her wings. She started on the right, gently rubbing the sponge over it and avoiding any injures on it.

She smiled a friendly smile when the vampire asked her the question. "You're right miss, I ain't a vampire. But a girl like me has 'ta earn a living y'see." She paused to apply some more soap onto the sponge before returning to her work. "Besides, I haven't anything personal against supernaturals. You people've been 'round for centuries I heard. Other people may say bad things but I don't care. I just 'needa live my own life and I don't see no one doin' it for me."

She finished covering the right wing in soap before moving onto the left one.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#53PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Cy flares her wings out when Felicity begins to clean them, so that she may access all of their surface area. Her wings instinctively twitch and flinch away from the sponge's touch, especially around the tears and holes, with Cy fighting the reaction so that the maid may do their job, though notably falling silent briefly when the tears and holes are grazed over.

It takes a moment for Cy to respond, processing the information briefly. "I am...not used to vampires...hiring help." Cy comments, her voice gaining an ever so slight hint of dread and anger as she continues. "And you would hardly be so callous if you knew the vampires I knew. They used force to get what they needed, to create ghouls and more vampires...Then abused their mental bond over their subordinates to bend their will to their own. If the brainwashing didn't work, manipulation and intimidation was employed. Those who resisted further and broke free of their sire's control...Well..." Cy leaves the statement hanging, as if implying something.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#54PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

"Happened to you did it?" Felicity asked.
"Couple 'a centuries ago, it was a bit of a surprise to us people that people like you existed. It took some time for adjustment but we managed it, we did. It ain't easy though, over the years there have been so many incidents. The whole thing with the war between Heaven and Hell, then a few centuries later some demon shows up and invades Earth. Then a vampire kills an entire city with his army of... I think it was mutants they called them. Yeah."

She finished working on the left wing and now quickly scrubbed around Cy's neck.
"Then a year ago, there's all this talk of... planets appearing out of the sky. Something to do with a cosmc event. I dunno, the government don't tell us much I s'pose."
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#55PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 am

"Mm." Cy voices in response.
The new information the maid was providing makes Cy fall silent, processing all of it internally for a few moments, folding up her wings when they are done being washed. As her neck begins to be scrubbed, she turns her head around to face the maid, with her torso twisting slightly to accommodate the motion.

"...What exactly have I missed?" Cy questions. "You make it sound like there was, or still is, an apocalypse...And I've been sleeping straight through it."
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#56PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 pm

"Quite a lot, I ought to bring you a few history books, I should." Felicity replied.
Once she had finished scrubbing her neck, Felicity gently put her hand under Cy's chin and moved her head back so that she was facing away from her again. She then pulled her head back a bit, gently so that her face was upwards towards the ceiling.

"First, there was the whole thing with angels and demons coming out of nowhere." Felicity began. "Apparently it started off some sort of war, Heaven versus Hell. It's why Humans went to space, to explore I s'pose."
She grabbed filled up a bucket of warm water using a shower head connected to the tub, and then poured it over the vampire's hair; she then tilted her head back so that her face was again facing the wall opposite.

"Then after some centuries, this alien war starts as well and we lose a lot of planets; but we win. During that time Earth was attacked by this... demon lord I think they called him? Yeah. Somethin' like horseman of something. Horseman of war, yeah that was it."
Felicity grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted a small amount into the palm of her hand. She then proceeded to rub the shampoo into the vampire's hair, again carefully.

"Just a year after the alien war ended, we were invaded again. The government didn't want us panickin' and tried to lie to us. Said it was the aliens. But we weren't stupid. We knew that the demons had come back. Called themselves The Apocalypse, they did."
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#57PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Cy lets the Maid move her about as necessary, going with the flow. Her hair would prove to be quite matted and unkempt, long enough for some of it to even be sitting in the tub with the Vampire. She closes her eyes as her head is tilted back, keeping them closed even after her head is titled back forward again, starting to appreciate the Maid's service a little bit more and even allowing herself to relax some.

All the while, the Vampire lets the details sink in, looking rather contemplative, sighing a little to herself. She wonders if any of the vampires she was formerly a part of played any role in this war. Knowing them, if they were around, they likely would have been, due to their fanatical devotion to the underworld. Though those details weren't really the prime point on her mind, one in particular really sticking out above all of the others: Planets. Space.

This one point really bothers Cy, all of the other details seeming to take a back seat to be glossed over in her mind; having to take a while to process what exactly this meant. Humans were no where near that level of technology when she was nailed into that coffin; which meant perhaps centuries was too low a time frame for her to have been dormant. "So..." Cy mutters quietly. "...What planet are we on?" She questions; reasoning that she may very well not even be on Earth anymore and is potentially facing the double whammy that not only is there nothing left for her from a time standpoint but also from a locational one. "And I should also be asking what year it is by Earth's standards."
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#58PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:54 pm

The maid poured another bucket of water over her head, washing the shampoo out of her hair as she did so slowly.
"You're on Earth, miss." She said. "And the year's 2563, November."

"Y'know, it's almost like this planet's got a big sign on it asking for trouble." Felicity laughed. "Few months right after the Apocalypse is dealt with, we get a massive vampire invasion in Europe. Like, so many people have died and the poor souls didn't even know who, what or why." When she said the last part, there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

She finished mixing conditioner into her hair and then slowly, carefully, washed it out.
"Alright, that's it from me. Is there anything else you'd like from me? Or should I leave you alone now?"
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#59PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 pm

The Vampire lets out a brief sigh of relief upon hearing she's on earth. Knowing what year it is brings little comfort to the vampire, though at least she now knows exactly when she is.

"I could hazard a guess as to whom is responsible and why." Cy comments. "But I suppose none of that really matters. I've been given a way out of their petty feuds, there is no reason for me to get involved in them again. I should be thankful that I was given a way out." Cy pauses, before muttering. "Should be."

Despite the washing and her new-found cleanliness, the vampire still doesn't feel particularly refreshed. Soap and water won't be enough to wash the troubles away from her mind. "There is nothing that I wish of you." Cy responds in a monotonous, almost nonchalant manner, as if she's used to having or being around servants of some sort, instinctively falling back into older habits. Whether they're working for money or working for their lives seemingly makes no difference to her. This is probably made most evident by the fact that she hasn't asked for the maid's name yet, or shared her own.

"Leave me in peace." Cy finishes, leaning against the rim of the tub, her wings still hanging over the side. It's not exactly comfortable but she doesn't particularly feel like moving yet.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#60PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 pm

"Alright then, I'll leave your clothes on the bed." Felicity said. She exited the bathroom before returning with a towel and a small table. She put the table next to the tub and placed the folded up towel right next to it.

Offering one last friendly smile to the vampire, she turned and left both the bathroom and the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Awakening - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Awakening - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
The Awakening - Page 3 K2DLTa9 Scholar

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#61PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Thread Complete!
150XP Awarded

@Silas Manfretti is now Level 11!
@Cy Greywold is now Level 7!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

The Awakening - Page 3 Empty#62PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-