Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Cast Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Cast Away Empty
Approved#1PostSubject: The Cast Away   The Cast Away EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:58 am

Continuation to "Before the Crusade", if you have not read it, highly recommend going back, first...

Spoiler:

The Warlock gently placed his hand on top of the young orc boy's head. He grumbled in frustration as he started back into the young one's golden eyes. "Repeat after me, again!" the warlock prompted. "Dosh. Kun'a. Zul. Shk'aa." repeating the demon's tongue. The boy did his best to comply "D-Dosh... Kun'a. Zul shk'aa!" quickly a tiny black ball flickered in mid air over the books, pulsing quickly pulling in air and shooting back out, only to dissipate before the orc child and his teacher. The warlock was tickled to see the young boy's enthusiastic expression from his success, "That is all for today Arau." standing up from his seat, he happily grins to the young-ling before walking out from his library. "The foshnu is learning quickly." thinking as he strokes his beard and trails into his living quarters, books stacked in an array of piles around the room, papers and scrolls scatted across the floor along with empty flasks, some filled with colored fluids. The warlock slowly sits on a thick brown woven piece of cloth nicely placed in the middle of the room. Slowly breathing, quiet chants exit his lips as he closes his eyes. "Tah, ghou'latimar--" quieter and quieter his words become, soon falling into a deep meditation.

"Borkul, you are to be banished from all interactions with native Uruks, till you give up your pathetic life to Sofgrud!" as Nar quickly draws his sword to the Shaman's neck, throwing him out from the high tent of Draut.

The shaman knew his time would come, he felt that he had the right for revenge, knowing his life studies would pay off his time with Wumanok. After being hatefully drawn out from Draut, Borkul made his way south towards the holy grounds of Orgrisk. He spent many years learning on how to en-devour his life, reading the ancient knowledge from the wood of the moon trees, days of meditation, reading and studying the planet's magic. Borkul learned to manifest and create the properties of Geasalt Magic.

It is a unique form of spells developed entirely by coincidence. As Orcs continued to manipulate their immense collective pool of magical energy, the first Shaman Borkul, began to realize that he could conjure a physical manifestation of mana. It appeared as a translucent, gelatinous blob that could appear in any color dear to the Orc race. Those being Red for Strength, Green for the land on which they live, Blue for harmony, and White for purity. Though Borkul learned to manipulate it well enough it sometimes ended up Black, meaning death, a color that the Orcs associate with bad luck.

Orcs in time eventually learned to create Gesalt, anyone manipulating Black Gesalt is immediately cut off from one's mana pool and sent away from their colony. While the colors don’t manifest any specific properties. The neutrality of manipulating pure mana gives Orc shamans' the advantage of not worrying about elemental weaknesses. Combine that with the Gesalt’s unique ability to be enchanted into tools and buildings to increase said item’s durability and efficiency, and you have a powerful and unique magic specific only to the Orcs. Any item dear to an Orc most definitely is enchanted with Gesalt energy.

During "Mabram Kan" which is the last month out of the 15. It is believed that all 3 moons align channeling the planet's mana and reflecting it into a very high concentration of magic the only time of the year where mana is at its highest peak. Enough for Borkul to manifest in himself, without the use of other orcs'. Borkul found himself in a meditation; frustrated in the works of it his concentration broke as tears fell from his face, weakly collapsing himself upon the ground, pleading he'd give anything for eternal life. Sadly his plea was answered. Borkul described; that the trees were whispering to him in a language unknown to him. He repeated the words softly. "Ban. Gash' roskutzu.~" Soon enough a nearby tree began to tremble, the Shaman shielded his face afraid of the flying wood-chips from the tree's roots. As it morphed and turned into a tiny opening at the base, the hollowed entry way began to glow red, then purple with strange noises coming from it, a loud screech echoed loudly from what looked like a portal. Out spewed an imp form the tree's entry way, looking towards Borkul, it lets out a horrifying shriek.

Spoiler:

It chuckles as it observed the fear on the orc's face. "Who are you demon?" Borkul responded in a trembling tone. "My name isn't important orc, but the one I speak for. Is." The imp chuckled with an anguish look then he continued, "It seems you've answered my master's call. He will give you what you desire the most.--" pausing, then chuckling once more "Everlasting life comes with a fee--." "Tell me, tell me quickly!" Borkul responded in haste. "Ah, eager one. My master! Aboleth offers you his gift, if you offer him your. Services~." "Anything at all!" as the orc's eyes widen. "Your life. To him. For an eternal value, and this... planet." The imp smirks, gazing up towards the sky with a devilish grin, positioning his head slowly back to Borkul. 'My master will teach you his magical gift, but in return, you will lose it to a child. You will teach the child Aboleth's magic, then the child will take your place, and we will build an army here on this. Wasteland." The imp's clawed hand then gently glides over the orc's right cheek. "Then your soul. Will rightfully place at my master's side. Is this something you wish? Mortal?"

At an instant, the orc crawled on his knees begging the imp. "Please Drok, end my everlasting Dhaub! I will accept! To Sofgrud with these people!" Borkul lowers his head and the imp's grin grows. "Then it is done... enslaving your kind will be an interesting, add on to my master's. Army. Before I go, orc. There is 'another' fee, a personal one to be exact." As Borkul looks back up, the imp's hand drives itself into the Shaman's eye socket, pulling his left eye out quickly, as demonic laughter came out, the screams of pain went alongside. The demon's laughter began to fade as it crawled inside the portal quickly. The deal was done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t247-xumarz
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Cast Away C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Cast Away DQtpig0 Archaeologist
The Cast Away K2DLTa9 Scholar

The Cast Away Empty
Approved#2PostSubject: Re: The Cast Away   The Cast Away EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

The Cast Away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Codex Archives :: Lore Creation :: Approved Lore-