Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Zephyna Aldanis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyna Aldaris
Level 6
Zephyna Aldaris

Former Staff
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Zephyna Aldanis Empty
Zephyna Aldanis Empty#1PostSubject: Zephyna Aldanis   Zephyna Aldanis EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 1:41 am

Name: Zephyna Aldanis - Zaegrim's Avatar
Species: Zaegrim'a Nzani/Child of Zaegrim
Faction: The Zaegrim Inquisition
Alignment: Neutral Good

-------------------

Strengths
Close Range Combat, Athletics and Acrobatics, Public Speaking, Singing

Weaknesses
Patience, Diplomacy, Cooking

-------------------

Appearance

Zephyna stands at about six feet and eight inches in height - several more than the average Child of Zaegrim (otherwise known as the Nzani). She is also slightly wider and more mature in build than other Nzani women. She has light gray skin with a tinge of light blue, and her black hair is often tied in a single long braid that trails down her back to her ankles. The braid has a metal rhombus decoration embedded towards the end. In accordance with the usual genetic pattern, Zephyna's eyes are a dark red.
Equipment
Two Custom Sla'oqh that have added scattergun barrels to the ring on either side of the crevice the blades rotate around.

Powers
Increased Stamina, Strength, and Agility - It's believed her shouts magically cause enemies to cower in fear, but it may or may not be more or less due to her intimidating fighting and ferocity.

History
Zephyna wasn't always the Avatar of Zaegrim - the Inquisition's most revered and respected of warriors and military leaders. As a child, Zephyna desired to become a songstress; she loved to regale those around her with her beautiful singing voice and many from all over Zaegrim's Spirit would come to listen to her songs. However, as she matured throughout her childhood and teenage years, she found herself growing taller than the other children her age.

When the Zvagni - large aggressive tribal feline people, attacked, Zephyna came to recognize her unusual strength when saving a girl from rubble that had fallen atop them. The girl's name was Adwina Elephis - the heiress to the position of Zaegrim's Heart. Adwina thanked Zephyna for saving her, and noted her impressive might. The two became friends, and little did Zephyna know, but her strange strength and height marked her as the modern day's Avatar of Zaegrim. Adwina told her this much, and the skeptical Zephyna refused to believe it.

"I am but a singer. I know nothing of fighting," she cried.

The young Adwina simply smiled and shook her head. "You are more than just a singer, my Friend. You are special. To be marked so - to be given such ability - you are destined for far more greatness than singing would bring you. You shall be my right hand, and much more."

Still hesitant to believe any of it, Zephyna spent some time thinking it over for herself. She came to the conclusion that, if she were truly Zaegrim's Avatar, she would need to learn how to fight. She gave up her dreams of singing and enlisted in one of the most prestigious military schools in the capital - tuition for which was taken care of by the government at Adwina's most adamant behest.

It soon became clear just how skilled and natural Zephyna would become. Top marks in all classes. Broken records of feats of strength and agility, and of course, her increased height and slightly more sturdy build. Years passed. Adwina became the new, young, Heart of Zaegrim, and Zephyna graduated the academy to take her place at Adwina's side as Zaegrim's Avatar.

The two young women had become quite close since they first directly met, and both were more than willing to go through with the traditional marital vows that the Heart and Avatar took with one another.

While t'was sad for her singing days to be left behind, Zephyna stands, ever ready, to defend her people, her home, and her Darling Adwina.

"Until Zaegrim accepts me into his embrace, I shall smite his enemies without mercy."

-------------------

Threads

Edit this regularly to keep track of your threads
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t288-zephyna-aldanis#1989

Zephyna Aldanis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Information Archives :: Character Bio Archive-