Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 am

Spoiler:

...Location: The Mali Outpost Bar, Montana. Earth . Year: 2562 [Flashback]

The bar owner took and started dragging the hooded kid out the door way. "Get cha ugly ass outta my bar, kid! You just better hope I don't call the UNSC for what you are!" he had a thick beard and messy short brown hair with a stained white t-shirt. Spiting on Xumarz, snickering sarcastically at Roh as trailing behind the boy. "Stupid animal, you want some too?" The man walks back into the building, Arau picks himself up, yelling back at the man.

"I was just looking for FOOD! ARGH!" throwing his hand up "I can just crush him, I know I can..." as he takes a deep breath, he looks over to the people standing outside, breaking in tears. "What!?" dropping down against the railing he pulls the hood over burying his head between his legs.

Last edited by Bear on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t247-xumarz
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:55 am

"Wow, that looked rough." Said Marudon looking down on the kid from the roof of the bar, "You have got to be careful, most folks around here aren't too fond of demons, I would know." he then uncovers his hood revealing a red skin with short horns on his head. "The name's Marudon." He holds out his hand to show that he is not a threat, only to get no answer. "Hey you're hungry right? let me help you with that." Marudon then leaps off and disappears for a few minutes. A silence ensues only to be broken by a large slam as Marudon appears from the back of the bar with some meat in hands screaming, "Kid follow me now and run!" The kid is confused and reluctantly follows.

A few minutes later they arrived at a makeshift hideout made from rubble and broken ship parts. "Welcome to my humble abode," Marudon exclaims "not much but it's something." He then start to cook the meat by blasting it with flames coming out of his hands. "So tell me," He says with a grumble in his voice, "What's a kid like you wandering in a place where he is obviously not welcomed?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t307-marudon-korodin
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#3PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 am

Xumarz outstretches his wrapped hand, snatching a half cooked beef patty. "I thank you for the food first of all... but I don't think that's any of your business to know why I'm out here." Gobbling down the patty. "I could ask you the same thing though." slowly looking towards Marudon, finishing his meal. "Uh, nice place you got here though... nati'sh doh." As he nods his head looking around the makeshift building.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#4PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:35 am

"Huh those are words I haven't heard for a long time," Marudon says with a chuckle, "it has been a while since been amongst my own kind." He then sits down next to the kid, "I have no idea what you just said, so I'll assume that you said something nice. And if you must know, I am here for a job but it seems that I need to lay low for a while before I go out again after the stunt I just pulled at the bar." He then started a small fire for the both of them to keep warm, "How about your name? can you at least tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#5PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:56 am

"Xumarz. Arau Foshnu." Replying in an orcish tone, as he pulls the covering revealing two short tusks sticking out from his bottom lip. "Pleasure to meet you Marudon. I've, never seen or talked to another Dagul before. Apologies. I meant Demon..." Holding his hands out towards the fire he quickly grabs another piece of cooked meat, smiling over awkwardly to Marudon then going back to the food. "Sorry. Uh, what work do you do?" Wiping the grease onto his cloak.

Last edited by Bear on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#6PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:47 am

"Heh well you can imagine that it is basically impossible for beings like us to get legitimate work around here," Marudon answered, "So I was sent here by a rather shady employer to see through that a weapon shipment goes smoothly. The transaction is going down in a few days, so I still have time to burn." He then quickly peaks out the shack they were staying checking if they were followed, "it looks like we are in the clear for now."
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#7PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:10 am

"Ahha... I see." As the orc rolled his eyes "Your job doesn't sound all that interesting." scratching his face waiting to see if his new found 'friend' would take offense. "You know what? I know this has to be weird for you, because it is for me so I think I'll go, appreciate  the hospitality--." Soon to be quickly cut off by whispers as they echoed through the shelter "Why leave so soon young-ling? You just got here." the voice became more apparent, very deep and gruff. Arau chuckles, quickly assuming it was Marudon, turning around. "Oh, joking is part of your job too Marudon, very amusing." Marudon looks over denying it was ever him. The boy perks up again along with Marudon as the voice starts up again. "HA! I've never seen anything more pathetic than the mindless imps we use as cannon fodder." A clawed red hand quickly busts through the open hole in the wall near Marudon, picking the boy up by his neck the rest of the figure forces his way into the shelter. The boy struggles to free himself from the larger demon's unexpected attack, throwing him to the floor toward Xumarz.

Large black stocky horns touched the ceiling as the tall warrior towered over the two smaller demons. "Ahh. We have two children? It seems we have one who hasn't even fully grown his horns yet, and ha! A half-ling...?" The demon reaches forward grabbing Xumarz' arm pulling the wrappings off. "What do we have here? A Sunstrucked child? Very interesting... you may be of use--" only to be interrupted by Marudon.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#8PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:24 am

"Hey!" screamed Marudon as he grabbed the large demon's arm, "I don't know who you but you need to get your hands off my buddy here." The large demons then eye him down with contempt before swatting him across the room effortlessly. "Shut up worm!" the demon shouts back at Marudon, "You two are coming back with me." with Marudon out cold and Xumarz wailing around in an attempt to set himself free, they are both carried to where the large demon's domain.
Back to top Go down
Geshloh
Level 1
Geshloh

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#9PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 pm

As the demon grabbed Xumarz, they both stopped as Geshloh adjusted Marudon over his back, then looked back at Xumarz. "Wiggle anymore than the worm you are, I will rip this limb clean out it's socket." grinning back, the boy nods with no emotion and agrees to listen. Pulling them both through the hole he made in the shelter they drop down "What are you doing? We cant survive that dro--." Xumarz is quickly breathless and stops talking. A rift quickly opens up dropping into it, as their reality flips into another world, Geshloh lets go of Xumarz tossing him to what seems to be a dark stone slab and dropping Marudon in the dirt, turning over he watches the boy throw up "Ha! can't handle instant travel huh? We got a lot to work on." As he snickers picking up a piece of wood tossing it at Murudon's head "Wake up worm!"
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#10PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 am

"Ugh, what?" says Marudon as he looked around, seeing that he is in a camp surrounded other demons and orcs,"Wait! Where are we? How did we get here? I want some ans-" he stopped as he sees the big demon that carried them here, "oh, right. So what exactly do you want with us? Torture us, kill us, put us to work. oh maybe you want us to-" again he was stopped when the big demon shut him up. "Silence worm!" says the big scary demon, "You are back in your home land, Hades! It seems that you have forgotten your ways. No matter we will bring you back to serve the Demonic Crusade!" Those word spurred great anger within Marudon, unfortunately he is tied up and can't do anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#11PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Xumarz looks over wiping his bottom lip as he sighs. "Ugh, that was not fun." looking over he sees Marudon wrapped up in dark magic, binding his arms and legs recognizing his anger watching him. "Whats, this Demonic Crusade? I don't have anything to contribute here..."

"Oh but you do youngling, why do you think I brought you two here?" Geshloh implemented "Ah, where are my manners?" grinning "I am Geshloh, Former War Advisor for the Demonic Crusade." as he formally bows in a sarcastic gesture. "Ha! That was pretty good." Xumarz chuckles "Oh you think so youngling?" Geshloh smiles as he back hand swats Xumarz across the camp. "I find this very funny amusing now!" chucking as he watches the orc skip through the dirt. Xumarz lays on the rocks  for a couple minutes as Geshloh walks up to the boy pulling off his tattered cloak. "I say we make this a little more interesting..." he plants his foot on top of Arau, nodding at a near by demon.

The horned creature instantly speaks and incantation opening up a small portal to Earth, aiming over Xumarz'. The boy looked up seeing the Earth's clear sky along with the sun beaming down over his face. "Ah! Enough please! STOP! Borhdu!" shielding his face from the light. "Now you see why I brought you along too." smirking again "Ratl, thats enough for now." as the portal closes over Xumarz. "Since I've made my point you two can clearly be valuable to the Crusade." Dragging Xumarz by his left ankle in the direction to where Marudon is tied up.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#12PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 am

Marudon keeps struggling with his binds, looking around him where all these markings of the crusade making him blind with anger, all of that anger somehow gave him enough strength to break out of his binds. "Agh!." screamed Marudon, "Finally we need to get out of here." He then proceeds to help Xumarz up, "okay we need a way out of here. Let's search the camp to see if we can't find that would help our escape." But xumarz tells marudon that they got here via a portal, "Well that might be a problem then, maybe we can look for the incantation that they used to get us here, unless you have any other ideas." Marudon is looking very restless at the sight of all the demons, his hand is holding his sword at all time, as if he was ready to take on the entire crusade.
Back to top Go down
Geshloh
Level 1
Geshloh

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#13PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:37 pm

"You're not going anywhere, I'm not done with you two yet." Geshloh holds his hands behind his back, rest of the demons in the small camp stare back at the two younglings, talking among another. Turning around Geshloh stares back at Marudon and Xumarz "Theres no need for the sword, I was just proving my point in the traditional matter, so don't bother trying anything, I could easily smash your skulls and provide them for offering. So I suggest you follow me into my quarters."

Xumarz stares back at Marudon signaling him to draw back his sword, upon leaving Marudon behind he follows the demanding demon to his camp, and Marudon follows slowly behind Arau just in case a move was going to be made. Geshloh stands opening the fleshly covering of the tent, at first it seemed an average sized looking shelter till you turn to the side. Resembling an Indian Long House caked in a pulsing dark red flesh, created from the creatures that reside in Hades, and a rocky base held as a foundation with bony spikes sticking up from each corner of the quarters, the rest of the building curves to the back. 
Spoiler:
Choices  Tent%20Ref
Geshloh plants himself on a stone slab covered in some kind of yellowish glowing liquid similar to the lava pools outside the camp, except it wasnt burning. The seat positions itself towards the two other demons standing in front of the exit. "Why don't we start off with your... names?" The warrior grins creepily crossing his battle scared arms, his stare was attentive towards the two awaiting for a response. Marudon turned away and scoffs while Xumarz on the other hand replied in a subtle tone introducing himself, “The Uruks named you, huh? I heard long ago there was a half breed, first of their kind. Yulgr and Naylia were great commanders before they were executed… I heard there was a child in the mix. That wouldn't be you now would it?” as he slightly cocks his head
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#14PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 am

Marudon was confused at the sight of this, "What are they talking about?" He thought to himself, "doesn't matter, I need to find a way out of this literal hell hole." He then starts to frantically look around the tent, looking for anything that might help him to escape, the room was littered with skulls from different animals, torches that had been set ablaze, and the entire tent has a odor that sickens Marudon's guts. The demons seems to keep questioning Xumarz and Marudon can't even stand to look at the demons.

At one point of the conversation, the demons seem to be distracted and Marudon seizes the opportunity to set the entire tent ablaze, that causes the demons become frantic and ran off. While they were distracted Marudon and xumarz took the opportunity to run and hide from the demons, but they were still in Crusader territory and Demons were everywhere, they need a way to get back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#15PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 am

The two demons sat behind a thick pillar hiding from the rest of the camp, they could hear the sound of the troops iron bouncing as they ran to Geshloh's quarters as it was engulfed in a blaze. A demon with dark glowing blue eyes, with runes that marked his body and chains that wrapped around his wrists with curving dull black horns. Planted himself in front of the tent lifting his arms in the air chanting loudly; Marudon and Xumarz slowly looked around the pillar unnoticed; they watched the demon continued his spell, a square shaped rune opened up around the demon's area, tracing along the dirt as it started sucking up the fire from the tent very quickly. Xumarz stared back at Marudon in awe as he watched the demon's spell eat away the fire. Geshloh's nostrils flared smelling the air, his eyes were quickly drawn to the pillar the two were hiding behind, pulling out the sword carved with tiny runes scripted with demonic lettering, dragged through the dirt. Xumarz' ears flickered trying to make out the dragging noise, but was distracted by the demon's spell.
Back to top Go down
Geshloh
Level 1
Geshloh

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#16PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:47 am

By the time the prisoners were ready to move, a cold blade softly planted on Marudon's neck, at the same time the orc and the demon tried to make a move against Geshloh; only to have the sword slowly cut at Marudon.

Black blood dripped from the short cut Geshloh made in Marudon's neck. "Weak." the demon's tongue flicked out he grinned softly licking his lips. "I've been very patient with you two. Very patient." Drawing the sword closer into Marudon, "...But I don't think I've proved my point well enough, so. Lets make a deal." his voice deepens and his expression drops in anger "We can negotiate, but your going to have to follow by my standards~. Agreed?" showing his teeth.

Xumarz stared as his eyes widen and froze in place. "Marudon hes the only way out of here... please. Just do as he says." "Id recomend listening to the youngling, if you know whats good. You'll be out of here in no time." Geshloh chuckled aiming the sword deeper into the young demon's neck.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#17PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:13 am

Seeing that there is no possible way to escape the planet on their own and also the blade on his throat is pretty good at convincing him, "Fine!" Marudon screams with a little hesitation in his voice, "we'll do what you ask." He is then let go from the grip of the large and coughs heavily on the ground behind his feet. His eyes are still red with anger and disdain but he is silenced, waiting for what the demon has to say to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#18PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Geshloh wiped his blade as he glared at the two demon younglings “I’m not inherently in the mood for killing children, but. I’m also not against it if you can’t follow my simple commands.” the warrior chuckled at Marudon. The 3 of them worked their way towards Geshloh’s tent, it seemed to be in the same condition as when it was left before Marudon tried to burn it, the demons of the camp began to scatter as the warrior made a swift command watching the rest return to their training and stations.

Pulling the dark tent flap Xumarz and Marudon enter in first, standing in the same exact spot as they were before; Geshloh slowly makes his way back to his seat, cocking his head towards the pyromancer.“Lets start with you and make it quick, I got more important matters to attend to.” staring at Xumarz “What's that supposed to mean?” thinking to himself as he glares back at Geshloh. “Since you're so eager to get out of here. I assume you've lived here on Hades before?” watching the boy nod ‘yes’ “Thought so. I could smell it on you… my seer also explains that your parents were forced into our forces? Quite a shame, your father must've been part of the petty slaughters.”

The bulky demon rises from his chair as he walks towards Marudon, his claws pick at his foreign clothing. “Now. I could train you to be one of the best warriors on our forces. All the women, treasures, and power you could have…” Chuckling as he turns his back.“...But, I wouldn’t say anything now. I don’t like hearing the word… No. So I’ll give you time to ponder on it, Mar-udon… correct?” the demon turns his head around as he lifts an eyebrow towards the boy “You could possibly take my spot and become something more, if you’re not killed in the process.”

His deep calm tone was horrifying to the newer demons, but they obviously took the warrior seriously at this point, Xumarz sighed and looked over to Marudon to see how he was reacting to the conversation all while he was contemplating the matter.

Last edited by Bear on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geshloh
Level 1
Geshloh

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#19PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:21 pm

“What should we call a runt like you? You obviously belong to us, why do you think you're Sunstruck’d?” prompted Geshloh. “What's that supposed to mean?” Xumarz ears perked and gritted his teeth as the warrior laughed “You’re basically branded. That's all. Aboleth wants you in his forces… we've never had a creature like you come into existence Uruks and Daguls, is that how you pronounce them in the Orc's native tongue? the demon's question sinks in, then Xumarz nods. "--the orcs they hold exceptional magic and fighting capabilities, combine that with our kind, who knows what power you bestow!?” letting go of the boy’s hair, he turns to Marudon in excitement flicking his tongue once again, then turns back to Xumarz.

“Like I told your friend, Aboleth’s forces can offer you. So. Much. More.” stepping back the tent gets quiet. “We can lift the curse from your body, you can see your mother again, explain everything you need to know and mature into warriors of power…” Geshloh grins, showing his sharp teeth. “I’ll give you both time to let it sink in, it won’t be long till the Crusade makes it to Earth, by then, your choice will be made. I’ll make sure I’m there to see your decisions.”
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#20PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Marudon sits there in silence, being surrounded by the crusade still fills him with rage but he tries stops himself from making anymore moves for now. He would be lying that the promises that the large demons states did not tempt him, he really did considered of giving into it and following in the footsteps of his parents, but then he remembered that the crusades was the reason for all of this, they were the reason that his parents were dead, they were the reason that he lost everything and that he would never join their cause, "I gotta say the offers were tempting," Marudon started to speak, "but I'm not willing to join the people that were the reason I lost everything and everyone! I've made my choice, I'll the answers on my own." He then looks back to Xumarz waiting for him to respond this entire situation. He was expecting that he would take their offer and he was ready to fight his way back to earth, he has the curse that was set upon him and he understands if he was willing to give anything in order to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#21PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Xumarz sighed heavily and stared back at Marudon. The situation was so stressful to him he almost looked like he was about to break down and start crying. Geshloh turned and chuckled “After everything I’ve done, you want to shed tears now?” the boy wiped his eyes quickly “Just take us back NOW!” his voice slightly deepened, shouting at the warrior keeping them. Smiling Geshloh walks between the boys and shouts outside the tent flap. At that moment a deep incantation echos through the tent, dark purple runes filled the floor below them as Geshloh moved out the way; grinning. “We’ll meet again soon younglings.”

The demon’s arch priest sent the two through the portal under them, shooting them back out the other side, Xumarz landed first onto the cold wooden planks, then Marudon next catching himself quickly as he stumbles across the room. Roh jumps right in front of Arau, softly lapping his nose, the boy’s hand glides across his head. “Geez, that was rough…” Looking down and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#22PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:52 am

As they were sent through the portal Marudon had a sense of unease to this entire situation, they were sent back to earth and everything seemed to just end there but he had a feeling that this would not be the last time they would meet them. As xumarz sighs in relief, Marudon stayed silent for a while, in the back of his mind some questions still lingered, "Why did they mentioned my mom? Could she still be alive? Or were they just saying it to get me to join? And why me? I never was part of the Crusade but maybe my parents were a part of something bigger...." Confusion is clearly painted on his face, he then takes out his sword and examines it further, the engravings on seemed to be much clearer now, "Maybe this is the key to it." He stood there in silence while Xumarz looks on, but he finally broke it and said to Xumarz, "That was one hell of an adventure. Not gonna lie to you kid, I thought you were going to take their offer." He says non-chalantly.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#23PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Leaning up off the ground Xumarz is intent on Marudon's words the repeated phrase echos in his head. "I thought you were going to take their offer." Staring back at the ground while he stroked Roh's head "Y-yeah... their 'offer'." he added, "I technically didn't make a choice at all, especially now they know where were at, I assume they'll be back for us. I'm not even sure how to react to this, I didn't even know such thing existed." Wiping the black blood from his bottom lip, turning on his side planting his back against the floor, staring up back to the ceiling where the purplish portal began to fade away slowly, shrinking quicker and quicker by the second till there was no evidence of it.
Xumarz turns his head towards his new found friend, "Its just a lot to take in right now..." clearly the boy knew it really wasn't, it was straight forward evidence on what needed to be done. He could be lifted of this curse, or was he being lied to, played a the most? Roh began to lap at the demon's wounds "Dosh yug'h pho hev'anth, I know buddy. Glad i'm back too" quietly whispering to the small creature as if he was actually speaking words to Xumarz.

"Sorry, uh about your s-shack..." yawning as his attention turns back to Marudon, noticing as if he was still pondering on the matter "I wasn't looking forward to getting tossed around and forced to find betting clothing... You are alright, right?" chuckling back giving a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Choices  Empty
Private#24PostSubject: Re: Choices    Choices  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:37 pm

End of thread.